Love Eternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? What's in it for me? I want to see it in writing..." Dilan slammed the paper down in front of him just to make a show of it.

"I've talked to the DA if the information you provide me checks out then they're willing to make a deal with you for a five year sentence, two if you behave yourself or..."

"Or?" Nathan asked, sitting up straighter in that metal chair.

Dilan's eyes narrowed hatefully; his hands balled into fist underneath the table as he stared at Nathan. "I'll spread the rumor that you enjoy the company of... and you know those types don't last long in prison."

"You can't do that!" Nathan yelled, leaping from his seat. "I'm no damn child molester!"

"For what you did to Deborah and the terror you put the kids through, you're damn right I can!" Dilan growled. "Now sit your ass down!" How he had to keep the wicked smile from his face as Nathan slinked back down into his chair like broken man. "Now tell me everything you know about who gave you this card," Dilan demanded as his finger stabbed the card.

"Some creepy old guy, he had this streak of black hair running down middle of his hair while the rest was grey. Listen you got to believe me, I might be a lot of things but I'm not like that," Nathan pleaded.

"So do you have a name for this creepy old guy?" Dilan asked, pulling out his notepad.

"The name he gave me was Arin David Scott, he came in one day about six months ago wanting my firm, I'm an accountant you see, to handle the group he represents assets. He started small, gave me fifty thousand to start with telling me if I could double it then his employers would know that I mean business and would hire me on to handle the majority of their assets. That's when he gave me that card."

"And did you?" Dilan asked, impartially.

"Yes, I almost tripled their money. Arin was so pleased by the news he invited me out to this big old house in the middle of nowhere. When I got there seven different people greeted me all dressed in tuxes which, I found strange, and all but Arin were wearing masks. They were all wearing a pen with that design on it," Nathan said, his cuffed hands pointed at the card.

Dilan couldn't believe it. Were the members of the inner sanctum really in the states? Could it be this damn easy? Probably not, but he was hopeful. "Do you know where they took you?"

"Not a clue," Nathan shook his head. "Arin put a hood over my head all the way there, so I never knew where we were. All I know it took about two hours and fifteen minutes to get there."

"How do you know for certain?" Dilan asked, his pen tapped against his notepad.

"I looked at the clock before he put the hood over my head and after he removed it," Nathan rolled his eyes.

"I see. Can you work with a skitch artist?"

"Sure, but the only one I know is Arin's face."

"That's more than enough, now, do you still have access to their accounts?" Dilan asked, hoping they could put a strangle hold on their money flow.

"All ten?"

"There's ten of them?" Dilan asked, making sure that was what he said.

"Nine international accounts and one here in the US," Nathan nodded. Hoping his wife doesn't find the account he had set up with all the money he had stashed in it. "Sure, but I have to do it at my office. Oh, I should tell you I'm supposed to have another meeting with Arin in two days?" Smirking smugly as Dilan's head shot up.

"Are you sure about that?" Dilan asked, knowing if he could somehow get close to him. Maybe, just maybe he could convince the man to hide him or take him to that place.

"Quite certain, he wanted to come in and talk about diversifying their accounts into more reliable revenue," Nathan said, wondering just what this was all about. He knew how screwed he was once he had calmed down. An armed wall of cops pointing guns at you tends to do that.

"I see. Anything else?" Dilan asked, knowing he was going to have to contact Interpol, his superiors at the FBI, and the greatest task was to explain this all to Deborah and his parents. They needed to know that he couldn't wait to move on this. This was the best chance they would likely ever get in bringing down this foul ring of theirs.

"No, that's about it... Hey where are you going?!" Nathan asked, quickly getting to his feet.

"To check out your information and to make sure you're assigned a solitary cell," Dilan said, knocking on the door. Pulling out his cell phone scrolling through contact list until he reached Katy's number.

"Dilan? I wasn't expecting to hear from you so soon," Katy said, yawning into the phone.

"Sorry for waking you, but..."

"What is it Dilan?"

"I think I might have a very solid lead on the financial officer of that ring of theirs, I might be able to swing it to get myself into their inner sanctum," Dilan said, quietly.

