Love, Texas Style 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci nodded her approval when Terry looked at her. "Thank you, Nigel... that's sounds like a lot of fun."

*****

Traci had her man pinned to an armless chair.

Her hand on his shoulder and her other hand on the back edge of the chair... straddling his lap... his dick twirling around her slick insides as she fucked him... swiveling her hips forward and backward.

In an uncharacteristic mood, she attacked him as they entered their hotel suite in Sydney. She couldn't remember being this horny in a long time. Earlier in the evening...

He was wearing a tuxedo and she a blue evening gown. He looked handsome in his tux. Sophisticated... confident... his Texas accent... deep, commanding and crystal clear... His interactions with his Australian hosts... smooth... professional... calm. The more she watched him interact with the Australian elite, the hornier she got. Because Terry was well-known around the world, he didn't have want for attention the entire evening.

She had spent the later 40 minutes of her evening with a pretty woman, who pulled her away from Terry's side. Her husband was a high level officer with the largest bank in Sydney. As the two got to know each other better, she took obvious note, the raven haired woman was getting closer and closer to her... Flirting. A few minutes later, Traci was convinced, the blue eyed vixen, wanted to go home with her. The woman, likely younger than herself... five, maybe six years, all but asked to go home with her, right when Terry came to the rescue. Traci gulped the lump in her throat... startled, as she found herself becoming turned on by the woman's cool, smooth, and effective seduction. A feeling she hadn't experienced since her days in college... an attraction to a woman.

What made it difficult was the way the woman was dressed. A sleek, satiny black gown with micro thin spaghetti straps...Traci thought they would break any moment... clinging well on her svelte and petite body... complimenting her raven hair. A sexy and erotic looking split in the dress that reached high on her hip, suggesting, no panties were present. A deep V that revealed her B-cups on the inner and upper third of each breast... Her nipples obviously pressing against the thin cloth. Her complexion was flawless, and dark tanned, and she had the narrowest, and sexist neck on her petite, feminine shoulders. It was her eyes that caused Traci to nearly buckle at her knees. The most intense blue color she had ever seen on a woman. It crossed her mind, they were nearly the color of her husband's, but with a feminine and seductive intensity. As Traci and Terry left, the woman looked disappointed and pouted her thick, luscious, and sexy lips at Traci as she exited the room... offering a wink as a bonus.

As the couple rode in the limousine from the mansion in the Pittwater area, Traci mentioned the woman's seduction, catching Terry by surprise... so she thought. She also mentioned, she was turned on by the effort... again, catching Terry by surprise. Traci was pawing at him and kissing his neck and ear during the 40 kilometer ride back to their hotel overlooking the harbor.

Traci found herself on her back... on the bed... seized into the most intense orgasm should could ever remember. Stiff... every muscle, taut... inability to breath... intense pleasures consuming every nerve cell she possessed... Her brain flooded with colors... her sixth orgasm this evening... each one, intense and satisfying.

Terry hovering above her face... "Yes, Traci... Cum hard for us, Baby." He roared his own release with his last word.

*****

Traci let the young woman into the suite for room service.

"Here go, Ma'am. The concierge gave this to me to deliver to you."

Traci took the sealed note and watched the young woman begin pouring coffee. As the woman completed her task, Traci tipped her, thanked her, and escorted her to the door. Stepping back into the living area of the suite, she opened the note and read...

Dearest Traci,

I enjoyed our evening together. It was certainly a pleasure to meet you and your husband. A power couple from the States... well, it was... exhilarating. As for you, Traci, I would like nothing better than to meet you again. Perhaps, over drinks... at your hotel? No commitments, other than drinks, of course. But... as I know, and you do, also... after a drink or two, we could meet in more... private environs... the details over drinks.

I know well... you will never regret accepting my invitation.

I impatiently await your call.

Adelaide

Traci stared at the phone number, listed below her signature. Again... uncharacteristically... Traci felt her pussy twitch.

"Jesus," she whispered. She gulped. She blinked. Wicked thoughts raced through her neurons. Not unusual when it came to Terry... unusual, because she was thinking of Adelaide.

"What's that?"

Traci flinched at the unexpected words. She gulped again, as she looked up to her husband pouring coffee for himself. He sipped from the cup and arched his eyebrows for an answer.

