Love Eternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Chuckling nervously as her brother's eyes bored into her. "I thought if I worked on your car for you that would cover Ben and Lisa staying here if you ever came home. Plus I saw some of the work you were planning to do, you would need a garage anyway. So I thought why not mine. I am a certified machinic after all," Deborah said, lightly punching her brother on his right shoulder.

"Is it ready?" Dilan asked, trying not to picture how hot his sister would look covered in grease.

"Pretty much," Deborah said, blushing a little when those eyes finally looked at her. She hoped it was her mind playing tricks on her, yet there was no mistaking there was something within them when he gazed at her. "Surely, my own brother can't see me like that, could he?" she asked herself. If that was true she needed time to think on it. Nathan's infidelity had kind of put her off of men since she found him in bed poking the weather girl. "But..."

"But?" Dilan asked, arching an eyebrow.

"With the way your arm is I think I need to drive you," Deborah said, with a broad grin.

"You're kidding right?" Dilan asked. He didn't know if he could keep his feelings or what affect his sister's presence had on him hidden if they were around each other for that long. "What about..."

"I could use a few days off," Deborah said, shrugging her shoulders.

"You just want to drive it don't you?"

"Duh! I mean that's a fucking... sorry Mom... sexy car!" Deborah giggled.

"Don't worry dear," Barbara chuckled as she and Vlad rose from their seats. "We'll take the kids to preschool, want us to keep them for the night?"

"If you don't mind, it'll give me time to get the house sorted," Deborah said, hugging her mother.

"I don't see why. Just sleep in the same bed, Dilan is injured after all. He's going to need someone close," Barbara said, with a teasing smile. She and her husband chuckled loudly at their stunned faces. "You kids have fun," she called out as she and Vlad ushered out Ben and Lisa.

"That was crazy right?!" Deborah said, bashfully. Noting how red Dilan's face was.

"Yeah... can we get my car now?" Dilan asked, rubbing the back of his head. Trying not to think of how it would feel if she shared his bed.

"Well now, what are we going to do about that?" Deborah asked herself when she glanced down noting her brother's bulge when he was looking away. "I guess since we'll be alone we might as well talk about the elephant in the room."

"Sure, let me grab my keys," Deborah said, hiding behind the corner. She had to know, and she doubted Dilan would tell her the truth if he's hidden it this long. Listening as the first floor half bathroom door closed. Stepping lightly up to it, she didn't need her keys they were already in her pocket when she got dressed while Dilan was passed out. Pressing her ear to the door, her hand covering her mouth as she listened on.

"Damn it, way does she always have to be so beautiful!" Her eyes darted side to side as she listened on. "Why can't I stop thinking about her? Why do you always get hard when she's around?" Deborah found this all quite odd for masturbation material. "But did you see how gorgeous she was coming out of the shower?"

"Oh my..." Deborah whispered.

"How her breasts were just perfect, her nipples beckoning me... The way her legs drew my eye to that perfect little splendid wonder."

Deborah quickly backed away. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Sinking onto the step of the stairs, did her own brother want her like that? Was it simply just a dream, or did he want something more? Ever since Nathan she's been self-conscious about her own body. Thinking that since giving birth to Ben and Lisa her looks had faded somewhat and that was why Nathan did what he did. "Holy?!" Deborah muttered as she peered into her t-shirt having to insure herself that her nipples indeed were hard. Her head snapped up as a memory flashed before her eyes. "Oh my god!" Her hands flew to her mouth when she did finally remember her brother confessing his love for her. Hanging her head as her words rang in her mind. "Why would he love me? Me of all people? The one that stomped on it, threw it way and called my own brother such a horrible name," she wept in her mind. "I'm not worth it. I'm not worthy of his love." Shaking her head as her hands covered her face.

"Hey..." Jumping as his hand lightly touched her forearm. "You okay?" Dilan asked concerned, seeing the tears.

Her body trembled at the soft touch of his thumb along her cheek. In all her years of marriage she'd never felt such love in a simple touch like she did at that moment. Nathan never had that look in his eyes either. How could she be such a fool and not see it?

"Y-yes..." Gathering herself, wiping her cheeks, "It's all just finally hitting me, you know?" Deborah lied.

"Yeah, sometimes that can happen," Dilan nodded.

