Love Do Us Part Pt. 02

Story Info
Signed, sealed, not yours.
3.3k words
3.83
2.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caren woke up early. She put on her sporting clothes and her runners, made a quick smoothie with the rest of the fruit she had left along with the last of the yogurt. She realized she had to go shopping today. She started one of her running playlists, and went outside.

She really liked breathing in the freshnes of the morning air, preferably before all the traffic had started. She also liked watching the sun rise. It meant something to her, she wasn't sure what, but it reminded her of a new day, the start of something new, every day. She liked the thought of that.

This was her favorite time of day. She had committed to herself not to think about the day ahead of her, no issues or anything depressing. She just wanted to enjoy her morning run.

Every here and there she met stray joggers, probably sharing the same routine that she was following, some already on the phone, some listening to something, a book maybe. She enjoyed listening to a good book, but not as she was running, she preferred music, strong powerful music, keeping her tempo up.

When she got back home, the city was already waking up and traffic had started to clog up the roads.

She undressed, put her sporting clothes on a hanger, and threw her underwear in the laundry. She didn't mind the smell of her own sweat, but for the courtesy of other people, she stuck to her habit of having a hot shower after her run.

The hot water was pouring over her, warming her, she loved the feeling of it. She shampooed her hair and rubbed herself with a nice showering cream. She enjoyed the slippery sensation as her hand wandered over her body.

She was in good shape, she was very pleased with her own body, and she really liked her own breasts, and they enjoyed being touched. Her nipples stiffened as she was running her hands over them, it sent a lovely tingle all through her body and down between her legs.

She reached down, touching herself, letting one of her fingers slide in between the slit dividing her lips. She didn't do this every morning, but today it felt really nice. She could easily get very horny very fast, and it could sneak up on her when she least expected it.

Her hand slid in and out between her legs as she kept caressing her pussy. One finger in her slit and the other fingers squeezing her lips together around it. So soft. Her clit was very sensitive, and usually she had to get herself started before she even could touch it, this wasn't a problem when she was by herself, she knew what she liked, and how to please herself.

The hot water kept pouring over her head and the shampoo ran down her body as she caressed herself, faster, pressing against her clitoris, letting a finger slip inside of her, two fingers. She increased the pace, pressing harder against her pussy. She recognized the shivers, and her breathing got more intense.

She leaned against the shower wall, with her face and breasts touching the cold tiles. Her breaths echoed against the hard wall as she rubbed herself eagerly. She knew this was spurt to the finish and she kept panting against the wall.

Her knees weakened and twitched under her as her orgasm spread out from her pussy, through her legs and stomach, making her tense her entire body hard, followed by a satisfying state of relaxation.

She didn't know why she always had to look at her fingers after she had masturbated, as if her pussy would have left bite marks or something.

Caren turned the shower off and swept a big towel around her, she didn't really miss having longer hair, she didn't have to wrap yet another towel around her head any more.

It was her day off, and she would have preferred spending it in front of the TV, watching old classics. But today she had an appointment with Steve. He had promised he was going to show up, and finally sign the divorce papers. If he didn't come, it wouldn't be the first time he stood her up, but he had at least made a promise, whatever that meant to him.

She made sure the papers were in her purse, before sinking herself down in the sofa and turned on the TV, after all she had the entire morning to herself.

And she was going to enjoy it.

* * *

In a rather fancy hotel room downtown, Steve woke up.

It took him a while to realize where he was.

A woman he distantly associated with the name Amanda was laying beside him, looking at him. He couldn't remember what happened last night, but he recalled being in a hotel bar drinking. This was probably the same hotel?

"Good morning sleepy head." Amanda addressed him.

"Good morning, beautiful." He assumed he had been having sex with her.

"Who is Sarah?" She asked him, curiously.

"Why?"

"You were calling her name in cold sweat all night." Amanda laughed mockingly.

"What? Really?"

"Don't worry, I'm just screwing with you. You have a missed call." She threw him his phone.

Sarah had been calling him, repeatedly.

"You have picked up." He concluded by looking at the last call in the list.

"Yes, I had to. She wouldn't give up, and I needed to sleep. I had to tell her to stop." She smiled at him again.

"I assume Caren is your wife, or your ex." She continued.

Steve realized that pretty much all of his life had unraveled itself while he was asleep.

"Sarah sounded pretty, she asked if I was Caren." Amanda smiled wickedly.

"If a girl sounds that pretty, even when she's upset, she probably is." She didn't seem to care much.

"What happened last night? Was I drunk?" He knew he had been, his hangover didn't leave him much of a debate about it.

"Yes you were. But don't worry, it was my own fault really." She confirmed.

"Do I owe you anything--"

"You owe me alright, darling." She interrupted him. "But the drinks were on me."

"What? What happened?" He really struggled to remember.

"What do you think happened? We had sex."

"That is, until you fell asleep."

She didn't look very impressed, and she rolled her eyes demonstratively.

