Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose and I are so excited about making a deal with Bertha that our hands are fully under the thongs onto our puffy wet vaginal lips before we realize it. We quickly pause the sex play, wanting our first real sex to be special.

After Aim's thrilling description of her and Rollin's fantastic date at Ruth's Chris, I have been thinking that the four of us should have dinner there to celebrate our becoming two new couples. Later, we will go dancing at a rocking nightclub. Then Rose and I will stay in a luxury hotel suite on Friday and Saturday nights for two days of wild-n-crazy sexcapades.

***

Nine days pass excruciatingly slowly before Rose returns to Nashville. We talk for hours every night in bed after a full day of completing our specific business development projects. Rose is finalizing the contract with Bertha's Designs, while my main focus is moving mom Onna May to West Nashville.

I have been working out a deal for mom Onna May, Rose, and myself to live in the developer's model home until our primary home is finished. The model home is huge, with four bedrooms, a den, a living room, a study, and four full baths. Additionally, the basement has a small gym, sauna, and steam room. Rose and I will share the MBR Suite, while mom Onna May has the GBR Suite.

I am sure Rollin will move into our condo with Aim, especially since my developer contact is tossing in a one-year FOC lease. He is extremely pleased with our land swap deal and stands to make beaucoup bucks developing the Nunnelly land one or two years down the road. I frequently work with this development group, always being a square shooter, so I am now reaping the extra benefits for my integrity.

***

Later in the evening, Aim and I enjoy a glass of wine as I tell her about my and Rose's activities over the past three weeks. My sis is comfortable with Rollin moving in since he stays in the condo with her whenever I am away. She is delighted with her and Rollin's relationship growing closer every day and his complete respect for her.

Aim sensed my deep feeling for Rose and is not surprised with us now being committed girlfriends. She is ecstatic about my arranging the double date at Ruth's Chris, so she decides she and Rollin will also stay in a suite at the hotel all weekend. Our two-hour discussion is very positive, especially about her and Rollin's blossoming romance.

I am so happy for my sister, especially with each of us Finding Our New Loves on the same evening while we were all together. Ironically, I found love with another lady, while Aim's romance is classic heterosexual.

***

Rose arrives in Nashville on Wednesday, staying in the condo with Aim and me until Monday. Rose and I will fully move into the model home next week, with mom Onna May joining us a few days later. We have been working like crazy since Rose's arrival and are more than ready for some deserved downtime.

The four of us will celebrate with a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris, followed by dancing the night away in our luxury hotel's nightclub. Rose and I, along with Rollin and Aim, have huge suites at the hotel for the weekend, which is our due for all the hard work.

My developer contact on the land swap deal insists on paying for our weekend. He is over the moon with our agreement and stands to do very well financially when turning over mom Onna May's Nunnelly land. We are also getting numerous extras from the deal, so I am happy. The golden rule of real estate is a contract is awesome when all parties benefit equally.

Rose, Aim, and I are showcasing our long legs in fairly short Tangerine Cocktail dresses. We sport Black silk thigh-high patterned hosiery and matching thongs. Being nearly 6', we ladies are wearing short 2" coal black Jimmy Choo heels and appropriately accessorized with gold-trimmed black clutches and lovely jewelry. We are braless, but it is not too obvious other than our boobs gently swaying left and right.

Rollin sports a blue business casual suit with a silk tangerine shirt and Allen Edmonds shiny black dress oxfords. He is also wearing a beautiful gold watch, a special gift for being named NCAA All-Academic American,

At Aim's request, I book Lillian (Lillie) Diane Watson to be our primary server when I make the reservation. Upon entering Ruth's Chris, the hostess greets us. After getting our names, she motions to the wait staff. Surprisingly, a guy comes over to the hostess station and introduces himself as Robert, our server.

"Excuse me, I am Jaim Anderson, and I made our reservation for tonight. I specifically requested Lillie as our main server since she is known by two party members. I was assured my request would be honored since most tables had not yet been assigned servers for Friday night!"

The young guy responds, "Whoever booked your reservation must have errored in confirming Lillie. I was assigned your main server, so please follow me to your table."

I am now a bit peeved, "No, I will not, and please send the manager over here right now."

A few diners are grinning at my exchange with this Robert dude, but I am not laughing. We are a party of four with three 6' ladies in our heels and Rollin standing at 6' 3". I do not like this Robert dude's attitude since the cost of our dining here tonight will be nearly $800, including gratuity.

