Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowly stroll to our suite, with me gently guiding Aim by her booty. It is late and quiet on the executive floor, so Aim and I stop frequently for sweet kisses before finally entering our suite.

Closing the world out, we play house all night long at my darling's request!

Oh, What A Night!

BACK TO JAIM'S POV!

Saturday morning is amazing, as Aim and Rollin tell us they are getting engaged. So the two of them skip our brunch on the patio and shop for rings at the local upscale Jewelers Emporium. Rollin wants them to wear matching rings and feels the high-end jeweler will have the best selection of styles/designs.

Late Saturday afternoon, we meet up in Rollin and Aim's suite to celebrate their ring selection with a bottle of Fume. Afterward, we enjoy a quiet dinner in the hotel's fabulous Japanese restaurant. The four of us are a bit tired from Friday's late-night partying and other adult activities, so we call it a night after dinner.

All goes as we decided for Sunday, with Rose and I checking out of our hotel suite at 11:00 AM. We quickly head home since mom Onna May's Uber is dropping her off at our new residence. She's bringing many of her favorite clothes and other personal items to start organizing her en suite bedroom in our new home.

Later next week, contract movers are bringing mom Onna May's larger personal items to our temporary home. All excess personal belongings, including furniture, will be donated to a local Nunnelly charity group.

Rose and I are enjoying sweet tea with mom Onna May, who is quite impressed with the size and layout of our interim home. We plan to move into our newly constructed place in eight months but can live here for up to a year if needed.

While we relax, Rose explains her initial suspicion about Lillie and her friend's visit. But she now questions her original theory of them being a lesbian couple or bi-curious since Lillie's friend has a young daughter.

I ask mom Onna May, "Are you okay entertaining the five-year-old girl, Sandi, for an hour or so while Rose and I talk with Lillie and Sandi's mom, Jenny?"

Mom Onna May looks quizzically at me, "Are you serious, Jaim? I have been bored out of my mind for seven years since leaving my baby girl Rose at Wellesley. Maybe I will regain my youthful vitality chasing Sandi all over our home, feeling the joy of being needed again. I am not certain where your talk with Lillie and her friend will lead, but they can count on me as Sandi's loving grandmom whenever needed."

Rose weeps, "Mom, I never wanted you to leave me at Wellesley, but I understood your reasoning for me needing to spread my wings. I now live in Nashville because I want and need you in my life. Your life will never be boring again since Jaim, and I decided you are permanently living with us from this moment on.

"I asked the builder to design a connected five-room wing to the main house, allowing you privacy when desired. But the three of us will live as a family in every other way.

Me, "Rose moved to Nashville so she can be close to you, and there is no closer living as a family than being in the same home. But don't fret, Mom, since your chasing Sandi all over our entire new house will be an exceptional vitality booster for you."

Mom Onna May, Rose, and I all hug, enjoying a tender cry together. We three ladies are truly a loving family, and only death will separate us. Other close family members are Rollin, Aim, Dad, and Mom Carmen Martel. I also have a good feeling about Lillie, Jenny, and Sandi possibly joining our extended family.

***

Lillie arrives with Jenny and her five-year-old daughter Sandi. Introductions are being made all around, but Sandi quickly notices mom Onna May sitting off to the left. Without a moment's hesitation, she dashes over to mom Onna May holding out little chubby arms. "Are you my new grandma who is gonna hug and play games with me?"

Mom Onna May collects Sandi in her arms, "We are going to read some special books I brought for my sweet little Sandi and then will play games. After grandma Onna May and Sandi read and play, we will make a big fat lunch for everyone."

Sandi's happily jumping all over the place, "Me and grandma Onna May will have so much fun today and every day. I love games, reading, and coloring in books!" She kisses grandma Onna May on both cheeks as they leave for the den.

Lillie and Jenny are speechless, with Sandi being so captivated by mom Onna May.

Jenny explains, "My mom is not the cuddling and playful grandma Sandi wants/needs in her life. Lillie's mom is completely out of the picture, so Sandi's only hugs and kisses are from Lillie and me."

Lillie asks, "Rose, you said your mom would be here. Where is she?"

Rose quickly explains her mom died when she was nearly four, and her dad hired Onna May Jones a few months later. She describes her first meeting with mom Onna May as being almost identical to Sandi's immediate reaction of loving her at first sight.

