Love Eternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dilan..." Deborah said, breathlessly.

"I know how you like your ass played with," Dilan said, confirming her own question.

"How?" Deborah asked, feeling her pussy growing wetter as his finger sank deeper into her anus.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise," Deborah said, through clenched teeth. Feeling her second orgasm building, she never once gave Nathan that tight little hole. His cock was too small for her to truly enjoy it. Her brother's... that was another thing altogether. She knew she would enjoy riding it all night long. Feeling his cum shooting deep into her ass. Feeling it leaking out of that chocolate starfish as it winked at him to fill it again.

"When you left your door open a hair. At the time it gave me a perfect view of your bed. I think you thought you were alone in the house. Your face was hidden in the mattress as I watched as you fucked your ass with the handle of your brush. But that was all I could see without opening the door."

"D-did you jack off... watching your sister fuck herself?" Deborah panted.

"Mmmhmm."

"Was there any other times?" Deborah asked, whimpering lightly. She wasn't ready to fuck any one yet. Still... as her eyes stared at her brother's cock. "God, I want this in my ass!" She didn't know where that thought came from, yet she couldn't disagree with it either. "Dilan? I know I've wanted to take this slow. Have you ever done anal before?"

"Here and there, why?"

"Would you mind if I stick this hard cock up my ass?" Deborah asked, it's been so long since she's came from her ass. She did want to give her brother something that not even Nathan got from her.

"O-okay," Dilan quipped. He thought she was joking, yet as he watched Deborah quickly turning her body around. He watched with wide eyes as her breasts dangled in his face as she reached into the drawer of the night stand beside him. Bringing out a bottle of K-Y Yours-Mine lube, and a wet wipe for him. Watching his sister put a few drops from the blue bottle onto the tip of his cock.

"Relax Dilan, I promise you're going to really enjoy this," Deborah said, rubbing the lube up and down his shaft. Then popping the lid of the pink bottle, squeezing a few drops onto the fingertips of her left hand, reaching behind her, rubbing it on her anus. A shuddering moan rumbled past her lips as her two fingers slipped into her ass. God. Fingering her ass above her brother was making her so hot. Taking the wet wipe from him after he had cleaned his finger, wiping the lube from her own before tossing it into the waste basket. "You just enjoy the show, and let your sister take care of you," Deborah said sweetly, as her left hand rested on his chest while her right grabbed hold of the base of his root. "Wait!" She nearly forgot to lock the door. She didn't want Ben or Lisa to come running in while Dilan's cock was lodged deep in her ass. Plus... she was feeling extra naughty.

"So it was in there!" Dilan chuckled as his sister pulled her dildo out of the drawer.

"Shut up!" Deborah said bashfully, sticking her tongue out at him. Resting the base of the dildo just before Dilan's cock so she could ride both at the same time.

"Damn sis, didn't know you..."

"I do like being DP'd every so often," Deborah said, feeling her cheeks heat. Sucking in a gasp as the head of his cock and the dildo's breached at the same time. "I haven't been... God, you feel so good," she moaned low to keep from waking her children. Listening to the lube doing its work as she inched down on her brother's cock. Feeling her dildo and her brother's cock rubbing against her wall causing her eyes to flutter as she slowly lowered and raised herself on those two phalluses. "That's it, fuck me Dilan. Fuck your sister's ass!" Deborah growled as his hands held onto her hips. Bracing herself on the bed so when Dilan raised his hips it drove the dildo deep into her pussy. In no time her cream began to coat her rubber cock as Dilan's cock glided through her ass.

"So like being stuffed in both holes huh?" Dilan smirked as he watched the elation on his sister's face.

"Mmmhmm. But I haven't been fucked in my ass in so long. God, your cock feels so good in there," Deborah moaned as she felt the tingle of the lube as his cock stretched out her ass.

"Not even...?!"

"Nah-uh. His cock was way too small. I need something big, like my li'l brother's cock fucking me," Deborah said, with a seductive smirk. Her jaw dropped; her eyes grew wide as Dilan hammered his cock into her ass. "Fuck! Yes! Fuck me Dilan, fuck my ass hard!" she howled as her mind began to go blank as both surged through her body. "I'm cumming!" Her hot nectar gushed out around the dildo painting her brother's body. Her eyes shot down as Dilan buried his cock into her ass, unloading his hot cum deep into it. "You dirty boy, cumming in your sister's ass," Deborah grinned madly as she leaned forward. "Tell me Dilan, how did it feel being inside my ass?" she asked, her lips inches away from his.

"Fucking awesome," Dilan said, with a broad grin.

"Good answer," Deborah purred before her lips claimed his. "Now come on, we both could use a shower. The kids should be up soon," she said, feeling his cock sliding out of her ass and her starfish clenching and unclenching trying to keep her brother's cum inside of her ass as she hurriedly walked to the bathroom.

******

One month later...

Deborah was standing over the table, the sound of Cheerios clinking in the bowl as she made her children breakfast. Dilan was now able to drive his own car without being in too much pain. Ever since that morning, she could see how good Dilan was with the kids, was with her. Every night when they went to bed she would kick herself for being such a fool. She knew she took it too fast that morning, yet she was horny, and it had been so long since she felt any kind of connection to anyone. So she gradually showed her brother what kind of girlfriend or... wife... she felt her cheeks heat at the thought of them being together like that. Ben and Lisa had already started to call Dilan dad. She knew it irked Nathan to no end when they were at the latest divorce hearing. Snickering inwardly when she saw the rage in his eyes at the amount the court was ordering him to pay in child support. Their house was to be put up for sale, she didn't want it. There was no telling how many whores Nathan had brought into it. She knew Nathan had hired a private investigator, though she had no clue why, but Dilan had noticed how they were being followed. Showing her how to lose the tail and to turn it around on whoever was in that dark sedan.

She had watched as Dilan pulled out his badge from the glovebox, her eyes cut hard to him as he pulled out his pistol. She certainly wouldn't have had her kids in the car if she knew his gun was in it. Rolling down his window, pointing his hand out of the opening telling the driver to pull over. She could tell that Dilan was getting a kick out of it as he smirked as he slid out of his seat. She certainly was enjoying how her brother's ass looked in those jeans as he walked in front of his idling car. Watching how he taped on the window as he placed his badge against it. His hand resting on his service weapon just in case. She couldn't hear all that was being said. She just saw how whomever was in the car handed Dilan something. Opening it, seeing a scowl form on his lips as he opened it. Handing it back to the driver and taking the business card from the driver before he walked back to his own car. That was when she had learned of the P.I. Since then, they have been careful with what they say out in the open at least until Dilan was certain they weren't being spied upon. However, once they were inside, how she teased, taunted, and titillated her brother.

Then fear set in as she heard the sound of a turbo diesel. The sound of wood splintering as Nathan barreled through the front door. Deborah managed to hit the panic button of Dilan's alarm panel before Nathan grabbed her by the hair and tossed her across the room by it. Curling into a ball as Nathan's foot landed squarely in her gut.

"No one leaves me," Nathan growled, "I'm the one that leaves you, you stupid fucking bitch!" His head snapped to the left then right as he heard a voice. Telling that the cops have been notified and were on their way. "You're coming with me!" he sneered as he grabbed handfuls of her hair, dragging her along the floor. Her feet kicking wildly knowing she might not live to see another day if she got into his truck. "Come on, kids. Let's take mommy for a ride," Nathan said, evilly.

Dilan as sitting at the red light waiting to turn into his housing community. His shoulder pained him after his physical therapy, yet he was glad he could actually bend down and play with the kids without being in pain now. His fingers drummed on the steering wheel wondering if Deborah would mind if he took them to the park while she went shopping. Cocking an eyebrow when he saw a teal truck barreling up the street. His eyes widening in terror as he saw his sister.

"Dilan!" Deborah screamed out the window as Nathan's tires squealed as the ass end of his truck fishtailed.

Dilan didn't hesitate as his foot pressed down on the gas pedal. His hand flying along the wheel of his car as the four hundred and sixty horses wanted to send the car spinning as he cut across traffic to catch up. His car roared as he shifted, squatting down as he threw it into third gear.

"911? What's your emergency?"

"This is Agent McCoy, badge number 553729, I'm currently in pursuit of a teal, Dodge 2500, license plate Tom Alpha Peter 3179, requesting police assistance. Be warned the driver has hostages. Requesting road blocks and spike strips," Dilan said, as calmly as he could as throwing his phone into his lap. Quickly downshifting, turning hard to the left as whoever tried to lose him. "Currently heading west on Anderson boulevard."

