Love, Texas Style 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci gulped and stared at the vulgar harness and cock. The cock wiggled when Adelaide stepped onto the bed and laid next to Traci.

"I don't know. I've never use one of those before," she replied. She turned to face her lover with a look of concern. "I'm afraid I'll disappoint you if I tried."

"All right, then," her playmate chirped. "Get it on anyway... I'll ride on top... Cowgirl style."

Traci gulped again and turned to the inanimate cock lying next to her... she focused on the short, curvy part that inserts into her pussy. She gulped again as she reached for one of the straps.

"Fuck, Traci. The goddamn thing won't bite or poison you. I sterilized it with alcohol, just now, so it's good. Get on it, Baby!"

She stood next to the bed and Adelaide stood by her.

Traci nodded and wiggled the device up her legs... pausing to let Adelaide coat the smaller dildo with lubricant... allowed Adelaide to guide the short invader into her pussy, let out a sigh as the harness pulled up and onto her curvy hips. She was embarrassed a little when the buckle used the last notch on the strap.

"Baby," a whisper entered her ear. "That thing is a small... of course your curves are going to fill it out. Relax and let's have fun."

Traci did relax with the new information. When she giggled the cock on her hips swiped the air with anger. She gulped at the sight of the pink rod on her hips.

When the two lovers returned to the bed, Traci laid on her back with her head on a pillow near the headboard. Adelaide soaked the pink cock in lubricant, stood on each side of Traci and lowered her dripping pussy onto the thick plastic.

"Oh, yeah," she drew out her last word as she sunk to the hilt on the invader. "I never tire of the feel this thing gives me." With that, she placed her hand on Traci's amble breasts and began swiveling her hip up and down on the plastic. Within seconds, Adelaide was fucking herself on top of Traci with a urgent purpose. The urgency so great, Traci had to move her lover's hands from her breasts to her upper chest because it was painful. Traci soon discovered, there were tiny nubs on the inside of the harness, bumping her clit with each stroke Adelaide offered. Within five minutes, Adelaide was screaming expletives... grinding her hips against Traci. Traci had popped off two mini orgasms from the nubs tickling her clit. Another 10 minutes, and Adelaide had gone off two more times.

She withdrew the invader from her steamy box, recoated the device with lubricant, and turned her back to Traci... ordering her to bend her knees and spread her legs. She then lowered her entrance to the pink rod and squatted on it for a partial doggie style, reverse cowgirl position... her feet and legs under Traci's bent legs... her feet right next to Traci's breasts. Adelaide swiveled her hips up and down to fuck herself, supporting her weight on her hands in front of her, in a half doggy style... Traci receiving a front row seat watching the vulgar cock swiftly enter and withdraw from her playmate's widened pussy hole. Traci got an appreciation of just how thick the cock could be and how it widen the flesh of Adelaide's sex.

Twenty minutes later, Adelaide collapsed onto the bed in front of her from her fifth orgasm, leaving the dildo slicing through the air on Traci's hips. Traci had gone off twice in the same period. The harness nubs were effective.

When they recovered, they took a shower together, returning to their bed... making out in a slow and sensual way. Two feminine bodies loving the touch of the other. Teasing the flesh of each other's neck, breasts, pussy, thighs. Kissing romantically in the way the afternoon had begun.

They ended their tryst with a side by side 69, and when Adelaide went off from Traci's licking and fingering, they showered again, embraced each other, and engaged in a standing, nude kiss. Then... Adelaide dressed to leave. Tracy donned the silk robe and didn't bother to close it... combing her wet hair as she watched her playmate gather her belongings.

"My feelings are hurt, knowing I likely won't see you again."

Traci only offered a smile of appreciation. She stepped forward and pulled her face into a final kiss. And, then... without additional words, she was gone.

*****

Terry's phone pinged.

I've missed you... hurry up.

Terry nodded as he read the lock screen notification... the phone on the table next to him. As he pushed himself away from the computer in the guest business center, he looked at his watch. Damn, over eight hours, he thought... 9:00 pm.

He shook his head, a little surprised.

As he stepped inside his suite and past the entryway, he found Traci waiting for him... standing near the couch. Wearing her familiar silk robe. As beautiful as ever. She smiled an "I'm happy to see you smile" and briskly stepped across the living area... her breasts wiggling inside the robe... stepping right into his arms and kissed his lips. Standing on her toes... her hand behind is neck, pulling him firming into her lips... offering a tongue for a duel. When Terry responded, she snaked her tongue into his mouth and explored his tonsils.

"Traci..." he tried to say, as he broke the kiss, but she placed a finger over his lips in interruption, and gently shook her head.

"Go get a shower... quickly. I'm going to need you to hold me the rest of the night."

As he stepped from the bathroom into the bedroom, she was lying in bed... swiping and sweeping fingers across her iPad. When she saw him, she smiled another cheerful smile. She raised an edge of the bed sheet covering her to reveal she was nude. She wiggled an eyebrow for him to join her. He peeled the heavy terry cloth robe from his shoulders and slipped right into her arms. Their lips, again... locked in passion.

"I missed you," she whispered.

He nodded as he looked into her pretty blue eyes.

"I don't regret what happened today, because it revealed... so clearly, how much I want and need you." A tear began to appear within her eye.

"If this ever happens again," she choked...

"Don't let me go, Terry... Please."

*****

Terry stood inside the door of his home and watched the scene unfold before him.

Three pretty blondes welcoming their mother home... his home. For a moment, he thought he might become emotional. He quickly put a stop to it.

Nora skipped across the room and launched herself into his arms.

"Welcome home, Mr. Woods!"

"Thank you," he replied, as the young daughter squeezed his neck into her shoulder. He offered his own embrace. The other two pretty girls offered their own welcome and he embraced them as well.

Just as he released Nicole, his wife stepped up behind her girls... Smiling a loving smile. He offered his hand for her to take it... she swept past Millie and accepted it.

"I'm looking forward to sharing my life with you, Traci. You, and your girls."

Chapter 156

Michael ended the call to his father with a chuckle under his breath.

His father was being begged by Traci's girls to help them in the kitchen with their mother's birthday cake. The phone call about his honeymoon was cut short because of the demands.

As he looked up from his phone, Amy was standing in the threshold of their bedroom. Nude. Smiling a wicked smile. One hip cocked with a sassy hand on it.

"Jesus," he mumbled. She couldn't hear it.

Without a word she turned and stepped into her bedroom. But not without clearly showing off the fox tail hanging from her ass.

He had seen this tail before. Months ago at her home in Dallas. His cock lurched as he stood and moved to follow her.

When he entered the bedroom, she was lying on the bed... wiggling an eyebrow. She then reached under a pillow and placed a pair of cute eyeglasses on her nose... Smiling widely at her performance at changing the subject so quickly.

"What the hell is this?" he moaned, as he gestured to her face. "Is this for real?"

She began giggling and her breasts responded... he groaned at the sight.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes... yes I do." He sat on the bed and leaned over her face for a quick kiss. "They're cute... you make them look very nice."

"Thank you. About a month ago, I started getting headaches that took a long time to go away. And..."

"What? Why didn't you tell me you were having headaches?"

"Because, Michael... they weren't serious enough to bother you and your school work. Anyway, I..."

"Like hell it isn't. Are you telling me, if you broke your leg, you wouldn't tell me until you came hobbling through the front door on crutches?"

Amy blinked. Michael tilted his head, expecting an answer.

"Let me finish, Michael," she replied, with a short tone. She squinted her beautiful eyes at him, not backing down.

He nodded.

"Linda, at work, suggested I get my eyes checked. She said my kind of headaches... you know, headaches at the end of the day, reading a lot, can cause eye strain and then headaches. So... I made an appointment and I'm a little near sighted with a bit of astigmatism. The doctor said I don't need to wear them all the time... just when I read, watch TV, and when I drive. So... And... I wanted to surprise you with my new look, but, you jumped my shit and wouldn't let me give you my surprise!" She leaped from the bed to the other side and marched into the bathroom... slamming the door behind her. The fox tail followed in.

"Damn it," he mumbled, as he knew he pissed her off.

"Amy, you get your cute ass out here and show me that fox tail, right now. I promise... I... I don't know... I'll do something to keep my big mouth shut while you talk. I should've paid closer attention to the excitement in your voice, and..."

The door flew open and she stood in the threshold... arms crossed... hiding her naked breasts. His cock lurched and enlarged.

"I'm sorry. You and I need to sit down and have a discussion regarding my behavior when you have something to say to me. I shouldn't have boiled over when you said 'headaches.'"

"Kiss me, Mr. Rude." She couldn't hold her frown down any longer.

He leaned over and she snatched his neck for a kiss.

She skipped back to the bed, wiggling her fox tail along the way. He raked his boots from his feet to begin the process of stripping naked.

"Stop," she barked, as he moved toward the bed to join her. "I'm going to suck you off with my glasses on." She laid on her back... her head over the edge of the bed and gestured for him to approach. She reached over her head and pulled his cock toward her mouth.

"Deep throat me... but, don't jab at me. Let me take you at my own pace."

"Are you sure? We've never done..."

"Shoosh!" With that, she eased his cock head into her mouth. The back of her head against the side of the mattress, pulling him deeper into her mouth... she gagged...and then slipped him into her throat... Swallowing to massage his cock.

"Fuck, yeah," he moaned.

She pushed his thighs away and started gasping for air. A few breaths, pulled on his cock and repeated. She pulled him out again, gasping for air. "Fuck my throat when I tap your leg." She repeated the procedure and tapped his leg. He tentatively swiveled his hips, sliding his cock down her throat. He could see his cock causing a bulge in her neck.

"Amazing." He withdrew with her gasping for more air. Her new eyeglasses fell from her face to the floor, when she coughed a little from the irritation.

"That's enough of that, Pretty Girl," he offered, as he handed the eyewear to her. "You've got me worked up over that cute foxy tail. Come here."

He crawled into bed and leaned against the headboard, patting his lap. She smiled a sly and happy smile and crawled next to him.

"Lay across my lap... I want to rub your bottom and stroke your tail," he chuckled. "I might give you a little love tap, too."

Amy squeaked as she laid across her husband's lap... her puss pressing his cock... sideways. She felt him enlarging and giggled.

For the next five minutes, he stroked the soft and supple skin of her tanned bottom, slipping a finger, occasionally, along her crease to tease her. Teasing her rosebud holding the plug and fox tail.

"You're driving me crazy," she slurred, as his finger withdrew from her slick hole. She stood on the bed in front of him, placing her glasses back on her nose... Smiling down on him. "Lie down flat and bring your knees back." She turned away, got on her hands and knees, and crawled backward towards his hips. She wiggled her legs and feet beneath his bent legs until her hips were near his. Presenting her behind to him... Fox tail hiding her rosebud and her crease. Without looking at him... "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"I will, if you want it, Amy, but, I'm just not that in to it. I love your silky pussy. It wraps around me and drives me mad."

"OK... but, we need to talk about doing it at least once. Guide your dick into my pussy. I'm gonna fuck you."

He grabbed her hip and bent his dick toward her oozing tunnel. Pulling her closer, she inched backward on her hands and knees. He pushed the fox tail aside, lined the head of his cock on her hole and teased her. She leaned into him at the touch and slipped his cock all the way... sighing loudly during the intrusion.

"God, Michael, you fill me up so good." Michael moaned in reply.

She began swiveling and rocking her hips to slide his cock back and forth in her oozing tunnel, hidden to Michael because of the fox tail in her ass. The tail swept across his pubis, as she fucked herself with his cock.

She came hard three times. On the third... Michael snatched his petite wife and placed her on her back. He lined up on her kitty and shoved it in... then lay across her chest... kissing her lips and mouth... Her arms involuntarily wrapped around his neck and back in reply. He pulled the eyeglasses from her face and tossed them to a pillow. He fucked her slowly for the next twenty minutes... After coaxing two more orgasms from his wife, he roared his release.

*****

"Again, I'm sorry."

Amy moaned her acceptance, lying on top of her man... kissing his neck... his lips... pressing her shiny pearl against his pubis... drilling her nipples into his chest.

"Michael..." Kiss. "I like surprising you." Kiss. "If I thought my headaches were bad, I would've told you." Kiss. She giggled. "I will tell you if I break my leg, I promise."

Michael couldn't hold it back... he gut laughed. "Dang, Amy... I'm in love with you, Baby. I want to be in your life. If you're not feeling well, I want to know."

"OK... I sold a house to a wealthy doctor and his wife, yesterday. When it closes at the end of the month, I'll make $12,000 on the commission. My first big, big sale in Lubbock."

"Mmm, my working girl. That's great. You're disappointed, aren't you? The home prices here are so much less than in Dallas... the commissions."

"It's OK, Michael... I'm with you." She kissed him... massaging his tonsil with her tongue. "Now..." She giggled. "I do want you to fuck me in the ass." She wiggled and eyebrow at him.

Michael... in love with his woman... "OK. Maybe with you, I'll enjoy."

"Yass!" She leapt from the bed, wiggled her fox tail into the bathroom and returned with anal lubricant... tossing it to him. "OK. I'm going to kneel on the edge of the bed and you're gonna massage that into my ass, then, put some on your dick. Lot's of it."

He nodded as he swung his legs onto the floor and stood. She positioned, hands and knees on the edge of the bed... wiggling her fox tail at him while she giggled.

"You are so hot, Pretty Girl," he moaned, as he gently removed the fox tail plug from her ass... revealing a gaping ass hole. He cringed a little at the obscene sight. Slowly, he massaged the lubricant into her ass, and then, onto his cock. Wiping his hands with a towel, he lined the tip of his cock with her... other hole.

"Wait... over there in the drawer is my dildo. I want it."

He shook his head, retrieved the blue plastic cock and tossed it on the bed in front of her. Again, he lined up on her gaping rosebud and slipped into her ass... past his corona. Then, wiggled it against her, holding her steady from her hips, and this time four inches of his seven slip inside her. She's tight, he though. He withdrew a little and slipped another inch.

"This is so fucking good," she whimpered, as she moved her hips backward, plunging him to the root of his thick cock. "Leave it there. Don't move yet." She reached for the blue cock, and slipped it into her pussy. "OK... are you OK? You feel so good inside me, Baby."

"I'm good, Little One. Tight, but good. I felt you insert your dildo. Tell me what you want."

"OK... slowly, start fucking me. I'll let you know... Ooo!"

Michael snickered as he withdrew a bit and pushed forward, interrupting her. Holding her steady by her hips. Amazed... as he fucked her ass, her little asshole gripped his thick cock. He was seriously concerned he was pulling her guts out.

"Can you feel that blue cock sliding against your dick?" she wheezed.

"I do, Little One. It's a... a very, new sensation."

"OK... you can go a little faster, now. We'll work together to pick up the... FucK!"

The sting from the hand of her husband, launched her head and shoulders into the bed, causing him to follow her to maintain his penetration... his legs against the side of the mattress.

"Again!" she spewed. "Slap my ass agi... YASS!... More, Baby!... OH, GOD, YASS!... Fuck me hard now!"

"You like me spanking your ass, do you?" he grunted, as he swiveled his hips back and forth on her gripping hole.

"Yes, Michael! And don't stop and until I tell you to staah... YEOOOOW!... Fucking A... More!"

Michael fucked her ass and slapped her ass until he became concerned with the welts he was causing... begging her it was time to stop. "Two more times and then, no more. But, keep fucking me. I love it, Michael. You're a sexy lover, Baby. I love it! Fuck me up!" She plunged her hips to the base of his cock.... Sliding nearly the entire length of his cock with each stroke. She began pinching and rubbing her clit... her orgasm building with both her holes filled and her little nub swollen and begging for more.

"YEEP!"

She quivered, collapsed, and convulsed onto the bed... Michael following her down with his swollen root plunged deep in her ass. He had to kneel on the bed to maintain his penetration. He resumed fucking her ass, her convulsions squeezing his cock... he came unexpectedly from the pressure... he came hard... collapsing onto his petite wife... spewing sticky cum deep inside her.

Both lovers straining for oxygen... moments later, they separated... exhausted. Amy opened her slitted eyes... still lying flat on her tummy on the mattress. In a garbled whisper...

"That was the best ass fucking I've ever had, Lover."

Gulping air between words... "Damn, Amy."... "A new"... "experience, woman."... "I can't"... "say I disliked it"... "because"... "you're so, intense"... "you're"... "I don't know the words."... "God, I love you."

Ten minutes later, Amy rolled out of bed and strolled to the bathroom. Hand print welts on her reddened ass cheeks. She returned with a wash cloth and a jar of aloe. She washed his cock, returning to the bathroom for rinsing the cloth, several times. Then, she slipped into bed next to him, rolled on her tummy, folder her arms and lay her head down... "I mean it, Michael. I've never been spanked like that before. It was intense," she offered, as she handed him the jar of aloe. He began massaging her cheeks with the healing gel. "I swear. I had at least three mini-orgasms from just you slapping my ass. Geez, that feels good. Don't press too hard, OK?"

"I surprised myself." He whispered.

"What?"

"I enjoyed it. I mean, I didn't think I would because of my past experiences. But, I enjoyed watching you. It was... well, it was intense watching you enjoy it. It stimulated me like I haven't felt before. I think the dildo rubbing the underside of my dick was a good part of it, but, you, Amy... You're one hot, sexy woman. I react to you... you reacting to me, like I've never experienced."