Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is clever. I think she enjoys saying it, because she says it to me every time I see her." I squeezed Lynn's hand... "Thank you for being here tonight. It... well... it's nice to see you. Always."

Lynn took me into a hug... her lips near my left ear...

"Did you sing that song... just to me?"

I nodded. Rubbing my cheek against hers.

"It was perfect. Thank you."

Then, she gave me a quick kiss and smiled her fantastic smile... with her lips and eyes. Her wide mouth makes a fantastic smile. Her eyes enhance her smile.

"I want you to meet my friends, Mark. This is Allison. My roommate."

A very cute black girl. Obviously, braided hair extensions pouring from her head, across her shoulders, chest, and back. About Lynn's height. Slender. Larger than average hips.

Allison spoke first... looking at me, straight into my eyes and her pearly white teeth shining in the light...

"You didn't keep that secret very well, Mark. Everyone knows who you sang that last song, too. You were fantastic, by the way."

"Thank you." I looked at Lynn and smiled. Still looking at Lynn, I replied.... "Perhaps I should take acting lessons. But, somewhere deep inside... I think I did want someone to know who I was singing for." I squeezed Lynn's hand. She hugged me in return. Looking up to me...

"Thank you. It was beautiful. And... it's the first time I've been sung to by anyone."

She kissed me.

"This is my friend from across the hall, Mark. Millie."

A cute white girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Again... about Lynn's height, but... skinny. I mean... if she were any skinner, I would think... malnourished.

"That's the first time I've heard you sing and play, Mark. You were great."

"Thank you for being here. It's always nice to have a great crowd when I play." I paused and looked at Lynn... then, to her friends.

"If you haven't any plans, would you like to come over to my place for drinks?"

I quickly realized, these young women were likely not of legal age to drink.

"I mean... I have iced tea, lemonade and bottled water. A few snacks, if you like.

"I saw that," Lynn chuckled, as she pointed a finger to me. "You meant the alcohol kind. Then you knew we were only eighteen and nineteen. You're funny." She hugged me and looked at her friends. They each nodded to her.

*****

Millie was talking about something, but I wasn't listening. At least not carefully.

Lynn had my full attention. I took a sip of my iced tea. Then... Allison snapped me out of my "Lynn" clogged brain.

"When did you start playing the guitar and singing, Mark?"

"Singing... about one," I chuckled. "I can't remember when their wasn't singing in our home. I was about seven, on the guitar. My father got tired of me playing his guitar and bought me one. He taught me everything I know. Cool licks. Riffs and pentatonics. He learned from a man who lived near him, as a boy in Mississippi. He passed it along to me, I suppose."

"Your father plays, too? Does he sing?" Lynn asked.

"Yeah. My Mom sings as well. Dad taught her after they got married. He's told this story a million times. He says he needed a backup singer. To cover his mistakes."

"That's so cute," Millie cheeped.

"My older sister plays the guitar, too. Sings very well, too."

I turned to Lynn. Her dazzling blue eyes focused on me with a smile.

"My parents come to my house on Thursday nights. We eat, and then play and sing on the front porch, until about 8:30. Would the three of you like to come over? Supper is on me. About 6 o'clock. Come earlier, if you like."

Millie was quick to reply... "I have a study group on Thursdays. Sorry."

Lynn quickly looked at Allison, who nodded, and then to me... In a half whisper from beside me... on the couch...

"I do. I do want to hear you and your parents."

From the chair on my right, Allison...

"Me, too."

*****

I called Lynn the next week, asking for a lunch date, but she declined.

"Mark, that's sweet. But, I have a lunch date with a friend. But, please. Call me again. I do want to have lunch with you. And, I'm looking forward to going to your house on Thursday."

I called her, because I received a repair call, the first thing that morning. At a t-shirt and clothing shop across from SFA, and I thought I could meet her for lunch.

I was finishing up replacing an old, aluminum 220 volt conductor, with a new copper one. Plus, replaced the 30 amp outlet. I was carrying my supplies, and tools, back to the front of the shop, and looked out the huge window across the street.

I saw Lynn.

And...

A man. A student, I suppose. Walking arm in arm along one of the walkways. And...

She was smiling that smile I recognized, to him.

