Love Eternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home," Deborah whispered nodding to their childhood home. "God, this thing is better than a vibrator," she moaned as she cut off the engine. Smirking libidinously at her brother as he looked at her with shocked eyes and a gaping mouth.

"Pictures or it didn't happen," Dilan teased, trying to get his sister on the defensive and to cover his befuddlement.

"Mmm... maybe next time," Deborah cooed as her finger tapped against her lips. "Although I don't know if you could handle it," she said, pulling up the parking brake. "It's been so long," Deborah said, in a small, light, sinful voice as her hand ran up the brake handle like it was a cock. "I'm afraid if you saw it all nice and wet, you'd..." Her thought trailed off, giggling at her brother's heated cheeks, laughing when Dilan muttered "Not cool" as she slide out of the car.

"Mommie!" Ben shouted in joy as he bolted out of the door as his little legs carried him towards her.

"Baby!" Deborah said lovingly, as she bent forward her arms outstretched. Smiling up at her son as he giggled as she held him aloft.

"Did you get a new car?"

"No, that's your uncle's car," Deborah said, turning to look back at the car as Dilan eased himself out of it. "Do you like it?"

"It's so cool," Ben said, in awe.

"Would you like to go for a ride it?"

"Mmmhmm," Ben nodded his head vehemently.

"So Dilan, what do you say, hmm? Do you think you can take us as is?" Deborah asked, as she looked at him as her son wrapped his arms around her neck.

"Do what?!" Dilan stammered.

"Do you, Dilan McCoy, think you could love us, honor us and uphold us?"

"Sis are you feeling alright?" Dilan asked, wondering where all this was coming from. He wasn't about to put himself out there again.

"Maybe... maybe I'm finally beginning to see," Deborah said, ominously.

"Okay," Dilan said, drawing out the word.

"Dilan?! Come help me set up the grill," Vlad said, from the garage. Eager to spend some time with his son. Deborah had called around one and told them that Dilan was sleeping and that they all should have a family dinner since it's been so long since all four of them have been together in the same house.

"Okay," Dilan called back. Looking at his sister quizzically as he walked off as she rocked Ben in her arms. Her eyes never breaking contact with his.

"Mmm... would you just look at that?" Dilan's back straightened as she whistled. "That's what I like," Deborah taunted her brother as he peered back at her. Watching his face redden like mad as she licked her upper lip. Chuckling inwardly as Dilan quickly walked off. "Now let's go see your sister," Deborah cooed as she jostled Ben. "No? Why not?" she asked, as he shook his head with a smile.

"I don't wanna!"

"Too bad," Deborah said, sticking her tongue out.

"Deb, what's on your mind?" Barbara asked, as she noted how her daughter stared out the window as Vlad and Dilan puttered around the grill.

"Just thinking?" Deborah sighed as her children's favorite kid's show came on. She knew they would be glued to it and dead to the world while it was on. Her eyes moving down Dilan's body as he babied his left side as he handed their father the wire brush. She could see the pain in his eyes, yet he didn't voice it. Deborah wondered just when her brother had gotten so tough.

"What about?" Barbara asked, moving up to her daughter's side. She's known for a long time Dilan's feelings for Deborah, as did Vlad, what kind of parent(s) didn't know that about their own children? At first she thought it was just cute, then she got a little worried as he grew older, yet he never tried to force himself on his sister. Always there for her when she would come home crying from a date and yet always silent, always in the background. The day after Dilan left home she put it all together, that Deborah had turned him down and he could no longer stand the rejection. How she wanted to comfort her baby but knew that would only make Dilan sink deeper into his shell. So she kept silent hoping that he would find someone when he was in Europe, to which he never did. This morning it only confirmed her suspicion that he was still in love with her.

"Something that I just learned about..."

"Took you long enough, for being so smart in running that business you can be pretty stupid sometimes," Barbara said, wearing a motherly smile.

"You knew that Dilan...?!"

"Has been in love with you all this time? Of course, why do you think I told you two to sleep in the same bed?" Barbara asked, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"But Mom..." Lowering her voice, "that's incest, why would you be okay with that?" Deborah asked, not letting on that she had already been having those thoughts about her brother.

"So? You're father and I are first cousins why do you think you've never seen any other relatives around?"

"Do what?!"

"That's right, we fell in love, built this home, this life, and raised two very beautiful children. So what if your brother is in love with you? Do you see him as just your brother or something more now?" Barbara asked, planting her seed.

