Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls laughed.

I worked for another 30 minutes. Running insulated copper wire through my stripping machine. Wondering why Naomi had waited so long to wear a bikini for me. She had been wearing very nice clothes, after our trip to Jackson. I knew she had a great figure. Can't ignore it when you stand in front of each, other naked. But her bikini. It's like she had another body. I'm not sure what it is when a woman wears a bikini... for me it enhances her figure. Makes her more sexy.

Naomi's new friends... all older than her, and all with Ph.D. degrees, in various fields. Two from Cornell, and one from the regional NPS office. Two of them are mothers. Still... very fine figures, and sexy bikinis, of different styles, and colors. One of the women from Cornell... black. Very black, and much shorter, than Naomi. Her tiny, lime green bikini, a stark contrast to her very black skin. Pretty woman. She is one of the mothers.

The next thirty minutes, I began removing the loosened insulation from the copper wire and placing both into separate 55 gallon plastic drums. Watching the four women talk, giggle, and laugh while they watched me. Damn, Naomi is looking very sexy right now. She really can make a bikini look good.

Twice, during that thirty minutes, she left her chair, and went inside my house, through the back door. Wiggling her sexy ass. Mmm. And, when she returned, her gorgeous tits wiggled inside her sexy bikini top. Mmm... twice. She was doing it to me on purpose, I'm certain. I regret she didn't do it a third time before...

"I'm calling it quits," I announced. "Too hot." The girls smiled in reply. I moved my copper into the storage building, and locked it. I walked over to Naomi and knelt beside her...

"You are really looking good, right now, Baby." I leaned into her ear and whispered... "Your friends don't come close to you, when it comes to rocking a bikini." Naomi kissed me. I left sweat on her lips. "I'm gonna clean up, and start lunch."

"Perfect, Sexy. Thank you for the show you gave me, and my friends. I'll thank you, later." She winked at me with her fantastic smile.

Damn.

After lunch with Naomi's friends, they left for their hotel. Naomi turned to me on the front porch and took me into her arms.

"You know. My friends think you're hot."

"Thank you. I think you're hot, too. You're much hotter than your friends, by miles. But, they're cute. It was really hard to keep my mind focused with you sitting just 20 feet away. This is the first bikini you've worn with me. Why now?"

She kissed me and pressed her sexy breasts into my chest. "I'm coming out of my shell, Mark. I have a sexy man now, and I'm wearing the things I used to wear, years ago. I don't have any fears, like I did back at State. I'm comfortable with you. Not worrying about sexual pressure from boyfriends, and girlfriends."

I nodded and looked into her sexy eyes for a few moments.

"Comfortable. You know, even in your baggy jean,s and baggy shirt, you're a sexy woman. I've told you this once before... I think you could be a fashion model, with your looks and slender build. Of course, I'm just an electrician, and no expert on the model thing." I kissed her. Holding her neck in place as my lips touched hers gently. "Every day, Naomi. I'm thanking my lucky stars,s I met you."

Later, Naomi took a shower at my place, and appeared in the living room, wearing a towel around her. No words, she nodded toward my bedroom... and smiled. Three minutes later...

I had Naomi in my arms... kissing her gently. Both of us naked. Her stiff nipples scratching my chest. My stiff dick touching her tummy. Her whisper...

"My friends tell me, you're 'totally fuckable.'"

I was surprised to hear that term for the first time.

"Well," I whispered, in reply. "I could say the same for you, Sexy." We kissed.

"Lisa and Ellen... they're both married, and have children." She paused and looked me in the eye... a sly smile on her lips. "They both told me... privately, they'd cheat on their husbands, with you."

I gulped and tilted my head... "I don't know how to respond to that. I hope you don't think I would cheat on you. Because, I think I've found someone who I love very much. I wouldn't jeopardize the wonderful feeling I have, when I'm with you."

"Perfect," she slurred, while finishing her word, with her lips on mine.

Moments later, I was kissing her pussy. Licking her stiff little nub. Inhaling the mind numbing aroma from her arousal. She was moaning. Her eyes closed. Half sitting, half reclining on my bed. The headboard and pillows supporting her. Her hand on the side of my head... guiding me to her need... and her other hand, twisting, and tweaking her nipple.

I licked and slurped my way down the left side of her feminine cleft. Pausing at her entrance, to twirl my tongue just inside. Kissing, licking, slurping my way up the right side of her pussy, to re-focus on her little needy nub.

I nibbled her clit... sucked it gently... twirled it with my tongue... raked the bottom of it with my tongue and lips. Her whimpers and moans becoming louder. For ten minutes, I focused on her little clit. Her pretty little clit. Stiff. Aching for me to suck it and rub it with my tongue and lips. Her whisper... an urgent whisper...

"Baby, I need you inside me."

She pulled on my head, and guided me between her long, slender legs. I slipped my stiff erection into her slick entrance... leaning forward... Hands just outside her shoulders... hovering over her sexy, erotic, and wiggling tits. Damn.

Her pussy felt like it was trying to swallow my dick. I could feel her muscles pulling and releasing. Pulling and releasing. She humped at me, several times, and I started fucking her.

I knew then, I wasn't going to last much longer.

She squeaked and grabbed my arms. Digging her fingernails into my flesh.

"I love you, Mark. You're so... ... HOLYFUCK!"

I saw her eyes roll back. She grabbed the sheets on either side of her. The muscles in her neck, strained. Quivering beneath me, as I continued rhythmically screwing her very tight pussy. Her tits... Oh, man... Her tits wiggling in tiny circles. Erotic.

She refocused on me. Rubbing her little clit with her right hand, and tweaking her nipple with her left. Her feet planted on the mattress... her legs spread wide for me. Moments later...

"Oh, Gawd, Mark. I feel another cumming... ... Ogg... OhMyGodOhMyGod... ...FUCK!"

She quaked beneath me again. Her tits were driving me insane. I didn't think I could hold back much longer. When she recovered...

She grabbed my neck, and pulled me into a bear hug. Kissing me with her hands on the back of my neck. Kissing me urgently... her whispers during her kisses...

"Cum inside of me, Baby... ...Please... I want it. I want you so much. I love you... OhMyGodHOLYFUCK!"

That did it. The tendrils of my orgasm overwhelmed my body. I couldn't focus. I was selfish. I mini-thrust her pussy as my sticky cum entered my lover. Grunting and making disgusting noises, as I tried to push my dick as far inside of Naomi, as I could. Her strained whisper in my ear...

"I can feel you inside me, Baby. It's perfect."

I couldn't catch my breath. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. My lungs burning. I was flush. My brain wasn't clear. I could feel Naomi pulling on my rapidly dwindling dick within her pussy. She was kissing me. Aggressively. Urgently. Whimpers into my mouth.

"Oh, Gawd, Naomi. I love you so much."

We lay there together. Naomi cuddling into my right side. Twirling the hair on my chest and running a finger along the scar on my belly.

"What are you thinking?" she whispered.

"That I hope to keep you for my own," I replied. "I'm thinking I'm a lucky man to have you with me, right now. And... I know you already knew the answer to that question of yours."

She repositioned and rested her chin on my chest.

"You have me, Mark. I'm not going anywhere."

*****

After that Saturday, Naomi was at my home every Saturday during the summer.

Wearing her new, sexy bikinis in my backyard.

I was surprised she began to darken. Her skin I mean. I would've sworn the shade of my tree would keep her skin a light shade of brown.

And, she would wear her bikinis all day long at my house. Sometimes on Sunday, too. Keeping me semi-erect, all day, as her sexy titties, and ass, wiggled seductively, as she walked. On one Saturday afternoon... bikini keeping my attention...

She came in from the kitchen, sipping iced tea, and sat next to me on the couch. Looking at the iPad in my hands. Her eyebrows arched at me...

"You're listening to Dua Lipa, now?"

"I am," I replied, as I pulled the headphones from my ears. "The sheetrock crew, this past week, had her music playing quite a bit, as they worked. I thought I would pick one of her songs, slow the tempo, and play a guitar duet with the song. Dad, of course. Maybe add a bass. You, and Mom, can sing it at the next campus festival. I like this song..."

Before I could finish my sentence, I anticipated her reaction. I had her right forearm in a firm grip, before she could stand up. I held her down next to me.

"Please, Mark. There's going to be hundreds of people there. I'm not ready."

"Bullshit," I snapped. "You've been singing to 50 or more, on my front porch, for weeks now, and you seem comfortable. Besides, what are you going to do when the Ivory-billed woodpecker becomes public? Don't you think you'll be asked to speak in front of hundreds, if not thousands, of excited people? They're gonna wanna know how you did it. They're gonna wanna know who you are. You're gonna be famous, Naomi. The forester who found the elusive bird, in the most unlikely place... Texas. Not seen here in over one hundred years. They're gonna want to meet you. You're gonna be like a rock star in the birding... whatever it's called. They're gonna want copies of your photos. Autographed. Numbered prints. I've seen you, and Karen, dancing to Dua Lipa at your house. You'll be good at one of her songs. Mom, too."

