Love Eternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I can understand that," Dilan said, wondering if he was in a dream. Wondering if he was going to wake up any minute now and this all will have evaporated before him.

"But don't think you won't be getting any more blow jobs, I want to make up for not noticing the man that's been there for me all this time before I pushed him away," Deborah said sweetly, placing her hand on his knee.

"I have to be dreaming," Dilan muttered.

"You think this is a dream?"

"Mmmhmm," Dilan nodded. His breath froze, his heart thundered in his ears as his sister leaned forward. Feeling her fingers brushing along the back of his head as they weaved through his hair. How he melted as Dilan felt the velvet softness of his sister's lips.

"Oh god damn! Who knew he could fucking kiss!" Deborah moaned in her mind as her brother's tongue rolled in her mouth just as hers mirrored his. "Damn bro," she panted as they pulled away from one another. "I don't know where you learned to kiss like that but god that was good," Deborah said, feeling heat flood her mound. "Can... can we do that again?"

"I thought that was my line," Dilan said, smirking at his sister.

"Shut up," Deborah said bashfully, pleased that she could bring a smile to those lips again. Her heart fluttered; gooseflesh raced across her skin as his fingers skimmed along her cheek. In all of the boyfriends she dated and even Nathan had never made her feel this... whatever it was that was happening between them as Dilan slowly pulled her in. Her arms rose on their own accord, wrapping themselves around his neck as she sank into that slow, deep, sinful kiss. "God, I so need to thank whoever taught him," she said to herself as she moaned into her brother's mouth approvingly.

"Now..." Deborah tried to gather herself. She couldn't believe she was so turned on by just a kiss. "If we are going to be together. I can't have you disappearing on us for months on end, doing who knows what, getting into what kind of trouble. That's not good for the kids or me for that matter," she said, in that big sisterly voice.

"What are you trying to say sis?"

"I don't mind you being in the FBI, but no more undercover work. If you want me, you have to take the kids too, we're a package deal. They're at a very precarious age where they'll need a stable man in their lives. Nathan never paid any attention to them, only when he could use them for his advantage. You know how much time he's actually spent with them, on his own just to play with his kids? Half an hour. That's how long, in all their lives, their own father has spent with them when he wasn't using them for god knows what. So, you'll have to decide if you truly want me, want us, want this relationship, or do you still want to be undercover," Deborah said lovingly, resting her hand high on his thigh.

"I see, so it's either my job or you, is that what you're saying?" Dilan asked, unsure if he liked the ultimatum. If he had to guess he'd say he could hear a little of his mother in that little exchange.

"No... I'm saying no more undercover work. It's too dangerous. I want the kids to have a dad they can look up to," Deborah said, looking deeply into her brother's eyes. She knew it was wrong to make him choose, but if he wanted her, like he had all this time, then this would be a no brainer for him.

"I don't know sis, what you're asking is a huge step."

"I know Dilan, I know. So was becoming a Mom," Deborah said, her hand gently squeezed his thigh. "You don't have to decide anything now. I'm still going to be here," she said, leaning in. "Plus, that you've got me hooked on that bed of yours. You simply can't kick me out of it if you tried, and how else am I to suck on my brother's hard cock, hmm?" Deborah purred in his ear. Smirking as she rose from her brother's old bed, moving to stand in front of him. "Give me your hand Dilan." She couldn't help it, the way her brother's fingers moved along her slit, there was something more to it than any other time it's been done to her. Was it because she knew he loved her, that this wasn't just about sex? That there was really love, true love that she had sought after for so long that it felt so... intoxicating? "Dilan just feel that heat? Feel how you've made my pussy so aroused." She stuttered as the heel of his hand pressed against her clit. "See that's the look, that's the look I've seen before," Deborah cooed as her index finger ran down the bridge of his nose. "The look of the man touching the woman he loves. You can't deny it any longer, I. Won't. Let. You," she said, lightly bopping the tip of his nose.

"Mommie!" Lisa called out.

"Now you think about what I've said," Deborah said, leaning down, her lips molded around his as she softly kissed her brother. "Mmm... I could get used to kissing you," she winked, "now I have to go play 'Mommie' now. Do come and join us, after you take care of that," Deborah said, pointing at his crotch. "Naughty," she said, over her shoulder as she caught her brother checking out her ass.

"Mommie, come watch!" Lisa said excitedly, as she pulled at her mother's hand.

"Okay, only for a little bit, then I have to help your grandmother with dinner," Deborah said, bringing her daughter into her lap. She tried to keep her gaze on the TV, yet her ears heard every step, every brush of his jeans as Dilan grew closer. She couldn't believe how that made her feel.

"Uncle Dilan!" Ben squealed as he came to a stop before Dilan. "Is that your car?!"

"The Mustang?"

"Yes?! The Mutang?!" Ben nodded vehemently.

"It sure is, why do you ask?" Dilan asked, looking down at his nephew.

"I want to see it! Can we please?!"

"No baby, Dilan needs to rest. I promise..."

"Keys," Dilan said, forcibly.

"You be careful with my baby, that includes the car too. It's my new boyfriend don't you dare scratch it," Deborah said, not showing her brother the broad smile as she held up the car keys.

"Over my cold, dead body," Dilan said, challengingly.

"I just might have to fight you then," Deborah winked at him as Dilan walked to the door with Ben's hand in his.

"Wait, I haven't seen that car in so long," Vlad said, quickly walking out of the kitchen with two beers in hand.

"Now that the men are out of the house, let's have a talk, you and I," Barbara said, startling her daughter. "You were in that room an awfully long time Deborah. What were you doing, I wonder?" she asked, with a very knowing smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about?!" Deborah said innocently, feeling her cheeks rapidly heat.

"Oh, I believe you do," Barbara said, moving her hand like she was stroking a phallus out of Lisa's sight.

"Mom?!" Deborah gasped.

"What?! Did you or didn't you?"

"I..."

"Tell the truth, you have to tell the truth. You always tell me too," Lisa said, peering up at her mother before going back to her show.

"Awe, from the mouths of babes," Barbara sighed.

"You've turned my own daughter against me," Deborah said, in false shock.

"Maybe. Maybe you've already joined the dark side and you just don't know it," Barbara said, with a wicked smile. "Now..." Turning her head as she heard Dilan's Mustang fire up. "Did you or did you not?" Poking her tongue against the side of her cheek.

"Mom?!" Deborah's face grew to a very deep red.

"What are you worried about no one's going to tell, are you my sugar plum?" Barbara asked, tickling her granddaughter's arm. "See?!" she said, when Lisa shook her head.

"Fine, yes, okay!" Deborah whispered heatedly.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Did you like that sucker?" Barbara asked, with a knowing smile.

"Yes," Deborah said, in a very low whisper.

"Did you get to the center of it?" Barbara asked, lovingly teasing her daughter so.

"God, Mom!" Deborah said, in an exasperated sigh as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Look at you getting all embarrassed," Barbara chuckled. "Well, did you like the taste, I know I sure did."

"I don't think we should be having this conversation with Lisa in the room," Deborah warned.

"Have I said anything untoward?" Barbara mused as she tapped her chin. "I don't believe I have, I simply asked if you got to the center of that very tasty sucker."

"I can't believe we're having this discussion," Deborah groaned.

"But we are," Barbara said, enjoying the teasing she was giving her daughter. "So did you?"

"Yes, okay," Deborah admitted as her hands slammed down on the cushions.

"And did you like it? Wasn't it better than you know who?"

"Yes," Deborah whispered. "God, help me, yes I enjoyed it."

"Good. So is my baby coming home?" Barbara asked, eager to see more of her son.

"I don't know, I don't want to push him into making a decision that he will come to hate me later for," Deborah said, leaning forward, placing a kiss on top of her daughter's head. "I'm still not ready for any kind of relationship..."

"I understand baby but know when you are. Your father and I will be here to support you both. Namely with date nights," Barbara said, with a twinkle in her eye.

"You got this all planned out don't you?" Deborah asked, looking over at her mother.

"Maybe," Barbara said, with a sneaky smile. She was about to say something until she heard the front door opening.

"Mommie! Mommie!" Ben shouted excitedly as he ran towards her.

"What is it baby?" Deborah asked, as Ben climbed onto the couch. Resting on his knees as his tiny hands held onto her sleeve.

"Uncle Dilan is so cool!"

"Is he now?"

"I've always been cool, you just failed to notice," Dilan said, in a teasing manner as he walked into the living room. He couldn't understand it, but whenever his sister puffed out those cheeks it was so adorable.

"Dilan come help me man the grill," Vlad said, holding a baking tray full of aluminum foil wrapped corn on the cob and potatoes ready to be set out.

"Sure." Looking down as his mother's hand wrapped around his wrist.

"You feeling better?" Barbara asked, looking up at her son.

"Better than I have been in a long time," Dilan said, glancing over at his sister. Seeing her blush as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"That's good, I've hated seeing you so sad," Barbara said, patting his hand. "Now you go out and help your father," she said, placing a lingering kiss on the back of his hand. Her eyes glanced over at her son's groin remembering that morning. "Go to him," Barbara whispered nodding to the back yard. "I'll watch the kids."

"But..."

"No buts, go strike while the iron is hot," Barbara said, with a loving smile.

"We should go to the range some time." Deborah heard her father say as she slipped out of the back door. "Bet I can still put in a nice grouping."

"I don't know, bet I can do better," Dilan said, teasing his father.

"I might have gotten older, your old man can still put rounds on the target," Vlad said, pointing the neck of his beer bottle at his son.

Deborah stood back listening to her brother's laugh. She forgotten how it sounded, and she wasn't expecting how her body heated at the sound of it. How she wanted to hear it again. To be the cause of that laugh, to gaze at him as he did, she couldn't understand why she was feeling like she was. She thought with Nathan's infidelity that it would take ages for a man to woo her heart. Yet it seemed to her that her brother was doing so with ease without even trying.

"So, what you boys talking about out here?" Deborah asked, innocently.

"Oh... you know, swapping war stories," Vlad said, smiling and winking at his son.

"Dad, you know it's rude not to offer a lady a beer," Deborah said, all sweet-like.

"So it is," Vlad muttered, bending down opening the ice chest. "Here you go pumpkin," he said, handing her the bottle. Turning his back without a word and went to check on the pork shoulder he was smoking.

"So..." Deborah muttered as she stepped up to her brother's side as he turned the corn.

"So," Dilan stammered as his sister stood so close. His head snapped over to his sister as she squeezed his ass.

"Mmm... nice and firm," Deborah smirked from around her bottle. "Just how I like my men," she cooed.

"You know if you're going to cop a feel, I at least deserve dinner first," Dilan said low, so that his father wouldn't hear.

"Just kiss her Dilan, you've been dying to since you both been kids," Vlad said, cutting in. "All this dancing around is getting old."

"Dad you...?" His words died in his throat as his sister kissed him hard and passionately.

"Mmm... I need more," Deborah said, hungrily.

"Well... you've never kissed me like that," Barbara said, having snuck out behind her daughter with the kids in tow.

"Hey now," Vlad warned in a false aggravated tone as his wife playfully slapped his arm.

"Don't you remember when we were like that?" Barbara sighed happily as she watched her children kiss.

"We still are dear," Vlad said, squeezing his wife's ass.

"Mommie?! Why are you kissing Uncle Dilan?" Ben asked, with an upturned face. "Is he going to be our new daddy, since old daddy is mean?"

"Do you love Uncle Dilan?" Lisa asked, as she stood beside her brother. "You only kiss someone when you're in love," she said, nodding her little head.

"I can't believe you two!" Deborah gasped growing red in the face.

"Well, they do make excellent points, so do you?" Dilan asked, with a coy smirk.

"You listen here, and listen good," Deborah said, wagging her finger at her brother.

"So cute when you do that."

"What...?!" Deborah muttered losing the wind in her sails.

"That," Dilan said, poking her puffy cheeks.

"You really... think so?" Deborah asked, wondering how her brother had totally turned this around on her as her chest became flushed with heat.

"I've always thought so," Dilan nodded.

"So... do you love Uncle Dilan?" Lisa asked, once again.

"I... I..."

"Now kids, let's not push them too fast, but not a snail's pace either," Barbara giggled as her own children just stared at her like she had a second head. "I do want more grandbabies!" she said, with a mischievous light in her eyes.

"Mom!" Deborah and Dilan said in unison.

"Well, come dear, the shoulder needs another hour, that should give the potatoes time to cook," Vlad said, kissing his wife on the temple. "Don't burn the corn Dilan," he said, holding up his beer as he and Barbara reentered the house.

******

Deborah gazed lovingly down at her children as they laid peacefully in their beds once they had returned to Dilan's townhouse after dinner. Feeling her cheeks heating when Lisa would whisper into her ear about how much she liked her brother. Ben's laughter as it filled Dilan's car as she watched as her son vibrated in his car seat due to the rumble of the car. How Lisa held onto Dilan as he carried her in his good arm. Ben making vroom, vroom sounds as he ran around them as they walked towards the front door. She had watched how Dilan interacted with them as she watched over the grill, then when they asked Dilan to play with them once they were done with their dinner. She had also noticed how little Dilan had been eating. Deborah wondered why? Was it due to the pills he was taking, or was he still in pain? She wished she knew. Although she had brought home leftovers for all of them. Lightly placing a kiss on each one of their heads. Hoping she was making the right decision. She didn't want them growing close to Dilan only for him to suddenly disappear from their lives.

