Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Rose says, "Take a deep breath, girl! I know how happy you are for Aim. Are you certain you still want to come here on Friday?"

Me, "Rose, everything is set with Aim! Let's get crazy wild on Friday night. I cannot thank you enough for thinking of me as a business partner. I want us to also have a special thank you evening."

Rose snickers, "I am definitely on for us killing it at Dad's Country Club lounge Friday night!"

I finish, "I'm bushed, so it's off to bed. I will be so happy to see you at the DC airport early Friday afternoon. Having met you after basketball practice two weeks ago is the best thing that has happened in my life."

***

Rose takes me to her palatial home following my five-hour trip from Nashville. She briefly updates me on two potential business opportunities but seems a little down.

I say, "Remember, babe, tonight is our time to get wild and crazy before we talk business for ten days," giving her a warm hug.

Rose is not the same bubbly person I got to know in Nashville, so I query about her dad's response to our changing plans for the Nashville business.

After a few quiet moments, Rose murmurs, "My dad will not be here until Sunday since there is an unexpected business issue he must resolve. While we talked on the phone, I learned he has a girlfriend, which surprised me, although it shouldn't have. Dad has never seriously dated after Mom's death twenty-three years ago, so he should be able to spread his wings a little by now."

Rose sniffles, "I know I should be happy for him, but most other women who chased after Dad were there to spend his money. One woman showed up before my mom's body was cold, wanting to ship me off to a boarding school when I was not even four years old. I am so glad you are here with me, Jaim. His girlfriend arrives in three hours, and I must entertain her until Sunday."

Then Rose breaks down crying softly, so I take her into my arms for a warm hug. "Let's relax with a wine and get ready for our evening out just as planned. We will entertain her together. Who knows, Rose, she may be an awesome lady."

Rose looks at me wondrously, "You will help me entertain his girlfriend for the next two days?"

I answer, "Of course, I will, sweetie," giving her a fleeting kiss on the cheek while oh so gently patting her bottom.

An hour later, we're sipping cabernet lounging in shorts and halters. Rose has just left for a potty break when the door chimes. I walk over and answer when a woman's beautiful smile instantly turns to a confused look.

I know she is trying to figure out who I am with my light tan skin coloring.

Smiling brightly, "Hi, I am Jaimee Lou Anderson, a friend of Rose visiting from Nashville. Rose is in the lady's room and should finish soon. My family and friends call me Jaim, and you are also welcome to."

The woman stares blankly for a moment, "Oh, please forgive me. I am Suzette Carmen Mercer, a friend of Rose's father. I usually go by Carmen since it honors my mom."

I decide to go bold, "So Carmen, you are Rose's dad, Felix's girlfriend, visiting for a few days. Rose and I just learned that her dad's delayed for two days due to a business emergency, so you can hang out with us until Sunday.

"He tried contacting you but could not connect, and your voicemail was either full or not working. We will text him that you've safely arrived, and he will surely ring you when there is a break in the meeting."

At that precise moment, Rose walks in, and I continue with my boldness, "Rose, meet your new mom, Suzette Carmen Mercer, and you can call her mom Carmen."

Rose stumbles a bit on that as I give her a sharp glance. We had previously discussed why their first meeting/greeting was so crucial for both of them.

Rose gets her act together, walks over, and warmly hugs Carmen. "Welcome to our home Mom Carmen, I am Allison Rose, but mostly everyone calls me Rose."

I realize more time is needed to fully break the ice between Rose and Carmen, so I take over. "Carmen, the two of us are sipping wine while discussing our plans for entertaining you tonight, so please join us. Do you prefer a Fume Blanc or Cabernet?"

Carmen selects the Murray River Cabernet, which Rose pours as I am talking. "I do not see any luggage. Did you leave it out front?"

Carmen explains, "I dance ballet professionally and had a quick two-day trip to Europe to finalize future performance schedules. I sent my bag here earlier, and Felix probably stuck it in the guest suite."

Rose excitedly, "Wow, mom Carmen, Dad didn't tell me you are a dancer. I absolutely adore watching ballet at the theater."

We relax, talking for an hour, with the three of us enjoying our various conversation topics. I tell Carmen that Rose and I are unaware of her arrival from her brief European travel, so she may be too tired to go out tonight.

Carmen answers, "It will be nice to socialize with you and Rose for a while, but I may crash after two or three hours at the lounge."