"I don't know Mom it's just..." Deborah's mind was racing at the revelation of her family's history. Just what else were her parents hiding from them?

"Baby," placing her hand lightly on Deborah's upper arm, "tell me, after everything, every man you've dated, and married, who's always been there for you when you needed it?"

"Dilan..."

"Who was it that always came to you, asking questions about such and such that an older, wiser, big sister would know the answers to just to spend time with her?"

"Dilan... My god I am an idiot," Deborah sighed hanging her head.

"Well... It's not too late to correct your mistake," Barbara said, pointing out the window at her son.

"Why are you pushing me towards this?" Deborah asked, looking over to her mother.

"Alright, I do have selfish reasons for this," Barbara admitted. "I want my baby home. I want to see his smile every day, to hear his laughter in this house again. When Ben gets older you'll understand, but every night when I go to bed, fear holds sway over my heart knowing my baby is out there, dealing with things that shouldn't be called human, always in danger. Now look at him, I fear one of these days I'm going to get a call telling me Dilan's dead somewhere," she said, her lip trembling. "But if you don't feel that way, I understand, then Dilan will continually put himself in danger. I'm not asking you to do this. That would be wrong as a mother, I'm asking you to try to see if you can love your brother like he's loved you when you were too blind to see," Barbara said, gently caressing her daughter's cheek.

"Well..." Studying her brother, she finally had to admit she did feel an attraction to him. She had buried it thinking it was wrong. Yet now, if her mother, and she could only assume her father, were willing to accept their relationship. Why not try? What more could she lose? "He is cute."

"Isn't he, you'd be surprised what he has in those pants," Barbara giggled. "I think you'll be happier than what you had with Nathan."

"Mom, you didn't?"

"What?! No. I simply looked one morning, and he had this nice, little tent going on," Barbara said, her tongue licked the corner of her mouth. "Okay, maybe I did suck him off, but he never knew," she said, with a devilish grin.

"You didn't!"

"I did, it just begged for it," Barbara said, before turning to head back to the kitchen.

Quickly hurrying after her mother, "What did you mean about Nathan?" Deborah asked, keeping her voice below a whisper.

"Oh... him," Barbara scowled, "well, it was about, oh, a few months after Dilan left," she said, tilting her head back. "You and he came here to spend the weekend with us. One night I was up late doing something... well I was waiting for Dilan's call. But he never did, didn't find out until later that he fell asleep on his text book, so I was walking towards my bedroom and what do you know he walks out of the bathroom nude with a hard-on to boot."

"What did you do?" Deborah asked, really wishing she had driven that wrench harder into his crotch.

"I laughed in his face when he said any time I wanted a ride. I told him that toothpick of a dick doesn't compare to the men of my family," Barbara said, her hand beating against the counter as she laughed. "You're father got a kick out of it too!"

"What did Dad do?"

"Punched him of course, no one makes a move on his woman, unless he's okay with it," Barbara said, winking at her daughter.

"And you think Dilan would be better..."

"Honey, I know Dilan would be better in all the right places compared to Nathan," Barbara said, with a devious light in her eyes.

"Okay... how big?"

"Hmm... not as long as your father, a tad smaller, but just as thick... so I'd say somewhere around seven or seven a half inches," Barbara muttered.

"Barbara get the first aid kit!" Vlad yelled as he opened the door. "And the suture kit! Don't worry Dilan, I got you son," he said, lowering his son into the kitchen chair.

Deborah gasped as Dilan held his stomach red blotches spread around it, and on his shoulder. Nearly leaping onto the counter as her mother bolted by her. "What happened?"

"Seems I popped a stitch or two somewhere," Dilan muttered.

"Deb help your brother to get his shirt off while I scrub my hands," Vlad said, forcibly.

"Wouldn't going to the hospital be better?"

"No time, I was a medic dear. I can stitch a hole just as good as the next nurse can," Vlad said, lathering up his hands and forearms.

"Go watch the kids, Deborah," Barbara said, pushing her daughter out of the way once Dilan's shirt was off.

"But..."

"Don't worry, baby, we got this handled," Barbara said, reassuringly. She had Vlad train her when Dilan told them his decision to join the FBI, she prayed never to have a need to use it. However, she was glad he did.

"Who did this garbage?!" Vlad growled at the sight of the sutures once Barbara had cleaned his shoulder wound. "I'm going to have to redo these or you'll bleed out," he said, glancing up at his son.

