Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling sweetly, "I peeked at your muscular booty for the past hour at the lounge, wanting so much to fondle it while kissing you. Now I know why it's so splendidly eye-catching!" I slowly lean in to kiss Rose, feeling good as she puckers her lips and closes her eyes, waiting for our lips to touch. I firmly clasp her booty, pulling her tight into my body during our long wet kiss, leaving me breathless.

I look lovingly at Rose, slightly tearing up, "This is my first ever girl-girl kiss, and I love the oneness we've become!"

Rose pulls me in tighter, "Jaim, it's also my first time kissing a girl. I want more, but I am uncertain what it means for us." She wetly kisses me, thrusting her tongue deep between my trembling lips.

I now forcefully grasp and squeeze Rose's enticing booty, "We need to talk about this baby, but maybe now's not the best time. Three hours ago, you were Rose, a wonderful friend, and I was happy because I do not have many real close friends."

I moan, "But before I know it, I am mesmerized by your swaying booty as you walk to the lady's room with Carmen. I focus solely on your swaying bottom whenever you move or walk away.

"My thong dampens, and I want to rip your dress off, smothering your thong-covered booty with hundreds of sweet kisses. I really want to mold your firm butt in my hands until hell freezes over. Can I keep playing with it, sweetie?"

Rose lays another intense kiss on me, pulling my dress's bodice down, and freeing my bra-covered boobs. Looking deep into my soul, Rose reaches around and unhooks the bra. She grasps my C-cup breasts, gently flicking my fat stiff nipples.

She breathes deeply, "Jaim, I want to play many sex games tonight, but we must set limits until we are sure where our relationship is headed. I have mostly been virtuous in my young life and celibate for the past five years, but I am so hot to trot with you tonight. Do you agree we need to pace ourselves until we talk seriously about our future?"

I reciprocate, lowering Rose's dress to her waist and taking off her bra. I fondle her sweet perky tits, take a nipple into my mouth, and wetly wash her areolae with my tongue. I move my right hand between Rose's damp thighs, reaching upward until touching her thong-covered pussy.

Leaving Rose's stiff nipples wet with spit, I reply, "Let's agree to keep our sex play outside the thongs tonight, but everything else is 'open sesame.' Okay, Babe?"

Rose, "Yes baby, my panty-pantry is open to playing sensual sex games with sweet Jaimee!"

We stand, our dresses falling onto the floor, leaving us in thongs. I don't think Rose's dad or Carmen will come to our wing this late, but I feel uneasy being out in the open.

I scoop Rose up and dash to her bedroom, gently laying her on the bed. I slowly crawl up Rose's body, making a beeline for her perky boobs, licking all over each one like it's a banana flavor popsicle. My right hand goes south to Rose's wet thong, cautiously playing with her pussy from outside.

As my fingers tease Rose's soggy thong, I moan, "I don't know exactly when, but at some point tonight, I became so hot for you, sweetie! I am so lustful for your sweet bottom that I never take my eyes away for a New York Minute."

Rose answers, "Same for me too, darling, except I'm ogling your big fat juicy boobs!" She pulls me down to her chest for another very wet kiss.

We are now two flaming hot women sexing it up in a king bed while also trying to use restraint. I feel we are destined to lose the battle since we both are as horny as hell.

I pin Rose to the sheets, now exclusively playing with her thong-covered pussy; while lightly scratching Rose's soft, supple inner thighs. I am itching to slip my fingers under her soaking-wet black thong, but tonight is a no-go. Rose sharply hisses as I repeatedly scratch her inner thighs up to her pussy with my long sharp nails.

Then unexpectedly, Rose violently shudders, cumming explosively like a locomotive from my wicked sex play on her pussy and thighs.

She squeals, "Oh fuck, Jaim, I didn't hear that train whistle before, bam! I've never cum from having my thighs and pussy teased like you just did."

I roll onto my side, facing Rose, "I am so happy and horny for you, darling. Maybe we should slow down now! I just want to stand you on your head, eating your dripping wet pussy for hours. You smell so fucking heady from an aromatic blend of sweat and pussy cream that I want to drink you all up."

Rose licks my eyes and cheeks as she starts lightly scratching my wet thong, saying. "Fuck, Jaim, your pussy is just as soaked as mine! I will give you a hot cum and then turn the boiler down, or we will inevitably fuck our brains out all night long."

