Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls?"

She giggled at me as she slithered herself back along my body and kissed me.

"We'll talk about the girls later. You're the only man who makes me cum. I don't even have to try to have an orgasm. And, they're fantastic orgasms." She ran her fingers through my hair. Her sexy eyes following her fingers.

"Good looks. Sexy eyes and beautiful, wavy hair. Can sing like a mockingbird." She hummed in her throat. "Do you think you and I can be lovers while I'm here? I mean. At least until the end of the academic year. Afterward, take it from there?"

I saw her quiver and her eyes roll back from an aftershock. Probably because she was wiggling her clit against my semi-flaccid dick.

"There is an age difference. An issue?"

"After tonight? Hell no. Besides, I'll be nineteen next month. Our age difference isn't that much, anyway. And, I already know what I want for my birthday." She hissed her last two words... like a snake. And grinned a wicked grin. I arched an eyebrow and she giggled.

"No kidding, Mark. You're amazing." She examined my face as she reclined on my body. Pressing her tits into my chest and rubbing her clit, slowly, with my flaccid cock.

"You are so good looking. I really want to see you again."

"I do, too. Umm... I do have others, Lynn. Women, I mean. Just two, for now."

She arched her eyebrow, and told me without words... "Continue."

"I didn't want you to think. Well... I do have two women who stop by, from time to time. And, they know each other, too." She pressed her tits into me, wiggled to my lips and kissed me.

"And?"

"Can we talk?" I rolled to my left and she rolled with me. I pushed the hair from her face and parked it over her shoulder. "It isn't bragging if it's true. You see... I've had lovers come and go for several years now. Many of them students at Stephen F. All of them, I met at the Lazy Z."

She paused as though she was processing this new information. She wiggled an eyebrow and shot me her unique smile after a few moments.

"I suppose I can share you with your other women. Can I get on your schedule?"

She delivered that last part with an attitude. I wasn't certain she really meant it.

"Lynn..." I paused, to measure my next words. "I'm telling you the truth. Believe me or not. It's been at least 4 years since I called a woman for a date. You're the first I've called in some time, and there's a reason for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Honestly, I haven't really had to try to seduce women. They seduce me. They just come over... I mean, they call first, but... you know. They just come over for the sex. I am really out of practice when it comes to dating someone. But, you... Damn, Lynn. You come along and sweep me off my feet. I really like you. Not like the others." I paused and lay on my back, because I was getting a cramp. "I was really excited to see you this evening when I came to pick you up. I can't say that about anyone else." I turned my head and looked at her. She was beginning to smile. "You're personality has gotten my attention. And... your fabulous looks are... 'icing on the cake.'"

"Ah."

I turned to her again. On my side. "I would really like to get to know you. Our first meeting set off an alarm inside me. One that tells me you may be worth knowing a little better. Or at least, I want to try to get to know you."

She replied with a kiss. A sexy kiss.

"I didn't expect to find you here, Mark. I came here for an education and to meet my goals. I just got here two months ago. I'll be here for the next four years. Three, if I go to summer school. I admit, you're eye candy to me and my friends. Just looking at you is causing me to question the reasons I'm in Nacogdoches." She caressed my face, and then my hair with her left hand... Following her actions with her eyes. Then, she looked at me. "It's only our first date. Can we take it one day at a time? I mean... I could easily find myself in your arms for the next four years, and possibly afterwards. I just don't want to jeopardize why I came here."

"I get it." I sighed and caressed her hair. Then the side of her face. She closed her eyes and hummed in her throat at my touch.

Still looking at her wide mouth and her blue sparkling eyes...

"One day at a time. No commitments for at least... umm... six months. Just see how it goes. And, if requests to see one another are delayed, because of other commitments, no hard feelings. I can't speak for you, Lynn, but if you're seeing someone else, I still want a chance... for at least six months."

I really hoped she would see me again. She was entering my emotions by the minute.

"I'm not seeing anyone. Although, I am interested in this one man, right here." She touched my face. "We just can't let my goals become second place, Mark. I couldn't forgive myself I did."

"Goals. I get it. Have goals myself. Everyday. Have one for tomorrow in Lufkin. A full day of conductor and box installation. One day... one week... one month at a time. I'm good."

She giggled and her smile came back to me. She hummed in her throat.