She extended and offered the note...

"Adelaide."

Chapter 154

Traci stepped from the suite and headed to the private elevator.

Thoughts of her meeting, racing through her mind. She again... for the millionth time... recalled the talk she had with Terry earlier that morning...

Terry was taken, uncharacteristically, aback when he read the note. He arched his eyebrow as he read.

"Well," he offered, as he faced his lover. "She is gorgeous... Not as much as you, mind ya, but, I can see her attraction to you."

"I'm a little scared, Terry." This time, both eyebrows arched... he tilted his head as he returned the note.

"I'm attracted to her, too."

Right then, Terry decided he wouldn't let on what he knew about the woman he saw flirting... No... seducing... his wife from across the room last evening.

"And?" he replied, as he began serving a plate of fruit from the cart.

Traci stepped to the other side of the cart to face him. In an uncharacteristic tone of weakness... "The sex we had last night was the best sex I've ever had with you and I fear..." She paused to catch her breath and to check her next words. Terry, nonchalantly, popped a grape into his mouth and began to chew... his expression... neutral. "When you went down on me last night, I was..."

Terry tilted his head as he popped another grape.

"Imagining it was Adelaide."

He nodded, served up a plate of bacon, sausage, and potatoes... casually stepped toward a nearby chair and sat. "And?"

"I'm scared for myself and for you, Terry. Last night, she nearly had me. Given her another minute, before you interrupted, and I fear I would have found myself with her in the ladies room, a maintenance closet, or her limo."

"And?"

Traci looked at him with an incredulous expression. Shaking her head in disbelief.

"You want to screw her and then come back to me... is that about it?"

"Jesus, Terry! You're behaving as though this is just another business meeting... Like you've seen this hundreds of times before."

"I have." He bit a piece of bacon and chewed.

Traci blinked. She blinked again at the two words hurled at her.

Terry nodded. "Traci... I have seen this hundreds of times before. With Mary."

Traci felt as though her eyes were about to pop out of her head at the unexpected announcement. She was speechless. Terry placed the last of the bacon on his tongue and chewed.

"I can't count the number of times Mary was seduced by men of power over the years. She did admit, on several occasions, she was truly tempted... especially the very handsome ones. She wasn't afraid to tell me another man could get her worked up."

Traci felt as though her jaw dropped... She checked... her mouth was still closed. She moved to sit next to Terry in the adjoining chair.

Terry nodded as she took her seat. "Therein lies, an example of the love we had for one another, Traci. A true love... Mary and I weren't afraid to share our concerns, troubles, ideas, fears, and... sexual attraction we had for another person. We held nothing back from one another." He emphasized his next words... "Absolutely nothing." He paused to gauge Traci's reaction. She seemed attentive. "I, myself, was tempted on just as many occasions as Mary, and I never failed to inform her." He chuckled. "For both of us, we wind up having the best sex in weeks because of it." Traci tried to chuckle, but weakly.

"Traci... I'm admitting this for the first time... When I met you and hired you, I told Mary all about you. Right down to the part where I had wicked thoughts." He laughed as he recalled the memory.

"You wanted to jump my bones?"

He nodded with a sly smile.

"I did, too, Terry... The wicked thoughts," she whispered in a whimper and offering a weak smile.

After a somewhat awkward pause...

"So... the note?"

Traci rose from her seat and paced the room twice... stopping a few feet away from Terry.

Terry looked her right in the eye for a few seconds.

"Tell me if I'm misreading this," he paused again for effect. "You have an overwhelming desire to satisfy your curiosity of being with Adelaide. She's seductive and she has you seduced. You want to at least explore the experience with someone who exudes sexuality." Traci nodded. "You fear, if you act on this curiosity, our marriage will be in grave jeopardy... The marriage you worked so hard for and don't want to give up over a sexual curiosity for a very... very... attractive and seductive woman."

Traci nodded again and spoke... "I haven't told you this, Terry, because I didn't think it important... Until now. It isn't the first time I've been with a woman... I had girlfriends in college, but, since I was 19, there have been no others and I don't recall any attraction to a woman since then. Adelaide has taken me by surprise."

Terry nodded... "She does have a killer body and I'm guessing those blue eyes have you worked up... along with her sultry voice and masterful innuendos."

This time, Traci's jaw did drop. Terry chuckled.