Rose is all in fingering my thong-covered pussy, while sucking my heaving tits like a maniac. She finds my clit squeezing and pulling on it full-throttle. My back arches dramatically, my thighs quivering like half-chilled Jello as Rose makes me cum like a dynamo.

She moans, "Oh my darling, Jaim, I love you so much and will never let you leave me!"

As my orgasm wanes, I kiss Rose, searching for my innermost being. "Rose, I want you as my girlfriend starting right now. But we also need to talk about the long-term direction of our lives. For the near future, we both have anchors in Nashville, so this is not an immediate issue."

Me, committing, "I am not changing my mind, Rose. I want you permanently in my life, and if you say no, I will put you over my knee and spank you into a YES! I want you for love and not just sex, so let's share a few more kisses and cuddle ourselves to sleep."

Rose thinks long and hard, "Without question, I am all yours, Jaim, but this change in our relationship is so sudden. We must talk more about our lives together before diving headlong into wild and crazy sex!"

She grins cheekily, "Jaim, if I change my mind and say NO to being your girlfriend, are you truly going to soundly spank my girly bottom into a YES?"

Me, sternly, "I don't think you should test me, little Rosie girl, but it appears you need a good booty tanning lesson."

I yank Rose over my knees, booty up. Spank! Spank! Spank!

Rose whines, "Jaim, you spanked me. I was just teasing," rubbing her sore booty.

Me. "Rose, I am in love and want you forever, so I will repeatedly spank your cute phat booty until you say YES!"

Rose's eyes go big, and she quickly says, "YES! YES! YES!" when I show her my open palm.

Me, again, "I also think we need to add the Love Word into our Nashville business discussions with dad Martel!" Rose and I kiss deeply, rolling into each other as we snuggle into slumberland, each holding tightly onto a booty.

I awaken first, quickly latching onto Rose's perky tits with my lips and running my fingers over the crotch of her drenched thong.

Rose squeals. "You scared the crap out of me, Jaim. I have not shared my bed with anyone in nearly six years. I thought some naked monster was attacking me in my sleep." She then pushes me over to my back, locking her lips on my big fat nipples.

I pull her into a loving embrace, "From this moment on, we are always sleeping together! Now, let's shower, perk coffee, start breakfast, and get ready to face dad Martel!"

***

Rose and I sit comfortably in the main kitchen, drinking coffee. Carmen and dad Martel stroll in, looking a little shaky around the edges.

Rose giggles, "Mom Carmen has been a naughty girl, sleeping in Daddy's bed. We heard the hot sex noise way over in our wing!" She giggles again, "I am just playing you, mom Carmen, since it is impossible to hear anything between the two wings."

Rose hugs and kisses mom Carmen, "We had such a nice time together yesterday, and I am so happy my dad has you in his life. He did not date much after my mom's death twenty-three years ago and was the best daddy in the world. Now he has you as a life partner, and I am so pleased."

I also hug Carmen, "Rose and I are fairly new friends meeting nearly a month ago in Nashville. So I am here for two weeks exploring business options with Rose while solidifying our new friendship. She has become my best friend within a few days of our first meeting.

"I am just getting to know everyone, but Rose and I talked into the wee hours, confirming our friendship with you, mom Carmen. We had so much fun together yesterday as if we were long-time friends. But I have one personal request for the future. Please let Rose and I plan your Wedding and Reception once you and dad Martel set the date?"

After my marriage comment, dad Martel sputters, blowing out a mist of coffee on the kitchen counter. Once his eyes clear, a huge smile appears. "Thanks for your offer, Jaim, and we will certainly allow you and Rose absolute freedom in organizing our future wedding."

He continues, chuckling, "Carmen is speechless with your presumption of us getting married. I think we should make breakfast and discuss the Nashville business update."

During breakfast, Rose details the several negative aspects of purchasing the eastside restaurant, so she and I are actively exploring other business options for Nashville. She commits to performing extensive due diligence before requesting her dad's input and financial support for the project.

Rose also explains why she is comfortable developing a new business project in partnership with me, my twin Aim, and Rollin. The four of us possess various business backgrounds and are well respected by the university and business communities. As new friends, we are the founding members of our company, and we all agree on expanding that core group to include moms Onna May and Carmen.

Rose proposes the core organizational structure as follows:

Mom Onna May - BS Education = Board Chairwoman

Rose - MBA Business = President & CEO

Jaim - BS Economics = VP-Director of Sales & Marketing

Rollin - MBA = VP-General Manager

Carmen - BA Fine Arts = Outside Board Member (OBM) - Public Relations

Aim - HIIM-CERT Pharmacy = Outside Board Member (OBM) - Health & Wellness

Rose explains, "Rollin intensively reviewed all publicly available financial data on the five-year history of Dad's company and its Cosmetic Product line. He feels we should move quickly to split this division off and merge it into our Nashville product group.

"The Cosmetics Product line has lost money every year since being acquired. Their projected sales-to-income ratio will never meet the consortium's expectations, so marketing has allowed the product group to flounder.

"We should strongly consider adding one or more female-based products to the line. One very hot idea is to partner Bertha's Designs with our LLC, introducing a lower-cost limited-volume clothing line, Bertha's Fashions.

"Bertha's Fashions clothing will be sewn in Nashville since labor costs are significantly cheaper than in the Northeast. The high-end clothing items from Bertha's Designs are currently sewn in Maryland. Most of them are custom sewn for wealthy customers, such as National Politicians, Actresses, Singers, Business Executives, and many other high-income females.

"Our thoughts are to semi-mass produce the same type of design style for upper-middle-class female customers. One main sales tool or selling point is to limit each Bertha's Fashions item to 100 pieces/region in the USA or 600 pieces in total throughout the USA and Canada.

"Jaim feels we can take a classic design and make 3,000 pieces, with every 600 pieces being a slight but attractive modification of the original design. Using Jaim's formulation, we set up our sewing stations based on a 3,000-piece run. This significantly reduces the production costs versus a 600-piece run, again lowering our costs."

Rose closes with, "Rollin is sold on using high-end Jewelry and Specialty Stores for promoting and distributing Bertha's Fashions by our newly formed Roses Cosmetics & Fashions LLC.

"Our customers will pay higher than market price for Bertha's Fashions, knowing their clothing are a limited production item. So our distributors won't have to depend on high-volume sales for profit. All large outlets, such as Walmart, Target, Amazon, and others, are prohibited from selling our products which require ROSES LLC licensure."

Rose makes one final pitch. "Aim's query of local business contacts strengthens Rollin's argument. Personnel overhead costs for high-end jewelry and other unique specialty shops are fairly expensive. Foot traffic in these shops is usually low except on holidays, so the store can add clothing, cosmetics, and/or other limited fashion products without hiring additional sales staff.

"If we correctly approach the setup of our distribution network, it will be a win-win for the distributor, other local downtown merchants, and our business. We will assist the jewelry and other specialty shops by training their current staff. The store's only new operating expense will be the product inventory. We can work with them on keeping those costs reasonable."

Rose throws me a look, so I step in and update everyone on my deal to swap mom Onna May's land and relocation to the West Nashville area plan.

"Rose and I visited Nunnelly for two days, so I could meet mom Onna May. We got on delightfully, and I was quite pleased with our visit, except the area seemed a bit desolate. I worry somewhat about mom Onna May living alone far outside metro Nashville. She has no nuclear family or close relatives living within a few hundred miles.

"I quickly followed up on a spontaneous idea while getting ready for my visit to meet with Rose."

My smile speaks volumes, "I worked out a lucrative land swap deal where mom Onna May trades her undeveloped 128 acres for 45 to 50 acres of Prime West Nashville land. The trade has two components. The first component is a 42-acre commercial tract where we can build a nice factory and office facilities for our new company.

I propose we negotiate a twenty-year lease option, with mom Onna May receiving cash in monthly leasing fees and Roses Cosmetics & Fashions Preferred Stock as payment for her West Nashville commercial tract.

"The second component is a five- to seven-acre residential parcel on which we will build mom Onna May's new home. Mom Onna May also feels isolated in Nunnelly, so she happily agrees with my proposed land swap deal. There is just one minor hic-up, which concerns my sister since mom Onna May knows how close we are.

I continue, "She's asked me several times, can three homes be built on a five-acre parcel? I don't think she knows about Carmen and dad Martel yet, so mom Onna May's third home query is most likely for my sister Aim and boyfriend Rollin."

Rose springs from her chair like a guided missile, bowling me over. "I knew you were up to something brilliant darling, and just love your impetuousness to death," as she wetly tongue kisses me!

