All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Covid Pt. 02'

by LindsayMurray

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LooneyLooneyover 3 years ago

Just an excellent storyline. More please. The reality behind your drive is very real.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 3 years ago

Now you are warmed it's getting better. The sex that is! But if they teasing, well he's got to better.

DananasDananasalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god I love this story so much. It's a hot premise to begin with, but...the way you've made both the characters feel so real and deep (without even giving them names!) makes it even better imo. Her body type is similar to mine (and my "type" of partner is similar to him now that I think about it) and the way you deal with her relationship with her body, plus his relationship with her body, is so loving and perfect and just fucking real.

I still have hornybrain and will be reading the rest of the story after I post this, but I needed to gush. So sue me if it's rambly.

Also! The line about Doctor Who? Also weirdly hot?? Turning on my nerd-brain for sure. You're my new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh! That last line. I love this chick. And he's hot as hell. Sexy geeks are my jam band 😊 So happy this is a series.

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

Matt Smith. Period. But you are correct, all Who is Who. Though one does tire of jellybabies... After a while .. (Karate Chop!) 🚨🧳πŸ₯‹πŸͺ›πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindsayMurray@LindsayMurray
Thank you for supporting my work! My loyal fans here are what kick-started my career as a writer. I adore you all. I do plan to continue to post short stories here! But if you'd like to be up to date on all my work, visit my website and subscribe to my newsletter. My website f...