"Roger Agent McCoy, officers are in route to your location now."

His hand tightened on his steering wheel knowing he couldn't use the pit maneuver on such a busy street. Plus, he didn't know how the truck would react if he sent it spinning, nor did he have back up. All he could do was relay their position as they headed north on Spinner circle. Dilan swerved as the driver fired a gun out of the window to throw him off his tail. That was so not going to happen!

"Shots fired! Shots fired!"

******

Meanwhile inside of the truck...

"Have you lost your fucking mind Nathan!" Deborah yelled as she held on to her kids in the back.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"You can't shoot at my daddy!" Ben said, defiantly.

"I'm your father not that punk."

"That punk is an FBI agent, you idiot!" Deborah said, looking out the back window. Her heart going a hundred miles an hour, she had no idea how Dilan could remain so calm as she saw him trailing them. She was trembling so bad, but she couldn't let her kids see how scared she was. Nathan never had a gun before, so why now? What was he planning to do with it... "Oh my god, no?!" She gasped frighteningly in her mind. Holding her kids even more tightly, she wasn't about to let the bastard take her away from them. If it came down to it... she would have to... Her head shot up as she heard the hissing of tires as air rapidly left them. "No Dilan don't stop?!" Deborah cried out in her mind as her brother's car skidded to a stop as Dilan cut the Mustang hard to the left. What Deborah didn't see was the police cars that had formed a blockade before them. Her eyes were on her brother as he moved so swiftly from his car, his gun drawn as he approached the rear of the truck.

"Driver of the vehicle slowly put your hands in the air. Now slowly with one hand reach out the window and open the door," Dilan barked. "Don't make me kill you in front of your kids," he warned when Nathan acted like he was reaching for his gun. "On your knees, hands on your head," Dilan ordered as one of the uniform officers rushed to cuff Nathan as another moved to the rear of the truck.

"She's mine you hear!" Nathan screamed as two officers hauled Nathan off to one of the cars.

"Oh Dilan!" Deborah shouted tears streaming down her cheeks as she raced towards him as he approached. "I was so scared," she whispered into his chest as she held onto him.

"I know," Dilan said, gently rubbing her back. "But you stayed strong. You kept your cool, kept the kids safe that is what matters," he whispered into her ear.

"Daddy!" Ben and Lisa cried out as they ran towards him. Smirking evilly at Nathan as he glared at him from the rear of the patrol car as he held the kids in his arms. Dilan knew Nathan was going to jail for a long time. Plenty of time for him to make sure the memory of Nathan was long forgotten.

"Ma'am you're going to have to come downtown with us so we can get your statement," one of the patrol officers said from behind Deborah.

"Do I..."

"Yes, it's good to get it down while it's still fresh in your mind," Dilan said, reassuringly.

"Okay, but I want you there," Deborah said, her eyes quivering needing to rely on his strength.

"Okay, phone is in my car, call your mother to come pick up the kids," Dilan said, keeping the fact that she was his sister as private as he could. Especially with their body cams recording everything, and the way she was holding him not something a sister would do.

"Okay," leaning in kissing Dilan passionately knowing that Nathan was watching, "I'll wait for you in the car," Deborah whispered lovingly, flipping off her soon-to-be ex-husband as she did.

"Agent," the officer nodded with a coy smirk on his lips before walking off.

Dilan felt his cheeks heat at that, and the way Deborah was peering at him over her shoulder as she held the children's hands as she lead them to his Mustang. Yet the hands of fate had something else in store for that stalwart agent. A small, rectangle shaped business card that had been jostled free from its once discorded home tumbled down, fluttering in the wind, twisting and turning each and which way as it floated to the ground. Catching sight of two symbols on the card one that was known to the public as the child lover symbol that pedophiles used to identify each other, and one that he knew personally. One that no one outside of Interpol would know. A symbol he had chased for ten long months. Walking over to it, calling for one of the officers to bring him a glove and an evidence bag. He couldn't touch it. He couldn't dare contaminate the card. If he was lucky their might be fingerprints left on it... or better yet DNA.

"I want this truck impounded and stripped and searched for anything and everything!" Dilan ordered as he sealed the evidence bag.

Twenty minutes later his mother along with his father came screeching to a halt. Vlad's burly body marched towards his son's car a look that told Dilan he wanted to Nathan's head.