She tried wrenching herself from my grip. I let her go... giving her a firm stare as she crossed the living room and turned toward me. I love that sexy bikini. Burgundy, and very tiny.

"The crowd is gonna want to see a young woman singing Dua Lipa's song, Naomi. Mom can do it, but it will look weird, because of her age. Do I have to call Grandma Fouché, to come, and be on the front row?" I didn't get the reaction I had hoped for.

I could still see the concern on her face. I stood and crossed the room... standing just inches from my lover... My calmer tone...

"I think you can do it, Naomi. Doing this, will help when you're in front of a bunch of scientists during your IBW lectures." She darted her eyes to the front porch. A few seconds later... a timid tone...

"OK."

I took her into my arms. She hugged me hard. Her head on my shoulder. Her whisper...

"I love you."

Later, Dad and I, arranged an acoustic version of... Love Again. By Dua Lipa, Bing Crosby, et. al. Later, I suggested my Fender bass, and Dad's Telecaster... played softly. Dad loved the idea.

And, I spent two hours a week, with Mom, and Naomi, on how to sing to the new tempo, and licks we added. It was going to be great when the festival arrives. One evening, Mom asked...

"Who is this, Dua Lipa, you keep mentioning?"

"She's a British singer, Mom," I replied. "Born in Kosovo, and now a British citizen. Very popular."

Mom turned to her desk, and took out her iPad... "How do you spell her name?" Moments later, Mom was listening to Levitating. Another hit by Dua Lipa. "Pretty woman," Mom mumbled, over the music video from her iPad. Then, I saw her eyebrows furl. Another furl. Then, she looked up, and turned to Naomi. Then, back to her iPad. She touched her iPad, and the music video stopped. More touching on the iPad.

Then, my Mom looked up to me... "They could easily be sisters." It was my turn to furl my eyebrows. I stood next to my mother, and looked over her shoulder. "See? Her ears are larger and her nose is longer. The hair is obviously different... but, this woman could be Naomi's sister. See the eyes, eyebrows, lips, and facial shape. Sisters." I looked at Naomi and I saw it, too. Kinda? Maybe? I tried hard to see what my mom was seeing.

"Damn," I whispered, as I turned to my sexy girlfriend. "You do look, kinda like Dua Lipa, Naomi. Sisters, though. Not dopple... whatever it is."

My Naomi took a few minutes to see for herself. "Wow," she whispered. "I suppose, if you favor a famous star... I can't complain, because... I think she's pretty."

*****

It was nice to go to Naomi's house, and Karen wasn't screwing someone, in the other room.

We were eating supper at Naomi's place, and...

"Karen is getting bolder, with her sex life. And that's something. I've never known someone, who's so horny for men. It's like, nearly every day, since I moved here."

I arched an eyebrow... "Unexpected change in topic, but go ahead. Good or bad? The bolder part." I chewed on a piece of steak, I had grilled in her backyard, as she answered.

"She's doing two dudes, at the same time, now."

I stopped chewing, and Naomi laughed at me. Then, she took a bite of her steak.

"I came home, the other night, and heard them. It took a minute, or two, to figure out there were two men in there." She pointed to her roommate's room.

I began chewing my steak again, and shrugged my shoulders. Should I be surprised? To hear Naomi tell it, these past few months, Karen's into the sex, with men.

"Do you ever fantasize with two women?"

I shook my head, swallowed my steak, and furled my eyebrows... "I think we went over this before, didn't we? I mean, I don't think I could handle the distraction of another person involved." I leaned across the table, and whispered. "You're all I can handle, Pretty Girl."

She laughed... "You 'think' you can handle me!"

A few seconds later...

"Do you..."

I arched an eyebrow, at Naomi's incomplete question, and swallowed my steak. "Do I, what?"

"Never mind. I already know the answer." She took a bite of her steak, and tried to ignore me.

A sat there agape. "If you already know, then why start the question, and not finish it? I'm OK with you knowing me, better than I know myself... but teasing me with a half-begun question? Not very fair, is it?"

"I was going to ask, if you wanted to screw me, in the bottom, but I already know you'll say 'no.' I was checking to see if I could still feel you. Sometimes, I lose a connection with someone. For a little while."

A sat there for a moment or two. Eating my steak and trying to figure out my lover and her abilities with me. Then, she arched an eyebrow at me... expecting me to comment on her comment.