Rose finishes her comments with a smile, "So mom Onna May Jones is the only real mom I have known since age four."

I ask Lillie and Jenny if they would stay all day or have other plans later. They are free all day but do not want to disrupt our activities. Neither Rose nor I have plans for this evening, so the four of us agree to play it by ear.

I add, "Sandi will most likely control the day, enjoying mom Onna May, so do not worry about disrupting us. I only ask because we can relax with a glass of wine, but I do not want you driving back home too soon after drinking."

Rose offers, "If it's okay with you two, I will pour us wine now while Sandi is enthralled with mom. So Lillie, why do you want to talk with us?"

Lillie asks if we want the whole story, and we nod yes. "Jenny and I have been best friends since grade school. We had similar family backgrounds, so we were a good match for friends. As we grew older, I started thinking about Jenny sexually but not boys, so I did not fully understand my feelings. My attraction was only to Jenny, as I barely noticed any other girls, even when we all showered together after sports.

"Jenny's mom picked up on my fascination or attraction to Jenny and started closely watching us whenever we were together. I tended to softly swat and occasionally fondle Jenny's booty. Jenny never objected to my occasional touching her bottom since I did not try taking any other liberties.

"Her mom saw me fondle Jenny's bottom one day when we were seventeen-year-old high school seniors. She pitched a fit, screaming and yelling like I had committed murder. She threw me out of their home, telling Jenny to never speak to that little lesbian dyke bitch again."

Jenny says, "I never thought much about Lillie patting my booty since it was not a big deal to me. After that, I missed her so much and cried a lot, so my mom pushed me to date the boys. One boy from our church that my mom thought was a goody-goody two-shoes spiked my PepsiMax one night. He must have had sex with me while I was knocked out.

"I got pregnant from the drugged sex but decided to have the baby. Eight months later, Sandi was born. I loved Sandi so much but never wanted to see that boy's face again because I hated what he did to me. My mom pushed me into this situation yet blamed me for getting pregnant. Lillie would have never hurt me, and not once did she ever do more than gently touch my bottom."

Lillie speaks again, "At this point, after nearly three years apart, I still thought about Jenny all the time. So one day, I had a friend contact her, and we met at this friend's place. Jenny brought Sandi with her, so her mom would not be suspicious, and we have been secretly meeting like this for over a year.

"I moved out from my parents into a cheap place, hoping for Jenny and Sandi to move in with me. But the place is not very safe, especially for Sandi. I cannot afford a more expensive and safer place with our current financial situation, and we do not know what to do now."

Lillie sadly, "We know we love each other but have never had sex. We hug and kiss a lot while Sandi naps during an afternoon visit, but that's it. We must be very careful that Jenny's mom does not learn we are seeing each other again. I'm sure she will send Jenny and Sandi to live with relatives a long way from Nashville if she does.

Lillie finishes, "I was so excited learning you and Rose are a couple. I thought you could help us find our way out of this depressing situation of not being together." She and Jenny are now sniffling.

I run over and pull both girls into a motherly hug while giving Rose the eagle eye. She alerts mom Onna May that Lillie and Jenny are very distraught while I tell both young girls to take deep breaths and sip a little of their wine.

Finally, I reply, "You two are nearly twenty-three now, but your only income is from Lillie's job. So you have two major issues, the first being Jenny must decide on her and Sandi leaving home and moving in with you."

Jenny firmly, "I love Lillie and would be there now if the apartment was safe for Sandi. If I work a menial job, my net take-home pay will be zilch because of the childcare cost for Sandi. We will never get any help from our parents, each for different reasons."

I feel the weight of their hopelessness, "You three are staying here tonight. I know for sure Sandi will insist on sleeping with mom Onna May, so you two will have a bedroom to yourselves. Talk, and hold onto each other all night, confirming you want to be a couple now and eventually get married. Lillie must be certain she will also be a good mom to Sandi, which Rose and I believe she is."

I continue, "If both of you reaffirm your commitment to love and being good moms for Sandi, Rose and I will help you. Mom Onna May will happily take Sandi out for the afternoon if needed while we four strategically plan your future."