"Well... umm... you ready?" Deborah asked, her eyes glanced away then back to her brother. Wondering why he would be in love with her after she tore out his heart.

"You sure you're alright?" Dilan asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Yep, you know me, can't keep this..." Deborah gasped in surprise as her brother through his arm around her waist pulling her against him. Feeling her own wrapping around his body, nuzzling into his neck as she returned his hug.

"It'll be okay sis," Dilan said, gently rubbing her back. "You don't have to be strong all the time, you know?"

"Oh my god, that is so fucking sweet," Deborah said to herself. "Why couldn't Nathan be my brother and I could be married to Dilan? Why does life have be so damn complicated?!"

******

"Here it is," Deborah said, revealing his '69 Ford Mustang to him as it sat in bay one of her garage. She had to have it towed to it since she couldn't find the keys for it in his house. "That little sneak," she mused in her mind as his set of keys dangled in his right hand. "Before you start it up I want to show you all the mods I - personally - installed," Deborah said, quickly walking over to the car. Opening the door, something she was grateful that he never locked it when it was in his own garage then she would have to shimmy it open. Something she didn't want to do to such a beautiful car. Popping the hood, noticing how her men had stopped to watch as Dilan walked into the bay. They, like her, wanted to hear this sweet pony purr. Wanted to hear the rumble of the exhaust in their chests. The power of that rebuilt 5.0 liter engine which she had painstakingly gone through, piece by piece, to make sure she got every ounce of horsepower out of it.

"See here?" Pointing at the carburetor, "I rebuilt this and fine-tuned it so it's not spitting out gas from the exhaust when you mash down on it," Deborah said, with a little pride in her eyes. "I used those spark plugs you had laying out. Not a bad choice with the Iridium set, not something I would use, but this is your baby, not mine," she said, flashing him a smile as he nodded along. "I rebuilt the engine added better oil rings, value covers, timing chain, had to tweak it just a little. Put on the headers you had at your place," pointing down at the new chrome headers, "but in doing so we had to do away with the old exhaust," Deborah said, nodding to Mark once she closed the hood.

"Plus your old Flowmaster was pretty rusty so I thought why not just put in a whole new one," Deborah said, as the Mustang began to lift off the ground.

"What pipe you using?" Dilan asked, as he stepped underneath the car.

"Had to go to three inch due to your exhaust headers, but as you can see here," Deborah said, her finger trailing down the pipe before it branched off. "Separates into these two Flowmaster 44s, and chrome tips pointed at the ground off course, I know how you like to piss off the neighbors," she said, loving the look of that smile of his face. "Then I replaced the old rotors, they were kind of pitted. Beefed up your brakes so they can handle the extra power this baby has, new tires, a fresh coat of wax, this beauty is almost like new," Deborah said, as they watched the tail end of the Mustang lowering before them. "So..." Her eyes widened as he held up his keys. "You sure?!" she asked, trying to contained your obvious excitement.

"You did do the work sis, plus if it blows up you owe me a new car," Dilan said, with a playful smirk.

"Deal?!" Deborah said, snatching the keys from his hand. "I noticed you had the interior redone," she said, as she wiggled her ass into the hand tooled leather.

"Like it?" Dilan asked, with an approving smile.

"Mmmhmm," Deborah nodded. "God, who knew a car seat could feel so good on your ass," she said to herself. Blowing out a breath knowing that this was the moment of truth. Pressing in the clutch, moving the shifter to neutral, giving it a little gas, inserting the key praying that all the seals held since they couldn't test the engine without hotwiring it. Biting her lip as the engine started like it was born to do. It wasn't all that she noticed as the vibrations traveled up her canal teasing her womb as the car idled.

"Rev it a little," Dilan said, gently tapping his sister's shoulder.

"Just listen to that purr man," Greg said, with a broad smile as Dilan walked towards the rear of the car.

"Again,' Dilan ordered and his sister who in kind gave that pedal a two small pumps.

"If you ever want to sell it..."

"Not on your life," Dilan said, knowing how he's been asked numerous times for the title of his car.

"So?"

"Very nice," Dilan admitted.

"I do good work huh?" Deborah asked, waiting for her praise.

"I'd say."

"You mind waiting, I want to give this girl an oil change and make sure there're no leaks since we couldn't do that when someone had the keys," Deborah said, with a teasing smirk.

