Love, Texas Style 13

Story Info
A wedding... or two.
22.2k words
4.76
5k
2

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 149

Amy drove straight to campus and attended her Monday classes.

She was grateful she didn't see Ronnie. Maggie had called the past Friday while she was in Lubbock to check on her, but Amy told her she would explain it all when she returned on Monday. Maggie greeted her after classes with a hug and a kiss on the cheek when she entered her room. They spent an hour talking about what happened and the wonderful and loving weekend she spent with Michael. She mentioned the note he gave her for the plane. Amy took her friend and roommate to lunch at a soup and sandwich shop about a mile from campus. When they returned to their dormitory...

"Ronnie's here."

"I see him," Amy replied to the whispered warning from Maggie... determination in her tone. Amy directed their walk toward him.

"The two prettiest girls on campus," Ronnie offered as the women stepped toward him.

"Thanks, Ronnie," Maggie offered, as he placed an arm around her and pawed her ass cheek. She placed her arm around his waist.

"And you're hot, too," Amy offered in reply... a serious tone in her voice... "But, not as hot as my Michael, Ronnie. You see, Michael wants me for a wife, and I want him for a husband... Forever. You only want me for, well... my cute little pussy." She paused to let him choke on her words. "My pussy belongs to Michael, now, Ronnie. I want to be friends, but, if you try to seduce me again, we're over, you and me." She tilted her head and arched an eyebrow for effect to signal she was serious with her words.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Ronnie groaned, as he released Maggie and held his hands up in defense. "Are your sure about that? You kissed me last week.. right over there on that couch. I'm sure if you..."

"I mean it, Ronnie," she snapped in interruption... offering a squinted eyed leer and an index finger in his direction.

"Easy, Ronnie," Maggie joined in with a soothing hand across his chest. "Amy's off the market, there, sexy. There's no need to want her when you have me and all the other ladies you've had since last summer. Especially that Laura from your class last semester. Let's you and me go over there and discuss our next... union. Perhaps we can invite Laura along." She nodded for Amy to go to their room as she lead Ronnie over to the couch to sit.

Amy leered at him as she turned to enter the stairway to the second floor. Twenty minutes later, Maggie entered their room and took Amy into her arms for hug.

"I spoke to him. I made it clear for him to stop it with you. I think he got the message."

"Thank you, Maggie," Amy sighed, as she pushed away from her roommate. She hummed out loud as she stepped toward the window and looked out upon the campus. Maggie followed and stood by her. "I love Michael so much." A sniffle... "Being away from him is driving me mad. I need to focus... on school, so I can marry him the day I graduate." She turned to her friend and took her into her arms. In a whisper...

"Will you be my maid of honor, Maggie?"

*****

"You're driving me insane."

"Mmm," Amy whispered her reply. Lying next to her man, she looked up from her hand and his cock and into his eyes... her head near his chest and shoulder. Lusty eyes drank in his handsome face. "I love it. The head of your cock feels good in my hand with a little strawberry lube. I really like this part here that drives me crazy when you fuck my g-spot. This part right here."

She raked a fingernail across the upturned, nearly vertical, corona that set him apart from other men. The upturned corona he had used more than effectively on his lover. He squirmed as he endured the feel good-feel pain sensation of her fingernail. He groaned in a whisper as he pulled his woman into his arms. "That's nice... hurts a little, but good."

"I love it," she moaned in reply to his sigh of pleasure.

After the previous 20 minutes of sometimes torturous pleasure from his lover, he gently rolled out of her clutches, positioned her on her back and slipped his head between her legs. "I've been dreaming of doing this with you all week," he whispered, as she pulled his hair and head with both hands toward her needy box. For the next 10 minutes, he gently, and slowly, made out with her gorgeous and aromatic pussy. The scent of her arousal driving his primordial brain into madness. She purred her love for him as his lips kissed, licked, and sucked every minute part of her sex. He gently raked a wet tongue from the edge of her tiny rosebud, along her perineum, from the bottom of her oozing slit to the tiny engorged present atop her swollen puss. As he concentrated on the sensitive area around her clitty, her breaths became ragged and needy. She smashed her left breast into her chest and pushed it toward her neck... moaning her pleasures as he raked his tongue across, around and under her needy button.

