Love, Texas Style 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because Amy was short and Michael was tall, Michael found a rock he thought would suit their need... Amy placing a foot on the rock to elevate her hips for Michael to enter her from behind. When they took the ATV, with the rock on board, Michael saw two horses tied to a shrub and he recognized both horses from a distance. He immediately stopped and killed the engine of the loud ATV.

"There is no way. Not now at least."

"What?" Amy chirped.

"Over there... That's Dad's and Traci's horses tied up." He paused. "I'm not risking it and we'll come back later today."

"You think your Dad and Traci are by our tree?"

Michael gut laughed... "You now think that tree belongs to us, Pretty Girl?"

"Why yes, Woods! We're modifying it for 'Our' needs," she giggled. "Come on... Let's go watch them. It'll be hot."

"Hell no!" he roared, as he started the ATV and did a U-turn back to the barn. Over the roar of the ATV engine... "There is no fucking way I'm gonna creep on my dad. If he caught us, I couldn't face him. ABSOLUTELY, NOT."

Amy giggled through her faux pout. They did go back after Terry and Traci returned to the house. When Amy saw them riding in, she snatched Michael's hand and raced to the barn for the ATV.

"Just knowing your dad and Traci were doing it by our tree has got me horny, Michael!" she announced as they raced to their mission.

Amy walked briskly towards the tree, while Michael unloaded the extremely heavy rock from the ATV.

"Oh, my God!" she chirped, as she pointed to the ground. "I thinks that's your dad's cum on the ground. Hurry, Michael, I can't stand it any longer!"

"How about I place the rock on the other side of the tree? Just for our use. I don't want to disturb Emilia's and Dad's special place. It'll be our special place." He waddled with the heavy rock to the other side of the tree.

"Yes! That's a great idea!" Amy wheezed, as she began peeling off her boots, jeans, and panties. She placed her boots back onto her feet... Peeling her shirt and bra off... "Hurry!"

Michael groaned as he dropped the rock and adjusted it so Amy could lean over and brace herself with the tree trunk. She jumped on the rock and wiggled her wide hips and cute ass at him as he peeled his boots off while leaning against a nearby tree. "You look so hot, Amy. I'm never gonna forget this day with you."

"Hurry up, Stud. My pussy's dripping down my legs thinking about this all day."

Fully nude, except for boots, they... moaned... growled... squealed... groaned... wheezed. They croaked... begged... bellowed... whimpered... wailed. They announced obscenities. This was nothing more than animalistic fucking.

Standing behind his lover... Amy bent over, stiff armed against the tree, he held her hips with one hand and pawed her tits with the other. She moaned her approval. While holding both her hips, he watched his condom covered cock slide in and out of her oozing pussy... leaving her white cream on his dick. He imagined the same creamy cum drooling onto her clit and trimmed pussy hair. He moaned at the thought. She loudly vocalized "I love it" a dozen or more times... Along with other words of pleasure.

He caught a glimpse of movement to his right and turned quickly. It was Denise... riding her horse alone in a slow walk... about 40 yards away. She nodded, touched the front edge of her hat and continued riding away as though she had seen nothing at all. Michael chuckled...

"Denise just saw us," he wheezed, as his cock slipped in and out of her needy hole.

"That is so hot... Yeep!" She collapsed against the tree and Michael had to follow her to maintain contact. Her body quivered and quaked... Michael's announcement about Denise, sent her over the edge. Her pussy contracting on his dick, Michael roared his release after a couple of more strokes.

Minutes later...

"I don't know what I'm gonna say when I see Denise," he groaned, as he slipped his last boot over his foot.

Amy giggled as she skipped over into his arms and then began laughing loudly. She was dressed except for her bra and shirt. Michael moaned in his thoughts as her breasts wobbled across her chest.

"I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna walk right over to her, kiss her right on the mouth, and thank her. That she made it that much hotter when she saw us."

"Jesus! You're amazing, Amy. So passionate in everything you do."

*****

Denise stepped out of the stable and began walking towards the main house when Amy and Michael drove up to the barn. Amy, true to her word, leaped from the ATV before Michael could completely stop it, and raced toward Denise... Causing Denise to pause in her step.

Amy snatched her neck and kissed her... Amy, surprised... a little... when Denise kissed her back. "That was so hot when Michael told me you saw us!"

Denise smiled and nodded as they broke their embrace. "I'll make a point to avoid that area when you and Michael are here. OK?" She laughed at her offer. Amy laughed, too, as she slipped her arm into Denise's and made for the house. As the two women passed Michael...

"Cute ass, Michael," Denise offered, with a subdued tone and a sly smile. She then offered him the same promise she offered Amy.

Michael turned red at the comment, with Amy gut laughing at the sight.

Chapter 151

Michael reflected on his day. And, his future.

While dressing for his wedding at the Doubletree Inn, he couldn't help but think of his gorgeous fiancé. His brother, Bill, shared his room, while Jacob shared with his father.

Amy had called him the night before, after the rehearsal, and informed him, and his brothers, the wedding could no longer be held in the backyard, due to the two days of on again, off again, rain; making the lawn too swampy for anyone to walk. The wedding would be held in her parents' living room instead.

Earlier in the day, he attended the graduation ceremony for Amy and Maggie at SMU... sitting with Amy's parents and Amy's brothers and sister in laws. Maggie's parents and brother sat nearby, along with his father, Traci, and her daughters. Both Amy and Maggie were recognized for graduating Magna Cum Laude. A special achievement for Maggie with her double major in Accounting and Finance.

After the ceremony, Terry formally offered Maggie a job in the Brenham headquarters office. She squealed so loud and hugged her uncle, everyone within ear shot turned to notice the joy.

Everyone raced back home and to the hotel to prepare for the wedding.

Michael stepped back from the mirror. He nodded and smiled to himself. Amy had chosen this tuxedo for him during one of his trips to Dallas from Lubbock. The tuxedo... very formal, classic, James Bond like, and he had to admit. It looked good.

Bill stepped up beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder... smiling and nodding his approval.

*****

"You're absolutely beautiful."

Amy turned and smiled to her friend and roommate. "Thank you, Maggie. Do you think Michael will like it?"

"Amy," came the reply. "He'll love it. And you make anything you wear look beautiful. This gown is perfect for you, and Michael will never forget you entering the room to become his wife."

They hugged. "I'm a little nervous," Amy whispered. "I shouldn't be, because Michael loves me so much and I love him. This whole time I've been telling him I can't wait to be his wife and... now it's here."

The two friends hugged again. Amy turned to hug her mother. "Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You are the one who made me into who I am." Sniffle. "The one who taught me how to love Michael. I'm going to miss you so much after today." Sniffle.

"Baby, I am so happy you have found Michael," she replied, as she broke their embrace, while keeping their hands together. "Your father and I are so proud of you and what you have done." Sniffle. She continued...

"It's time, my sweet and beautiful daughter. Michael is waiting for you."

*****

Michael took a look around the living room of his future in law's home.

Nothing but family. Amy's brothers and their families. Olivia's mother... the first time he met Amy's grandmother... even with age, Esther was beautiful. His father and Traci... both smiling at him. Terry, Jr. and his family... Emilia and her family; Emilia showing her baby bump prominently. Bill standing by his side as best man... looking the happiest he had ever seen. Jacob standing by his father and Traci's daughters. Maggie's parents and her brother were present because Maggie was the maid of honor. An associate pastor from the nearby Methodist Church would be officiating. Michael thought he looked like a teenager.

It crossed his mind, this is the room where he asked Amy to spend the rest of their lives together. Now, he was going to be married in the same room. He tilted his head and arched an eyebrow. "This room may be a very special place for our future... maybe," he thought.

With that thought...

Amy and her father entered the room.

Everyone gasped... including Terry.

Michael almost wept at the sight of the beautiful woman standing mere feet away. A lump formed in his throat.

The gown she was wearing was simple, yet elegant. A floor length petticoat skirt... an off the shoulder bodice which covered her breasts completely... beautiful lace extending from the bodice to her upper chest and around her neck to her chin... The lace continued over her shoulders and down her arms to her wrists... The lace was heavy and only showed a little of the skin beneath. All of the dress in a white color... Her veil... simple and small... Her hair... In the same hairstyle she wore on their engagement. Since spring break, Amy had returned to the tanning salon and her skin had nearly returned to the dark color she had when she met Michael the previous summer. Her skin and the white gown contrasted beautifully.

