Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go to your room?" she mumbled, into my mouth.

I answered her, by wrapping my arms around her, and standing from my chair in the kitchen. Holding her close to me... she wrapped her legs around my waist. Still kissing me. I duck walked with her in my arms, toward my bedroom. She fell to her feet as we cleared the threshold, stepped back two steps, and began peeling her lightweight sweater over her head... gesturing to me to do the same.

Comically, I struggled to remove my boots, as my eyes fixated on her firm, and shapely, titties. Wiggling erotically on her chest as she hopped onto my bed. Completely nude, sitting crossed legged. Waiting on me. Finally, I peeled the last sock from my foot and slipped into bed in front of her.

She took my neck and began kissing me. Sexy. Erotic. Lustful. Whimpering into my mouth, as I caressed her feminine shoulders and arms. Within moments, she wiggled out of her cross leg position, pushed me onto my back, lay on me, and kissed me. Pressing her pussy against my throbbing dick. She kissed me, briefly. I had to have her tittie. I wiggled myself and took her nipple into my mouth. Sucking. Nibbling. Raking it with my tongue.

Lynn moaned and squeaked. Adjusting, she straddled on top of me while on my back. Pressing her chest into my face. My mouth full of gorgeous, supple, youthful breast. I nibbled her nipple and...

"Fuck," she slurred, in a whisper, as I nibbled at her erect, pink nub. I was in heaven with the sexiest tits I've ever seen. I raked her nub against the roof of my mouth and sucked it like a child.

"Holy Fuck," she slurred again. This time, her words quivered as they left her lips... in sync with the shiver down her spine. "You just gave me an orgasm, Mark. Holy Fuck, you're good." Her last words... slurred and lustful.

She began kissing my lips. Still straddling my waist, trying her best to wiggle, and press her pussy against my waist. Lynn kissing me... sexy, yet urgent. Urgent whimpering into my mouth, I did my best to kiss her gently and intimately. Not like some dog licking a bowl. Because, that's what I felt like. A horny dog who can't stand it any longer. My dick was about to explode, it was so hard.

Still straddling me, while I'm on my back... It was only a few seconds and, her hands on my neck. Kissing me hard. Her next words... urgent, in a whisper...

"I'm ready for you to 'fuck' me, Mark. I want you." It was sexy, how Lynn emphasized the word, "fuck." Sharp and staccato.

I rolled her onto her back and slithered between her legs. Her little clit... erect and stiff. A tiny nub, pointing toward me and begging me to suck it. I touched it with my tongue and lips, and Lynn whimpered in reply. The sight of her pussy, with blonde and wispy fur... I groaned in my throat.

Her pussy was emitting an aroma that was driving me insane. I couldn't think clearly.

A licked, sucked, and raked her clit against the roof of my mouth. For only a few moments, when she asked me to finger her. I continued to make love to her tiny and stiff clit as my fingers wiggled against the front of her slick tunnel.

Gasping... slurring... "You're fingers are so big... Oh! Oh! ... OhMyGod ... Holy fuck!" She arched her back, grabbed the sides of my head and tried pulling me to lay on top of her. I refused to budge. I wanted, one last kiss of her sexy, blonde pussy. I slurped her little clit and raked it from below with my tongue. She whined a whine of pleasure.

I rolled from the bed, grabbed a condom from my dresser, and rolled it onto my dick. As I applied a thin film of lubricant on my condom, I watched her gently rubbing her clit... pressing her left tit into her chest with her hand... with the most lustful glare, I have ever seen in a woman. Her eyes... sparkling blue.

I slipped into my bed, and she grabbed me by the shoulders... pulling me on top of her. Breathing heavily, she reached between us and placed my dick at her entrance... pulling on my waist to begin screwing her. I adjusted my position on my knees, to gain a better balance... placed my hands on the mattress, outside of her shoulders, and pushed my dick forward with my hips.

I saw her eyes roll back, as she audibly caught her breath. With both her hands, she palmed and pressed her titties into her chest and wheezed out a loud breath... another breath, staccato. I quickly established a slow, yet firm rhythm... my dick sliding through her tight, and slippery pussy. My eyes...

Hyper-focused on her sexy tits. Wiggling on her chest as my pubis tapped hers with each forward thrust. She was wheezing, and gasping, by now... clinching the comforter in her fists. Her eyes rolled up into her brain, and returning to me. Her tits were doing a number on me. I struggled to maintain control of my orgasm. She, mumbling words. A slurred "fuck," here and there.