I had that nasty feeling lurch in my chest. I stood there and watched them cross the street. As they began to leave my field of view, I stepped out of the building and onto the sidewalk... looking down the street. I stood there as I saw them walk away, and then, turn into The Lumberjack.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't get that sick feeling out of my chest. I desperately tried to convince myself that it was OK. Hell, I had Linda over, just this last Sunday afternoon. She called to come over, for the usual. Afternoon delight. I have no reason to feel the way I was feeling. Why wouldn't a very pretty woman capture the attention of a fellow student? Still...

Damn.

I shook my head, to clear my head, after seeing Lynn disappear into the sandwich shop. I halfway cursed, because I live in a small town, that I would see her with someone else. I tossed my tool belt into the storage locker of my truck and locked it. I leaned my back against my truck, looking down to my boots on the sidewalk.

Again... willing myself into a civilized thought. Then, Mrs. Smalley...

"Here's the check, Mark. Thank you for coming over so quickly."

*****

Not one hour later, Molly called.

One, very hot senior at SFA. I had been fucking her for over a year now. Every time I hung up the phone with her, I shook my head and chuckled. She had a long time boyfriend in Houston. Two years older than her. A successful banker, and... she planned on marrying him. Yet... she didn't seem to mind cheating on him with me. I often wondered if he was cheating on her, or if she really was going to marry him. She kept telling me she thought I was the best lover she'd ever had, and although she liked me, her father and mother expected her to return to Houston. Although I was fun, and funny, and a sexy singer, she didn't want to get too attached, because of her commitment. But, in a way I was attached to her. You can't help it when the two of us are naked and screwing each other about every three or four weeks.

I have to admit... she is a good lover. Sexy, too. Great tits. Fluffy ass and great looks. Tight pussy with a little bit of fur... bikini cut. But, like she said. I did my best to avoid getting too attached. Especially knowing she would cheat on me, too, if she's cheating on her boyfriend. Hell, I may not be her only lover in Nacogdoches. I would be surprised if she wasn't screwing others on campus, or in town.

In the case of both Linda and Molly, I try to go out of my way to accept their offers of sex. I enjoy screwing them both. And... the two know one another.

Sorority sisters. Molly introduced Linda to me and the next thing I knew, Linda was going down on me in my living room, as Molly watched. Although I talk to both of them... catch up on their careers and studies, they basically told me I was a good fuck. Too good... their orgasms keep them coming back.

You may be wondering if I had a threesome with these two women.

Nope.

I never asked for one, and I have never been involved with two women at the same time, in the same bed. And, I'm not certain I want to do such a thing. I concentrate... a lot... when I'm with a woman. To make sure she enjoys herself as much, as I enjoy kissing tits and licking pussy.

I think making love to a woman's tits and pussy, with my mouth, is the biggest turn on for me. Intimate involvement with a woman's most personal flesh. Her allowing me access to those intimate places. A fantastic turn on. My dick is swelling right now just thinking about...

Lynn's tits.

Fuck!

I just realized, I haven't had a taste of her nipples in a few weeks.

*****

I left Molly well fucked, and naked in my bed, when I heard my phone ring.

Instead of answering, I went to the bathroom to take a leak. I didn't think twice about picking up my phone to see who it was. I normally don't. I just wanted to get back into my bed and hold Molly close. I knew, after a few minutes, she would want a second round.

Still lying on her tummy, as I left her, I caressed her shoulders, back and fluffy ass. Molly has a fantastic figure and it looks delicious, when naked... while she lies on her tummy.

"Mmm," she offered, as I pulled my fingers, and the palm of my hand, lightly across her skin. Across her hips and sides. Lightly touching her side boob, then back to her shoulders.

"You're sexy, Molly. Again, you're amazing."

"Mmm," she mumbled... her face against the pillow. "You're the one who's amazing, Mark. I have amazing orgasms with you. And..."

She rolled to her right to face me... "You're sexy, too." She put her left hand into my hair and combed it with her fingers. Examining my face, eyes, and hair with her brown eyes. She reached down between us and pulled on my dick... Caressing me. I responded immediately.

"I love your wavy hair. It has to be the sexist hair I've seen on a man," she whispered, as she examined my hair, while stroking my dick. Without adding another word...

She reached across me, grabbed a condom, and rolled it on me. Stroked me with lube. Then, she nudged me onto my back, straddled me, and guided my dick into her soft, silky pussy. Lowering herself onto my waist and hips.

"Fuck," she slurred, as she sat on me, with her knees on the bed. "You're touching something inside me... I don't know what, but... Geez, Mark." She quivered throughout her body and clinched her eyes. Her small titties wiggled on her chest.

"Holy Fuck," she wheezed, as she collapsed into my arms... Still wheezing and whimpering into my neck and pillow.

I wrapped my arms around her and began gently thrusting my dick upwards through her firm and slick pussy. She let out a sharp, pleasurable yelp into my neck. I soon developed a rhythm... pumping my needy dick into her needy pussy. She squeaked and howled into my neck for about a minute. Her brown hair scattered across my face. She quivered for a second... She rose up a little... put her nose just millimeters from mine... Holding her long hair in her fist, away from her face...

"You're fucking me so... ... OhMyGod! FuckFuck!" Crashing back into my pillow and screaming into my neck. Her hand on the back of my neck... a firm grip. Her pussy squeezing the fuck out of my dick. Her hips and pubis quaking on me. I gave her a little love tap on her right ass cheek. The crack echoed from the walls of my small bedroom.

Her orgasm complete, I resumed fucking her from below. Again, she rose from my neck... this time a little higher. Her hand holding her hair away from her face. Orgasmic agony on her face. I could see she was gasping for breath. Mumbling syllables... partial words. Making an attempt to utter a word...

She gently wiggled her hips forward... her hands at the base of my throat for support. I thrust upward a few times and she exploded...

Crashing back into my chest and neck... squealing with each of her orgasmic contractions. I slapped her ass and rolled her onto her back. I slipped my dick back into her silky folds, planted my hands outside shoulders, and pushed forward.

Molly's eyes popped wide open... arching her back... grabbing the backs of my arms. Five thrusts later, she collapsed back into the mattress and quaked beneath me. Half howling, half growling out her orgasm. Her fists full of bed sheets. Her eyes disappeared into her skull.

Her orgasm, just moments. She refocused on me with her eyes. She reached for my neck and pulled me into her chest. Her hands on the sides of my neck, kissing me...urgently. I was still fucking her with a steady rhythm. Mumbling between our kisses...

"Yes... Yes... Yes... You're making me cum again... ... OhMyGod!!!" Her last words in a screech.

She seized beneath me. My lips, kissing her quivering lips. I love it when a woman cums when I'm on top, and I have her pinned to the mattress. She's totally helpless. I was struggling to hold off my own need. Her pussy is strong. Sexy.

Her arms pinned against her chest with my arms beside her... I'm kissing her through her orgasm, which lasted only moments. Urgently, Molly...

"Harder, Mark. Fuck me harder!"

I wrapped her up beneath me like a mummy. Taking care she could still breath. Her hands clamped in place against the sides of my neck. My lungs breathing hot breath through her hair.

I quicken the rhythm of my legs, waist, hips, and lower back... slapping my pubis against her pubis with each forward stroke. My dick clutched by a needy and slippery pussy. My actions had an immediate effect on my lover...

"YES! YES! MARK! YES, you're fucking me... Oh, shit! ... HOLYFUCK!" Her last words, a scream into my Adam's apple. As she seized into her orgasm, she howled into my upper chest. I made sure I wasn't putting too much weight on her, so she could breathe.

As she came out of her orgasm, I felt the tendrils of my own need suddenly appear. I began whimpering like a wounded animal. Groaning disgusting sounds into my lover's hair. Clutching her ever more tightly into my mummy hold on her. Molly responded...

"Yes, Baby... Cum... I want it, Mark."

She didn't have to say that to encourage me. I released my sticky wad into my condom in her mid-sentence. Groaning more disgusting sounds with each of my pelvic contractions. Moments later, I was struggling to refresh my lungs with oxygen. My chest heaving into my lover's chest.

"Damn..." I gulped. "You're..." I gulped again. "Amazing."

*****

I stood at the entrance to my bedroom, leaning against the door jamb.

Watching my lover dress to leave. I had already dressed and gotten each of us a bottle of water.

"You're amazing, too, Mark. It's the reason I call you to come over."

She jumped up, and off the floor to pull her tight... I think... too small, jeans over her sexy hips. Her little titties wiggling on her chest. I moaned in my thoughts at the sight.

I watched her adjust her bra, then put on her button up the front, lightweight sweater. She slipped on her heels, stood and took me into her arms.

"I'm so glad I met you here. It takes my mind off Steve for a few hours."

I was about to mention Steve, but she released me and turned for her large purse.

"You know, you've been a topic of conversation on campus, recently," she offered, as she fished her hair brush from her purse.

"Yeah? Why?"

I watched her brush her hair, as she bent over at the hips... brushing her long hair toward the floor. She took a few moments before she answered.

"Lynn Rusk."

I blinked. That was the last thing I expected from Molly's lips.

Molly stood and flung her hair over her shoulders and brushed out the ends in front of her. She began chuckling when she saw my face.

"You do know, Lynn Rusk, don't you?" she chuckled, again.

"I... um... think I do. I didn't know her last name was 'Rusk.' At least, the Lynn I know."

"You're such a dork, sometimes Mark. Of course her name is 'Rusk.'" She giggled at me. "Blonde, blue eyes, sexy figure, hottest freshman on campus, from Henderson. That Lynn Rusk?"

I blinked again. My mind racing...

"Why would anyone mention me in the same sentence with Lynn?"

Molly returned her hair brush to her purse and turned to me.

"Because, you were seen at the Lazy Z, holding her hand. Then you were seen at The Lumberjack. Again, holding her hand." Molly crossed the room and hugged me. "She's pretty, don't you think?"

"She is. But... I am stupid. I never asked her last name. But, I find it odd she didn't bother to tell me, either."

"Well, it might be, that her father is a wealthy donor to the University. And his insurance business advertises at all of Stephen F's sporting events. Perhaps she wanted you to know her, just as 'Lynn,' instead of the daughter of, Tom Rusk Insurance." Molly paused and looked at me. A neutral and brief glare.

"She been over? Here, I mean."

"She has. Once, with two of her friends. Along with two other times. Just her."

Molly smiled a sly grin... "And?"

"Molly, I never tell anyone about us. The details, I mean."

"So you did fuck her." She spun on a toe out of my arms. Reaching for her purse... "You won't tell me how good she is? Mark... we've been doing this for over a year."

I groaned and turned for the living room...

"And it be discussed on campus within an hour? No way." I heard her laugh from behind me.

I felt Molly hug me from behind. Her arms on my upper chest and her cheek on my shoulders. I put my arms around her hands.

"Don't worry, Mark. I won't say a word about you screwing her. Not that it matters, really. Besides, I hear she's screwing a guy in one of her classes, along with a black basketball player. The basketball player and Lynn... I've seen those two on campus. There's no doubt she's screwing him."

"How do you know?"

"A girl knows, Mark." She spun from behind me and stopped in front of me. "It was the way she was behaving with him, while holding his arm and hand. And, I can tell from how you're behaving, you have it in for her. Like... maybe hoping for a serious relationship."

"Damn," I mumbled. "Is it..."

"Obvious?" she interrupted. "Yeah, Mark. Screaming obvious."

"I can't say its serious, because I haven't been with her very much. And..." I paused. Thinking whether I should say anything.

"What?"

"I saw her the other day, when I was working at the Purple T. She was with someone, going into The Lumberjack. I suppose I already knew she was seeing others."

Molly kissed me. Long and sexy. I pulled her into my chest and did my very best to be a good kisser. My left hand on the back of her neck, and her left hand caressing my hairy chest.

"You're a great kisser, Mark. I love kissing you." She released me and picked up her purse. Acting as though she was about to leave. "I knew she had been seen with you, but I didn't hear she was screwing you. That's three guys so far, and she's only been on campus three months."

I walked her to her car. She turned to me after opening the door and tossing her purse inside.

"Do you want me to say anything to her? I've met her, once. Put a good word in for you? Tell her how wonderful you are? Oh, and something else... She's a straight 'A' student, too. One of the Gamma sisters, in the dorm with her, told me."

I shook my head. "I would prefer letting her decide for herself, whether I'm worth her time. She is coming over on Thursday. I invited her to come over to watch me and my parents play on the porch. Along with her roommate."

Molly arched her eyebrows. "May I come over, too? I'll keep my distance, and I won't interfere... I promise. I've heard about you and your parents. I would like to see for myself."

"Of course. And... I don't mind if you and her talk. Perhaps it will center my mind, later. I suppose I should've known. She did tell me she had several lovers in the past. I suppose I should've expected her to add more when she came to Nacogdoches. Especially younger men."

I watched Molly drive away and around the corner, in her zippy BMW coupe. As I turned to go into my home, this new information about Lynn was revealing. Wealthy family. Just like Molly and Linda. Lynn exploring new freedoms after high school. A new college experience for Lynn. Available men, everywhere.