"Now. You wanted to go down on me?"

Chapter 2

I parked behind the plumbing crew.

I could tell right away, when I stepped into the front yard, the two teenagers I hired, had been here this past weekend. Stan and Curtis. Brothers. Still in high school. Reliable and great work ethic. I'm certain, taught by their father. The father who was remodeling and flipping this early 1950ish, ranch style home. The one who I work for on jobs in the Lufkin area. He pays me well. Because, he gets fast and quality work from me.

I unlocked my gooseneck cargo trailer, and found the old electrical wiring the two young men removed from the house... rolled up into two huge piles. I'll recycle the copper from the wire back at the small shop behind my home.

I step into the gutted house. All the sheetrock gone. Two by fours exposed for me to nail in new PVC electrical boxes, for outlets and switches. The two young men removed all the old steel electrical boxes and tossed them into trash cans I provided... for recycle. After the job is done here, I will write them a check and go by their house to pay them. Their father insists they not work for him, but for me, the carpenters, and the plumbers. Says it will instill a sense of responsibility, working for someone that isn't related. I can't disagree. His son are good, reliable workers.

After nailing in new boxes, I'll pull 12-gauge NM conductor between the boxes. Using the holes in the two by fours, from the original wiring construction. I'll drill new holes for conductor on additional outlets and switches the house didn't originally have. I'll install new boxes and conductor for the kitchen range and oven... the washer and dryer... the new HVAC. After that... a new breaker panel, with a main disconnect, and GFCI breakers installed. (I prefer the GFCI outlet at the point of use, instead of the breaker panel.)

After the new sheetrock and texture installed by another contractor... New outlets, switches, lamps, and ceiling fans. Additional outlets in the garage. Five outdoor, weather resistant outlets, protected by the GFCI breakers. Two in the front, and two in the back. One on the west side of the house. Lights for the new attached, and covered patio.

Should take about a week. Less, if I'm lucky. I bid fixed price on this job. The teenagers will help me after school with clean up, installing the wall and switch plates, and retrieving supplies and tools from my truck and trailer.

I set my small ice chest in the gutted living room. Lunch and bottled water inside. Huge tool belt on my hips. A cardboard box full of outlet boxes in the corner. Fully equipped for the day's work. Safety glasses, gloves, and ball cap, with logo...

Mark Jackson Electric.

I pause for a few seconds and my mind reflects on my experiences from last night.

*****

She grabbed my shoulders and rolled onto her back. I fell to my knees between her silky legs. Spread wide, with her feet on the bed, and her knees bent. Gazing directly at the wispy, fine, blonde fur and pink pussy.

"After this, I need to get back. I have a paper to write." She looked at me while resting on her elbows.

I fell to my belly and wiggled closer to the aromatic reward that awaited me.

"I understand."

I inched closer and breathed hot breath on her fur. Closer inspection... shaved, or waxed for a bikini. The fur left behind... sexy and erotic. I inhaled. Perfect aroma. Then... tentatively... I stuck out my tongue and touched her little clit.

"Mmm," came the reply. Drawn out for a second or two.

I surrounded her little nub with my lips and licked it with my tongue. I looked up and saw her roll her eyes back. She hummed again in her throat. I stroked her sensitive little button several more times and she eased herself onto her back... still humming a satisfied hum. I pulled gentle suction on that little nub and that lit a fire in her.

"Yes," she hissed. Drawing the word out like it was all day long.

Continuing gentle suction, I raked my tongue across the sensitive nub. Pressing it between my tongue and the back of my teeth. It wasn't long before she began humping her pussy at my mouth. Gently.

I slurped and sucked my way down the left side of her slicken slit. I paused at her entrance and circled it with my tongue. I sucked her perineum. I then moved back to the right side of her pretty slit and slurped my way upward toward her little clit. Seizing it between my lips and sucking it. Softly.

"Oh God," she wheezed. Again, drawing out her last word. Her eyes closed... concentration written on her face. She blindly reached for both my hands, and pulled them to her breasts. Manipulating my fingers to tease her nipples while I licked her pussy.

By now, she was moaning and whimpering. She put her fingers on top of my fingers, which were occupied with her nipples. She squeezed my fingers... causing my fingers to squeeze her nipples... firmly. Her hiss...

"Oh... Fuck yes."

Still continuing to squeeze both her nipples... using my fingers as instruments. She... Whimpered and squeaked as I continued my gentle assault on her tiny and firm clit. She has a sexy clit. When aroused, peeking out from her clitoral hood. A minute, or two later...

"Put two fingers inside me." She gargled, and choked on her words.

I slipped two fingers into her entrance and raked the front of her pussy with the tips of my fingers.

"Yes," she hissed, in reply. Within a few seconds of fingering her and sucking her clit... She wheezed...

"You're gonna make me cum. Gawd, your fingers are big."

While her eyes were closed... her fingers, causing my fingers to squeeze her nipple, firmly. On her back... my tongue lashing at her clit... my fingers rubbing her pussy from within...

She repeated her previous phrase, every few seconds. With each repeat, she slurred her words into a higher register. With each repeat, she wiggled her hips and waist... more aggressively... forcing her pussy more firmly against my lips.

Then...

"GAWD!" She sucked the room empty of oxygen. Her next words... spoken with agony in her tone and in slurred, drawn out words...

"Oh, Gawd ... this feels, so good."

Her body writhing as her orgasm consumed her. Whimpering and moaning out her orgasm. I struggled to maintain contact with my lips, my fingers in her pussy, and my fingers on her nipple. Her orgasm lasted a few seconds. Urgently...

She arched her back, grabbed my face with both hands, and pulled on me. Urging me to come to her. Lying on her... her luscious tits pressed into my chest. She kissed me with her hands on each side of my neck. Our kiss... a few seconds... a whisper, with her hands still on the sides of my neck...

"You don't know how hard it will be to leave. I have only been done like that twice. Finally, I've found a man who can kiss me down there, and make me cum."

It took a second... my mind, to register that last sentence, as it related to the sentence before. I guess my face showed it, because Lynn, giggled...

"We'll talk about the girls later."

She kissed me and humped at me. Then...

It was really nice to see her perky ass, and slender torso, as she left my bed and went to the bathroom. Her blonde hair... ratty, but swaying across her back. Returning to me... fully dressed, hair combed and brushed, and make up smears removed. Still a sexy woman.

The kiss I received in the lobby of her dormitory...

Sexy. Feminine. Her arms around my neck and standing on her toes. My arms around her... pressing her into my chest. My lips loving every second of her sexy lips.

The wave goodbye as she disappeared into the hallway... Memorable.

*****

I got all the boxes installed for the outlets and switches. The outlets for the washer and dryer, done. The outlet for the HVAC fan and controls, done. The service power for the HVAC condenser on the side of the house... At least two hours, tomorrow morning. Conduit bending, a small subpanel, mounted on the brick veneer, and pulling wire to the concrete pad for the condenser. From there, the HVAC techs take over. One fourth of the interior boxes roughed in with 12 gauge NM conductor.

A long day. A productive day. The teenagers came over after school and began cleaning up the mess I made. Packing away my tools and supplies in the cargo trailer. I locked it before I left for home.

I wasn't surprised as I pulled into the narrow driveway of my home.

My father. Standing on my large front porch... holding my guitar, by the neck, in his right hand for me to see. And... holding his guitar in his left hand... for me to see.

I love playing and singing with my father, and mother. My Dad introduced music to my mother, and to my sister, and me.

He grew up in Mississippi on a cotton and soybean farm, and a neighbor taught him to play the Delta blues and black gospel. He taught himself soft rock. Ballads. He can play, and sing... John Denver. James Taylor. Jackson Browne. The Eagles. Bluegrass. Just about anything. My Dad can listen to a tune he's never heard before, and mimic it without a mistake. Calling out the music key after the first two notes.

As a child, I once saw him, win a bet from a local musician. The local musician played an entire song on the guitar... a melody. And challenged my father to repeat it, note for note. My father did it and won a $100 bill. Amazingly, as a ten year old, when my father played that song, I repeated the song, too... in my head, while holding my guitar. I didn't miss a note either... in my head. When I got home, I played the song for my father and mother. From memory. I will never forget the smile on my father's face as I played.

My mother can carry a tune, as well. Something she didn't know she could do, until she met my father. She can belt out a song equally with Ronstadt and Parton.

As a child, and teenager, I played and sang, with my father, mother, and sister on our front porch. Drawing neighbors, who could hear us, to my parents' front yard... carrying their lawn chairs. A free concert.

When I bought my house, and moved in... We draw the neighbors to my front yard, when we play on my front porch. Solid, loving memories with my parents.

Chapter 3

I didn't see Lynn for nearly two weeks after that night in my home.

I had spoken to her on the phone... twice. No. It was three times. Each time, asking if I could see her. A busy college coed, she either had exams to study for, homework, or her parents had asked her to return to Henderson, on the weekends, for a family gathering.

I finally got a break with her for lunch, during the week. I had finished a repair job in town early and called her last minute to offer lunch. She accepted immediately. Telling me she would meet me at The Lumberjack, across from campus, after her economics class.

She was there, waiting on me inside, when I arrived. She squeaked when she saw me... she rose from the table and kissed me. Her arms around my neck... pressing herself against me. Perfect.

"I've missed you," she whispered, into my lips.

She ordered a salad, and I ordered a ham and cheese grilled sandwich. We spent about 30 minutes together before she had to return to an English class. I had a ground fault problem in a customer's home after lunch. They called me about 5 minutes before I arrived for lunch.

Before we left for our commitments...

"My friends and I are going to the Lazy Z to hear you sing on Saturday. I called to find out when you would be there. I want you to meet my friends. They want to meet you."

I squeezed her hand and smiled. "I'm looking forward to it. The best part will be seeing you again."

"Ah. Thank you."

I received a sexy kiss before I saw her walk across the street toward campus. I watched her for a couple of minutes... then, she disappeared behind a building.

For the first time in my life... I had a feeling in my chest. One that told me I wanted to see Lynn, more often. However... in the back of my mind. I feared some circumstance would drive us apart, if I did see her more often. I struggled to limit my meeting with her. Telling myself, that Lynn would be, the treat of treats, if I took it slow in our relationship. I certainly didn't want to jeopardize her career plans.

The ground fault at the customer's home?

An ungrounded outlet had wiggled out of its box, at the yoke, and the hot wire terminal was touching the inside of the metal box. Tripping the breaker. Thankfully, the twisted ground wires (no wire nut present) were in contact with the metal box, tripping the breaker before a fire could start.

Easy fix. Replace the outlet, ground it, and ground the metal box with a green grounding screw and pigtail. Wrap the outlet wiring terminals in electrician's tape after wiring. Should be good for at least 60 years.

*****

Lynn, and her two friends, arrived at the Lazy Z, 45 minutes before the end of my set. It was hard not to stare at her while I played. But, I did give her a brief, smiling glare, on occasion. After finishing a cover of Neon Moon, I got Lynn's attention by arching an eyebrow and tilting my head. I finished the set with a Keith Whitley tune.

When You Say Nothing at All.

I sang the song while keeping my eyes on Lynn. Her blue eyes sparkling. I only looked away to briefly check my left hand on the fret board. Then... right back to Lynn. I could tell she was getting emotional near the end of the song. Her hands covering her mouth and nose... briefly. Her eyes beginning to redden. Looking right at me. Her friends sitting closer to her. Looking at her and then to me.

"Yeah... You say it best... ...When you say nothing at all-llllllllllllllllll."

A final D chord lick.

A final, brief glare at Lynn. With a smile. Then... to the crowd in the restaurant.

"Thank you. Ya'll have a good evening. And thank you for the tips." I put my Martin acoustic electric in my guitar stand.

As usual, the regulars at the Lazy Z, all had a word, or two with me. I was speaking to Mrs. Steinberger, a colleague of my mother at the University, when I saw Lynn step into my peripheral vision. I turned, smiled, and gently took her hand into mine. Returning my attention to Mrs. S.

"Tell your mother and father I was here, won't you Mark? And, you were absolutely fabulous tonight."

"Thank you, Mrs. S. It's always nice to see you, and Mr. S."

She smiled to me and pushed a 20 into my tip jar.

"A Mr. Jackson, for a Mr. Jackson," Mrs. S. giggled, then turned to leave.

"That's clever," Lynn said, as I turned to her. "I got it. Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill for a ... Mr. Mark Jackson."

Like a stone thrown between my eyes, I realized I didn't know Lynn's last name. I was embarrassed I hadn't asked her for the last two, or three weeks. But thankfully, her two friends were smiling to me, looking like they wanted an introduction.