Love, Texas Style 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry slowly turned to his prized executives... "I'll be damned," he whispered. Just loud enough for them to hear. "Thank you."

"You now have access to a large resource of cash," Aaron mused. "The possibilities are endless for the future of M&T." Terry nodded as he approached Aaron to shake his hand. Traci reached and took him into a brief hug after Aaron's handshake.

"Congratulations," she offered in his ear before she released him.

"Well done... well done, indeed," he offered, as he nodded to each of them.

"Terry?" Traci began, as she gestured across the room. "Maggie helped us enormously. She did a lot of the heavy lifting... getting us the data, financials, projections... Anything Aaron or I needed, Maggie came through for us." Traci paused for Terry to digest her words. "I'm giving her a bonus for her effort. She deserves it, Terry. No doubt."

"Of course," Terry replied, as he turned to approach his wife's niece, who was smiling proudly for her effort on such a huge project. "Thank you, Maggie," he whispered, as he took her into a brief hug. "Someday, you'll understand the enormity of your contribution."

"Thank you, Uncle Terry. I mean it... For the opportunity Ms. Morrison and Mr. Mechlenberg have given me." He nodded with her hands inside of his.

"So," Terry announced, as he turned away from Maggie. "Let's have an early lunch and discuss the future of Great American. Having been in Pittsburgh too many times, without success, I know the best restaurants." He chuckled.

*****

Traci was sliding her drooling pussy across his swollen cock.

Terry was leaning against the headboard in his hotel suite. His beautiful and curvy girlfriend on his lap, face to face. Her hand on the headboard... another on his shoulder. She wiggled her hips to place the tip of his cock at her entrance... having lubed his cock with her drippings for a good minute.

"Oh," she sighed, in a long, husky whisper, as his swollen sex slipped into her needy tunnel. "You feel so good right now." She gasped her words to him in staccato.

"Mmm," he replied. In a whisper, "I'm the beneficiary of your Pilates... Thank you." He groaned his last two words, as she squeezed her pelvic muscles on him.

"Yes," she hissed, as she picked up the pace on her man. Her hips moving forward and backward, sliding his cock back and forth in her hot puss. Her prominent clit and clitoral hood raking his pubis with effect. Her amble tits rolling around on her chest, tapping and hugging his upper chest, as her lips... near his. Her hand on the headboard steadying her moves... her other hand, digging fingernails into his shoulder and neck as her breaths became ragged and powerful.

Her pace... again... increased. The rolls of flesh from her waist to her thighs, swaying with each forward and backward movement. She leaned into the side of his face and breathed hot breath on his neck.

He groaned with each stroke of his cock raking the insides of his lover. As each minute passed, his moans became more prominent. She began gasping... an indication, from his experience with Traci, she was about to cum.

She froze on his hips... fully impaled by his cock... she groaned a throaty groan into his shoulder... she began quivering, almost violently on his hips and chest... her breasts pressed flat against his chest. "This... feels so... fucking good," she offered, in a strangled and subdued tone. Crushing herself into his hips, chest, neck, and face with her enhanced Pilates strength.

She released him and began fucking him again... within a minute, she was cumming hard on him a second time... even more intensely than the first.

When she recovered, Terry growled and swept her off his hips with his arms. Rolling her onto her back, he pushed her left leg forward, drilled his hands into the mattress, and allowed her left leg to rest against his right arm... her other leg curled onto his back and hips. Her hands on his neck and face while he hovered just above her. He lined his cock up on her dripping slit with one hand and began stroking her in a loving way. Within a minute, she released his face and neck and snatched his forearms for a brace... seizing hard into an orgasm... flailing her head back... her neck muscles, taut... her face contorted... quivering through her pleasures... her breasts quivering... a husky groan from her clinched lips.

"Yes," he breathed, in a deep tone, just above her face. Admiring the quivering flesh of her tits... rolling around on her chest as she endured orgasm after orgasm. She drew in a deep and long breath and began bumping her puss against him... "More, Terry... please."

Her cute voice and plea were irresistible... he began stroking her again.

"Oh, God... oh, yes... oh, Terry..., yes, yes, yesyesyesYesYES!"

Again... clinching his forearms with her hands and fingernails... throwing her head and neck back into her pillow... contortion in her face... clinched lips and teeth... her legs... attempting to straighten but meeting resistance from his own legs and arms... her feet flailing in the air... her toes curled into orgasmic seizure.

"You like that, Traci?" he taunted her.

"Fuck!" she wheezed, as she came off her orgasm. Her expletive was answered with a readjustment of his posture. He pushed her legs back, placed his hands on the back of her thighs and began going at her with a purpose... his own release. Two minutes of aggressive long stroking her, and she croaked an unintelligible expletive with a gasp, seizure, and throaty cry. He answered her orgasm with his own ejaculation. Splashing her insides with his warm and sticky goo... collapsing onto her luscious tits and breathing his release into her neck.

A minute later, he rolled off her reclining figure and pulled her into a spoon... a cuddle. She snatched his hand over her waist and placed it firmly against her breast... keeping his hand in place with her own.

*****

Terry looked to his left and smiled.

Traci smiled back as he took her right hand into his left and squeezed.

"OK," Hector Rios began. "Well, this didn't take as long as I anticipated. Mark, you're up."

"Terry... Traci... All of the details from our meetings these past two weeks are here in this marriage contract and pre-nuptial agreement. We're here today to thoroughly insure the two of you understand what's in this agreement and each of you have a full understanding should this marriage fail."