"Fuck! Yeep!" she cried, as she seized into an explosive orgasm. Crushing his head and neck with her thighs. Swiveling her hips across his mouth and nose for more pleasure. "Jesus, Michael, you are so good for me." She shoved him away from her pussy, snatched a condom, and ordered him to lie against the headboard. She rolled the condom down his swollen cock and mounted his hips.

"Scoot up a little more on the headboard. I want your face right in my tits while I fuck you silly."

When he adjusted his position for her, she slipped his pecker into her slick hole with a swift motion... pausing and verbally enjoying the filling sensation he provided. She placed a hand on the back of his neck and another hand on the headboard above his shoulder. His head... more in front of her chin and neck, instead of her tits, they were nearly face to face. She began swiveling her hips forward and backward... sliding his cock back and forth in her needy hole... his corona raking her g-spot... her clit raking his pubis and lower belly... her breaths becoming ragged, she increased the pace of sliding her hips forward and backward... his cock appearing and disappearing into her oozing tunnel while her needy clit maintained contact with his pubis. He was nearly facing her, upright against the headboard... just another inch and he could kiss her lips. His hands to the side... not touching her... knowing he would be chided for doing so.

For two minutes she aggressively fucked herself with his cock... uttering ragged and shouted breaths... spewing "I love it" at least a dozen times... her arousal leaking from her puss and dripping onto his balls.

Then... she exploded with a "Yeep!" Followed by a deep throaty groan into his shoulder... pressing her tits into his upper chest. When she recovered, she began fucking herself with his cock again... 30 seconds later she uttered her routine announcement of an orgasm.

"Yeep!" Her tits quivering against his chest... her hand digging fingernails into his neck... her head buried into his shoulder... groaning, she bit him... she tasted blood... "OH, GOD, Michael... you are so good for me" she squeaked into his shoulder.

She began crying... out of nowhere... emotions overwhelming her body and mind... She took up aggressively fucking herself with him again... sobs leaked from her lips.

Michael heard the sobs through the ragged breaths... "Amy?"

"SHOOSH! Let me finish!"

"But..."

"NO! Be quiet... I need this, Michael."

For the next ten minutes, she fucked him... she cried... she leaked tears... she huffed... she groaned... she squeaked... emotions building and building inside her... She "Yeeped"... 3 times... biting his shoulder during each orgasm.

She leapt from his hips, spun around, positioned his legs into bending knees, backed up to his cock, lined him up while on hands and knees facing away, and began sliding his cock back and forth through her pussy. Her hips rotating up and down the length of his thick cock... slamming her butt into the base or his cock. Michael could see her pussy lips grasping his rod... he groaned as she fucked him.

"Do you like it this way?" she whispered through her tears of joy for her man.

"Amazing," he mumbled as he caressed her back and hips. "You're crying, Pretty Girl. We can stop if you like?"

"No," she protested. "I'm fine. I love you, Michael and I want to help you feeling good."

"It's intense, Little One. Not much longer and I'll be cumming."

Amy increased the pace and friction on her lover by changing the angle of her fucking. It had immediate effect... "Soon," he gargled. "Yeah... now... good." He moaned and groaned and she sped up the up and down motion on his cock. "Fuck, yeah, Baby."

Michael didn't like what he was seeing from his lover... The crying while screwing him. He made himself go off during her last orgasm and put a stop to her fucking him.

"Let go! I need you! I need more!"

"No... Enough, Amy. You're gonna tell me what this is all about."

He rolled her over onto the bed... she desperately tried to continue fucking him, but, Michael overpowered her... gently of course. Amy exhausted herself to continue the resistance. And, then... the emotions spilled from her body and she wailed for nearly five minutes... her head buried into his shoulder... her arms around his neck. Sobs... spoken words, unintelligible... wails... Michael offered, the best he could, words of comfort.

"You must tell me," he gently whispered. "I've never seen you like this."

"I love you so much, Michael," she chattered her sobbing words to him. "I don't know why this happened, but, it did. I only know it's because of you, My Love. I suppose I'm becoming deeply emotional when you are with me."

Michael nodded and pressed himself into her for light kisses on her lips. Ten minutes later, they settled into one another for the night... in a spoon. She pulled his hand over her waist and placed it on her breast... pressing his hand into herself with her own hand. Soon... soft breaths and gentle snores.