"Where is he, where's the bastard!" Vlad growled. "I going..."

"Dad stop before you say anything more," Dilan warned.

"Oh baby!" Barbara cried out crushing her daughter in a hug.

"Mom, Dad, take Ben and Lisa, while I take Deborah down to the station," Dilan said, he really wanted to get back on the case. It was nice... really nice being with Deborah for the whole month, but these people needed to be stopped. He knew he couldn't do what Deborah wanted not without seeing this one case closed. Once it was... then he might just give up undercover work altogether.

"Right. You make sure you can stick every charge on that bastard," Vlad growled as he shared a nodded with his son.

"Come on babies, grandma will buy you some ice cream," Barbara said, holding out her hands to her grandchildren. "We'll keep them safe," she said, protectively. "You young man, better keep my daughter safe as well," Barbara said, shooting her son a sly grin.

"Yes Mom." Dilan began to roll his eyes only to be elbowed in the gut by his sister.

"Deborah?" Dilan said, as they sat in his car before taking off to the station.

"Yeah?"

"Hear me out before you... I don't know flip out, but I have to ask..."

"Ask me what?" Deborah peered over at her brother uncertain what he was trying to say.

"Has Nathan ever touched the kids inappropriately?"

"Dilan I know you're jealous of Nathan because I didn't..."

"That's not what this is about sis," Dilan said, cutting her off. Seeing her confused look in her eyes. "In the end I got the woman I love," he said, offhandedly. Watching his sister's face turn a deep shade of red. Dilan did enjoy doing that to his sister. "No, this is what's I'm asking about," Dilan said, reaching over and pulling out the evidence bag. "Have you seen Nathan or anywhere in your house or where he hangs out with this symbol?" he asked, tapping the symbol.

"No, why? Why are you asking me all these strange questions Dilan?" Deborah asked, crossing her arms below her breasts.

"You see this symbol?" Tapping the image again, seeing her nod. "This is one of a few that pedophiles use to tell others like them what they're into. The reason I ask is because this fell out of Nathan's truck," Dilan said, watching how her eyes grew large as it started to sink in. "And this symbol is the one I've been chasing for ten long months." Flipping the card over hoping she knew what this meant for him.

"Oh god, no, no, Nathan has never been close to the kids. He changed their diapers once, and he was done. When he came home the kids would be chased out of the room so he could watch whatever game was on."

"Okay, I believe you. I had to ask," Dilan said, reaching over and squeezing her hand.

"Does this mean you'll be leaving us?" Deborah asked, trying to hold back her tears. Yet over the past month she never admitted it out loud, but she had fallen for her brother.

"I don't know," Dilan sighed as he started the car.

"Can't someone else do it, please Dilan," Deborah pleaded with her brother as they drove towards the police station.

"No Deborah, I'm the one they know, the one they should trust. If someone else went in my stead they'd know something was up and flee town as fast as they could. It has to be me," Dilan said, shifting into fourth gear.

"But it's not certain, is it? Maybe Nathan doesn't know anything," Deborah said, saying anything to get her brother to stay with her. She couldn't stand the thought of not knowing if he was okay or not. Wondering if he had been shot again. Bleeding out in some flea-bitten motel room. She had no idea how her parents dealt with the worry. It was tearing her up inside.

"That's true, but I won't know until I talk to him."

"Okay, but don't go chasing after whatever until we can sit down and talk about this, alright?!" Deborah whispered, resting her forehead against his shoulder. Trying not to let her brother see her crying.

"Sure thing."

******

"I need to speak with the prisoner," Dilan said, flipping open his badge to the officer at the door. He had spoken to the DA about making a deal just in case Nathan did have any information that would lead to bringing down that ring. Once he told the DA of the people he was chasing, the woman offered a five year sentence and two for good behavior. Dilan had her put it in writing just in case Nathan didn't believe him. Smirking when Nathan sneered at him as he approached the table. "Let's see I got you on trespassing, breaking and entering, reckless endangerment, speeding, spousal abuse, attempted murder, and kidnapping. Have I left anything out? You're looking at a very long time in prison, more than likely you will be a very old man by the time you get out. However..." God, he hated doing this, Dilan wanted the bastard to spend as much time behind bars for what he did to his sister and the kids. "Where did you get this?" Dilan asked, laying the evidence bag on the table.

1...345678