Love Never Begs Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instinctively took out my tongue and gave rapid licks on Sarla's armpit, tasting the raw pungent taste of her sweat. I started to lick very quickly and Sarla had to slow me down by saying, "Why are you in such a hurry? Lick it slowly Sunita, you shall enjoy the taste better then."

I did as instructed and slowed down, my tongue still moving on the stinky cesspool of sweat in the beggar woman's armpit. My tongue went up and down tasting her sweat from the irregular patches of hair on Sarla's armpit and with every stroke of my tongue Sarla sighed and moaned. She changed her hand after some time and pressed her other armpit on my mouth, making me lick it too. The stinky smell and taste of her sweat were now permanent in me.

After some time had passed with me licking the armpits non stop, Sarla said, "Enough of you lying on the bed and me on top. I am going to lie down now like the queen I am and you are going to worship my body. Make me happy and proud."

With bound hands behind my back I found it really difficult to get up but somehow I had to do it. Sarla laid on the bed and stretched her arms on both sides, and looked directly into my eyes with a commanding gaze. As I bent myself forward to kiss her lips she pushed my head back. "You have been licking sweat for the past ten minutes, you don't deserve to kiss my lips. I would rather have you kiss my foot. Go downwards Sunita, kiss and lick my good foot." Sarla remarked.

As I went closer to Sarla's good foot I found it to be dusty and sweaty, and was smelling really awful. As I put my lips on it for a kiss, Sarla remarked again, "Don't just peck at my foot, kiss it with passion. Kiss it like you really love it. Also use your tongue, lick it full."

I without any refusal started to make loud, slurping kisses on Sarla's foot, sucking at the sweaty dust accumulated there. Sarla appreciated my work as I kissed her entire foot. I took out my tongue and traced lines of my saliva on the foot from top to bottom, front and back. I pushed my tongue in between Sarla's dark toes to clean any dirt accumulated there, and subsequently sucked all her toes in my mouth, one by one, and all together too.

"That's good Sunita, now you are licking as good as Pinky does, she too licks me with such passion. lick below my foot too, oh yes that's right do more Sunita." Sarla moaned as I kept licking her foot.

A comparison of licking with my daughter was making my head burn but I had already submitted myself to Sarla and it was futile to argue at that point. So, I just continued my task of licking her foot, my tongue now busy licking her heel now, with sucking of her sole as well. My hands were still bound behind and it had started to hurt me now. But I dared not stop my task and offend Sarla.

After a few more minutes of foot worship, my aching hands and my tiring tongue slowed me down and I was panting profusely. I could no longer continue and hence I stopped licking and lay down on the bed, breathing irregularly. Sarla immediately got up and yelled at me, "Hey Sunita, did I tell you to stop? How dare you? Pinky never stops licking my body till I say so. You are so worthless Sunita."

She once again compared me with my daughter and I couldn't do anything about it. She was really very angry and I became so scared that I couldn't even breathe for a second. I looked towards her and pleaded, "Sarla please, I am sorry. My hands are aching and I am feeling breathless and tired. That is why I stopped. Please don't be angry, please untie my hands."

Sarla had an evil grin on her face as she came closer to me and said, "Sure Sunita, how can I make you uncomfortable? I shall untie you but before that you too must make sure of my comfort isn't it? Your licks on my armpits and foot had made me so horny, so here's the deal Sunita. You lick my pussy and make me come in your mouth and I shall untie you. What say?"

I knew Sarla was in command and she would anyway get what she wished for, so I decided to play along. I replied, "Ok Sarla, as you say."

Sarla spread her legs, revealing her hairy cunt. She said, "Alright come over here and lick me off Sunita, make sure you do a good job. And remember the deal was to untie your hands which I shall do for sure. But now my deal of giving you an orgasm is called off. Your horniness is not my concern any longer, I won't touch you nor you can any longer touch yourself. You can't have an orgasm, Sunita."

"No please Sarla, never have I ever been so horny in my life. I want to pleasure myself, I want to come. Don't do this to me please Sarla." I was almost in tears pleading for my orgasm. What a turn of events in my life had occurred! I started to kiss Sarla's foot madly awaiting her approval, I really needed to come badly. I was in a very horny state indeed. But Sarla was stern in her decision.

"Do you know why I was spanking your daughter's ass at that time when you were peeping at us? It was because she touched herself without my permission. It's me who is the queen, what I say goes. You too can't have an orgasm on your own. Sunita, I think you deserve it." Sarla remarked.

I never thought I would be so much horny ever in my life that I would be begging to be allowed to come. But it was happening actually and I was getting heartbroken due to Sarla's decision that I couldn't touch myself. Seeing me frozen at my place, Sarla held my head and firmly pulled me to her cunt. "I said lick my pussy. Don't you want to be free of your bound hands?" Sarla said.

The feeling of pain in my hands came back as soon she said about it and at once I started to lick the beggar woman's cunt. As I separated the cunt lips my tongue found its way to the pink interior of Sarla's hairy pussy. She was wet indeed and as I hungrily lapped up her pussy she moaned in pleasure. I was tasting a woman's private for the first time in twenty-five years and still could recall and compare the taste of Sarla's juices with that of Mala. The smell, the stickiness and taste in Sarla's case was quite stronger than that of Mala and as I kept on licking it only got stronger. Sarla had kept her hand firmly on the back of my head and was moaning in pleasure. I was myself very horny and licking the pussy was only increasing my urge to come. But I was helpless at the hands of Sarla.

Although I was licking pussy after a long time I still did a relatively good job and soon due to my untiring efforts Sarla's body began to shake as she met a thunderous orgasm. She didn't allow my head to pop-up though and kept it firm in my pussy till she was satisfied that I had licked all her cunt juices. After she let me go I felt that I had absolutely no strength left in my body. I couldn't feel my hands at all, my face and my hair was a mess of sweat and cum, and I was awfully tired. Sarla got up from her place and untied my hands. My hands felt so stiff and I was unable to move it for some time. "Good job Sunita, you may go now and wake up Pinky. Cook me a delicious dinner tonight. But remember, you can't touch yourself and come without my permission." Sarla said.

Although I was free of the bondage my horniness was still present in me and I really wanted to come. I pleaded to Sarla, "Please Sarla, never had I felt such a strong urge to come in my life, I want to meet my orgasm by any means. Please Sarla, I beg you."

I was in tears as I begged before the beggar woman. Sarla laughed and said, "Wow what a scene it is! I have told Pinky before and I tell you too. Love never begs. Of course Pinky loves me, so that applies to her."

I caught hold of Sarla's hands and said, "I love you too Sarla, I love the taste and smell of your sweaty armpits, feet and pussy. Please allow me to meet my orgasm."

Sarla laughed again and said, "Is that so? Sunita, you are such a sweetheart I must say. But in your mentions of what you love about me one thing was missing. Pinky loves my ass too. She loves to sniff and lick my asshole. So here is the deal for you, kiss my ass, lick my asshole and I shall make you meet your orgasm with my own hands. What do you say?"

Before my mind could think anything my mouth had already replied, "Yes, yes, Sarla, I shall be obliged and grateful to worship your ass. Let me please."

"Alright, come and enjoy my ass." Sarla said while turning her body so that she lay on her belly and her back was towards me. Her dark behind was in my view, with her pimply ass drawing my attention the most. Just as I was bending myself to worship the beggar woman's ass there was a knock at the closed door.

"Mom, are you inside? Please open the door."

I became motionless in fear as I could understand that it was Pinky who was knocking at the door from outside. "What happens now?" My mind asked myself.

12