"Do it," Dilan nodded.

"Barb, get the vodka," Vlad said, looking over to his wife as he was in the middle of popping the haphazard suture. Glancing out the corner of his eye as his daughter rushed in.

"I'm here Dilan," Deborah said, kneeling down at his right side. Her hands held his as her mother pressed the shot glass to his lips. She was surprised, to say the least, that her brother didn't hesitate to down that shot and the next one too.

"Mo..."

"Go back and watch your show baby. You don't need to see this," Deborah said sternly, as Ben and Lisa stood in the doorway.

"But..."

"Go!" She didn't mean to yell. She'd just never seen her brother this hurt before.

"I didn't know you cared," Dilan said, softly.

"Of course, I care you big goof," Deborah said, noting how her father was sanitizing the curved needle. "You would know that if you called your sister sometime, or hadn't run off that night," pulling his gaze back to her to keep his focus on her as their father prepared to start, "Did you know I worried everyday about you? I wondered where you went to? Why you never called me? Inquired about Ben or Lisa," she said, squeezing his hand as Dilan hissed. "Tell me Dilan, I'm right here. I'm not going to run. Tell me why?"

"Go on, tell her," Barbara said, lightly nudging his left shoulder.

"I..."

"Yes?" Deborah inched closer to the chair. "I know you were hurt by my words when we were younger. I was a stupid, drunk, foolish girl. I'm not that any more. My babies needed me to grow up. So you tell me everything that you've kept buried."

"You want to do this here?" Dilan asked, through the pain.

"Yes," Deborah nodded, "You can't run this time," she said, with a coy smirk. She needed him to say the words. Needed to hear the emotions in his words. Had to know if they were whole or as hollow as Nathan's were. "Are you in love with me?"

"Yes, for so, so long," Dilan whispered.

Her eyes searched his, seeing the truth within them. Whenever Nathan said he did, he never had that luster, that spark she saw in her brother's eyes as he looked at her. "For how long Dilan."

"Since I was ten."

"What did I do to make you fall in love with me?" Deborah asked, it was one of the questions she'd wanted to ask while they sat on the shoulder of the exit ramp.

"Nothing," Dilan said, plainly.

"Nothing?! I don't..."

"You were just you, sis. Every day, every minute, you were true to yourself always," Dilan said, his index finger pointed at her heart. "Even if it wasn't with me."

"Is that why you left?"

"One down," Vlad muttered. "Barb see to the stomach while I prepare for the next suture," he ordered. Moving hurriedly to the sink washing the needle in hot water and soap then in rubbing alcohol to insure that he wasn't transmitting bacteria to another wound in case his shoulder was infected. He didn't see signs of one, yet he wasn't about to take a chance with his son.

"Yes." Dilan glanced down as his sister pressed his hand against her chest.

"Why?" She already knew but she had to get him to admit it openly.

"I grew tired of seeing you with the wrong men. When I knew they didn't love you like I do."

"Is that why you didn't come to the wedding?"

"I was afraid I'd do something that would make you mad at me. I could never do that to you. So I stayed away, hoping the distance would loosen the hold you have on my heart," Dilan said, feeling his heart racing.

"Did it?" Deborah asked, feeling him squeeze hard when her father began to work on re-suturing his stomach wound.

"No..."

"Didn't you try to date?"

"I did but..."

"But?"

"They weren't you sis, they tried but I knew the relationship was doomed to fail, because I'm in love with another woman who never noticed me."

"I'm noticing you now. I'm here, right here, not running away from you, and what I said that night. I was wrong. How I wish I had really listened. It would have saved me so much time in finding out the truth," Deborah said, leaning forward, pressing the back of his hand against her chest as her left hand ran along the back of the chair. "So little brother can you live with your foolish sister? Can you share your life with me, Ben, and Lisa? They're going to need a good man, a good role model in their lives that obviously their father can never fill."

"I don't know sis," Dilan said, glancing down. Seeing his father snipping the end of the suture before his mother pushed him forward.

"It's okay Dilan, take your time. You've earned the right to decide on whether or not to move forward with this," Deborah said, moving in front of him as her parents worked quickly. "But you want to know something?" she whispered into his ear.

"Hmm?"

"When you walked in on me naked after the shower. The way you stared at my body. How your eyes gazed at my breasts..." Deborah purred heatedly in his ear. Her index finger hooked her collar pulling it forward. "Do you really think they're perfect?" she asked, knowing that she was giving herself away.