A nondescript guy approaches and introduces himself as James Arnold, tonight's Floor Manager. I step back to a more private area with our group and James following me.

Quietly, "I booked a reservation for tonight, specifically requesting Lillie as our primary server, and was assured all was in order. We just arrived, and this Robert guy says he is our server because Lillie is busy. If he is correct, I am canceling our reservation, and we will never dine here again."

As I speak, a cute young blonde rushes breathlessly over to us, squealing, "Ms. Aim and Mr. Rollin, it is so nice to see you again. I apologize for the confusion, but I was not told about your reservation requesting me."

Lillie looks back and forth between Aim and me wide-eyed, "Holy Tequila Shots, there are two of you," cutely giggling while shaking her head.

I step in and hug Lillie, "You are adorable. I can see why my sister Aim wants you to serve us. You know my sister's boyfriend, Rollin, and this is my girlfriend, Rose."

Lillie's eyes are huge as she whispers to me, "You two are like the real, you know, kissy-kissy girlfriends? Can I talk with you and Ms. Rose for a minute after dinner?"

I say, "Lillie, you sound serious, so maybe we can talk somewhere quiet for an hour at lunchtime on Sunday. Rose and I are celebrating tonight and Saturday but will be home early afternoon Sunday. We will confirm the time and place with you after dinner tonight."

Before Lillie responds, a busgirl arrives with a drink tray containing an RT (neat) Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch and three glasses of exquisite chilled Fume Blanc. Lillie invites us to sit in the lounge and enjoy our drinks while she sets up our table.

Lillie gingerly gives Rollin his scotch, "See, Mr. Rollin, I remembered the special dark single malt scotch you enjoy sipping."

Rollin, "Thanks so much, Lillie. You were perfect in taking care of Aim and me before, which is why we asked for you tonight!"

While giving us our wine, Lillie whispers, "I did not like your reserved table's location. A busser is setting up another table closer to where Mr. Rollin and Ms. Aim sat before. I will have to run full speed tonight with the extra table but don't worry. You four are special, and I will take excellent care of you." She giggles and quickly runs off to check on another table.

Rose looks at me, "Yep, we are certainly recruiting Lillie the moment we go operational. I think she may be gay or bi-curious and wants to query us since we are girlfriends."

Lillie and her busgirl return and take us to a beautiful table. "Please sit and relax with your drinks for five minutes, then tell me your dining plan for tonight. I will reserve times with our chef, so each dish will be perfectly cooked when served."

Our evening is truly splendid, with Lillie providing exceptionally spectacular service. The food and conversation are exquisite, so we linger, taking dessert and after-dinner cordials. I exchange contact information with Lillie, and we decide to meet at our new model home for lunch on Sunday. Lillie asks if a friend can tag along with her, to which I agree.

Lillie looks nervous, "Ms. Jaim, my friend, Jennifer Ellen Saunders (Jenny), has a five-year-old daughter. She may have to bring Sandi along since Jenny does not normally use a sitter."

Rose smiles, "Lillie, we were all kids once, and we love children. Bring your friend and her daughter, Sandi, and we will play it by ear. My mom is moving to Nashville from Nunnelly in two weeks. I will talk with her about coming over Sunday morning and bringing some of her clothes. She is a retired teacher, and most children love her, so maybe Mom will entertain Sandi while we four ladies talk privately.

Lillie hugs Rose, "Wow, all of you are so nice, and hopefully, we do not take too much of your Sunday. I will text for directions on Sunday morning and plan to arrive at 1:30 PM."

***

I am glad to see Aim having fun with Rollin, so Rose and I end up dancing longer than we'd planned. We dance virtually 100% to slow love ballads holding each other intimately. I am so horny, getting friskier with every dance, my hands constantly massaging Rose's sweet booty. We need privacy and decide to call it a night, bidding Aim and Rollin farewell.

The hotel dance lounge is beautifully appointed, and they are having lots of fun, so Aim and Rollin decide to dance longer. The four of us plan to meet up for mimosas and a late lunch by the patio restaurant at 1:30 PM.

As we slowly walk down the hall, I am so friggin horny that I push Rose up against the door to our suite. I am hotly kissing her and avidly running my hand up Rose's inner thigh into her drenched thong.