*****

"What?"

Amy giggled at the sleepy groan she received from staring at her man just inches from his face.

"I think you're the most handsome man I've ever met. Smartest, too," she offered in a whisper. She wiggled an eyebrow. She ran her fingers gently through his ratty hair, fixing her eyes on his slitted ones. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he moaned. "What was all that about last night, Amy? You had me worried, and... I still am... Tell me? Please?"

Her smile disappeared and she felt like she was going to cry again. "I am hopelessly in love with you, Michael. I've been struggling with my emotions all week because of you. I feel like... I don't know... like... I need to be with you all the time. It's like I need you to breathe."

"I feel the same, Little One," he whispered, as he fingered a strand of hair from her face. "I'm hopelessly in love with you, too. Let's drop the studying this morning. Let's you and me go to breakfast somewhere, then we'll decide what we can do together, just so we can be together... to flirt... laugh... and enjoy the other's touch. Maybe take a walk on campus... And, we'll do this through lunch, and come home for the afternoon."

Amy whimpered, crawled on top of her man, and kissed his lips.

*****

"Hot Damn!"

Olivia rose from her seat in the living room and turned toward the study. Amy joined her. Both women smiling, but with arched eyebrows at the sudden announcement.

"We're gonna make a fortune, Olivia!" Leon roared, waving a single sheet of paper in his hand as he approached his wife. "Michael and I just agreed on the partnership."

Amy yelped when she found her man standing in the threshold of the study... smiling and nodding his head at Leon's excitement. Amy raced to his side.

"A Memorandum of Understanding," Michael reported, as his woman embraced him with a smile of excitement... her sexy unique smile. "I'm going to enjoy working with your father... He has the experiences I can learn, plus he brings potential clients and money to the firm." He paused and gazed upon his lovely fiancé. "My God, Amy. You are so pretty tonight. You are making my first business experience memorable."

"Ah," she hummed and pulled him into a kiss.

"A drink! To celebrate!"

The love birds broke their kiss. Leon and Olivia standing just feet away with both of them offering filled glasses from the bar. The lovers smiled and took the drinks.

"To Woods Masters," Leon announced, with his glass extended to the others.

"May this partnership become as famous and successful as your father's and the man in Omaha. With you guiding us, Michael... I'm certain of it. To us all!"

Moments later, Amy was holding her man in her father's study... Michael on the phone to his father... His arm around his lover. He looked down upon his lover to find her soul melting smile. He nodded his good fortune for finding her as his father was speaking to him on the phone.

"Yes, Sir. I wouldn't go so far as Mr. Masters stealing me from you," he chuckled. "Dad, I did have plans to work for you, but, Mr. Masters' experience and counsel, his business contacts and access to money was too much to ignore. You told me yourself, never pass on an opportunity... it may never appear again."

"I did," came the reply. "Congratulations, Michael. Leon will be a great partner. And, because I've seen you grow up, become a man, your success with your own money, and the wonderful university career you've achieved... I can't ignore the fact, you will succeed. Perhaps more so than your mother and me. I do hope, someday, that may come true. So... send my love to Amy... I'm sure she's excited for both of you and tell Leon and Olivia, 'congratulations' from me. Perhaps you, Leon and I will have an opportunity to do business someday. I would love nothing better. And, Michael... I love you."

"I will. Thank you, Dad. Thank you for being my Dad. I love you."

"That was one of the most beautiful phone calls I've ever listened in on."

Michael had just ended the call and was still looking at his phone... reflecting on what he had just done. Turning to his lover... "Thank you. I am a little sad... this whole time, I truly did want to work for Dad. But dang it... this pretty girl came to visit my cousin while I was there and ruined it!"

Amy tickled and goosed her man for being a smartass... smiling the whole time.

*****

"I've had a long talk with Mommy."

Michael paused as he was gathering his belongs for his trip back to Lubbock. "Yeah? Your tone says this is important."

Amy stepped into his arms and looked up into his loving and intense eyes. "Considering you and I are getting married in May, and we are going to start a family after you graduate in December, I was thinking..." She paused. Michael tilted his head and arched an eyebrow, expecting her to continue. "I'm going to make an appointment to see my gynecologist."