Steve was feeling rightfully ashamed of himself. That hadn't happened before, as far as he could remember. But that was a problem, he didn't remember.

"You don't remember, do you? That wouldn't be the first time, for neither of us I guess, but most men at least remembers fucking me." He deserved being mocked.

"Falling asleep however, that is a first."

Steve was wildly ashamed, he hadn't left very much of a good first impression.

"But guess what, this is your lucky day Steve." She had an evil playful look in her eyes.

"I will offer you a chance to make up for it." Amanda revealed wearing a thin, sheer almost completely see through nightgown.

Steve kept looking at her as she rose up, and went to stand right above his head, revealing having nothing under her nightgown. Steve was looking directly up her pussy.

"That is, of course, if you don't have any other plans for breakfast." She giggled and lowered herself on top of him, directly over his face.

Who was this woman, he had never met anyone like her before. She just told him what to do, and he instantaneously felt obligated to obey her, no questions asked.

He had her pussy literally in his face, the scent of "woman" filled his senses, and it immediately had an effect on him.

His cock started to unfold itself, growing hard, erect, and ready.

He grabbed her ass with his hands, squeezed her butt cheeks firmly, and sank his face between her legs, caressing her pussy with his lips. This was his favorite breakfast, bare, wet pussy. He circled his tongue between her lips, and around her bulging clit.

She moaned and kept rubbing herself against his face. She enjoyed it. She grabbed his hair and pressed him tighter against herself, making him really eat her out.

He pushed his tongue deep inside of her, she was tight, her muscles really worked hard around him. He sucked in as much as he could of her pussy in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, inside of it, making his face all wet from her juices and his saliva.

Her breaths intensified, she was moaning and started to thrust herself against him.

She had him locked with her legs under her craving pussy, he couldn't do anything but keep on pleasing her. His cock was throbbing, hard as a rock, and he was so aroused by the way she fucked his tongue that he was ready to burst any second, just like that.

She grabbed his head with both her hands, kept rubbing and thrusting intensely against his face. Her increasing moans told Steve that she was going to cum, on his face, in his mouth.

He kept swirling his tongue around her clit as her body tensed up and she reached her climax, making her twitch and thrust hard against him.

He loved the way she came and finished against his mouth, and the way she had him locked like this during her entire orgasm. She really rode it out on him.

Eventually she got off of him, leaned down and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips.

"That was wonderful darling." She pulled the nightgown over her head and stood fully naked before him, before she started to get herself dressed.

Was this it? Steve thought. He had a raging, unattended boner screaming for attention. Was she really going to leave him like this?

"I have a plane to catch darling." She threw him a note pad.

"Write down your number if you want to meet again some time. You can't call me."

As a well trained dog, he obeyed her bidding, writing down his number to his cell phone, and looked at her. She gave his boner an amused gaze.

"That makes us even... Steven." She said and chuckled.

She was right, and he deserved it. There was something immensely impressive about her.

"You really have a silver tongue, darling." She gave him a pleased look.

"Looking forward to getting to know you better some time." Steve remained silent.

"I'm on my way, I will check out the room on my way out." She informed him.

"Make sure to leave before the cleaners get here."

She had gotten herself dressed quite quickly, wearing some kind of officelike outfit, looking rather expensive.

He remained in the huge bed as she went out. He listened to her footsteps and her rolling suitcase dragged behind her. He picked his phone up and looked at the time.

He was already late at meeting Caren. He quickly got dressed and rushed out of the hotel room and into the elevator.

Outside was a new day already in full bloom. He was surprised to find his car right outside the hotel, but he had a faint memory of parking it there last night.

Well in his car he realized his face was still smelling of Amanda and he tried to wipe the scent of her pussy off of him before driving off.

He needed a shower. He was planning to make it brief with Caren, then go straight home.

Caren was already at the restaurant as he walked in and sat himself down by her table. Judging by the half finished Caesar Salad in front of her, he knew she had been there for a while.

She couldn't say she was delighted to see him, but strangely enough, she still had feelings for him, one of those was hate, or rather, severe disappointment. But somewhere, in the deep down of her, she still loved him. Nevertheless, she knew that the divorce was the only way forward, for both of them, or at least for her. Steve had pretty much been moving on on several occasions during most of their marriage.

This divorce was probably the first thing they had really agreed on for the last ten years.

"I made it honey." He said and smiled with his palms reaching out. That handsome smile that she remembered falling for when they first met, twenty something years ago. He had in fact made it this time, even though she had grown tired of waiting.

"Steve, please don't." This was in fact very emotional for her. She regretted this was the only way for them, and once the papers had been signed, it was all going to be so definitive, and irreversible. She had a big lump in her throat, and she was trying really hard not to make it show just how sad she actually was.

"So, how shall we do this?" Steve could see on her that she had been crying today, and that she was struggling not to let her sadness show. Despite what she thought, he actually cared deeply for her, and he had been caring about her, even throughout his countless mishaps and all the times he had been cheating on her. None of that had ever changed the fact that he loved her.