Rose stares madly at me, "Fuck Jaim, we are still in the hallway, and your hand is on my pussy. I know you miss me, Babe, and I miss you, but fucking in the hotel hallway is not on my to-do list."

I tell myself, "Jaim, baby, slow down and cool your jets because you love this woman!"

As we enter our suite, I gently pull Rose to the sofa and apologize for my hallway craziness. I ask her to sit while I pour us a nice glass of Fume to share. I sit closely and softly kiss her lips after taking a few sips of the wine.

Laying my head on Rose's shoulder, I plead my case, "Rose darling, the past nine days were pure hell for me, being the longest time we've been apart since meeting last month. I did not plan on fucking you in the hallway, but the scent rising from your pussy overpowered me. The next time we're apart for more than two days, let's have our 'us' time before socializing with others."

I continue, "I love my sister, Aim, and think the world of Rollin, but all through dinner and dancing, my wet pussy is pining for your sweet mouth."

Rose climbs onto my lap and lays a hot kiss on me, "Dam Straight, Baby. We will have our pussy munching time as our number one priority anytime we are apart for more than two days!"

I gingerly slip my hand up Rose's tangerine cocktail dress under her thong into the wettest pussy on earth. I pull her close, slide her tanga thong over her booty, down her thighs, and off. Holding Rose's thong close to my face, I take a good whiff of her flowing pussy essence.

I lay Rose on her back, the tangerine dress floating up to her waist. She looks so sexy lying on the sofa, legs splayed with creamy juices trickling down her inner thighs. I hastily fall to the floor and drag Rose's booty to the sofa's edge.

Holding her limp wet thighs wide open, I peer into pussy-land, then lick Rose's left inner thigh from kneecap to her swollen pungent vaginal lips. I look lovingly at Rose, mouthing. "Sweetie, this is my pussy forever, and don't you forget it."

Rose, jokingly, "Babe, I was diagnosed with short memory syndrome a long time ago. You may need to spank my booty, reminding me my pussy is yours and only for you to play with!"

I wink and move in, licking Rose's right inner thigh up to her pussy, murmuring, "My sweet Rose seems to be begging for a good booty tanning. I'd be wary, sweetie, since I always deliver on whatever one asks of me!"

I lovingly lick Rose's navel and gently scratch her clit as I deeply finger her pussy. The sexual heat is rising, but I want it scorching before we crawl under the sheets. Rose's bottom is practically hanging off the sofa as I play in her pussy and pinch her nipples.

Rose lays back with her long legs spread out teasingly, inviting me to dine at her Y, giving me total control over her body. I dearly love Rose, so I pull myself up and kiss her, whispering, "Are you okay with me being so aggressive tonight, sweetie?"

She looks deep into my soul, "Jaim, I know you will never hurt me, so I am yours to Have-Fuck-Hold at your pleasure, darling," then kisses me deeply.

I pull Rose up off the sofa, and we scamper into the bedroom. I shove Rose onto the bed, her short tangerine dress flying up to her chin, baring her tits and pussy for my viewing pleasure. I savor her beauty as Rose poses for me, legs fully agape like she is daring me to fuck her brains out. She winks at me and, sexily, pulls the dress over her head and tosses it to the floor.

Rose's gorgeous body is bare and there for my taking, her dripping wet pussy sending me an invitation to eat my treat. So I dive headlong between her thighs, firmly latching onto Rose's fat wet vaginal lips. Then I start sucking with gusto while Rose is moaning incoherently about being so fucking hot.

I replace my lips with two fingers and come up for another tongue-tingling kiss. Our mouths are open so wide that saliva is trickling down our necks.

Rose winks at me, "Jaim, I want you to finish me off with our dildo tonight since I can holler and scream to my heart's content."

I lick Rose's nose, growling, "I know my bad girl wants to go wild tonight, but I am this train's conductor!" Then looking down into her beautiful eyes, I start tearing up, and Rose quickly asks me if I am okay.

I kiss her softly, "You are the love I have searched for since starting college, and I am crying in happiness," as we share more passionate kisses.

I move back down between Rose's wide-open thighs, flicking her clit and pussy with my tongue. I then follow up by sticking my tongue deep into her gooey interior.

Rose moans, "Oh Jaim, you toss me onto the bed and eat my pussy so good I cum like a freight train. I have never cum so long and hard in my life."

I slowly raise my head from Rose's dripping pussy "Rose, all of you, especially this sweet pussy, and fine booty, is mine and mine alone! We will suck and fuck all night long, then I will take you to heaven with our strap-on, just like you want."

