Love Eternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends if your mother wants me around that long," Dilan said, smiling sweetly at Lisa.

"Mommie!" Ben looked up at her with those pleading eyes.

"I don't know Ben; Dilan seems to want to take off whenever the wind blows."

"But you won't, will you?" Ben asked, looking over at his uncle. "See!" Ben's hands gripped his mother's pants leg as Dilan shook his head.

"Well then Benjamin," using her son's given name as she squatted down, "do you want Dilan to stay with us forever, and ever?"

"Mmmhmm," Ben nodded his head vehemently.

"What do you think Lisa?" Deborah asked, bringing her daughter in for a hug. "Do you want Dilan to stay with us, to be with us, to cherish us, to hold us?" she asked, yet her eyes remained on her brother. Hoping that he knew what she was getting at.

"Mmmhmm, I love him," Lisa said, bashfully.

"So, do you, Dilan Roger McCoy, think you can take us as is, to hold, to love, to spend our years as a family with one another?" Deborah asked, repeating her question from months ago.

"Hmm... to be married to the hottest woman I know," Dilan mused as he tapped his chin not letting on that he could see how flushed her face was. Kneeling down, gesturing the kids over, glancing up with a mischievous look in his eyes as he whispered to them.

Deborah waited with baited breath as Dilan rose. Her heart hammered in her chest; she's wasn't this nervous when Nathan asked her to marry him. Then again, she really didn't know what love was until she saw it in her brother's eyes.

"I do believe I can," Dilan said, with a warm smile. Deborah squealed just as loud as her kids did as she threw her arms around her brother. "Now who's ready for a picnic?!"

"Me!" Ben and Lisa both raised their hands with broad smiles.

Deborah leaned against her brother as they watched the kids play after their meal. She couldn't help but feel that this was far more romantic than anything Nathan or her other former boyfriends ever tried to do. Resting her head on his shoulder, wondering what fate would have in store for them. She knew if she had Dilan by her side then they could face anything the world threw at them.

"So brother, what was it that you had to tell me?" Deborah asked, as Ben and Lisa ran around, their laughter filling the air.

"I asked for a transfer," Dilan said, feeling his sister grow still against him.

"Does that mean you're coming home for good?" Deborah asked, trying not to get her hopes up.

"It does," Dilan nodded.

"And does that mean you won't be doing undercover work anymore?" Deborah asked, as her eyes studied his face.

"It does," Dilan nodded again.

"Oh Dilan, you don't know how happy that makes me," Deborah said, the force of her weight as she threw her arms around his neck sent them sprawling onto the ground. "That you truly want this to work between us," she said, tears of happiness reamed her eyes as she stared down at him.

"I finally got you, do you think I'm going to give you up that easily?" Dilan asked, loving the feel of his sister's body on top of him.

"I would certainly hope not," Deborah said, in a teasing, sisterly manner.

******

Two nights later...

"How does mommy look sweetheart?" Deborah asked her daughter, as she slowly spun around in her blue dress. She had to keep her hands down so not to flash her daughter the very skimpy underwear she had chosen for this night.

"Beautiful," Lisa said in awe, as she sat on Dilan's bed.

"Do you think daddy would like it?" Deborah asked, seeing her daughter nod. Ever since the picnic she has been referring to Dilan as daddy in front of the kids. Although she did call him that once or twice while he was eating her out or when he was deep in her ass. She wanted the first time that he penetrated her pussy to be special and that she was a free woman. She had seen his look when she called him that. She had to admit she did get a little thrill out of thinking it was her father fucking her ass, she told Dilan everything she knew about their parents. The incestuous door had been opened and she didn't see any reason not to step through it. However, that was for another time, if Dilan was up for it. She wasn't going to make a move unless he was onboard.

"Mommie?" Lisa asked, as she watched her mother apply her makeup.

"What is it baby?"

"Are you going to marry Uncle Dilan?" Lisa asked, she liked him better than her own father. He was nicer, played with her, read to her, held her when she was scared.

"Would you like if Dilan was your real dad?" Deborah asked, seeing her daughter nod in the mirror. Spinning around on the little stool that went with her vanity. "Well then, I will just have to ask him then won't we?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Come here," Deborah said, holding out her arms to Lisa. "I would like that too baby," she said, gently swaying her daughter. "Now let's go find your brother, your grandparents should be here soon," Deborah said, knowing that tonight was the night. No more playing coy, this time Dilan would have the pussy he's been pleasing so well.

"Thanks for taking them to night," Deborah said, kissing her father on the lips.

"Deborah!" Barbara gasped then chuckled. "Be careful young lady I might just go after your own man," she warned in a teasing manner.

"Mmm... I can share," Deborah said, winking at her stunned brother. "Would you like that daddy?" she whispered enjoying the shock in her father's eyes. "But not tonight," Deborah hugged her mother.