"Again, if I'm misreading... You want my permission to have a go at Adelaide with no consequences on our marriage." He tilted his head for an answer.

Traci nodded and replied in a soft voice... "Yes."

Without a second's hesitation...

"OK, then... but I have conditions... non-negotiable."

*****

Traci was sitting in the hotel lounge.

She arrived early and asked for a quiet corner booth with some privacy. She ordered champagne and sat quietly... waiting for her guest. When the champagne was delivered by the table, she asked the waiter to return when her guest arrived.

"Traci, darling... I can't describe the thrill when you called me."

Traci stood from the booth, taking note of her guest's appearance. A pretty red print sundress with blue flowers... matching her eyes perfectly... with a button up bodice... three buttons, left open at the top, for effect and seduction. Her raven black hair pulled into the most seductive messy pony tail, she had ever seen. Strands of hair falling along her neck and the sides of her face... Her fingernails... perfectly red... her feminine lips... perfectly red... her face, neck, and shoulders... petite, feminine and sexy. The straps of her sundress, so thin, Traci thought they would snap any moment. And...

An oversized purse that Traci thought odd because of its size.

They hugged and kissed each other's cheek and Traci allowed Adelaide to take a seat on the rounded shaped booth, sliding in next to her.

"Oh, champagne!" Adelaide chirped, as she settled into her seat. "A drink to new friendships." She winked at Traci as the waiter stepped up to serve the champagne.

While the waiter poured the champagne, Traci noticed the split in the top of Adelaide's dress... the unbuttoned part. She could see all the way to her stiff nipple and, Adelaide caught her admiring the sexy nub, by sliding a finger across the exposed part of her breast. Traci looked up and found a sexy smile... and a wiggling eyebrow.

With flutes slightly raised... Adelaide offered her toast... "Getting to know one another... much better." She whispered her last words with a wicked smile.

Traci smiled an equally wicked smile and sipped at her glass... placing it daintily on the table.

"So, Adelaide," Traci began. "Your note this morning was a surprise."

"Was it, Dear? Really?" Adelaide paused with a sly smirk and sarcasm splashed on the table. "Within two minutes of pulling you away from your husband, I could tell you were curious."

Traci nodded her agreement... "I was. But why me, Adelaide. There were dozens of beautiful women at the reception for Terry."

"The moment I saw you on the arm of Mr. Woods, I could tell you were different. A woman of power and strength. A woman who knows how to get things done. And..." she paused and winked at her potential playmate. "Gorgeous... Sexy... Curvy... and I love your cute freckles."

"Thank you. And, I admit... you're very pretty, too. Irresistibly pretty." Traci drew out her last two words for emphasis and ended her words with reaching for and touching Adelaide's hand... seeking permission. Adelaide smiled at her success, and held her hand. Traci said, "And I love your seductive Aussie accent. It's sexy."

Adelaide giggled. "Traci, I don't seduce just any Sheila... I'm discreet. I only go for the ones like you. Gorgeous and brilliant. Any girl can seduce the arm candy most of the elite have for wives... it's too easy, really. It's the ones like you that are the challenge... and, from my experience... the most fun when it comes to playtime." She smiled a wicked smile and Traci began to melt... and, Adelaide knew it. "So, are you and Mr. Woods in an... open marriage?" She took a sip of champagne, waiting for an answer.

Traci shook her head and took a sip from her flute. "No, but I did tell him about you." She paused to see Adelaide arch an eyebrow. "I showed him your note... and, we had a lengthy conversation." She paused again. Adelaide sipped her champagne. "And, Terry isn't against me satisfying a curiosity. So long as I come back to him at the end of the day."

"Well, then," Adelaide slurred, as she set her flute on the table. She pulled Traci's hand and placed it at the junction of her hip and torso... encouraging Traci to sit a little closer... to get cozy.

"A curiosity? Have you been with another woman, Traci?"

"Yes, but it's been sometime," she replied, with a smile. "Not since college."

"Oh, I wager you're better than you give credit."

"And, another thing... Terry requires..."