"Sure, not like I can drive any way," Dilan shot back.

"Good, boys! Take this girl up," Deborah ordered. "Come on, you can help me take the car seats out while we wait," she said, her eyes sparkling at the thought of driving that car around town.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Dilan asked, taking a dry swallow as his sister leaned in. Her perfume filled his nostrils as those eyes stared into his, her lips ever so tantalizingly close. How he just wanted to taste them, to feel their embrace against his that's taunted his mind since he'd hit puberty.

"Mmmhmm," Deborah hummed. "So... what did you think of Ben and Lisa?" she asked, as they walked out to her car.

"Seems you turned into a fine mom," Dilan said, holding the rear door open. Trying not to look how her ass looked as she was bent over.

"Thanks," her voice echoed in the car, "it's been hard since... well you know," Deborah said, feeling her cheeks heat as she slid the seatbelt out from the slot of the car seat.

"I can imagine," Dilan said, wondering if she knew how good her ass looked in those jeans. "Stop it Dilan. She doesn't want you. She never will," he said to himself.

"Here hold this," Deborah said, handing him the car seat. She had noticed how his eyes were on her back side when she slyly peered over her shoulder. She had to see if he indeed wanted her like that. That was why she was bent over as she was. Deborah didn't know why but she found it flattering that her ass could still draw a man's eye even if it was her own brother's. Watching how his eyes glanced down as she lightly brushed her index finger along the back of his hand before she went to retrieve the other car seat. "Mark there isn't a car in bay four right?" Deborah asked, as she sat Lisa's car seat at the entrance to bay one.

"Yeah," Mark said, as he shone the light up into the engine compartment looking for any leaks as the oil drained. "Why?"

"I'm going to pull my car in there, so that ass doesn't do something stupid while I drive this one around until his shoulder heals enough so he can drive on his own," Deborah said, gesturing to her brother.

"Ah," Mark said, a smile forming on his face when they all watched as Nathan rolled around on the ground. "We'll keep an eye on it and one out for him."

With her car hidden from her soon-to-be ex-husband's eyes. Deborah stood beside her brother as they watched as Greg poured in the new oil. "I went with synthetic," she whispered as she leaned into her brother. "Better protection for your engine, and lasts longer," Deborah stated.

"I know," Dilan said, with a knowing smile.

"Well, would you look at that Mr. Special Agent knows something," Deborah lightly giggled. She remembered that eye roll, seems not everything was gone from the boy she once knew.

"I'm full of secrets," Dilan muttered as they fired up his Mustang before cutting it off again. Checking the oil level and seeing if there was a leak at the filter and the plug.

"So shall we go and take that baby for a ride?" Deborah asked, once Mark gave her a nod.

"Sure, been a while since I've taken her out."

"Good," Deborah said, she couldn't wait to feel that speed. Helping her brother slide into the bucket seats so he didn't tear a stitch on his stomach wound. Lowering her purse to the floor behind Dilan as she slid into the driver's seat.

"You be easy on my car," Dilan warned in that brotherly manner.

"Or what?" Deborah called his bluff as she gave the engine a couple of revs as they sat at the exit to her business. "You'll kiss me?" she asked, puckering her lips as she looked at him. She's forgotten when the last time was she made anyone blush liked her brother was at that moment. Smirking as she peeled out leaving a hundred foot dark line of rubber as she shot down the street.

"Little sped demon aren't ya?!" Dilan said, with an amused smile.

"What can I say," Deborah shrugged her shoulders, "ever since I had to sell my bike I missed this feeling. I can't do that in that little Camry," she said, pointing to the smoke trail they had left behind.

"So... you had a bike?" Dilan asked, imagining what his sister would have looked like straddling something so large, no pun intended. "Was that when you got all the tatts?" he asked, seeing her nod.

"Yeah... I miss it. The wind in your hair, the road out before you... but can't cart around twins on a bike. So I had to step up and be a mom first, then if I'm lucky a biker second," Deborah said, looking to her left as the new model Mustang pulled up beside her.

"Don't you dare," Dilan warned once he saw that challenging nod.

"What?!" Deborah said, innocently.

"There's a cop."

"Where?!" Deborah asked, looking around wondering if her brother was pulling her leg.

"There," Dilan pointed to the alleyway across the street from them.

"How can you tell?"

