All Comments on 'Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 02'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just had to use the word 'erect,' didn't you? Melody thought as she was reminded of the feeling of Logan happily slamming into her pussy without a care in the world.

Ha ha. That's got to be one of my all-time favorite sentences here. Good job.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97over 1 year ago

Love this chapter. I hope that everyone who turned their backs on Melody get their just desserts.

LitCritLitCritover 1 year ago

Good story and well written. I can't wait for Ch. 3. I'm enjoying all of your ideas/stories and have only one complaint: you write much more slowly than I read! I hope your pain issues resolve soon -we need you writing without restrictions. You're definitely writing at the 5 star level.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

A good follow-up I suppose but I am still not happy about, probably wont ever be but thats because of the premise. I already wrote a comment on chapter 1 with my thoughts. Just let me state that her ex-husband is an asshole for being abusive. But what I can understand is his drinking and probably downward spiral into depression. She wasnt the only one who had to live with the consequences. But dont think that I want to excuse him, atleast the violent behaviour. Cody should never have offered his wife, quite a dick move and also hurtful. But Melody also shouldnt have consented if she actually cared about her relationship with her husband. And Logan should have never blackmailed them. And yes, its my firm belief that Logan was at fault the most for what happend to Melody, Cody and their family. His actions had consequences, far reaching ones. But its easy to play down the event that triggered all the bad shit that came later. Nevertheless, the writing is good, just my personal critique wich hopefully isnt too offending, because thats not my intention. 4*

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thorlol:

You get this correct. Her husband is an asshole, and his abuse is inexcusable. He did love his wife, in his own way, but I was trying to portray an understandable reason for his descent into a bad man. As I thought I explained in my response to your last comment: Melody didn't consent; she didn't speak up because she believed she had no choice. As seen in this chapter, she still very much loves him despite everything he did.

Your interpretation of Logan is valid; I realized there was some truth in that, which is why I included the disclaimer in Chapter 1. Are there any ways you'd like to see a redemption arc for him?

Thanks for reading and the review.

LitCrit:

I'm happy to say I'm past the pain. Right now, it's only life that's keeping me from writing more. Hope to have more stories published soon. Feel free to check out all my others.

Darkness_Overlord97:

Thanks. Suffice it to say Melody will end up better off than everyone who abused her. Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous:

Thanks for reading. That was kinda my favorite line of this story as well.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

What a great follow up to the first chapter. Better and Better with each line. Thanks for writing.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

114FSO:

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment. It always makes my day when people tell me they enjoyed my work.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Excellent second Chapter, even the second time around. Another 5 BIG ONES!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker6 months agoAuthor

RanDog025

Thanks for leaving a review. I always appreciate it when people tell me what they think about my works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous