Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When? When did this happen?"

"Relax. He's out on bond, and he's been expelled from school. Let the attorneys handle it. She's still in school, but she isn't getting any dick. Aaron left town for Dallas. That's where he's from."

I turned to leave my room. I needed a drink of water.

Standing naked in my kitchen, I gulped the glass of water down quickly. I needed to pee. I felt two feminine hands caress my chest from behind and two tiny titties press into my back.

"Dang, Mark. I've never seen you explode like that before."

"I can't stand the thought of any man hitting a woman. It's... a coward who hits a woman."

Molly rounded in front of me and took me into her arms.

"You're a man's man, Mark. A woman's dream come true. I've never met anyone quite like you."

"I don't know how to reply to that. I'm just a man, raised by two, very loving, parents. I just don't understand how this can happen. No circumstance is justified for it."

"Well, that's just it, isn't? Raised by two loving parents. I don't think I can say that. My parents hate each other. Besides... I think it's man's nature to lose their minds. Look what's happening in Ukraine right now."

She stood on her toes and kissed me. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her body against me. There in the kitchen.

A sexy kiss... meant just for me. Or at least, I hoped it was.

Our kiss broken, and her arms still around my neck, and her body still pressed into mine... Her lusty eyes drilling into mine... Her whisper...

"You're little outburst in there has me worked up, Mark. Or... I can leave, if you want."

I replied by taking her hand and taking her to my bedroom. We fucked each other for the next three hours. Three rounds. By the time we were done, I couldn't offer a drop of cum to my condom. And she complained her pussy was raw. I would need to use more lube for sessions like that. But, I had never gone this long with a woman before. It usually lasted less than an hour. Thirty minutes, or so, most of the time.

I was exhausted. And so was Molly.

Molly picked up her purse and looked at me.

"I'm going to miss you. I think this is goodbye, for me."

"May I kiss you, Molly? Please?"

For sure. Her kiss was just for me.

*****

I lost all of my lovers that spring semester.

Molly and Linda, to graduation, and returning to their homes in Houston and Wichita Falls.

Allison came to my home to tell me she was leaving Stephen F., to return to Beaumont. She would continue her academic career at Lamar University. What she didn't tell me, until now... her father had a serious heart attack during the Christmas break. That explained her unusual behavior in January. She was returning to Beaumont to help her mother care for her father, because he could no longer work. Her brothers and sisters, still in the area, would help, too. But the best part of Allison leaving...

"Lance is coming with me, Mark. He graduates and he's going to look for a job in Beaumont. We'll still be together."

"Oh, Baby. I'm so happy for you. Are you happy?"

"Yes. I am. He's wonderful. He reminds me of you. How he treats me."

I couldn't reply. As hard as I tried, tears formed in my eyes.

I received a memorable good bye kiss. She waved to me from her car while I stood on my front porch. She blew me a kiss, and then wiped a tear from her cheek. From her car...

"I'll never forget you, Mark Jackson!"

It was hard to see her turn the corner, at the end of the block, and disappear.

Forever.

The next day, Lynn called and asked if she could come over for a few minutes to say good bye. It was the first time I had spoken with her since that time she left my house in December. Or was it January?

"I'm going to attend summer school, and after that, I'm taking the fall semester off to have the baby." She looked down and touched her tummy. A small bump clearly noticeable. She looked up.

"I'm a stupid woman, Mark. I couldn't see what was right in front of me. You."

I didn't know what to say. I just nodded as I looked down on her sparkling blue eyes and wide mouth. She is still sexy. She'll be a sexy mom.

"I'm gonna finish my goals. I'm going to graduate and work for my father. Daddy is going to help me rent a house and pay for day care for the baby, until I finish. I'm going to pay him back. All of it."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you graduate, Lynn. And meeting your new baby."

"Really? You want to meet my baby?"

"Yes. I do."

She chuckled with tears in her eyes. "Maybe you can give my baby guitar lessons." She wiped a tear from her cheek. "I'm going to summer school the whole time I'm here. I hope to finish in three and half years. That's my plan."

"I'll be here." I smiled to her. "I'm sure we'll meet again. On the street, or in the grocery store." I was choking up. Damn. "Or guitar lessons."

She laughed through her tears.

"I'll always regret choosing Aaron, over you, Mark. But, what's done is done. I can never go back to the way it was." She stepped a little closer to me in my living room. "I hope we can still be friends. Maybe I can sell you an insurance policy in a few years."

"Maybe," I choked.

"Can I kiss you? Just this once?"

I took her into my arms and the kiss I received brought back happy memories.

Our kiss broken... "I hope to see you around, Mark Jackson. I'll miss you, in between."

"The same for me, Lynn. I'll remember you for a long time."

I stood on my porch.

For the second time, in as many days, I watched a former lover, turn the corner, at the end of the block.

Continued in the next submission...

1...67891011