I am back between Rose's thighs again, sucking pussy with a vengeance while Rose constantly pops orgasms. I stop sucking pussy for a moment to drop my dress and thong so we are both stark naked and raring to go.

After eating her pussy for what seems likes hours, I strike like greased lighting, turning around and sitting my hungry pussy wholly on her face. I dive back between her thighs, and we are 69ing like maniacs. We 69 each other until our faces are a frothy mess, as we keep eating wet pussy like it's our last meal.

Finally, I turn and lie next to Rose, smothering her with loving kisses. I am trying to regain my vitality and give her the fierce pussy pounding my sweetie needs.

I kiss Rose and drag myself off the bed, "Back in a jiff, sweetie."

I return, sinking between Rose's slippery thighs and lining up my fat, lethal 9" strap-on. "Are you ready to be royally fucked, darling?" I ask, smiling widely.

Rose reaches her arm up to hug me, saying, "I truly love you, Jaim, and am always ready for your fucking me blind-cripple-crazy!"

I gently ease my strap-on into Rose's wickedly drenched pussy before thrusting deep into her core. We are in missionary, so I kiss Rose the whole time we are fucking. In the future, we will mostly fuck doggie with the strap-on so I can spank Rose's booty. But I want our first strap-on penetration sex to be special, with us kissing while gazing warmly into each other's eyes.

Once I am fully seated in Rose's pussy, she throws her legs up and over my shoulders, wildly humping back at me, "Fuck-Fuck-Fuck!" Rose repeatedly pops orgasms as I blast off in my power fucking rhythm, slamming deeply into her body with every thrust.

Suddenly Rose's body arches as if she has been touched by a cattle prod. Her entire body is shivering and trembling as if crawling stark naked through the 'Artic Tundra.'

I mercilessly pump Rose's pussy during the final fifteen minutes of our sexual blowout fucking. She violently shudders into her last explosive orgasm cumming like a Winchester Repeater, yelling, "I love you, Jaim!" then rolls over lazily into a sound sleep.

Rose did not even hear my emotional yearning cry, "I love you more than life, Rose!"

ROLLIN AND AIM - ROLLIN'S POV

Aim and I slowly dance, with my hands gently massaging her lovely upper booty area. I am becoming friskier with Aim each week since she is now comfortable in our growing sensual relationship. Aim openly tells people we are dating, calling me her boyfriend, and I currently live with Aim in the condo, although we have not yet made love.

So far, tonight has been spectacular for us. I pull Aim tightly to me, our bodies molding together as if we are one. "Honey, I want to talk with you about something important, but I do not know exactly how to ask, so please listen carefully while we dance?"

I whisper, "My mom always told me not to date until I met the girl I want to bring home for her to meet. Then she was killed just after my seventeenth birthday, so my life was kind of crazy for a while since Mom had always been my anchor."

I softly kiss Aim's temple and resume, "Eventually, I righted myself and lived the next few years as Mom taught me. I made an everlasting promise to myself that I would honor my mom's most significant request.

"I have always been celibate, as I promised Mom. I also vowed to bring the woman I wanted to marry home so she could give her blessing. Mom is physically gone, but her spirit dwells in me, so I am keeping my vow tonight."

Aim stops dancing, standing motionless, looking at me, her eyes shining wetly like huge silver dollar coins!

I continue, "Aim, I want us to get married! We will go shopping for Engagement Rings tomorrow and marry in two years. I want the whole world to know I love you so much, and we belong to each other. So we will buy matching Aim/Rollin Engagement Rings, which I am proud to wear."

By now, I've become unsettled because Aim is startingly quiet, tears streaming down her cheeks. She steps into my arms, never saying a word, giving me the deepest and wettest kiss I have ever had, right in the middle of the dance floor. Aim smiles brilliantly, then takes my hands, gluing them to her booty.

"I belong to you, Rollin. This booty is yours and yours alone. Let's tell Jaim and Rose our marriage plans in the morning and then go shopping for rings."

I have never seen Aim like this, as she voraciously kisses me for more than five minutes as we stand on the dance floor.

We return to our table, and Aim plops right down in my lap, repeatedly jamming her tongue deep into my mouth. She flashes that beautiful smile again. "Rollin, darling, please order double shots of Silver Patron Tequila for us, and then we will play house in our suite until sunup."