"Dilan what do you mean?" Katy asked, quickly waking up. "Oh my god! Hold on let me patch the chief in," she said, once Dilan had relayed what had happened in that interrogation room.

"Dilan do you trust this man?" the chief asked, once he was brought up to speed.

"Oh, he has reasons not to lie to me," Dilan muttered.

"I won't ask. However, we definitely want those accounts," the chief said, knowing the pain they could inflict on that dastardly group.

"I was planning on taking him to his office just before he has his meeting with Arin," Dilan said, seeing his sister sitting at the officer's desk. Telling the chief his plans on trying to implant himself into the group.

"You sure you're healed enough to take this risk? You'll be on your own on this with only listening devices to back you up."

"It's a risk I have to take."

"Alright, you take care of your end, we'll inform the FBI to supply aid to you and get a team set up for you and up to speed on the case. Dilan?" the chief said, pausing for effect.

"Yeah?"

"Happy hunting, hopefully we can save countless other children from their horror."

"Let's hope we're that lucky," Dilan said, ending the call once they had said their goodbyes.

"Dilan? Can we please get out of here?" Deborah asked, with pleading eyes as he came to stand beside her.

"Yeah, I think that would be best," Dilan said, unsure how he was going to explain this to her.

"I'm driving," Deborah said, snatching the keys from his hand once they left the police station. She knew he had found something, the look on his face told her that much. She didn't want her brother to see the worry in her eyes. "I know you won't stop for me... please just be careful," Deborah said, pulling her brother into her arms. "You have to come back to me," she whispered once her lips left his.

"Oh? Do tell sister?"

"I'm in love with you," Deborah said, her hand gently caressed his cheek. Feeling her heart flutter, the dozen or so butterflies swarming in her stomach as the words left her lips. She couldn't believe she had said it. Surprised how good it felt to say. To say it to the one man that truly loved her. "It's not only me you have to come back for, Ben and Lisa would be devastated if you never came back. I don't know how they'll take the news, but we'll tell them together. Just know that everyday you're gone we'll be praying for your safe return," Deborah said, her eyes quivering in the love she finally admitted.

"I promise you; I will come back. I haven't waited this long to be with you to just up and die."

******

Two months later...

For two months he's had to fight down his bile as he kept Arin safe as Interpol froze out their accounts. Two months of worming his way up to the top. He had to admit Nathan had some good intel. How he enjoyed the fear in his eyes when he told him that his father was going to kill him the moment he got out of prison. So Dilan told him the moment he was free he better skip town and fast. Also, he had informed Nathan he had found all that money he had squirreled away, and that Deborah had it all as compensation in taking care of the kids while he was in prison. How he laughed madly as he walked away as Nathan howled in rage.

How he loved the look in those wicked men's eyes as he personally lead the night time raid that took them all down in one fell swoop. For weeks he had been scouting the property to insure the team would be met with little to no resistance. Knowing were every hole in their security net made it quite simple to smuggle in the whole team. While he would have enjoyed the perp walk once all those powerful men, some you would know by heart, some you would never know unless you followed European politics, and some just filthy rich that their money bought their victims silence. However, Dilan had somewhere else to be at that moment and news to deliver to the one person he wanted to see the most.

******

Deborah worked beneath the car that was on the scissor lift. For two months she felt a hole growing in her heart. Two months of sleeping in an empty bed when she knew there was one man that she so wanted to line it. Granted it was his bed already, but big sisters have the ultimate power to usurp their sibling things when they so wished. That always put a smile on her face when Dilan would huff and puff at her words when she would lay out on it naked. God, she missed him. She knew the kids missed him more, always asking when he was coming back. Deborah couldn't answer that, she wished she knew. She wished she knew how he was doing. Was he safe? Was he hurt? Was he... shaking the thought from her mind. She couldn't think like that. She knew Dilan... Her ears perked at the sound of an engine she knew so well. Her heart raced, praying her lonely mind wasn't playing tricks on her.

The wrench she was holding fell from her hand, her eyes widened at the sight of that sleek, black, polished Mustang as the sun glinted along its gorgeous body. Her lush lips lifted into an exuberant smile as that handsome face of his rose over the lip of the medium tinted window.