Suddenly Rose stiffens and looks toward her dad, "Uh Oh, I am in deep trouble now, aren't I, Dad?"

Dad Martel says, "Hold that thought, sweetie. It's mimosa time." He rambles through the fridge, crushing ice, finding OJ and Champagne, and making up four large frosty glasses of mimosa.

"Rose, you were my reason for living after your mom, Antionette, died. I struggled to accept her death because I loved her so much, and you weren't even four years old. I don't know if we would have survived if Onna May had not come into our lives. I vividly remember your expression of delight as you leaped into her arms, smothering Onna May with kisses.

"I just saw that same look of delight when you bowled over Jaim with a very deep kiss!" says her dad with a smile.

I look everywhere but in dad Martel and Carmen's direction, while Rose is frozen in time, but not from fear.

Carmen ambles over, pushing Rose and me together. "I only met you yesterday, yet you two were already smoothly running on all 12 Cylinders like a finely tuned Jag-XKE. I knew there were special feelings between you and Jaim an hour after we started chatting. Our three hours of fun in the clubhouse lounge confirmed it for me. I told Felix last night that I felt you and Jaim were in love."

I am silent for a moment, then speak, "Dad Martel, Rose was special to me from the moment she introduced herself at the gym after my team's practice. I knew we would be great friends by the end of that first night of relaxing during our business partnership discussions.

"Three days later, my twin Aim and I entertained Rose and Rollin at our condo rather than dining at a restaurant. Eating at our condo allowed us to openly discuss potential business initiatives without worrying about eavesdroppers.

"We were all pessimistic about the possible restaurant deal but quickly moved past disappointment to focus on other potential business opportunities in the Nashville area we can partner on.

"I was so lonely after Rose returned home, so I said to myself, 'Jaim, get up off your duff and do something positive.' That's when I decide to work on a possible deal bringing mom Onna May closer to Us!

"It was a scary time for me because I have never been romantic with a female or in a girl-girl relationship. I was scared to tell Rose my feelings for her because she might feel differently. But I am just as scared not to tell her, so that tells me without question, I already love Rose." Tears stream down my face as I finish.

Rose steps in, "Dad, Jaim held me so tenderly last night even though our sexual hormones were raging. We smooch lovingly but together decide to wait and flush out our feelings for each other before having real sex."

Me, "I am totally certain of our love for each other and am asking for your and Carmen's blessing," as I stand there trembling.

Carmen and dad Martel envelop both of us in their arms, saying, "We are the ones who are truly blessed."

Dad Martel adds, "Jaim, I am so happy you were concerned about Onna May's well-being and jumped in the mix to help. We are all overwhelmed, so let's rest briefly before enjoying a wonderful afternoon seafood brunch at the Barca Pier & Wine Bar.

Carmen notes, "I met Melody, Bertha's wife, at a ballet social function a few years before she and Bertha got married. I will contact her and briefly describe our interest in working with Bertha.

"The couple's home is in SE Maryland near Bertha Design's production facility, which I believe is located on Melody's inherited family land. So they are about a ninety-minute drive from here. If I successfully contact Melody or Bertha, I will briefly report on our conversation at lunch."

BACK HOME IN NASHVILLE

My eight days at Rose's home have gone exceedingly well, so I return home two days ahead of schedule. I have a lot on my plate right now, preparing for the closing on mom Onna May's land swap deal and planning her move to metro Nashville. I am also coordinating some of the due diligence work with Rose and helping Rollin with the cosmetic product sales financial analysis.

Rose and I have settled on the business name: Roses Cosmetics & Fashions LLC (ROSES LLC). We are diligently searching for any existing Copyright(©).

I dreadfully miss seeing Rose, but this work must be done before we can move forward with setting up our business. Rose and I have officially become a couple during my visit, so I need to share the details with my twin later tonight.

During my visit to Alexandria, Rose and I have hotly smooched in bed every night in our wing without penetrative sex, not even finger fucking. We stay in our thongs, teasing our pussies from the outside while kissing and flicking our nipples.

Our closest slip-up into sexual penetration came the night after reaching an agreement with Bertha's Designs on a new line of clothing, Bertha's Fashions. Our responsibility is the line's licensing, production, marketing, sales, and distribution. Bertha's Designs will assist us in setting up the Nashville production facility, styling the clothing, and training our seamstresses.