Love in the Meadow

Story Info
Deflowerment in the springtime.
769 words
3.92
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

The morning sunlight trickles down on me and I bask in its warm glow. The depths of a cold winter have passed and my anticipation burgeons as I finally emerge from the shackles of hibernation, ready to socialise, dance and fuck.

Spring has arrived with an atmosphere of excitement and in the crisp air I feel invigorated, awake and alive. Naked in the open field, my body delights in the gentle breeze seeping past. The scent of the season is all around me and I know that the time is right.

This is my first time to love. I am not afraid of the act. I know just what to do.

I feel myself blushing a bright shade of crimson amongst my compatriots in the park. I need not eyes to know they will be naked too, and it arouses me to imagine them engaging in a sexual orgy while the opportunity avails. I can sense desire in the air - it surrounds me and everywhere I turn it is evident that all are primed for sex.

I want to fuck as much and as many as I can. I don't care who. I don't care how many. One at a time, or all at once. But I wait, like a wallflower, unable or unwilling to move toward. I need someone to notice me, I need an approach, an introduction, an intermediary. I wait anxiously with bated breath for someone to instigate my passion.

A delicate touch plays upon me and I exhale in relief that my patience has been rewarded. Almost imperceptibly my new lover begins to caress me with tiny touches that grow in intensity as their body draws closer and finally presses against me. They play upon my skin, feeling me out, exploring my flesh from top to bottom and I remain stationary, consenting to their inspection, yearning for their acceptance.

My body relaxes and I splay myself open to their scrutiny. Their enticing touch brings with it arousal and I discern a wetness welling within me, sensing that the opportunity for love is drawing nearer.

They continue to hover in my vicinity and I perceive that my visitor is wordlessly offering approval. Their contact gradually becomes more intimate and eventually spirals toward my nether zones. My anxiety subsides as I understand that the gatekeeper will offer me introductions to others, but only after they take me first. It is part of the game. It is their reward for playing the role of intermediary.

I feel their elevated state through tiny cues - their breath has quickened, their feet shuffle in a dance of excitement and I sense that they are literally buzzing with arousal. I feel the burden of their weight as their body eases onto mine, deepening our contact. In petite increments they descend along me until their tongue begins to probe me down there in my first sexual experience. My body reacts instinctively to their touch and I euphorically open myself to offer the sweet nectar of my moist reservoir.

As their tongue expertly plays upon me, I feel my entire body responding. My little button swells, becoming engorged and standing proud. Each time that my lover's body brushes my sex, a thrill jolts through me and our connection delivers me a deep satisfaction.

They bury their face in my wet hole and I wrap myself around them, swaddling them and holding them tight. Oblivious to my grip, their focus continues on my receptacle, consuming my sweet bodily offerings.

Whether they be boy or girl I know not and care less. I have fallen in love, but I know their touch is short lived. Soon they will depart and spread my offering to others waiting patiently to play their part in the game. I reciprocate my lover's touch, pressing my sensitive glans as hard against them as I can muster.

I have only this narrow window in time to fuck and then I will be gone, withering as the heat rises. The springtime is short and the instinct for love is intense. When I sense that my lover is keen to leave I am torn. I so want them to stay, but I need my seed dispersed. Besides, I can hear more suitors nearby - I have become popular!

With a buzz and a whirr my first lover departs. I am deflowered, yet I long for more. I spread my petals wide, presenting my sex on full display, ready to welcome my next honeybee.