"Dilan! Dilan!" Deborah cried joyously as his car door closed smoothly. Her legs carried her across the floor of her shop, along the asphalt, her arms wide, her breasts jiggling as she raced to be in her brother's arms. Wrapping her legs around his wrist, as she kissed him with mad passion. Moaning into his mouth as she felt his hands on her ass as he held her aloft.

"I take it you missed me?" Dilan asked, with a coy smirk.

"Mmmhmm," Deborah hummed before her tongue darted into his mouth once again. Silently thanking whoever was watching over him for his safe return. "You're not hurt again are you?" she asked, her eyes staring into his. Seeing if the love he had for her had waned since he's been gone. She melted in his arms as they held the same luster in them as the first time she had finally noticed.

"Not this time."

"Good," Deborah whispered in his ear. "You're sister has been so lonely without you. I think I need my brother's cock to reassure me," she purred, her lips tugging on his earlobe as her hips rubbed her mound against his groin.

"As much as I'm so looking forward to that, I have something to tell you," Dilan said, setting his sister down. "But that can wait for later, so have you had lunch?"

"Nah-uh," Deborah said, her hands lightly crumpling his shirt in her hands as she pressed her breasts into it. Biting her lip as her mind thought of things she wanted to do to him.

"Want to go grab the kids and get a bite to eat?" Dilan asked, with a coy smirk.

"Only if you let me drive," Deborah said, matching her own smirk. Since he's been gone she never once drove it. She only started it to keep the battery charged.

"You're never going to let me drive my own car are you?" Dilan asked, laying the keys gently in her left hand.

"Nope! I told you it's my new boyfriend," Deborah purred as her index finger lightly brushed along the side of his hand.

"I just hope the two of you don't ride off into the sunset," Dilan joked.

"The only thing I'll be riding is something nice and hard," Deborah said, allowing her innuendo to hang in the air. "Let me go put my tools away and wash up then we'll get the kids. I know they're dying to see you," she said, leaning in, she couldn't help it. She needed another helping of those lips of his. Her curled fingers pressed against her lips as she peered over her shoulder. She didn't know why she felt so giddy, but she didn't care as she noted how her brother was checking her out. "Mark! I'm going out for lunch I'll be back in an hour or so," Deborah called out as she lowered the zipper on her overalls. Kicking off her tennis shoes, her braless breasts hung freely against her t-shirt as she pushed the material to the floor. Her light blue lace thong peaked out from under the hem of her shirt as she stood. She never wore pants when she was in her overalls, took too much time when she really had to pee. Tossing the overalls onto the chair in front of her desk. Wiggling her ass in the reflection of the glass of the picture frame, a soft purr escaped her lips as she gave it a light spank. She didn't always wear yoga pants, yet this time she wanted to. She wanted her brother's eyes on her taut posterior.

Wanted those eyes on her as she bent over knowing how the tight material would hug her mound. To taunt her brother with the pussy he was going to be inside of... always. She couldn't remember when she came to terms with the prospect of sleeping with her brother. That didn't matter anymore, what mattered was how Dilan made her feel. How good he was with Ben and Lisa. How he seemed to invade her ever waking mind without even trying.

Blushing hard when Dilan whistled as she walked out the front door of her office and onto the parking lot. Her sultry gaze burned at the sight of his hand adjusting himself as he stood in the open passenger doorway. "You like?" Deborah asked, doing a little spin knowing how it would cause her breasts to bounce.

"A little too much," Dilan said, with a lustful smirk. He just wanted to peel those yoga pants off and bury his face between his sister's legs. To feel her tremble as his tongue ran up her labia. Her fingers running through his hair as her hand pressed him against that sweet mound.

"Mmm... that's what I like to hear," Deborah said, in a sultry tone as she opened the driver's side door. Her eyes glanced over as her brother slid into the seat. Noting how his jeans had conformed to the outline of his cock. Listening to Dilan's gasp as her fingers ran down the length of his shaft. "I think this has missed me too," Deborah said, with a seductive smirk.

"What can I say, it likes what it likes," Dilan replied with an impish smile.

She knew this was so bad, yet it felt so good as she lowered the zipper of his pants. Smirking as Dilan pressed the back of his head against the seat as her hand slowly jacked him off. Leaning over, her hot breath flowed over his bulbous mushroom top before her lips sank down that steel rod.

"Oh god, sis!" Dilan moaned as his hand rested on the back of her head.

Her tongue swirled around his shaft. Reacquainting her tongue with the taste of her brother's cock. Feeling him tremble as it circled around his crown. The tip of it teasing the meatus of his head, beckoning his dew to come forth so she could feast on her brother's sweet, salty nectar.

"You're mouth feels so good!" Dilan's voice stammered as his sister's head bobbed.

Deborah gasped for breath as she eased off that hard pole. "I want it in my mouth. I need to taste your cum, I want it. Will you give it to me?" Deborah asked, in a hungry, greedy voice.

"Always..." Was the only word Dilan could utter before his cock was once again engulfed in the warm, wet heat of his sister's mouth.

Her eyes widened, then narrowed as she felt the flood of his cum filling her mouth. The way it sat on her tongue. The way it made her want to have it unload in her mouth always. Feeling it sliding down filling her stomach with his salty seed. The most important thing was how it made her pussy wet. She loved it. Smiling at him as her finger ran along her lower lip to ensure that there was not a trace of his cum on her face. "Now how about... Shit Dilan... Fuck!" Deborah gasped as Dilan stuck his hand between her legs.

"What, did you think I would let my sister give me head and not repay her?" Dilan asked, with a devilish look in his eyes.

"But Dilan... Oh god! Mmmhmm," Deborah loudly moaned as her hands gripped the steering wheel as her brother's fingers danced up her labia. "Right there... rub it harder!" she ordered as she spread her legs wider so Dilan would have better access. Her back arched, her eyes cut to him as he slipped his hand into her yoga pants. "You can't get enough of your sister's pussy, can you baby?" Deborah asked, reaching over lightly caressing his cheek as her body trembled as Dilan sank two fingers into her hot mound.

"Can you blame me; you are just too irresistible. You're just too good to be true." Deborah gasped her hands cupped her mouth as Dilan began to sing. He knew that song was one of her favorite scenes from 'Ten things I hate about you.' "Can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived and I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you." Deborah began to pant as her brother's fingers sped through her folds. "Pardon the way that I stare there's nothing else to compare. The sight of you makes me weak

there are no words left to speak. But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real. You're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you." Deborah's hands darted out taking hold of his face. Her lips ravaged his as she rocked her hips on those wiggling appendages of his. Her body quaked as her womb sent down a torrent of her cream as she came for the man she was in love with. Shuddering as his wet, cream coated fingers eased out of her hot cunt, moaning lightly as they brushed long her equally moist labia.

"I love you baby, and if it's quite alright. I need you baby, to warm the lonely nights. I love you baby, trust in me when I say," Deborah whispered as her fingers softly trailed down his cheek. Clearing her throat, trying not to let her blushing get out of control as her brother stared at her with those loving eyes of his. "How about we go get the kids?"

"Sure," Dilan chuckled as he settled back into his seat. Zipping up his fly before buckling himself in.

"Did you miss me, baby?" Deborah purred to his car as she started it up. "I know I missed you," she said, lightly patting the steering wheel. Wiggling her ass into the seat as the rumble of the engine teased her soaked mound.

"I think you have a very unhealthy fascination with my car," Dilan teased. "Please seek help."

"I don't wanna!" Deborah said, sticking her nose in the air. "No one can break up our love," she sighed leaning against the steering wheel smiling at her brother, whose laughter filled the car.

Deborah had indeed pulled her kids from their former pre-school and enrolled them a more prestigious one thanks to the money Dilan had found that Nathan had been hiding from her. His keys jingled on her finger as she slid her free hand into his as they walked in. Who knew it would feel so right? Walking into the office, she tried to keep her cheeks from heating as she felt his hand on her ass as she walked through the door. Telling them she was there to pick up her kids early.

"Daddy!" Ben and Lisa screamed for joy as they raced down the hallway once they spotted him. "Daddy! Daddy!" Deborah was nearly in tears as Dilan wrapped his arms around them as they hugged each other tightly.

"Are you home for good?" Lisa asked, trying not to cry.

1...345678