The unexpected announcement caught Michael by surprise. "OK." He drew out his reply with concern in his tone.

"I just want to make sure I'm able to have our babies and to..." She paused. Michael was listening. "I haven't told you this, Michael, because I just don't think about it much... I have an implant for birth control. We use condoms because it's automatic with me... because of my past lovers... STDs and all. I'm sorry I haven't told you until now... I completely forgot until Mommy mentioned it this weekend."

"Whew," Michael sighed. "You had me there for a moment, Pretty Girl. I thought maybe something serious. I'm good with what you've told me. And look, I'm going to get tested for STDs. A fresh start for us both."

"You're not angry because I didn't tell you about my implant?"

"No... not for this. It is good news for me, and you. I now, don't have to worry about a broken condom and the consequences. I admit... I have been worried since we met."

She replied with a loving kiss on his lips.

"Michael... You'll be my first." She paused... looking into his eyes with love in her heart. His eyebrows arched... Curious about her next words.

"The first man I let cum inside me." She paused to let him digest her words. He nodded for her to continue. "No one... Ever... Has cum inside me, Michael. I've been adamant about it, even though many of them didn't want to use condoms, Mommy insisted when I was eighteen and I've been faithful. I've never known the sensation of someone cumming in me, but, I hear it's wonderful and I want it to be you."

"My God, Amy," he said, with joy in his heart. He held her firmly. "This confirms the strength I've always known you had inside you. Even during times of passion, you have control of yourself and those who are with you." He paused and his tone changed. "I have to admit, Amy. I can't say the same about myself. I've had more than several lovers over the years, where we tested for each other and then didn't use condoms. With her on birth control, I left my seed scattered in several places."

Amy giggled and then laughed. "That's cute, Woods. So, you're OK with me forgetting to tell you about my implant?"

"Absolutely. If you say you don't think about it... OK."

"Great! I want it to be special for us, Michael. The first time you cum in me... On our wedding night." She hummed as she smiled and looked into his eyes. "I can only image what it feels like."

Chapter 150

Weeks came and went.

Winter ended and spring arrived.

Terry and Traci... their love for one another grew. Terry's love for her daughters also grew. Traci was achieving great success in her work. She made successful adjustments to the firm's portfolio, based on sound suggestions by her staff. And, she and Aaron acquired another reinsurer, adding to the firm's holding.

Nicole was beginning to show a brilliance in school. A characteristic she inherited from both her parents, particularly, Traci. She was also becoming a very good horsewoman. Denise was impressed with how quickly she learned.

Amy and Michael... their love grew also. Amy went to her doctor and received a wonderful report. The doctor ordered comprehensive tests to evaluate her ability to become a mother. Doppler exam on her uterus, ovaries, cervix... searching for any abnormalities. Pelvic exam with a PAP smear... A breast exam for any potential precancerous growths... A comprehensive full physical... blood chemistry... urine chemistry... head to toe examination. The implant in her left arm was replaced with a new one. She was due for a replacement in August, and Amy requested it be replaced now... anticipating its removal no later than the upcoming January after Michael's graduation. All in all, Sally Austin, MD, announced there should be no reason Amy couldn't have babies. Amy wept at the phone report, knowing her babies would have Michael as their father. Amy chuckled to herself after her cry. Sally, her doctor, since she was sixteen... Amy had lusted after her many times, being one of the prettiest black women she had ever met. Amy had tried several times to seduce her, but playfully, Sally rejected the advances, citing patient doctor ethics. Sally did tell Amy once, with a wicked smile, she was tempted. Amy sighed she would never know the experience of making out with her beautiful and sexy doctor. Michael was thrilled when Amy called him in Lubbock to report the news.

Amy and her mother also made arrangements for Amy's wedding. They decided to have a family only, intimate wedding in Amy's childhood home. In the backyard, with a formal reception and banquet, with dancing, at the country club that evening. They shopped for a wedding dress and made arrangements for the flowers, chairs, pastor... all the details to have a memorable and romantic wedding.

Amy went with Michael to spend spring break with his father and Traci. Together, they conspired to do the naughty by the fallen live oak tree... The fallen oak where Michael's sister and brother in law conceived their second baby... Emilia was now more than four months pregnant.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers