All Comments on 'Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 04'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Incest pregnancy wasn't my cup of tea but otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Really well written, great job! Could tell that a lot of care was taken in editing.

toobytoobyabout 6 years ago
Romantic!

I'm not into video games at all, but I loved this series. It illustrated how sexy fun and escalating dares can turn the whole world upside-down. Maybe the original players weren't meant to be together in the first place, but they all ended up with who they deserved. I enjoyed the deranged sex games and the romance that developed. Nice slow tease feeding into rampant loving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best female protagonist ever

Brilliantly written with its changing viewpoints, loved the charcters and their very human traits/flaws AND Taylor, WOW! That was the best female character in a sex story I have ever read.

Shame we didn't get the part 5 were they have some goodbye/just-for-fun sex, but apart from that minor criticism. 5/5.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
A great storyteller

I was upset when I had to break from reading the last chapter when my wife called me to come to dinner; it was that hard to stop. It was so well written. These swapping senarios bother me alot regarding the cheating and lies. They almost never end up well. Even though the group of "friends" are made out to be "happy" with the way things turned out, we are still left with the cheating and lies. Taylor in particular makes me angry. See? Good fiction can bring on real emotions. Kudos.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

I really liked this story a lot, but if a group of people are going to play sex games, why do they get mad or hurt when the partners swap? What did they think was going to happen? Especially after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd time out of the gate?

I'm not a gamer but this was a very well thought out version of strip poker with dares, once you got naked.

My only problem with the story was when the incestuous sibs got preggers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect storm of kink

This story and this writer tick so many taboo boxes. It's amazing. Even though I don't usually like realism in taboo stories, I like it here. The way characters interact and grow is fantastic.

More series and standalones like this, please!

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago

Woooooow! What a turn of events. I must say that I honestly didn’t see this coming! The twist at the end is crazy. My only thing is, and this is so minute, why in the world were the rounds of racing done in fours? To avoid ties you always do odd numbers. Guess it made for interesting tie breakers.

This series, much like all of your work, is fantastic. I’m am really sad that it’s over.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 5 years ago
Got me thinking

Your writing is excellent. I love not being distracted by little errors and spelling bloopers. The buildup was very good, too, and you created characters that I could remember (and tell apart - a must when they're switching partners).

I did have a little trouble, though, with the atmosphere; you seemed to be hinting or foreshadowing that something awful was going to happen.

Many of the characters also changed, suddenly. Zoe went from sulky bitch to sex enthusiast a little too quickly. Courtney and Sydney also changed dramatically. The biggest transformation was Steve's - from asshole to husband. That was hard to accept.

I gave you two '5s' (but no '4s' - they would have brought down your average). Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 2 years ago

Oh My God!!

You are an excellent and professional writer.

Love the way of your story ...how you build the plot and pace is slow seductive and steady.

Two best friends couples seduction takes place lead to swap and their unexpected events. (Best part is Tim got to see and her best friends wife tits how much bigger once he sees Courtney 34D cup he mesmerized and fond of it to suck on them which he never had chance to see them while she used to wear baggy clothes)

Keep up the great work.

Suggestion - two brothers be their wives (same room fun lead to soft swap then to full swap, can put more details like give dick size boobs size )

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great writing. Also a five star thing. Clearly you have a thing for long games for sex. At least the whole thing does not revolve around incest. Almost like it is an after thought thrown in to garner more readers to take a look since that does seem to gain more readers than just great erotic consensual play from adults.

CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

It was fun to read this one after reading your newer work. This is certainly well written but you've really made some great progression.

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

Another great series from this author. Fingers crossed there will be a second installment for these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well!!, that ended as expected. Can relate to this fiction, being with someone and lusting for another

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES