Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on my lips with her tongue and I let her in. Again... soft... feminine... gentle kiss... from a sexy woman. A sexy kiss I would expect lovers to exchange when things were about to get serious.

Our kiss broken... Still in each other's arms... Her whisper, with her eyes drilling into mine...

"I've missed you, Mark. I've had a hard time getting you out of my mind since Saturday."

"Lynn," I paused, as I drank in her eyes... her lips... her ears... eyelashes and eyebrows. I examined her hair line and chin.

"The same for me, too. You've been in my thoughts often. Something I'm not used to feeling."

"Ah," she replied. "That was perfect, Mark. You're getting a good start with me tonight."

"I parked off campus. I hope you don't mind a walk."

"Perfect. A romantic walk."

She grabbed my left arm, held my left hand and pulled herself into my side. Her left hand on my bicep. A firm grip. Lynn looking to me.... Smiling with her eyes. I'm beginning to wonder if I may have been bowled over by a woman... for once.

Outside the dormitory...

"I thought we would have dinner at the 59 Diner. Would that be OK?"

"I've been there." God, her smile is infectious. "It's a fun place, to just hang out and talk." She pulled herself into my arm and side.

"That's what I had in mind. To eat, take our time, and get to know one another."

"Perfect!" she chirped.

On the way to my truck, she told me about her classes at SFA. She's studying General Business, with minors in finance and marketing. She wants to sell insurance and be a financial advisor. Well, I can't imagine someone like her, not being successful.

Easy on the eyes... Sprite and happy... positive in her body language... a perfect voice and tone to be in sales. She certainly sold me, when she offered to buy lunch. And... when she offered to fuck me.

As we neared my truck...

"My daddy sells insurance. All kinds. Life, health, casualty, Medicare supplements, commercial, and workers compensation. I hope to take over his practice when he retires, and be his partner when I graduate."

"Lynn... From the little time I've known you, I believe you will do just that. A very positive outlook, you have."

"Thank you."

As I reached for the door handle of my truck... She paused and looked my truck over... Real good. Releasing my arm and stepping back...

"Chevy Silverado 3500 HD diesel, with duals on the rear axle." She stepped back three steps, and looked my truck from front to rear. "A 2003 year model. I see a fifth wheel in the back for a trailer, along with tools and equipment. All that metal pipe in the back, I suppose, has something to do with electricity? I remember you told me, you're an electrician."

Good God... that smile.

I let go of the door handle, stepped back one step, folded my arms across my chest, and gave her the same look over she gave my dirty work truck.

"You missed the mud on the mud flaps, and the chipped paint on the front fender, there. Along with all the sheet metal dents I made, when loading and unloading it."

She squealed a laugh and took me into her arms. "That's funny." She paused as her eyes drilled into my soul. "The daughter of an insurance salesman. I know just about all kinds of cars and trucks. I've seen all kinds of tradesmen come into my daddy's office. I worked for him in the afternoons, and during the summer."

I reached for the door handle and pulled the passenger door open.

"I'm impressed, Pretty Girl. I'm glad I vacuumed and cleaned the cab of this truck, this afternoon." I paused, as she made for her entrance into my truck. I gently grabbed her right arm, to delay her. "I wouldn't want to see your pretty dress get nasty from the mud and filth this truck collects. Damn, Lynn. I have to say it. You're very pretty tonight. Please... don't think I'm creepy if I stare at you too long."

"Ah, that's perfect, Mark." She made to close the door, then stepped into my arms. "You're a very handsome man, too. And singing all those love songs the other night, is icing on a cake, for a girl like me. My friends and I, talked about you, all this past week."

On the way to the diner, 6 miles south of Nacogdoches, she held my right hand. A warm feeling crawled through my veins when she did. My heart skipping a beat with each of her words. A first for me... A woman having a physical, and mental effect on me.

She told me about her roommate. Allison. From Beaumont.

At the diner, she ordered a chicken salad and water. I ordered a chicken fried steak, with cream gravy, green beans, Texas toast. Iced tea. I had to work the next day on a remodel job in Lufkin. It would be a long Thursday.

During, and after dinner, she told me about her younger sister and two brothers. She, being the oldest of her siblings. Her mother was a 'stay at home' mom. And her father was a work-a-holic. Working 12 to 14 hours a day, selling insurance, and processing insurance contracts. He traveled... from Tyler to Lufkin. From Longview to Jasper. From Jacksonville to Jefferson. He had employees in Longview and Tyler.

I told her I did mostly house remodels and repairs at existing homes. On occasion, I would do a new construction home. I would get some calls for commercial repairs, too, thus, the metal conduit in the back of my truck. I traveled a lot, much like her father. I've worked in those same areas as her father.

She asked about my house... that it looked old, but had been updated. She was right, about both. Dinner eaten, we held hands, sitting across from one another in the booth, as I... Damn. Her smile is incredible. I...

"The house was built in 1916... 106 years old. It's a Craftsman style and I bought it from the family of a widower, who had passed away... Back in 2018. I got a good deal on it, because it needed a lot of work. I gutted everything, because a lot of the inside was original construction. The paint was peeling, the walls were dented, and the plumbing, fixtures, and wiring were old and worn out. I did most of the work at night and on weekends. I hired a plumber to do the upgrades on the water lines, sewer lines, and natural gas lines. New HVAC by a local company. I installed the toilet, sinks, and washer/dryer fixtures. I also hired a man to textured the new interior walls. I painted everything. My mother helped pick out the colors. I'm not good with decorating, she said."

She giggled at my comment. Damn, she's pretty.

"I replaced all of the exterior siding and beams the best I could... to look as original as I could. A new roof, too."

"That's wonderful And, your parents? Tell me about them."

"My parents... Are tenured professors at SFA."

I caught her by surprise, there was no doubt. I chuckled, as she looked at me like I was from Redneckville.

"They met at SFA when they were assistant professors. Dad is a professor in the Forestry Department, and Mom is a professor of English Literature. Both were in their 30s when they married and, I have an older sister... 13 years older than me. She's a Wall Street analyst in New York. Married, four kids. Three boys and a girl. My parents were in their mid-late-forties when I was born. Both are retiring at the end of this academic year, and Dad is 70, and Mom is 71. Mom and Dad live behind me... two lots over, to the right. Where I grew up."

I still had her stumped. I arched an eyebrow.

"You never went to college?"

I shook my head... "Nope. Trade school. Electric Technology." I leaned across the table... just a little. "Some of us aren't cut out for, deciduous and conifers. Root systems and soil types. Chaucer and Shelley. Twain and Longfellow. I got all that growing up. You can't help it when your father takes you on long hikes and campouts in the forests around here. I can tell you the name of every tree, native to the forests here. The scientific name, too. You know... the Latin name."

Her demeanor suddenly changed. She giggled at my comments. Her smile returned to her face. Her eyes brightened. "You're funny." Then...

She leaned over the table toward me. Resting her tits on top of the table, much as she did at the sandwich shop, last Saturday. She took a quick look around, to make sure she wasn't heard... Her gorgeous blue eyes locked onto mine.

"You have the sexist dark brown eyes and black wavy hair, Mark. And, I do have first-hand knowledge of one of your expert talents." She wiggled her eyebrow at me. Then, she reached toward my forehead and pushed back my unruly hair. "Mark." She leaned closer. "I love sex. And, I love it even more, now that I've found someone who knows what they're doing." Her smile nearly knocked me out of my seat.

I heard her hiss in her throat.

"Invite me to your house, Mark. Please?"

I couldn't get out of that diner fast enough.

*****

She had me pinned against the wall.

And, I was OK with that.

Kissing me. Unbuttoning my shirt. Desperate to peel my shirt from my shoulders. Whimpering into my mouth, as if frustrated my clothes weren't leaving my body fast enough. My shirt removed, I twirled Lynn in my arms and pressed her back against my chest. My lips near ears. My hands just below her breasts.

I hiss into her ear... softly... "I would like nothing better, then to peel your zipper down your back."

"Yes," she hissed, in reply... like a snake. I hope she doesn't bite like a snake.

Holding her close still, I reach between us and slowly lower the zipper tab to her dress. Dragging a finger down her spine as I do. Her whisper...

"That's sexy. I'm getting goose bumps."

"I would love to be one of your goose bumps," I whisper.

"Oh, God," she wheezed. Reaching back and holding my neck... pressing my lips against her neck. I give her gentle, and moist, kisses to her neck. The zipper nearly completed, I feel her panty waist with my finger. I sucked air into my lungs at the sensation. I whisper, again...

"The last time, Lynn. You went down on me. I would like to return the favor. Would that be..."

"Yes! But you have to hurry."

She peeled herself from my clutches, spun on a toe to face me, grabbed the hem of her dress, and raked it upward, and over her head. Her bralette and panties appeared. Her titties wiggled inside their enclosures. Sexy. Strands of her long blonde hair falling across her chest and shoulders... Even more sexy. She wiggled out of her bralette and my cock immediately firmed up.

There were those gorgeous, sexy tits.

Just as I remembered last Saturday. Wiggling gently on her chest. Caressed by her hair.

Damn.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my bedroom. She literally leapt in the air and fell backward onto my queen size bed.

(This old house has small bedrooms. A king size bed would never fit in here. It's a tight squeeze with a queen, if I want a dresser in the room.)

On her back, tugging at the waist of her panties... urgently trying to rake them over her legs and ankles. Arms squeezing her tits together. Breast flesh going everywhere.

I began peeling off my boots, socks, and jeans. Hopping... comically, on one foot while trying to rip the leg of my jeans over my other foot. Lynn began laughing at me. And her tits. Damn. Her tits wiggled with each laugh. I'm falling in love with her tits.

Free of my underwear, I slither in next to her. She received me with extended arms. Kissing me. Moaning into my mouth. She grabbed my right hand and guided it to her...

Left tit.

Soft. Firm. Warm. Supple. Feminine. I caressed her lightly with my fingers. She took command of my hand and went straight for her nipple. Whimpering into my mouth with a kiss.

A kiss broken... "Squeeze my nipple... softly at first and I'll tell you if I want more." Our kiss resumed. A sexy kiss from my lover.

Forefinger and thumb, I squeezed the pink nub. Caressing her boob with the palm of my hand, as I squeezed.

Her tits... slightly smaller than my hand. And, I have large hands.

As I squeezed her nipple, I received...

"Perfect," she mumbled, into my mouth. Her grip on the back of my neck. "A little harder." I followed her order...

"Oh, God, yes... now suck me. My other one, while you squeeze my nipple."

Exactly what I've been wanting to do these past few days.

I lowered my head to her supple breast and placed my lips on her nipple. Sucking and raking the nub with my tongue. Her hand found the back of my head and pressed me harder... my nose collapsing into her tit and cutting off any air supply. I rolled onto hands and knees... hovering above her. Returning to those gorgeous orbs of sweet flesh. My lips finding my target on her right tit. Squeezing her left nipple with my thumb and finger. My stiff dick wagging from my pubis.

I kissed, sucked, and tongued both her breasts for at least a minute. Maybe longer. Squeezing her other nipple while my lips and tongue were busy. I was enjoying myself. She was urgently wiggling her hips and waist. Trying to press her pussy against anything that belonged to me. I sensed she was getting impatient... her breathing, and kissing, urgent. I could smell her. Definitely aroused. And, I was right.

"Mark, Baby," she pleaded. "I need you right now. Get a condom, please."

I rolled off the bed, opened my dresser drawer, thought about the missed opportunity to kiss her pussy. And suck her clit. I rolled the slippery plastic onto my dick. A thin film of lubricant and then...

Her extended arms, parted legs, and swollen pussy awaited me. I really wanted a taste of that cute blonde pussy.

On my knees, I leaned over, and above her, aimed my dick at her slickened slit and pushed forward at her entrance. She immediately snatched my neck with her right hand, grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me into a bear hug. Her lips at my right ear... my lips at her right ear. My arms around her. As my dick slipped through the depths of her pussy...

She caught her breath, and then wheezed...

"OhMyGod..." She caught her breath, again... three times... "...Holy-Fuck," she whimpered. She sucked air again, and gagged on it. Whimpering...

"Just like last time, Mark... ... you're deep inside me, right now."

Over the next 3 to 4 minutes... I fucked her.

Lifting my hips and gently slapping my pubis into her pubis. Pushing and pulling my dick through her tight, firm tunnel. Concentrating on pleasuring my lover. Concentrating on not cumming too soon. A difficult task, considering the sex goddess under my control.

At steady rhythm, to not over exert myself, too soon. My dick sliding through her moist and creamy tunnel. My arms around her. Her tits pressed into my chest. Perfect. Her hand on my neck. Her arm around my shoulders. The whole time, Lynn... whimpering, wheezing, squeaking, staccato screams, and mumbled/gargled words... into my ear. I struggled to keep from going off too soon. Tight pussy. Hot pussy. Muscular. Firm. Slippery. Perfect. After the first minute, she orgasmed.

"OhMyGod..." she cried. Followed by staccato screeches past my neck... her howls blowing into the hair on my neck... Her arms pressing me into her body. Followed by a huge gasp of breath. A final staccato squeak. Followed by her hands on my face... kissing me urgently. Through our kissing... mumbling...

"I can't believe you're real." Whimpers. Wailing. Howling. My cock doing its thing. "You're so... OH!... OhMyGodOhMyGod... HolyFuck!" My dick still sliding through her silky folds. She, screeching out cries through her orgasm in rhythm of my strokes. Her grip on me, still firm. Partial words uttered from her wheezing lips. I felt her relax. She grabbed the sides of my neck... her eyes were crossed, we were so close. Looking into my eyes.

"Fuck me harder!"

I increased the rhythm of my hips and slapped my pubis against her harder... several times. I received...

"Harder!"

I stepped on the gas. Fucking her as fast as my hips, legs and waist would allow. I received...

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" All, in crescendo... Her last word drawn out in a screech. Followed by loud wails. Staccato screams. Her hand slapping at my back. My dick and pubis punishing her... and me.

My lower back, legs, and hips on fire from my efforts to satisfy my new lover. The pain, keeping me from my release. In the throes of her orgasm...

I change positions. On my knees. My hands outside her shoulders. Sweat dripping from my face onto her gorgeous tits. Her legs parted wide to expose her pussy. I resume fucking her, but not at the pace I had a moment ago.

Wrenching herself from her orgasm, she tried to rest on her elbows as I screwed her. She immediately collapsed back to the mattress and seized into another orgasm. Grabbing the sheets into her fists and wheezing in her throat. Her eyes rolled upward and out of sight. The tendons and muscles in her neck attempting to burst through her skin. Whimpering gasps of air from her lips. Her tits wiggling at me in sync with my thrusts. My pubis tapping at her clit. My dick in perfect sensations.

I had enough. My selfish need began overpowering my rational thoughts, the longer my eyes focused on her chest and her erotic tits. I flipped her over, straddled her legs, grabbed my dick, and slipped it into her swollen, moist, and needy pussy, with a shove of my hips and waist. I received...

"Yes! ... God! ... Fuck! ... Give it to me! ... I want it!"

One hand on the base of her neck, on her shoulders... another on her lower back... I swayed my hips back and forth. Sliding my dick the full length into and through her pussy. My pubis slapping against her perky, youthful ass. I wasn't going to last a minute.

My need consumed my brain. I knew she was cumming again and wailing out her orgasm, but I ignored her. I could feel my nerves erupt in anticipation of my release, as my thrusts became more aggressive. More forceful. The more aggressive, the more intense the sensations in my body. A microsecond later...

"Fuck!" I wailed. My cum racing toward my little exit. To be captured by a thin film of plastic. I imagined cumming inside her, just as my cum left my body.

I wailed like I had been shot in the chest with each contraction of my balls and dick. My cum raking the sensitive nerves of orgasm. My arms became weak. My lungs starved of oxygen. My legs and hips frozen in place. When I took a breath, I collapsed on top of my blonde lover. Seconds later, I could still feel her pussy cumming on my dick.

I find it amazing how the male orgasm can consume any rational thought, for the very brief time it occurs. I whined and wheezed. Trying to catch my breath. I could hear Lynn speaking, but my brain turned off the content. It was a good minute or two before rational thoughts entered my brain. My first thought...

The best fucking experience I've ever had. The best part... my lover's response to me. Gorgeous body. Sprite personality. Great facial features. Her wide mouth... very attractive. Her blue eyes... smile to me. And sexy, gorgeous tits.

I rolled over to my left and had to flinch to keep from rolling from the bed and onto the floor.

My blonde lover, turned her head toward me, righted herself on her elbows, and began kissing me. Rolling her body on top of me. Kissing me softly... gently... a feminine kiss. Her breasts against my chest. Fantastic sensation.

Her last kiss. Her nose just millimeters from mine... Her eyes gazing into mine...

"The first time was no accident, Mark. You're the real thing."

She slithered down my torso, removed my condom and sucked my dick clean. Massaging my balls with her hand as her tongue raked my dick flesh. Holding my dick in her hand, she examined me, as though I was being studied.

"Your dick isn't any different than what I've seen since I turned eighteen." She looked up toward me, with my dick still in her hand. "I've had seven boys and two girls in the last year. And the only ones who get it, are the girls. But, you Mark... You get it."