Love, Texas Style 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head on her folded arms to smile at him. "I agree, Lover. It's fun to react to you, too. And, you're doing very, very well massaging my ass." She winked. "And... we're doing this again, Baby. You're definitely in the top three of my ass fucks." She giggled.

"OK, there my conniving little minx. Not before you tell me about the other two."

*****

"Mr. Woods to see you, Mrs. Woods."

"Thank you, Darla," she replied, as she pushed herself from her desk.

Terry stepped through the doorway and Darla left... closing the door behind her. Traci glided across the office and kissed her man. "I love when you come to see me," she moaned, as she kissed him again.

"Mmm, I love seeing you anytime. But, I'm here to give you some information..." He paused... "It's personal."

"Oh? Serious?"

"I think it is and I also think you should know."

"OK." Apprehension in her tone. Terry led his wife to her small conference table to sit.

"Sydney, a month ago." She nodded at his beginning.

"Adelaide." She nodded again, wondering where this is going.

"Traci, I have no way of easing this in, so I'm going to just be candid and upfront." He paused. "When I saw you and Adelaide at the McDonough reception, I became concerned. One, I had never seen you respond to someone the way I saw you that evening." He paused, and she nodded. "Call it experience or intuition or something else, but... I asked my host about Adelaide, and he told me pretty much what we know now. But, it was the way he told me that bothered me."

"Are you and I in trouble, Terry? I mean... is this going to be..."

"No... Absolutely not," he interrupted. "Our marriage is not in jeopardy. But, it's Adelaide that's the problem." He paused... she nodded. "The next morning, when you showed me the note and told me you were curious, I interpreted it as you were horny for her and the way you behaved was not typical for you. It bothered me." He paused. "Not able to let go of it when I left the room, I called Aaron and asked him to look into Adelaide and her husband, Richard."

"Jesus, Terry, why? It's not like you to do something like that. Investigate someone not related to the firm."

"A little voice in my head, Traci. Let me ask you some questions... about your experience with Adelaide, because, it could clear some things up. OK?"

"OK." She nodded her word.

"Before Adelaide spoke with you at the McDonough home, were you... aroused during the reception? I mean, were you... wanting a woman?"

"No, but, I was watching you closely. You were handsome that evening in your tux and I was feeling frisky towards you." She giggled.

Terry smiled a thank you and continued.

"When Adelaide got you alone, how long did it take before you became... attracted to her?"

Traci blinked. She tilted her head, trying to understand the direction of this questioning. "I don't know... maybe a few minutes."

"Was the desire increasing as time passed?"

She blinked again. "Yes, I suppose... Where's this going, Terry?"

Terry nodded and looked down for a moment. "The next day, when the two of you met in the hotel lounge, was it the same? As soon as she was in your immediate presence, did you feel... you needed her? And the longer she was with you, the more you wanted her?"

"Damn! Are you telling me she drugged me?"

"Maybe... kinda?"

"With what?"

"Let me finish, Traci. Aaron called me when we were in Melbourne and told me Richard and Adelaide have been suspected of using... I don't know...potions... or hormones... um, let me see..." He looked down to his iPad, swiped a few times and looked up. "Phero... mones. Aaron tells me they can incite another's libido. It works on some and not on others."

"That Bitch!" Anger increasing, her face became pink.

"Think, Traci... did she ever touch you during the reception near your face and nose? The same during the meeting in the lounge... and the suite... Was she ever out of your sight in the suite?"

Traci pushed away from the table in anger... her chair tipped over and crashed to the floor. "Damn it!" she screamed, as she crossed the room to the window. She began crying.

Terry set the iPad on the table and took his wife into his arms. Calmly... "I've never heard of this, until now. Aaron... well, says it... Well, anyway, Aaron took the initiative and had her purse stolen."

Traci turned and looked up from his chest with shock on her face... her face and eyes red from the tears.

"They found a small bottle and had it analyzed in Australia through a detective agency." He paused. "Phero, er, whatever... the bottle contained what Aaron suspected."

"I'm so stupid!" She wailed her words and tried to turn away from her husband.

"Nonsense, you had no idea. This is not your fault, Traci. You were seduced with chemicals. Or, at least we have some evidence of it. I don't think we will ever be able to prove she used it on you specifically, but your behavior changed... I noticed it."

"I am so damn angry and hurt at the same time! Fuck!" She pushed him away and collapsed at her desk... standing back up immediately. "I can't think straight!" Tears streaming down her red, hurt and angry face...

"It was my honeymoon, for God's sake... and I fucked it up!"

*****

The smell of coffee caused Traci to appear in the kitchen.

Terry smiled as she shuffled over in her robe and oversized fluffy slippers... and kissed him.

"Breakfast?"

"Famished."

"The girls and I made tacos for supper while you slept. Dang, Traci... I don't believe I've seen a woman so angry as I did in your office yesterday. The best thing I could've done was get you out of the building and back home."

"I'm still angry," she groaned, after taking a sip of coffee. "Thank you for giving me the sleep aid. It helped."

Terry just smiled while scrabbling eggs. "Aaron called to check on you."

"Yeah? Umm, does he?"

"He doesn't... the details at least. Traci, he's going to suspect considering he knows about the... whatever they're called. You don't have to..."

"Yes, I do," she interrupted, in a firm tone. "I don't want anything between Aaron and me to go unspoken."

*****

"Mrs. Woods to see you."

"Great!" Aaron pushed away from his desk as Traci entered his office.

"Aaron, Terry told me about the pheromones," she began, just after she heard the door close. "Thank you for helping Terry with his concerns."

"Don't mentioned it," he replied, as he gestured for her to take a seat. "Terry's helped me more than I can count. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him... he's that kind of employer and man."

"Look, I'm... it's a little awkward, so..."

"I don't want to know, Traci," Aaron interrupted, in a firm tone... a stop sign with his hand. "Terry didn't mention anything and that's the way I want it. And, you and I are going to get past this and we're going to continue doing great things together. Agreed?"

"Agreed," she offered in relief. "But I have to ask. The purse. You had it stolen?" She tried to giggle the awkwardness away.

He laughed... "The detective in Australia suggested it. He told me it's a problem there and he knew the right man to find out if she was carrying it. He mentioned a former Australian SAS soldier. Kinda like the Navy Seals here. Any way, it's behind us, right?"

She nodded...

"Yes... it is.