"You're right. I don't think I would enjoy the experience. What I do enjoy, is having you feel good, when I'm with you. You seem to respond to me, very well." Then, I had a doubting thought. "Do you? Respond well, or is it... not so well?" She furled her brow at me...

"You mean, am I faking it?"

"Are you?"

"No." She leaned across the table... slightly... and squinted her eyes. "Just so you know, Mark, you're the only man, who has given me orgasms, the way you do. The others, never bothered to help me feel good. Every time I look at you, you remind me of the last, mind-blowing orgasm, you gave me."

"OK. Change of topic. Dad is having his annual 'meet and greet,' this Friday. Do you want to go together?"

*****

As usual, I helped Mom and Dad, for the "meet and greet."

I thought this would be the last one, but Dad told Naomi, last spring, he thought he would stay another year, to help her on her Big Thicket project. To help guide her in her research, on such an important topic.

As usual, I sat in the kitchen, and ate, while the new graduate students, and returning students ate, and socialized, with my parents.

As usual, I helped clean up afterwards, and Naomi stayed to help, too. The last dish dried, and put away, I turned, and leaned against the countertop, next to the sink.

Looking over Naomi's shoulder, I could see the visitors I invited. Smiling tentative smiles.

"What are you looking at?" Naomi frowned. She turned toward the living room entrance and...

"Mommy? What are you doing here?" Seconds later... "Daddy? What's going on?"

Within moments, my Naomi had two sisters, a younger brother, and a grandmother in my parents' kitchen.

"We're here, because Mark invited us here," her mother replied.

Naomi snapped around and looked right at me. Confused.

Calmly... the best I could...

"Naomi. Nearly to the day, one year ago, I met you. Here in this kitchen. I was right here. On my knees, cleaning up the big mess I made, when I tried to introduce myself to you." I paused. My throat was swelling. She was looking at me like I was nuts.

"I love you, Naomi. We've discussed marriage, and I told you I wanted it to be special for both of us."

"Oh my, God," she whispered. "You're not... Here?"

"Yes, I am. Right here." I briefly looked past Naomi, and found my future in laws holding their breaths and smiling. My parents, too. My sister watching on video chat.

"I was on my knees last year. I am going to one knee now, Naomi. In this very same place I was, one year ago." I took her hand and knelt before her. "I want to marry you, Pretty Girl. I want to love you forever. And I want it to begin here, where it began a year ago." I paused and gulped. "Will you marry me, Naomi Morton? I promise to love you forever. Only you. Forever."

She was nearly in uncontrollable tears. All I could get out of her was...

A nodding head, with one hand over her mouth, and the other over her heart. I could see she was struggling to speak.

"I'll take a nod as a 'yes.' OK?" I stood and pulled a simple, single diamond ring from my pocket. "A promise from me to you, Naomi. A promise that I'll always be with you, no matter what." I took her hand, and slipped it on her quivering finger.

Finally, my Naomi spoke... through happy tears...

"I can't believe were doing this, right now. Oh my, God. I love you, too, Mark. Yes, I'll marry you. I want you so much." She hugged me. Hard. Sniffling in her nose because of her happy tears. Her next words in my ear...

"I love you so much, Mark. I can't wait to be your wife."

I was a very happy man, from that point on.

I'm also glad, I didn't touch her tonight, or, for the last three days, when I came up with the idea.

*****

We celebrated our engagement in my parents' home. I toasted my new fiancé on my parents' front porch... In the same location, I asked her to wait for me, after the others had left.

Naomi held me close. Sometimes, too close. At times, she felt like a second skin. Kissing me when she could and always holding my hand or arm. I didn't mind. Her sisters, beside themselves, with excitement for Naomi, and me.

Naomi knelt at her grandmother's side... Standing beside Naomi, I heard...

"Girl, it's too bad you, and I can't see the future, like we can see the past." Grandma looked up to me and smiled from her wheelchair. "But, I have a wonderful feeling about your man. He'll stay true to you, no matter what."

When it got late, Naomi and I, helped Grandma Fouché into the car... folded her wheelchair and placed it into the trunk of Mr. Morton's car. When I said goodbye, she snatched my hand... holding it with both of hers. She closed her eyes...

"Young Mark Jackson," she whispered. "The ghosts of the past are whispering to me. They have been, all evening. This woman you have chosen, is the one." She opened her eyes, and touched Naomi's cheek. "This man you have chosen, is the one. You know this."

Naomi smiled. A happy, sad smile. Holding her grandmother's hand firmly against her cheek. Naomi mouthed the words...

123456...9