"Oh my..." She heard him gasp as he peered down at the tops of his sister's breasts.

"Tell me if I would have asked you to suck gently on them, would you?" Deborah asked, feeling him nod. Then suddenly she felt dead weight on her chest.

"Don't worry he's just passed out," Vlad said, knowing it would most likely be due to the pain and the blood loss. Knowing his son must have been in extreme pain, if he didn't have to keep his cover he would have taken his son straight to the hospital when they saw him that morning. Yet being the good little Marine that he was, he understood the mission came before one's own wellbeing.

"Come on sleepy head." Dilan felt a nudge on his shoulder. "You can't sleep all night. Maybe if I sucked you off you'd wake up." Dilan's eyes instantly snapped open. "Thought that would work," Deborah giggled.

"What time is it?" Dilan asked, feeling weak, and lightheaded. Feeling his cheeks blush as his sister gazed down at him.

"Around four in the afternoon. Dad said, whoever did your sutures should have their license pulled for the crap job they did. He said the sutures you have now should dissolve on their own when its time," Deborah said, her fingers lightly trailed along his inner right forearm. "Dilan?"

"Y-yeah?"

"D-did you truly find me gorgeous when you walked in on me?" Deborah asked, her mind starting, while slowly, to see her brother as a man that she could be with.

"You heard that?!" Dilan asked, in a groan.

"Mmmhmm," Deborah nodded. "I heard a lot of other things too. Like how this," reaching over, her hand resting on his groin, "always gets hard for me," she said, in a low sexy purr. "Can I give you something for having to deal with such a thick headed sister, would that be okay?"

"Umm... okay," Dilan stammered. His head lifted, his eyes looking down his body then up to his sister as her fingers slowly lowered the zipper of his jeans.

"Relax Dilan, I promise this won't be the last time," Deborah said softly, running her left hand up his chest as her right slipped into his pants. "Tell me Dilan, how many times have you thought about me having my hand wrapped around your cock?" she asked, as her fingers wrapped around his soft rod. Feeling it rapidly growing in her hand. A little surprised and flattered at its quick response to her touch. "Come on, you can tell me. I promise I won't laugh."

"All the time," Dilan said, his voice quivered as his sister eased his rod from the depths of his pants.

"Oh?! So then you've thought about this," Deborah cooed as her hand moved up his shaft. She had forgotten when Nathan had responded so well to her touch. "Most likely due to the whores he's been fucking?!" she hissed in her mind. "Well..." Taking a dry swallow as her brother stood proudly before her. "Mom certainly wasn't lying," Deborah said, as she held Dilan's seven and half inch cock in her hand.

"Y-yes," Dilan said, his eyes falling on his sister's breasts.

"Would you like to touch them?" Deborah asked, her eyes glancing down. Taking hold of his right hand, smiling warmly at her brother as she gradually brought his hand to rest over her right breast. "What do you think of it? They're a little bigger than you remember but that's due to my pregnancy," she said, feeling her body lightly trembling as her brother fondled her orb. "Dilan, can you forgive me? Can you forgive me for calling you that horrible name?"

"I forgave you long ago sis."

"Then..." Scooting closer, noticing how gentle he was with her orb. Wondering if this was how he was with all those other women when he tried to forget her. "Would you mind if we take this slow. I don't want to hurt you, that would be poor of me given that I ignored the man whose been in love with me for so long," she said lovingly, her hand reached out softly caressing his cheek.

"Oh shit! I'm going to... Oh my god," Dilan gasped as his sister's eyes gazed at him as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. God, it was exquisite! Feeling her tongue rolling along the meatus of his crown as she swallowed every drop of his cum.

"I never thought you'd taste so good little brother," Deborah purred as his cock left her lips. "Was it everything you imagined it would be?"

"So much better," Dilan admitted in a satisfied sigh.

"Mmm, good." Watching how her brother trembled as she placed a soft kiss on his tip. "Now to the most important part."

"Which is?' Dilan asked, sliding his wet cock back into his pants before he pushed himself up.

"Us," Deborah said, with a smile as Dilan sat next to her. "I'm not ready to get back into a serious relationship yet. Nathan really hurt me, you can understand, right?" she asked, seeing him nod. "If we are going to do this, I want to show you I can live up to the love you have for me. So I want to take this slow, okay?"

123456...8