When she entered Dilan's bedroom, a soft loving smile formed on her face as Dilan had already fallen asleep. She wondered how tired he truly was, or was it the blood loss he had suffered when their father put new sutures in. Lightly lifting up the covers, biting her lip as she stared down at his boxers. Lowering it, placing a kiss on his lips before she headed off to the bathroom.

Dilan felt something warm draped along his chest as he stirred in the morning. Turning his head to the left, his Adams apple bobbed as he gazed at his sister's sleeping face. He couldn't believe he finally got to kiss her, finally got to feel what those lips of hers felt like wrapped around his cock. It felt so sublime! Better than anything he could ever dream of - which was a lot. His mouth was dry as he slowly lifted up the cover so he could sneak a peek at his sister's sleeping body.

"Oh my..." Dilan mouthed as his eyes ran down her body. Noting she had purloined one of his t-shirts to wear to bed. That, however, wasn't what held his gaze, it was the fact that his sister was bottomless.

"See something you like li'l brother?" Deborah purred causing Dilan's eyes to glance up. "Mmm... it seems something else is up," she cooed as she grasped her brother's morning wood. Smirking when Dilan softly moaned as the cloth gently brushed up and down his shaft. "Do you like the feel of my hand Dilan?"

"Mmmhmm," Dilan mumbled.

"But wouldn't my lips feel better around your cock than my hand?" Deborah asked, teasingly. Giggling lightly as his eyes widened and shot to her. "I did say, you would be getting blow jobs, did I not?" she cooed as she pushed down the covers. Rising to her knees, her light brown hair cascaded down her chest as she pulled his t-shirt over her head. "Am I still gorgeous?" Deborah asked, watching how her brother's eyes slowly ran down her body as her breasts bounced against her chest.

"Of course," Dilan said, honestly.

"Touch me Dilan," Deborah said, wantonly. Her hands covered his as he tentatively reached out his right hand. Moaning lightly as she rested it over her right breast. "How does it feel?"

"Fantastic!"

"No one's ever said that before," Deborah said, blushing.

"Then they didn't realize what they ever had," Dilan said, gently fondling his sister's orb. Rolling her nipple between his index finger and thumb. Watching how she bit her lip as he gave it a little tug. His eyes darted to his hand then to her face as Deborah slowly pushed his hand down as her legs slowly opened.

"Feel me Dilan, feel how warm I am," Deborah said, her voice shuttering as his fingertips skimmed along her labia. Tossing her head back, her muscles trembling as two of Dilan's fingers slid into her sex. Before she had found her soon-to-be ex-husband in bed with another woman they hadn't been intimate for three months due to her work load and being the only parent raising their children. When she found him cheating she had a blood test done the day after. She was glad she hadn't caught anything from that cheating ass. Gasping loudly as Dilan became the first man in five months to touch her. "Oh Dilan," Deborah whispered lustfully as his thumb gently rubbed her clitoris. Her fingers ran down her thighs as her hips rocked on his fingers. "I can't believe we're doing this, but it feels so good!" she said salaciously, as a burning hunger danced in her eyes as she peered down at him.

"Me either, god you feel so good," Dilan said, his mind secretly exploding at the feel of his sister's cunt.

"Mmmhmm, feel how tight I am Dilan," Deborah said, her breathing quickening, her hands moving up her stomach. Whimpering as she pinched her nipples as her hands cradled her breasts. "Dilan make me cum for you," she purred. "Make my pussy wet, it's been so long since I've felt the touch of a man," Deborah said wantonly, her eyes filled with hunger and love as she rode those fingers. She wanted him to see what she looked like in the throes of her orgasm. "Mmmhmm. Right there! Yes Dilan!" Her body convulsed, her breasts jiggled, her fingers twitched as her orgasmic juices flooded her canal.

Throwing her left leg of his body, making sure she didn't brush against his injured shoulder. Pulling down his underwear as the tips of her hair teased his thighs. "Look at it Dilan, look how wet you've made your sister's pussy," Deborah said, her fingers spreading her labia. "Oh fuck! Dilan!" She bit back her yelp knowing that would wake her children as her brother wrapped his mouth around her wet mound. "Oh god yes! Taste me Dilan!" Deborah hissed as her brother sucked on her clit. Her body quaking as that tongue lightly teased her labia gathering up her honey dew. Her head sank down, her lips wrapped around his stiff pole. Bobbing her head as she tasted her own brother. She could count the number of times Nathan ate her out on both hands and that was before they got married. After that, his oral game was severely lacking. Her eyes shot wide as she felt a finger penetrating her ass. "Did he know?"

1...345678