"Discretion," Adelaide interrupted, with a wicked smile and a sultry tone... Catching Traci by surprise, and Adelaide saw it. "Like I said, Traci... I've seduced many a woman, like yourself. If I weren't discreet with my lovers, their husbands wouldn't let me near them again, and then... I would lose all my fun playmates!" She giggled a little loudly. "You tell your bloke not to worry. I never kiss and tell with my lovers. My Richard knew my proclivities before we were married. He doesn't mind, if... I don't mind." She leaned over and whispered. "He likes the arm candy I mentioned earlier and he brings them home to share on occasion." She wiggled an eyebrow. "I don't fuck other men. Only Richard."

With that, she snuggled really close to Traci, and placed a hand very near the steamy box between Traci's legs. "What'll you say we have another glass of champagne... get to know each a little better, then retire to your suite? Perhaps, have another bottle sent to your suite?"

And, the two pretty women did just that... stealing a kiss from each other... raking a finger across a dress covered pussy... as they told of their families and husbands.

*****

Terry's phone pinged.

Green

He arched an eyebrow at the text message from his beautiful wife... then nodded. He surmised the two vixens were on their way up, when he signed for the champagne and two flutes that were brought to his suite.

He went to his closet, donned swim trunks, a fishing shirt, cargo shorts, sandals, and a hat. He chuckled to himself. As he was picking up his room key, he heard the latch engage in the living area and two women giggling as they entered the suite. Then, he heard a thump on the wall... "Hmm," he moaned. As he entered the living area...

Traci had Adelaide against the wall near the entryway... the two women were engaged in some very passionate kissing. Hands from both women running through hair and clothes during their kiss. His cock twitched at the sight... then enlarged. He nodded and smiled at what he heard next...

"Traci, you're the sexist woman I've seen in some time." The words were mumbled through a deep kiss.

He quietly stepped toward the champagne and released the cork with a soft thump.

Traci broke from her lover, twirled around and found him smiling as he watched the two women untangle from there kiss.

"Terry," Traci squeaked, a little surprised he was still in the room. "Ah, you know Adelaide."

"I do," he replied, as he poured the first flute. "It's certainly a pleasure to see you again, Adelaide. I'll be going to the pool here momentarily, then to my spa appointment. I'll be gone, lickety split, leaving you two alone." He finished pouring the second flute.

On his last words...

"Going?" Adelaide chirped, as she stepped away from the wall and Traci... she began walking towards him. "You're not staying? To... watch?" Disappointment in her tone.

"No," came a confident and assured reply.

"Mr. Woods," Adelaide purred, as she took the flute from his fingers... adding a wicked smile. "What man doesn't like watching two pretty women having a go at one another? Certainly you may learn a thing or two watching your wife with me."

"I've learned quite a bit from my beautiful lover," he replied firmly, as he strode toward Traci with flute in hand. "If she wants anything special from me in our bed, she need only ask. I would be more than willing to submit to her requests. Besides, I prefer discovering new experiences on my own, when it comes to loving Traci. It wouldn't be erotic for me when I was with her, if I saw any successful tricks you offered her." He stopped in front of his wife with a sly smile and offered her the champagne. Traci was a little tentative as she took the flute from his hand... knowing Terry... anything was about to happen.

"But, it's so much more erotic... hot, really... knowing my lover's husband is watching. The experience is so much... more. Please? Reconsider, Mr. Woods. I'm certain you won't regret it." She pouted her sexy lips and batted her long dark lashes at him as he approached... Drilling her seductive blue eyes into his.

He paused next to her to offer his next words in a subdued tone...

"Traci doesn't need my help to have you screaming the Almighty's name the remainder of the day."

"Besides," he chuckled, as he turned towards to his bedroom to retrieve his gear. "If I had the time, I could give you a few pointers... you know, those things which drive her literally, mad. But, I don't want to spoil the fun for you now... do I?"

Adelaide turned to Traci as Terry entered his room. "Hot," she whispered, as she shook her hand as though she burned herself. "I now know why his reputation precedes him. You lucky fox." She blew a kiss after her last word. Traci smiled at the gesture as she flowed across the room to take Adelaide in her arms.

As Terry emerged from his room... "Be careful, Adelaide. My Traci is a little tigress... she bites." He chuckled at his comment as he took Traci into an arm and kissed her (his other arm holding his belongings). He noted her breath from the champagne. She responded by standing on her toes, and pulling his neck... pressing his lips hard against hers. Adelaide began to melt as she watched the passionate kiss... her clit twitched.