A minute later, she arched her back and grabbed the backs of my arms, with a screech from her lips. Her eyes wide in surprised, orgasmic, agony...

"HolyFuck... I'mCummingAlready... OhMyGod!" She crashed backward and seized into a stiff board of flesh. Her eyes quivered in their sockets. Her hands with fistfuls of her breasts... smashing them into her chest. The taut tendons, in her neck, looked as though they would leap from her body, onto the bed.

Her pussy clutched my dick... pulsating, over and over. Her pussy was so tight, it felt as though she was pushing me out of her pussy. When I felt her pussy relax, seconds later, I resumed fucking her. She shook her head and focused on me with her eyes. I'm still pumping her...

"What the hell?" She wheezed.

She arched her back and grabbed the back of my neck, with both hands. Pulling me forcibly into her chest... my lips landed on her neck below her left ear. I quickly adjusted my knees and waist, for this new position. Breathing hot breath on her neck and hair. I resumed fucking her... rhythmic thrusts... a minute later, after her squeaks, moans, gasps, mumbles and whines...

She stiffen in my arms... In a strained voice... ascending in register...

"I can't believe you're real... I'mCummingAgain... Oh, Baby, I'm cumming." Her arms around my back hugged me into her chest. Her luscious tits, pressed against me. Her pussy convulsing again. With her right hand, she was slapping my back through her orgasm. Screeching into my neck.

Seconds later, her orgasm ended. Gasping through her mouth, she grabbed the sides of my neck and began urgently kissing me. Wiggling her waist and hips... thrusting at me... signaling me to resume fucking her.

Mumbling into my mouth, between urgent kissing...

"You're fucking me so good right now."

Kissing. Her pussy clutching my idle dick.

"That's three in just a few minutes."

Kissing. More aggressive wiggling of her hips and waist.

Then... an order from her lips...

"Fuck me harder. Please... harder." An urgent plea in her tone.

I readjusted my position. My arms, on the side of, and at the top of her head. My full weight on top or her. My knees and feet repositioned. Her forehead rubbing at my throat. I closed my eyes to focus... to keep from cumming too soon. I arched my lower back and came down on her hard. My dick slicing through her silky folds... my pubis tapping rhythmically at her pubis. Over and over. I knew my need would soon arrive with this technique. But, I had immediate effect with my lover...

Completely pinned to the bed beneath my weight, her hands on the sides of my neck... her cheek against my shoulder... she began screeching and howling into my ear.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Then... a staccato scream... followed by...

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Then... a loud, soulful moan... a howl, really... followed by...

"Number Four! Number Four! Number Four! OhMyGod, Mark!"

When I felt her pussy clutch my dick in a strangle hold, my balls brewed out my sticky cum in an unexpected instant. I clutched her tightly into my body as my dick made every attempt to punch out the back side of her pussy. I was frozen in stiffen muscles on top of my pinned lover. My toes curled. My lungs stopped breathing. My body felt like an unyielding bar of steel. My need consumed my thoughts.

Whining out my orgasm with disgusting sounds... my cum accumulating in my condom. The last micro flex of pelvic muscles... my orgasm...

"Oh, Fuck!" I howled, into my lover's hair. I had a mouthful of her hair. How that happened, I don't know. My next, civilized thought...

What... a... fuck.

I suddenly realized how Lynn can bring out the lust in me. I took a few seconds to refresh my lungs, before I rolled off my lover. I hoped I didn't break any of her bones.

I closed my eyes, as my lungs ached for fresh air. A minute passed before I felt her stir beside me. A whisper...

"Where did you learn to fuck, like that?"

I couldn't answer. My lungs wouldn't allow it. I just shook my head... lying on my pillow.

I heard her whimper and vibrate the bed. "I'm still having mini orgasms, Mark. Holy, shit."

I rolled my head slightly, to find my lover gently rubbing her little clit and massaging her right breast... teasing her nipple with her fingers. I reached for my condom, pulled it free of my dick, tied the end into a knot, and tossed it to the floor beside me.

I felt her stir. She rolled into my left side and kissed me. Her luscious breasts pressed into my side and chest. I could feel her stiff nipples in my flesh.

"You're amazing. Do you know that?"

"I can't say," I wheezed. "I do know this. You're the sexist lover I've ever been with. You bring out the lust in me, woman."

"Mmm." Another kiss from my lover. Then, she rolled from the bed and left my bedroom, for the bathroom.

What a luscious ass.

*****

Lynn stayed another hour.

She sucked my dick back to life, and I fucked her from behind. Doogie style. Soon, I had her by the throat with both hands. Pulling her backward toward me... my dick still screwing her luscious pussy. My pubis pounding her ass with each forward stroke. My hot breath on the back of her neck. Her pony tail swishing across her back.

Lynn screamed. Wheezed. Cried out my name. Squeaked. Spewed out some... "Fuck." And "Yes." And "OhMyGod." Many times, these words were repeated in one breath. One behind the other.

When she came in my arms, I released her, with a plop on my mattress. Rolled her over, and pulled her on top of me. To ride me like a cowgirl. She rode me for about a minute and came on me. Crashing forward into my chest and neck. Screaming into my right ear. Quivering and quaking on top of me. I slapped her ass with the palm of my hand, and rolled her onto her tummy, while she was still cumming.

I pushed her legs together, grabbed my dick, and slipped it into her velvety tunnel. I leaned forward, placed a hand at the base of her neck, and another at her hip. I arced my hips and waist and began fucking her. My pubis slamming into her gorgeous ass with a crack.

She said...

"YES!" Several times, back to back. And... "Harder!" Three times. And... "I can't believe how good this feels." Once.

Having cum once already, I wasn't even close to an orgasm. Lynn begged me to stop. She couldn't go any longer. She did suck me off, and swallowed what little I could offer. When she returned from the bathroom, she snuggled into my left side and kissed me. Her breasts, literally... hugged me, and I was in heaven.

"I can't believe I found you. You're the best lover I've ever had, Mark."

I rolled to my left. On my side, like her. To admire her eyes, mouth, and thick hair.

"Lynn... you coax it out of me. My best effort to please, you. You're very sexy. Very pretty."

I caressed her cheek with my hand and she closed her eyes. A few moments passed... She opened her eyes and ran her fingers through my hair.

"You have hair any girl would kill for. I love the way you keep it short on the sides and back. And long and wavy on the top and front. That long, wavy strand that falls across your eyebrows, is sexy." She took that strand and pushed it back to the top of my head. She examined my face with her eyes. "You're a sexy man, Mark."

"And, you're a sexy woman, Lynn," I whispered. "I feel like I received the birthday present, instead of you."

She chuckled and kissed me.

"No... I received the birthday present I expected from you, Mark. Thank you." I replied with a kiss. I was falling in love with her mouth and lips. A sexy, wide mouth.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I nodded.

"Your skin. It's like you have a permanent suntan. I can see tan lines from your shirt, but it's still tanned. I noticed the same with your father. Is your skin this naturally dark? Brown, I mean?"

"It is," I replied. I kissed her. "My Dad thinks there was a mixed race relationship, somewhere in the past. He doesn't know if we had a black, or Native American past, because the family records don't show anything about it. There was no oral record passed from one generation, to the next. Without any proof, Dad thinks he's a descendant of a freed slave, of mixed race. Maybe... two, or three hundred years ago. There's no record to prove his suspicion. I know this. There is a lot of white Caucasian women, for many generations. I've seen many old photographs that have been passed down to my Dad, and to his brother, and two sisters. The female, or wife, will be white and the male will be brown. And their children will be brown. I've seen the same, vice versa. A brown wife and white male. The children are brown. The gene for the brown skin must be super dominant for it to be passed for so long. And, my sister... Laura. She has brown skin, too. I don't think I will ever know the time, or person who introduced the dark skin to my father's family."

"Wow," she whispered. She ran her fingers through my chest hair as she examined my face with her sparkling blues. She circled my right nipple with her fingernail.

"Why haven't you been taken by a woman, Mark? You're so hot. My friends think so, too, and... since moving here, I keep hearing you're the most eligible bachelor in town."

I shrugged my shoulders... "I suppose I haven't met anyone who pierces my heart. Reaches into my soul, and stays there. I look to my parents, and there is the "high" bar. The example of true, and undying love. They adore one another... all the time. That person hasn't come into my life. At least, not yet."

I didn't think it was the time to admit that Lynn may have pierced my heart. The person in my soul. Since finding out she had other lovers on campus, I was questioning whether she would be a faithful life partner.

"That's beautiful. About what you are looking for, and your parents."

She sighed and rolled onto her back beside me. Her breasts flattened slightly on her chest and wiggled erotically. Damn it. My dick twitched.

"I don't think I can say the same for my parents. My Daddy works all the time. I think he loves my Mommy, but they don't behave like your parents. Anyone with eyes can see your parents are madly in love." She sighed again and her breasts responded. Damn. She turned her head toward me...

"Will you take me back to the dorm?" She looked out the window and it was becoming dusky dark. "I've decided, long ago, to not make a habit of staying the night. To always go home after a date."

"Of course," I replied. I rolled from my bed and went to the bathroom. From behind me, as I passed through my bedroom door...

"You've got a cute ass, Mark."

I dressed quickly, and mostly admired Lynn while she dressed. Her body and looks screaming sexy. Every time I looked at her tits, my dick throbbed. Gorgeous, luscious tits.

Her blue eyes and wide mouth... unique... sexy... feminine. Her thick blonde hair. Soft when I run my fingers through it. Her sprite and positive attitude.

I asked about her classes on the drive back to campus. Again, I parked three blocks away, and she hugged my arm and held my hand as I escorted her back to her dorm. On the way back to her dorm...

"Why don't you have a TV in your house? I've never known anyone who didn't have a TV."

I shrugged my shoulders, as we neared the campus. "Habit, I suppose. You won't find a TV in my parents' home, either. If I need the news, or weather, my business computer provides it through the internet I have. And, I don't use it very often, either. For me, there are too many things to do, and TV shows are not on that list. If I'm not working, or keeping my home clean, and in good repair... my work truck, too... I'm playing my guitar... Trying to find that perfect lick, or riff that will impress my Dad." I chuckled. Lynn did, too. "I enjoy people. Playing for them at the Lazy Z. And, playing on my 100 year old front porch. Speaking with them afterward, and on the street when we meet. I enjoy working with my clients. Especially, the ones who are buying old houses and updating them to flip. It's challenging work, and those folks, are generally good people."

"That's wonderful. It's cool that a TV isn't important to you. But... why an electrician? Why did you choose that profession?"

We stopped in front of her dorm. Facing each other and holding hands.

"When you grow up with two tenured professors, you pretty much receive a college education being around them, their colleagues, and their graduate students. Dad has taken me on weekend hikes into the forest, where he has done his research, since I was old enough to come along. He did the same for Laura, my sister. My Dad loves being with nature. I do, too. I have read all the classics in English literature. Debated my mother on the 'whys,' 'ifs,' and 'hows,' for Twain, Longfellow, Stevenson, and Cummings."

I paused and caught my breath.

"The summer between my junior and senior year in high school, a local electrician hired me for a summer job, as a helper. He taught me how electricity works... the wiring requirements... how to do the work, in the shortest amount of time, and not make any mistakes. It made perfect sense to me. That feeling you get when something enters your brain and you... 'get it.' That's what happened that summer. It was the same, when Dad taught me music." I chuckled. "With electricity, you only get one mistake. Because, you can burn a house down, injure a client, or injure yourself. Electricity is an unforgiving beast. It will always win, if you fail to tame it."

"That's right," she chirped. "Casualty insurance for homes and businesses. Electrical is one of the items for the contracts. Sound electrical equipment brings a better rate for the premium."

It was a relief to find someone who appreciated the importance of electrical work.

She squeezed my hand, and her face, and tone, turned serious.

"Do you remember, when I told you I had a stalker? A 'former' lover?" She emphasized the "former."

I nodded.

"I'm changing my phone number on Monday. I'll text you my new number. OK?"

I nodded and smiled. "At least I'm not on the... 'former' list." I chuckled, and she did, too.

She stepped up, onto the first step of the stairs leading to the door of her dormitory. She turned and put her arms around my neck, and pulled me closer. We were eye to eye. In a whisper...

"I enjoyed our time together, Mark. Both in Tyler, and at your house."

She gave me the kiss I expected. The unique, feminine kiss that I have received from her in the past. Sexy. Long. Meaningful. I sensed her kiss for me was... "just for me."

Our kiss broken...

"Call me?"

"I will. Good night."

She squeezed my hand, smiled, and I watched her disappear into the dormitory.

Mixed feelings followed me on my walk back to my truck. One feeling couldn't get over how fun and unique she was. The other feeling, was how open she seemed to be with other men. Almost, like... too open.

It was then, I remembered... she mentioned... "girls." Telling me she would tell me about that later. I blinked and shook my head as I neared my truck.

1...45678...11