I ask, "Lillie, you work full time at Ruth's Chris and earn a decent income, including tips?"

Lillie answers, "Yes, I love working there and meeting people. My tips are good, but it will be great if my work schedule is Thursday - Sunday evenings. Working that schedule alone will increase my take-home pay by $100.00 each two-week pay period. Another benefit of working at Ruth's Chris is my free shift meals, which are huge. So I often take portions of my meals home to share with Jenny and Sandi when they visit."

I turn to Jenny, who does not work because of childcare issues. "Do you have any special training or skills, or will you also waitress or work somewhere in a mall?"

Jenny answers as Rose, and I expect, so we call mom Onna May in before she and Sandi start making lunch. I explain most of our conversation to her, with mom Onna May nodding her head thoughtfully.

Rose grins cheekily, "Mom, you are no longer bored since I am declaring you as Sandi's governess starting right this minute!"

Before mom Onna May can answer, Sandi yells, "No, she is my grandma and not my governess. I stay with my grandma when my two moms go to work."

Rose hastily apologizes, "Yes, Sandi, you will stay with grandma Onna May when your moms Jenny and Lillie work. Is this okay with you?"

A huge smile comes over Sandi's face as she skips back over to mom Onna May, jumping into her arms. She turns to Rose, "Yes, Miss Rose, I am staying with grandma Onna May for a whole lot of time."

We discover Monday morning at breakfast that Lillie and Jenny spend the night confirming their love all night long with hundreds of hugs and kisses. Lillie requests an appointment with Ruth's Chris' Regional Manager (RM). She will query him about her working four evening shifts from Thursday through Sunday.

I will speak with my land swap deal contact to investigate a decent place for the three of them to live. All of us will help Jenny find a job where she does not work weekends, but realize she will most likely only make the Federal minimum wage. Jenny's low hourly pay is offset by mom Onna May teaching Sandi on weekdays, so Lille and Jenny do not have any childcare costs.

***

Everything works out as we anticipate over the next two months. My development contact has an available two-bedroom rental home with a den, kitchen, living room, and two baths. I have managed to get it for Lillie, Jenny, and Sandi, and they are now fully settled in. Their rental home is only a ten-minute drive from our place, which pleases everyone.

Lillie and Jenny have a comped lease for six months. If they like the home, my contact will work out an excellent two-year lease at a great monthly price, including offering Lillie a purchase option after two years.

With the new place close to our home, it's easy for Jenny or Lillie to drop off Sandi here, where she spends weekdays with mom Onna May. Sandi has taken to mom Onna May's teaching as a duck takes to water, so she and mom Onna May are as happy as two peas in a pod.

Rollin and Aim help Jenny find a great temp job at the Jewelers Emporium, where they have bought their engagement rings. Jenny happily works thirty hours a week, with Saturdays and Sundays off, so she can be with Sandi. Jenny feels guilty asking mom Onna May to care for Sandi on weekends, so the five-day workweek is perfect for her and Lillie.

Jenny's daily tasks include taking inventory and polishing special high-end ceramic or jewelry items. She also does light general cleaning/polishing of the glass display cases and numerous mirrors throughout the shop. Jenny is great with numbers and helps the owner with daily sales reports and bookkeeping tasks. She does not usually work with customers unless she is filling in for someone absent or out for lunch.

Her regular work schedule is six hours (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM), with an hour break for lunch. She works on weekdays making the minimum wage $7.25/hour or $217.50 a week, which is excellent for a temporary job until our new business opens.

Lillie inks a deal with Ruth Chris's working the four-day schedule she wanted, including family health insurance for her, Jenny, and Sandi. The base pay is low but above the Federal minimum wage. Her RM asks Lillie to sign a three-year contract since he is impressed with Lillie's customer relations. She will occasionally work as a Floor Manager, which justifies her receiving employee health insurance and an hourly pay rate of $2.00 above minimum wage.

Lillie is an excellent waitress and has always earned great tips, so she and Jenny now have a combined monthly income of $3,000. Lillie's higher hourly pay rate and family medical insurance coverage is extra bennies, so they are in excellent financial shape. Additionally, mom Onna May cares for and teaches Sandi FOC, as any grandparent would. Sandi is growing like a weed in grandma's heaven. She loves grandma Onna May's teaching when staying with her all day on weekdays.

Lillie and Jenny are very happy with their lives now, versus the defeated young ladies who sat in our living room six weeks ago.

***

Time flies when you are excited and busy. We are nearly ready to open the general office section of Roses Cosmetics & Fashions (ROSES LLC). We look forward to opening the sewing factory in two or three months.

Jenny is scheduled to start working full-time at ROSES LLC in two months. She will be the Line Supervisor for the fashion division, so she will need to train for two weeks at Bertha's Design in Maryland.

Jenny gives the Jewelers Emporium one month's notice of leaving. The owner has been very impressed with Jenny's work ethic during the past few months and is saddened by her notice. Jenny feels a bit remorseful about leaving the shop since the owner took a chance on her when she was in a desperate situation.

Jenny explains her new job as a Line Supervisor at a fashion company will be demanding, but she'll work one shift or two half shifts a week for the next year. If the first year goes well, Jenny will continue working there long-term. Their final agreement is that Jenny will work two three-hour shifts weekly, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.

The owner modifies Jenny's job description for the tasks in which she excels as a temp. Jenny's okay with the proposed work schedule. Her end game is to sign on the Jewelers Emporium as the ROSES LLC distributor for Nashville (Middle), TN, and possibly Ashville (Eastern), NC.

ROSES COSMETICS & FASHIONS LLC

Our business plan is right on schedule, with the Nashville Management Team, Facility, and tentative product release dates!

We are full steam ahead with performing due diligence on various potential products and projects. Rose is working diligently on fine-tuning our cosmetics/fashion products business plan, which is coming together nicely.

My marketing plan calls for us to introduce the first Rose's Fashion items for this year's Christmas shopping season. We will need our distribution network up and running by 3 SEP 2022. Most clothing items for 2022 will be sewn in Bertha's Designs metro DC facility while her staff also trains our ROSES LLC seamstresses.

Our targeted sales focus for the Holiday Season is TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, FL, VA, KY, AR, and LA. The USA and Canada release schedule for our Fashions Line is tentatively scheduled for the 2023 Easter/Spring season. So, we need the Nashville production line fully operational by 01 FEB 2023.

Dad Martel's Consortium Group will allow ROSES LLC to assume sales responsibility for its moderate number of cosmetic products in early 2023. We are moving cautiously with the final accounting transfer of these products until confirming that none of the manufacturing chemical components contain cancer-risk agents.

The cosmetic product's due diligence is tedious, reviewing all historical testing data for each chemical component currently used in manufacturing. Once that process is finished, we aim to quickly re-work any questionable components. We don't want them to contain chemicals directly or remotely related to increased cancer risk.

Our production plan is to continue using the current cosmetics contract manufacturer. Still, they will use our reformulated and verified cancer-risk-free chemicals. We will also file for applicable patents and copyrights, legally protecting our components where allowed.

Aim's primary ROSES LLC project also guides our second major product group, cosmetics. We want to roll out our newly revamped cosmetics line in early fall 2023, six months following the fashion rollout, so the timing is great. Aim will have four months of slowed basketball activity in spring/summer, so she can be more hands-on with cosmetics.

Aim forms a working relationship with a potential Health/Wellness consultant, quite knowledgeable on cancer-free chemicals for cosmetics and skincare products. This charming young man has participated in one of Aim's Library's Health and Wellness discussion groups. During a refreshment break, he casually mentions his interest in cosmetics and cancer.

So he and Aim have a few lively discussions on the issue of cancer-causing or high-risk chemical agents in general, and more specifically in cosmetics and skin care products. She is quite impressed with his knowledge of cosmetic chemicals and laid-back personality.

Aim follows up with him regarding our interest in collaborating on our cosmetic products. He is Alexander Enoris Johnson (Alex) and has a general interest in cosmetic-based chemicals. Since Aim is quite busy with the JV girls, she will ask Alex to jointly work with her and Rose on the cosmetic products.

We are specifically interested in how to best keep products 100% free of cancer-causing or high-risk chemical agents. But we must also simultaneously maintain their delightfully aromatic fragrance(s), keeping our customers happy.

So ROSES LLC, Nashville Management Team, General Office Facility, Grand Opening, and tentative product release dates are now firm!