"I can't wait to be his wife, Daddy," she whispered, as she smiled her unique smile toward the man she was about to marry. She turned to face her father standing next to her. "Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I love you."

Leon nodded and smiled in return. "I love you, my precious Amy."

As Leon handed Amy off to Michael...

"You're beautiful, Amy," Michael whispered in her ear.

She replied with her cheerful and unique smile... "So are you, Michael."

Twenty minutes later, everyone gasped at the sight of the most romantic kiss they had ever seen.

*****

Amy giggled as she turned to see her man... napping in his seat.

"More champagne?"

Amy turned to the pretty stewardess with an Irish accent and smiled... "Yes, thank you." She took a sip from the glass in First Class... the flight returning to DFW International. The two lovers were over the Atlantic returning from their honeymoon.

Amy paused to reflect on the most wonderful last three weeks in her life.

Finals, last minute preparations for the wedding, her graduation, the wedding moved into her parents' living due to heavy rains, her marriage to the most handsome man on the planet in her parents' home. She sighed at the thoughts and took another sip from her glass. She really out did herself when she dressed her man in his tuxedo. She nodded at her great success and then realized, Michael was really the cause he looked sexy and masculine. She giggled at her thought. Another sip.

The reception and banquet at the country club. She nearly wept at the generosity of her parents to give her and her husband such a fine banquet. Her friends Emily and Claire were invited, along with many of her dormmates. Many of her father and father in laws' closest clients and business associates were invited. Some of the most wealthy and powerful men and women in the county. She would never forget, while holding her husband's hand, greeting each, and every guest at their table, and thanking them for attending the most important day in her life. She made an honest attempt to dance with each and every one of them, although, she was pretty sure she missed one or two.

Her first dance with her husband, she would never forget. Her brother in law, Bill, singing... while playing a guitar, chose... It Feels So Right, made famous by Alabama. A tune from the early 80s. The words couldn't have been more perfect for her and Michael, and the emotion Bill brought to the song, nearly brought her to tears while in the arms of her husband. Many of the guests were weeping.

It was a wonderful feeling to be the center of attention during the banquet... a feeling she would never forget.

She and Michael agreed weeks before, they would spend their wedding night in her childhood bedroom. Michael wanted it to be sentimental instead of some sterile hotel suite. She loved that Michael placed importance on memorable events and surroundings. It was so arousing while Michael undressed her from her gown. Kissing her neck and as he peeled the gown from her shoulders. They made love while she was on her back and he was holding her head with his hands. They kissed while he swiveled his hips... sliding his naked cock in and out of her cute kitty. Her hands and arms around his neck and back. Moaning into his mouth during their kiss. She moaned at the sensation of receiving, for the first time, her husband's sex while not covered with a condom. The sensation for her was dramatic and felt wonderful... natural... arousing. His unique corona having the desire effect on her g-spot. After her sixth orgasm, he erupted inside her. Again, a first for her. To feel a man's sperm splashing against the insides of her pussy. The sensation took her by surprise, but, it felt wonderful and natural... looking forward to many more times in the future. Overall, her wedding night experience was wonderful and memorable. Michael was a good lover and her, being his wife, made it that more special.

They fell asleep in each other's arms... his cum leaking from her puss all night.

Her parents' took them, and Terry and Traci, to lunch the next day... at the club, of course, where Leon and Olivia handed them the airline tickets and reservations they made in Paris. The trip planned by Amy and her mother, with input from Michael. That evening, the newly married couple took a First Class flight to Paris.

They spent a romantic week in Paris... visiting the usual places... The Louvre, Effel Tower, Arc d'Triomphe, Palace of Versailles, and others. The most romantic... the quaint cafes and restaurants where they could spend quiet and romantic time with one another. The quiet walks hand in hand through quiet neighborhoods. Of course, the sex was great for both of them in the InterContinental Paris. Her mother reserved a spacious suite for them.

After Paris, a 10 day race across Europe by train, before the lovers had to return to Lubbock for Michael's classes. Amsterdam, London, Munich, Venice, Florence, Rome; a flight to Barcelona. A race to Dublin by air and then home. Once, on the train to Venice, they found themselves alone in a cabin with curtains. At Amy's instigation, Michael fucked her silly... she cumming three times and him once. She laid on her back as he fucked away on her pussy with one knee on the seat and his foot on the floor. She bit the seat cushion to soften her cries of pleasure.

"Ugh," came a sleepy groan from beside her. "Damn... I need to get up and stretch." He rolled his head over to his right to find the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. "My God, Amy. You are so pretty. I love you."

Amy leaned over and kissed her husband... holding his cheek with one hand and the champagne with the other.

Two hours later, an Irish voice in First Class...

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are preparing the cabin for arrival to DFW International..."

*****

Amy found herself in her bed.

Her bed and Michael's bed. She nodded... she was sharing her bed with her husband. Her husband. She hummed at the beautiful thought of Michael being her husband.

Smiling and admiring the handsome man beside her... She ran her fingers across his chest and then through his dark hair on his forehead. While she tried to wake her man, she reflected on the last few days.

She and Michael packed up her things and loaded them into his pickup truck for the drive to Lubbock. The farewell with her parents was emotional. Leon and Olivia wept while saying goodbye. Their little girl was leaving for a life with her husband.

She left her very hot and red C8 Corvette Stingray in the care of her parents. Her father slipped a note, informing her he made a deposit in her account... to help her buy another car in Lubbock... one, more suited, for selling real estate in the very conservative Lubbock market. He had a list of the most successful real estate brokers in Lubbock for her to consider... and, he had made a few calls to the owners.

Michael secured a one bedroom apartment in the same complex as his brothers before the wedding. The two younger brothers found a fellow engineering student to take Michael's place in their apartment.

After Michael and his brothers (both brothers were interning in Lubbock) unloaded their belongings into their new apartment, Michael swept her off her feet and over the threshold with her giggling. Their first kiss in their apartment turned into a marathon of passion.

They made love in their bedroom. Their kitchen. Their living room. On the floor. Against the wall. On the furniture. Six hours of the best sex she ever experienced... finishing after 3am... falling asleep in each other's arms.

"Ugh," Michael groaned, as she raked her fingernails across his chest. "What time is it?"

"Nearly noon," she giggled.

"Well, there goes the most productive part of my day," he chuckled. "I can't remember the last time I slept this late. I suppose a honeymoon in Europe will do that." He groaned again and pulled his lover into a cuddle. "I love you, Amy Woods."

"Woods," she replied in a whisper... drawing out her new last name. "I love it... and, I love you." She moaned her words as she snuggled her naked behind into his cock, and pulled his arm over her waist and placed his hand on her naked breast... pressing it there with her own hand.

They nuzzled and cuddled for a few minutes, before starting their first day in Lubbock.

Chapter 152

"Well, here's the keys to the front door, so to speak."

Terry nodded, with a huge smile, as he examined the signatures on the contract... the ink barely dry. A small gathering in the conference room began a soft and short applause.

"Thank you, Ross," he offered, as he stood to shake the hand of the now former Chairman and CEO of Great American Re... one of the largest re-insurers in the world. An acquisition Terry had coveted for years. "This is a wonderful day for me. You know well the number of times we've spoken over the years... and, become friends. And now... finally..."

Ross gut laughed as he released Terry's hand. "You should've brought Traci and Aaron in on those past attempts to buy the company. I'm telling ya... those two together... are brilliant and unstoppable. I now feel comfortable leaving here knowing the company is in good hands and will continue its 120 year legacy for the next 100 years."

Ross' comment caused a lump to form in his throat. He found himself, uncharacteristically, emotional. But, true to form, he didn't let on to those in the room. Ross turned to shake the hands of his key staff, and then... crossed the room to greet Traci and Aaron.

"Congratulations, you two," he offered sincerely. Then, with a laugh, and then a whisper... "Terry better give you two a bonus. You did something he couldn't do in ten years." He shook Aaron's hand vigorously and then, Traci's hand... gently, with his free hand on top of hers. "I'll never forget working with each of you."

After Aaron and Traci offered thanks and pleasantries, he turned, and left the room... his staff following him out... Leaving Terry and his staff alone.