"Of course, of course. You two enjoy the weekend alone. We'll revisit this when you come and pick them up," Barbara said, a lustful hunger burned in her eyes as she peered at her son. "Do get that stunned look off your face son, I'll have you know I've had you already in my mouth, and I can't wait to feel it again," she said, blowing her son a kiss, and placing one on her daughter's cheek.

"Sis?!"

"What? You opened this door Dilan," Deborah said, her hips swayed seductively as she approached him. "Do you think if I sleep with Dad that would mean I would love you any less?" Her hands moved up his chest as only a sliver of a gap was between them. "It doesn't. I'm in love with you Dilan. You're the man that saved me from Nathan. The man that opened my eyes that I have been so foolish," Deborah whispered as her lips gently embraced his. "We're finally a family again and I want us all to grow closer as a family. So that we don't lose another ten years, when we both know what lies in here," she said, resting her hand over her brother's heart. "Now come, before dinner gets cold," Deborah said, taking hold of his hand leading him into the kitchen.

Deborah raced around the living room setting up the right atmosphere once they had finished their meal. She wanted this night to be special for her brother. The night he was finally going to make love to the woman he's been in love with for so long. "No peeking okay!" Deborah said, in a light but stern voice as she led him into his living room. How she loved that smile of his as he held an amused look on his face. "Okay you can look!" she said excitedly, as they stood in the middle of the room. She had moved the coffee table into the hallway so they could have room to dance, and she so wanted to dance with her brother.

"That's a lot of..."

"I know, but doesn't it set the mood?" Deborah asked, the candle light danced along her eyes as she pressed her body against his. Watching how that yellow-orange light played along Dilan's freshly shaven face. "Now dance with your sister," she cooed lovingly, as her arms hooked around his neck. Staring up into the eyes of the man she loves. Then she got the shock of her life as her brother led her around the room. "Dilan how...?" Deborah panted as she tried to keep up with his steps. She knew she had stepped on his feet a few times, but he never said a word. Gasping as he sent her into a spin before his hands pulled her towards him. Her back pressed against his chest. Biting her lip as his hands rested on her hips. Softly swaying her ass against his groin.

"Skills I picked up while I prepared for an undercover op," Dilan said, his breath hot in her ear. "Interesting choice of panties sister," he whispered as his voice conveyed his lust.

"I-I wore them just for you Dilan," Deborah said, her breathing quickened as her brother's lips plucked gently on her neck. "Yes Dilan," she said breathlessly, as his hand cradled her right breast. Her body trembling as he teased her hardening nipple. "Dilan?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you marry me?" Deborah asked, knowing this wasn't the time yet she had to ask.

"Took you long enough," Dilan chuckled lightly.

"You knew?!"

"Of course, I knew. I am an FBI agent."

"The kids told you didn't they," Deborah stated loving how he knew her body so well. Releasing a light moan as his fingers rubbed her clit through the material of her dress.

"Guilty," Dilan admitted.

"So? Will..."

"Of course, thought I said yes two days ago? That was what you were asking, weren't you?" Dilan asked, his sister spinning on her heel. Her hands pushing him back towards his couch.

Her eyes flared as she watched his body bounce. Her knees compressing the cushions as they rested on each side of his lap. The piano version of Guns and Roses 'November Rain' began to play as Deborah leaned down. Passionately kissing her brother as her hips rubbed her mound along that hard bulge. Nodding against him as Dilan lifted the hem of her dress. His thumbs hooked around the waistband on her panties as their tongues rolled around each other's. Breathing heavily as her brother gently laid her on her back. Lifting her hips as Dilan eased her panties along her thighs before they went sailing over his shoulder. Sitting up, pulling up her dress over her head and tossing it to the floor. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as Dilan kissed down her neck. His right hand gently fondling her left breast as she slowly lowered herself back down onto the couch.

"God, Dilan," Deborah said, breathlessly. Every time they were intimate she was always surprised by how gentle he could be and how rough he could also be when she wanted it hard and fast. "Why did it take me so long?" Her question was rhetorical mainly for herself as she basked in the sensations that were flooding her body. Biting her lip as she watched the top of his head move down her stomach. She's been waiting for this all day. She had to say Dilan was in the top ten of all the men that's tasted her sweet cunt. A very good solid two, he needed some work, but she chalked that up to him having being undercover that kept him from honing his skills. Not that she was complaining mind you, she loved the feel of her brother's tongue on her wet pussy. Sucking in a gasp, her body shuddering, his hands resting on her thighs as he teased that very naughty peach of hers. "Don't you dare ever stop!" Deborah loudly moaned as his tongue rolled her clit as his lips sucked gently on it.

"Oh, I think my big sister likes it when I do this," Dilan teased as his tongue curled causing it to run through her labia revealing her vulva.

"You fucking right I do! Now make your sister cum!" Deborah growled as her fingers weaved through his hair. "Yes baby! Fuck me with those fingers!" she demanded. "Fuck yes!" Deborah howled as her hips lifted off the couch. Grinding her pussy against her brother's lips as her hands fondled her breasts as she rode out her orgasm. "You better keep doing that for the rest of our lives or I might have to get another brother," she joked, her body jerking as Dilan teased her sensitive mound.