I smile, "Perfect! I arrived from Nashville late this morning and may also tire early tonight."

Smiling wickedly, I study Carmen, "Okay, mom Carmen, spill the beans on how you and dad Martel hooked up?"

Carmen hesitates, then smiles, "Okay, I will give you guys the brief version and answer any questions you have over the next two days."

Carmen begins, "About three months ago, I am dancing at a small theater in Boston. My home's near Boston, so this is an invitation-only special performance attended mainly by corporate executives and their spouses or partners. However, single business people also participated.

"One of Felix's Consortium companies is a sponsor, and he happened to be visiting them in Boston that week. Often, the organizers of the private events have a meet-and-greet cocktail hour following the show. The dancers are asked to float around for one or two hours, mingling and chatting with the attendees.

"I am usually uncomfortable with this part of our performance, but dancers are pushed to participate since many companies financially support the fine arts. Too often, many business attendees have downed a few too many drinks and are rude with veiled sexual offers. So I try being congenial while keeping a safe distance from wandering hands.

"I casually stroll around the lounge, briefly stopping and saying hello to a few attendees. After two circuits around the lounge, I notice Felix sitting alone, sipping a glass of wine. He has an enticing smile that piques my interest, so I stop to say hello the next time I pass his table.

"Felix stands and welcomes me to his table. We introduced ourselves and casually talked, and I learned he had decided to attend the performance at the last minute, feeling bored in his hotel room. His next comment set the stage for our close friendship.

"'I wish my daughter Rose was here because she loves ballet.' From that moment on, most of our conversation centered on you, Rose. He never tried any moves, asked me on a date, or did anything romantic. Felix so intrigued me that I stayed, talking to him for so long that the Ballet Company Manger circled our table several times.

"Finally, Felix smiles cutely, 'It seems that I am monopolizing your social time, and you are being summoned to circulate more.'

"I thought for a long moment about how I had always dreaded these types of ballet companies' social obligations but loved chatting with Felix. I am a fairly chaste lady, having only one serious relationship many years ago. It's difficult for a professional dancer to maintain a relationship with our demanding travel schedule. But my mind said Felix is a special type of man, who has shown his respect for me, so go for it.

"So I told him, 'Felix, please know that I'm not a forward or promiscuous woman, but I loved our time together, especially learning about Rose. I am free of any after-performance obligations in about thirty minutes. I do not eat much before dancing and am a bit hungry, so can we talk more at one of the closer local restaurants while enjoying a light snack?'

"Felix smiled widely, 'Carmen, I'd love to talk with you more while sharing a snack and a glass of wine. I have a contract Uber car on reserve, which can drop you off at your hotel after we eat and talk some more, so I will wait for you here!'

"We had such a wonderful evening, with Felix being the perfect gentleman. I explain that I live near Boston in Chestnut Hill when there is a break from our dance tour. So it would be nice to keep in contact and see each other again when I am home.

"We have seen each other several times in the past three months, and I am falling in love with your dad, Rose. I was so scared coming here tonight, thinking you would hate me because Felix explained about the women chasing him so soon after your mom's death."

Carmen weeps quietly, and Rose runs to her, enveloping Carmen in a warm bear hug. "I am so glad that Dad has you, mom Carmen. You are a wonderful lady, and I know you and Dad are made for each other."

I race over, joining the hug with Rose and Carmen, "What a magnificent way to meet and fall in love! Okay, ladies, let's get dressed. We have a lot to celebrate tonight! I have not met dad Martel, but I already love him as my dad!"

***

An hour later, we three gorgeous ladies are dressed to the nines and arrange for a contract driver to take us to Rose's Country Club Lounge.

The three of us continue drinking wine, laughing, and chatting as if we have known each other for years. We receive strange looks when we constantly say Mom Carmen when addressing her. We did not ask her age, but I think she must be in her late 30s or maybe ten to twelve years older than Rose and me.

Some people in the lounge know Rose's dad, Felix, but keep their distance, not knowing who Carmen is. I think they recognize Rose but are at a loss as to how Carmen and I fit into the Martel family. We three are laughing, hugging, and kissing on the cheeks while talking up a storm, so no one approaches Rose to say hello.

NASHVILLE - ROLLIN'S POV

Aim and I arrive at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Nashville, one of the three best USA Steak chains. The typical dress code is business casual for both ladies and guys, although there is some latitude at different franchises.

The evening at Ruth's Chris will hit my wallet north of $200, including a 20% to 35% tip. I usually tip 25% at an elegant restaurant but will up it to 35% for a great server.

I chose Ruth's Chris for our evening out, knowing the quietness would enhance Aim's comfort. Most likely, this is Aim's first evening out socially without Jaim present, so I want to ensure she enjoys our first date.

I hired the same limo service Rose used during her Nashville visit three weeks ago. I will savor one nice dark single malt scotch, preferably Laphroaig, and share a bottle of Fume Blanc with Aim. I am fastidious in not drinking and driving since my mom was killed by a drunk driver when I was seventeen.

I dress casually in Blue Devil colors. I wear a blue sports jacket and pants, matched with a white silk shirt, with Blue Devil Basketball embroidered over the left pocket. I wear coal black oxford dress shoes, so I'm sure all 6'3" of me looks suave and debonair.

I almost blow a gasket when Aim greets me at her condo door with a soft kiss on the cheek. She's drop-dead gorgeous in a slinky black cocktail dress, falling an inch above her knees. She's also in black patterned silk stockings, and nice black dress heels that I guess are 2". Aim tops off her outfit with a matching gold watch, bracelet, necklace, and a gold-trimmed black clutch.

I stand there speechless until Aim whispers, "Do I look okay, Rollin?"

At that moment, I come out of my speechless stupor, "You look spectacular, Aim. I will need to fight all the other guys off!"

Aim, with a beautiful, confident smile, "There are no other guys, Rollin. I dress for only you tonight."

Now at Ruth's Chris, the Maitre d leads us to our table. Aim is 6'1" in her heels, with me standing 6'3", so all eyes are on us.

I stand until Aim is seated, then sit close by her side. I explain that our being seated close together allows me to help her with the menu and provides more intimacy to talk about personal things.

Aim smiles, "Oh, so you are now selling me the Brooklyn Bridge." Giggling, "I made a joke."

I have never seen this side of Aim since we first met three weeks ago. I thank my lucky stars that Aim said yes to having dinner with me tonight.

I look seriously at Aim, "Remember, there is just one rule tonight. Tonight's date is just for us to have a delightful dinner and a fun time. We can talk about anything in the world except work or coaching. Okay?"

Aim stands to her full 6'1" height, then leans down and kisses me on the cheek. "Okay, Boss!" she says as she gracefully sits on my lap for a moment.

Aim renders me nearly speechless again, but I recover, "You are beautiful. I am so thankful you came to dinner with me tonight. This is the best night ever in my life. Let's talk, eat, have fun and enjoy ourselves."

"I have one special request, Rollin. I know you want to dance later, but I am not confident enough yet to dance in public. I Blue-Toothed a sweet soul music song set to our home entertainment center, so can we dance privately at home after dinner." asks Aim.

I agree with Aim. I then experience the best evening out in my young life. Aim and I talk endlessly about any and everything under the sun. Once Aim sheds her shyness, she is quite witty. We share a huge Standing Rib Roast and many other delicacies from Ruth's Chris fantastic menu. I savor my single malt scotch, which Aim tastes with a big frown. But she drinks nearly three glasses of the delicious Fume Blanc, getting a little giddy in the process.

We are the final table at Ruth's Chris, and the wait staff thanks us for being so congenial and great customers. One waitress, Lillian (Lillie), comments, "You two are enjoying your evening so much that my shift just seemed to fly by."

I leave three bills for our dinner, which is nearly a 40% tip. This is a wonderful night out for me, and I want everyone to share my happiness.

We arrive home and dance to several slow songs, but I know Aim is tired from the excitement of our first date. During our many previous talks, I learn Aim rarely drinks alcohol, so the three glasses of Fume take its toll. She and I hold each other real tight on our final dance.

Aim insists I sleep in the guest room tonight. Otherwise, she will worry about me getting home safely. She really wants me to take care of myself because I owe her a night of nightclub dancing on our next date.

Holding Aim close to my chest, I give her a sweet goodnight kiss on her lips for the first time. We had only previously kissed on the cheek. I sleep peacefully, knowing Aim is making a delicious breakfast for us late Saturday morning.

BACK TO JAIME'S POV

Carmen, Rose, and I arrive home to quite a shock after three hours at the club lounge. Rose's dad is standing by the living room sofa, sipping a Laphroaig with a cheeky grin.

I give Rose a sideways glance, so she grabs Carmen and walks over to her dad, "Your girlfriend, mom Carmen, has been out partying with Jaim and me. She has been a perfect mom, keeping us out of trouble tonight."

Rose pushes Carmen into her dad's arms, "Kiss your sweet girlfriend, then I will introduce you to Jaim. I know you two spoke twice by phone but have never personally met."

Rose's bewildered dad kisses Carmen, probably wondering what universe he's landed in. He then says to Carmen, "Hi honey, I see you've met my daughter Rose!"

Carmen laughs, dragging Rose's dad over and introducing me. I smile, giving him a big fat hug. "It is so nice meeting you, dad Martel. We three have been good girls tonight, although we are now a little tipsy."

I'm sure Carmen is exhausted after the quick turnaround European trip, followed by three hours of partying with Rose and me. She heads off for bed with dad Martel close behind, so I laugh, "Now, mom Carmen, remember you are sleeping in the GBR Suite tonight. Otherwise, you may look so much more bedraggled in the morning."

Rose and I take off running to her wing, giggling like three-year-old girls with a big secret. We're still keyed up from playing our joke on Carmen, so pour more wine and relax on the sofa.

I must admit to spending the last hour of our impromptu shindig watching Rose's delectable bottom. For the first time in my life, I am utterly hot and bothered from lustily watching a cute girl's booty. Rose seems to be blatantly showing a lot of her thighs as we casually recline on the sofa in our short party dresses. I sneak a peek under her dress, looking for the gates to paradise as she shifts her body.

Finally, I cannot take the heat anymore, "Come sit in front of me, Rose, and I'll massage your shoulders. You, Carmen, and I certainly hit it off well tonight, so I feel everything is okay between you two. She's a nice lady and a good match for your dad after his being alone for such a long time. Carmen is several years younger than dad Martel, but seems to be a very together lady," as I gently massage Rose's arms and shoulders.

Rose sighs, settling back softly into my heavy C-cup boobs. Seeming not to notice, "Jaim, thanks so much for guiding me through the early stages of relaxing with Carmen, and yes, we will get along famously.

"After meeting her and having such a lively time tonight, none of my perceived jealousy or possession fears surface. Carmen is such a delightful, fun-loving lady who dances ballet professionally, which I love."

Rose giggles cutely, "The look on Dad's face each time we call her mom Carmen is priceless!"

I venture, "There is something I was going to ask you, but we have been so busy since our meeting for the first time. You have never mentioned being involved in sports or dancing, yet you are fit and have a firm booty. What's up with that?"

She smiles, "I am not sure if it was a knee-jerk reaction to my mom's death or those gold-digging vultures sweeping in on dad. I was only four years old but understood that I lost something precious seeing Mom going into the ground.

"So once mom Onna May came into my life, I stuck to her like white on rice. She understood I was grieving as only a four-year-old could ... by clinging to her. Mom Onna May's only peace came when Dad was home because I loved him so much.

"Dad had not traveled much for nearly six months while Mom was dying, and she was dead four months before mom Onna May came on the scene. Dad knew I loved mom Onna May and immediately trusted her with me. So he threw himself back into work, which I now understand was his way of grieving. I had my mom Onna May and Dad all to myself and never gave either one a moment's peace.

"Mom Onna May started taking me on long walks, and then we started using our basement gym, sauna, and steam room. Before you could say, 1, 2, 3, mom Onna May and I were dedicated Gym Rats and have been since I was five years old."

After our initial outburst about mom Carmen and dad Martel dating, and Rose being a gym rat, we sit quietly sipping cabernet. I gently part Rose's long silky, raven-black hair exposing her neck and shoulders. Cautiously moving my head forward, I softly kiss Rose's neck, then move left, gently nibbling her ear lobe.

Rose turns and looks inquisitively at me when I suddenly kiss her softly on the lips, whispering, "I hope someone will give me a kiss for being her best friend today!"

Rose pulls her head back a little, furrowing her eyebrows, "I didn't know you wanted a kiss, Jaim. Please forgive me." She then softly kisses me while staring deeply into my eyes.

I am so friggin turned on that I pull Rose completely around to face me. Both dresses settle nearly up to our waists, thongs completely visible.