"Reflection in the store's window," Dilan stated.

"We'll just see about that," Deborah said, determined to prove her brother wrong. "Shut up," she growled once they drove past it and there was indeed a patrol car siting there. "You mind if we take this on the interstate? I want to see what this car can do."

"Sure, keep it under a hundred," Dilan said, knowing his sister wouldn't listen to him.

After thirty minutes of cruising the ring that looped around the city. Listening to the hum of the engine, the feel of the vibration on her mound. Feeling it growing moister by the second. Her foot pressing down on the clutch as she shifted to sixth gear. Feeling the car's ass squatting down as the spoilers held the car on the asphalt. The rumble of the exhaust as she raced down the open lane feeling the power at her feet. How she wanted to howl in the wind, but that would wake her passenger. Slowing down, downshifting, her eyes glanced over to her brother something she couldn't do going a hundred and ten. She wondered if Dilan still talked in his sleep. Deborah could see the effect the comfort of his car's engine was having on him as they drove eventually nodding off.

"Dilan can you hear me?" Deborah asked, knowing this was underhanded but she had to know. She doubted Dilan would tell her the truth when he was awake.

"Yeah," Dilan mumbled in his sleep.

"Why did you leave ten years ago?"

"Had to get away."

"Why did you have to get away?"

"Just had to, hurt too much."

"What hurt too much?" Deborah asked, wondering if this was wise. Wondering if she indeed wanted to know the truth.

"You."

"What about me?"

"Hurt too much to see you with another man. Had to leave..." Smacking his lips and wiggling his body deeper into the seat.

Her heart was racing. No man ever seemed to feel that way about her like Dilan did. "Dilan?" Pulling off on an exit ramp, she didn't want to be driving when she asked the most important question.

"Hmm?"

"How long have you been in love with me?" Deborah asked, turning in her seat as the car sat on the shoulder of the ramp with the hazards on.

"Since I was ten, you were wearing that pretty red dress you always liked. You had these little bows in your hair. The way the sun shined on you. I knew then you had to be the most beautiful girl in the world." Her hands cupped her mouth, she couldn't believe after all this time. When she was out looking for love in all the wrong men there had been one man that loved her wholly and suffered in silence because she refused to listen in her drunken state.

"Oh Dilan," Deborah whispered. Reaching over caressing his cheek with the back of her fingers.

"I still love you; I've never stopped loving you. I had to go half way around the world to try and forget you but I couldn't. My heart knew you were the one even if my mind said otherwise..." She was going ask some more questions, but his snoring told her that the time she was able to tap into that little habit of his was over.

Her eyes darted to and fro as moisture glistened in them. Her mind racing at what she'd just heard. Could she be what her brother wanted? Could she see herself as something more than his sister? It seemed just so... convoluted. How could he love someone so stupid not to see it? Before anything she had to make sure, truly make sure that he loved her and not something his sleeping mind muttered. Then she had to make sure she could even cross that line. Deborah had already had a failed marriage, and dozens of boyfriends that treated her wrong. So what could it hurt to see where this would lead?

"Okay, little brother, you want me, I'll try to give you the woman that's worthy of such devotion," Deborah whispered as her fingertips brushed down his cheek.

"Wake up," Deborah said, gently nudging his leg. She had driven around for two hours thinking on what Dilan had said and to give him time to sleep as she parked at the spot that overlooked the hundred foot waterfall. She needed to come to terms with everything. She knew she had to get him to admit his feelings when he was awake otherwise she was sure Dilan would never tell her. Plus she had to come to terms that her own brother wanted her sexually. Deborah didn't know if she could come to terms with that, then again, given her past sex life how bad could it be? Dilan wasn't about to mistreat her, or at least she hoped he wouldn't. Peering back, gazing at her sleeping brother, then down at her own body. Wondering what it was about her that made him love her. What made him keep loving her even after her drunken rejection that he had to live with? She knew that was the reason he's never spoken of it again, and she wasn't about to hurt her brother. Not if she could help it. Could they really be together? Could they share a bed? Then she felt something as she ran her hand down her chest. Her hard nipples! If her body was aroused by the thought, the question was could she get her mind wrapped around the problem?

"What?!" Dilan sat up quickly. Unaware of when he had nodded off. "Where are we?" he asked, looking around trying to gather his surroundings.

123456...8