"The day I don't taste this pussy of yours is the day you take me out back and put me down. There's no way I'm not going to go without hearing you make all those cute sounds," Dilan said in jest.

"I'll hold you to it," Deborah said, smiling down at him as she peered down the length of her body. "Now get up here so I can suck my brother's cock," she commanded. Swinging her legs off the couch as Dilan got to his feet. Listening to the rustle of his dress shirt as he pulled the tails out from his waistband. His fingers fumbling with the three top buttons as her own worked to unbuckle his belt. It was a good thing they weren't wearing shoes as his pants... smirking up at him when her brother's naked cock stared at her. "A little presumptuous going commando on our first engagement date, don't ya think?" Deborah asked, her tongue flicking against her teeth as she stared up at him.

"No more so than those panties you were wearing," Dilan retorted as her lips neared the head of his cock.

"Fair enough," Deborah muttered before his crown parted his lips. Glancing to her left as his shirt went flying.

"God, sis, your mouth feels so fantastic," Dilan moaned tilting his head back as Deborah slurped loudly on his pole.

"Good..." Panting for breath, her hand running up and down his slick shaft. "You should enjoy your sister's mouth because I'm never going to stop sucking this cock, but don't you cum in it. I want that deep inside of my pussy. The first load of the night should always go inside your sister's pussy," Deborah said, with a devilish light in her eyes as she glanced up at him. Her hands gently pulling him back down onto the couch. "My brother's first time should be me riding his big, hard cock," she said, smirking as she swung her leg over his lap.

"Hey, don't let me stop you," Dilan replied returning her smirk.

"Hmm... that's what I like to hear," Deborah purred as she took hold of the base of his cock. Lightly kissing him, feeling his hands tightening as she ran the head of his rod through her wet lips. "Oh fuck," she gasped as she sank down that steel pole, "God, fuck, you feel good."

"I... this is incredible," Dilan said, in awe. He never once thought this would happen. Never once thought his sister would finally be his.

"You better believe it li'l brother, because now that I know how good your cock feels in my tight pussy. You are never allowed to cum anywhere else," Deborah teased with a wink. "Now suck my tits, while I fuck the shit out of you like I should have done eleven years ago," she growled in a commanding tone as she bounced on her brother's lap feeling, driving, his cock deep into her body.

For half an hour their combined moans filled that townhouse. The smell of sex lingering in the air as Dilan brought his sister to orgasm after orgasm.

"Yes Dilan, fuck that pussy," Deborah moaned as her head was snatched back as Dilan had a handful of her hair.

"God, I love watching this ass bounce," Dilan said huffing, his chest glistened in his sweat. His left hand on his sister's hip as he fucked her from behind

"Dilan..." Deborah muttered bashfully. "Do you always have to say the right thing when you're so fucking deep inside of me?"

"Can't help it, it's a gift," Dilan said, releasing his hold on her hair. Leaning forward, his hips slowed just enough so he could whisper into her ear. "You're so fucking cute when you blush." Listening to his sister squeal as he pounded his cock into her dripping pussy.

"Dilan! I'm going to cum!" Her voice was muffled as she had buried her face in the cushion.

"So am I sis," Dilan grunted.

"Cum with me baby," Deborah pleaded as she felt the swelling of his cock. Screaming in lust and total bliss as she felt her brother's cum flooding her womb as her own orgasmic juices painted that cock of his.

"Mmm..." Deborah purred as she had been feasting on her nectar stained with his cum. Watching her brother recover for the last ten minutes. A wicked smile formed on her lips as his cock began to reharden. "I say let's begin round two," she cooed, smirking hungrily as she crawled towards that hardening cock.

The End.

Epilogue:

Barbara did get her wish for more grandchildren, girl and a boy. Needless to say she was ecstatic.

Barbara and Vlad did end up spending a lot of time in their children's beds, individually and all together. They also ended up with their grandchildren watching them during love making upon each child reaching their age of consent. However, that was a story for another time.

Somehow that rumor about Nathan got out, wasn't much they could do to save him when he was found beaten so badly his own mamma wouldn't have recognized him. Dilan never told Deborah, although he did tell Vlad, his dad.

Lisa's only wish for her eighteenth birthday was for her daddy to deflower her. She got her wish - Dilan always figured he was set up when Lisa got pregnant... He knew he was set up when the same thing happened with his other daughters... he didn't mind... but that's another story.

Ben and his brother lost their virginities to girlfriends, yet, turns out both boys wanted birthday sexcapades with mom and grandma. Both wishes were granted. After that it was a sexual free-for-all between the family members, always ending with Lisa and Barbara going to bed with their respective husbands, the others were the same - always going to bed with their significant other.

Lisa, like her mother never did find love outside of family, she eventually gave up and became her dad's second wife, having three children with him - her fourth baby was a love baby: none of them knew which man was the father but it didn't matter to them who the baby's father was as she was... Loved Eternally.

1...345678