"Here." She handed over the papers she kept in her purse, along with a pen. She assumed he wasn't bringing one himself.

Steve briefly skimmed through the documents, and found where he was supposed to sign it.

"And here." Caren pointed out where he had missed out.

"So, done and ready. Let's celebrate, shall we?" He didn't feel like celebrating, and neither did Caren. He was obviously joking. She really was going to miss his sense of humor.

"Yeah, we probably should." She replied and almost began laughing, when her eyes started to water.

She had failed miserably in not letting him see her cry.

Steve reached out with his arms.

"Come here honey." He offered to comfort her and she got up and let him hug her. She was indeed going to miss his strong arm around her.

"It will be alright." He said in an effort to make her feel better.

She clearly noticed both the liquor and the distinct scent of another woman on him, and it wasn't a perfume this time.

"Really Steve?" She let go of him.

"You see, this is why it never worked out." She was instantly reminded of his drinking, and his recurring affairs with other women. Now the papers had been signed, but he didn't even care enough to wash himself before meeting her.

"I have to go." She said and gathered the papers and started to walk towards the exit.

"Will I see you on Christmas then?" Steve called out before she went outside.

She had forgotten all about Christmas. They had already made up plans to spend Christmas with his family. Her stomach tied itself into a heavy knott. She didn't really want to, but she liked his parents and she still had rather good contact with them, especially his mother, who had even been quite a support to her when she, on more than one occasion, had caught Steve cheating. Perhaps she did it to protect her son, helping him keep his family together.

This was also going to be the only time, for months, for her to see her own son, or their.

Brian, was coming to visit from his studies. He was only going to stay for a couple of days to see his family and his friends at home before going back.

She just about made it into her car and started the engine before she started crying again.

* * *

Steve drove home, and got into his apartment. He pushed away the pile of mail that had started to build up behind the door, and continued into his kitchen, grabbing himself a beer from his refrigerator. He looked at his phone. Sarah had probably tried to call him something like a hundred times during the night.

He called her back... but there was no answer. He let it ring out until her voicemail took over before he canceled the call. He didn't know what to say to her anyway.

He had his mind set on that shower he so badly needed.

His bathroom filled up with steam as he started the shower while studying himself in the mirror. The fog had already begun to close itself around the reflection, blurring the view. He was getting older, he couldn't help but think about what it was that made women attracted to him.

He did realize that he repeatedly kept hurting people around him, by his drinking, and his lack of ability to restrain himself. Caren, he had really loved her, that was the honest to God truth, but he couldn't resist his own urges when it came to other women, especially under the influence of alcohol.

Sarah, poor Sarah. He really liked her too, but she was young, perhaps a little naive. He didn't know why he had such a hard time letting her in. Maybe it was his own subconscious that stepped in and protected her from himself, hindered her from getting too close.

He couldn't possibly remember all the women he hadn't been able to resist. Linda, Jessica, Monica, some of them he didn't even know their names at the time it happened.

And then it was Amanda, what the hell happened there. In a way she reminded him of himself. He had never experienced such an irresistible force of female power before.

She just said, and he just did.

The image of her sitting herself down on him replayed through his mind. The smell of her, the taste, her way to completely dominate him, making him please her.

His cock started to rise by the thought of her, and he was reminded of how she had just left him there, unattended, and that he hadn't had the time to relieve himself before rushing to Caren.

He grabbed his rather girthy shaft, felt it growing in his hand.

He started to stroke it, up and down, thinking about how he was shoving it inside her tight clenching pussy. How he would spread her up before him, watching her, her holes, and how his hard cock was making its way deep inside of her.

His hand was running up and down along his shaft, and his breathing became heavy and trembling. He increased the pace, grabbed hard around it, squeezed himself.

Memories of her tight pussy cramping around him were flashing before him, how her wet pussy had been soaking his cock.

He used his own spit as a lubricant and kept fucking his hand harder.

The memories turned him on even further, making him really horny and he increased the tempo and the firm grip around his cock. He was really hard now, and his rapid stroking made a wet squishing noise.

He recognized the pumping feeling in his crotch as he was about to cum.

He was panting and breathing fast as he jerked himself as fast as he could for the finish, thrusting his hips as if he was fuckling someone, focusing on Amanda's pussy pressing against his mouth, making him eat her, her wet juices in his mouth.

He grunted deeply as he finally came, he clenched his hand really hard.

He tried to catch his cum with his free hand, failing at the first out of several bursts.

He never could predict the direction it would take, and it landed on the bathroom sink.

With his hand wrapped tightly around the tip of his cock, he successfully kept stroking the rest of it out in his own hand.

He went into the shower before it started to drip onto the floor.

He washed it off before rubbing himself with sports soap, cleaning himself.

The hot water woke him up and eventually made him feel like a human being again.

Relaxed, relieved, and ready to try reaching Sarah again.