The lovers nodded to Mark Upton... Terry's personal attorney for years. Traci turned and nodded to Hector... her attorney.

"OK... this contract becomes effective the moment the marriage certificate is filed in the county clerk's office. Traci, you understand, M&T Investments is immune from any judgement as it relates to this marriage or its failure?" She nodded. "You also understand, your employment with M&T, should your marriage fail, shall not be in jeopardy, unless it is thoroughly and justly found, you are willfully and grossly negligent in your duties to M&T?" She nodded. "Terry, you understand, should this marriage fail, and, Traci has a legitimate claim of harassment, or wrongful termination, as a result of your personal and influential actions, YOU... are personally liable for any claims brought by Traci and her counsel, and M&T is immune from any claims, and you are forbidden by this agreement to involve M&T in any claims?" He nodded.

Mark spent another 15 minutes reviewing the terms of the agreement... There were no objections from Hector, Traci or Terry.

"OK, then," Mark sighed when he finished. "Are we ready to sign?" The contracts were passed around, initialed on each paragraph, and then signed and witnessed by a notary... with Terry signing last.

"Good," Mark announced, as he passed Traci's copy of the agreement to Hector. "The check, Terry?"

Terry nodded and pulled a check from his coat pocket and passed it to his attorney, who then passed it to Hector. Hector inspected the check and then passed it to Traci... her eyes lit up.

"Terry?" she paused. "This is more than we agreed." She waved the check in her hand as she made her point.

"I know. I laid in bed this week thinking and I just didn't feel right about the amount for you to agree to these terms. I felt you deserved more. Mark agreed. So, two million instead of the $750,000. I've also increased the trust to you after the marriage from $10 million to $20 million... pro rata, should the marriage fail." He turned to Mark, who nodded, and slipped two contracts across to Hector to review, noting the changes in the amounts and the trust.

Traci pulled on Terry's hand and brought him near her face. "Thank you. But you have to know; I love you... For you, Terry... and the man you are. Not for your wealth. I'm grateful I have found someone who truly loves me and won't take advantage of my feelings... a mistake in my first marriage... I don't feel I'm in the same place with you. It's more loving."

Terry smiled and kissed her lips. "And I'm grateful I've found you, too, Traci. Grateful you spoke up first in your office that day. I'll never forget. I love you, too."

Hector interrupted with a huge smile...

"Sign here and here, Traci."

Chapter 153

Michael heard the key in the door jingle as he stirred the spaghetti sauce.

A warm smile crossed his lips. He heard a purse hit the table behind him, followed by keys. Moments later, two petite and soft hands snaked around his waist, pulling him into a soft and luscious body.

"Mmm," he sighed, so she could hear. "My little and pretty money maker."

A giggle, sigh, and a firm hug was her reply. Her breasts pressed into his back and her face turned to enjoy the comfort of her man... for a few moments.

He placed the stirring spoon on the stove and checked the noodles. Then, he pulled her hands away from his waist, turned to face his lover, and placed his hands on her face... moving in for a kiss. She stood on her toes, snaked an arm around his neck and received the offered kiss. I love these sexy and full lips, he thought.

"My God, Amy," he began, as the married couple broke their kiss. "You're as beautiful as you were when you left early this morning."

"Thank you, Lover," she replied, and pulled him into a passionate kiss... Slithering her tongue into his mouth for a tonsillectomy. She pulled on his hands to leave the kitchen... her lips still pressed against his... leading him to the couch in the living room. She pushed him down, pulled her pencil skirt high above her waist (exposing a red thong panty and sweet tanned legs), and straddled and mounted his lap... resuming the make out session on his lips... immediately, she began rubbing her covered clit against his jeans... exploring his mouth with her tongue... her hands on each side of his face... his hands around her back, pressing her tits into his chest. Moments later...

Ding, clang!

"Just when I was getting warmed up," she moaned into his mouth.

"I hate that door bell. I don't like the tone it gives." He groaned at the thought. He snaked a hand to her behind and squeezed a cheek. "Supper's ready... you get the door."

She hopped from his lap, but kissed him again, before he rose from the couch. Amy smoothed her skirt and blouse before she answered the door as Michael returned to the kitchen to begin setting plates and silverware on the counter top.

"You look great, Amy," Jacob offered, as he stepped into the apartment. Smiling widely.

"Thank you," she replied, as she stepped forward, stood on her toes, hugged his neck, and kissed his cheek. "You're not bad yourself, brother in law." She smiled at him and then gave Bill the same greeting.

"You do look great, Amy," Bill offered, as she pulled away from him. "Michael's a lucky man. And damn... do I ever wish you had a sister." He chuckled.

Amy giggled as she took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Michael... Dad called you today?"

Michael nodded as he set the serving ware on the counter top.

"About what?" Amy asked, looking from Jacob to Michael.

Michael turned from the stove and leaned against the counter top... smiling to his lover. "Dad and Traci are getting married on Labor Day weekend... On Saturday."

Amy squealed and leaped into her husband's arms. "That's wonderful! Why didn't you call me?"

"I wanted to tell in person. It's something I prefer instead of a phone call. The importance and all."

"I've got to call Traci... I've got to call Emilia...she and Daniel just had their son... I'm sure she'll need help... And, Mary; pregnant again, I've got to call her... and... We'll probably want to fly to Houston and rent a car, because you've got all that thesis work the next week, and we've got to rush back... and... There will be too many people to stay at your Dad's house... I need to make hotel reservations for us... And..." She squeaked her last word. "Mommy and Daddy need to know!!!... and..." Amy continued muttering as she left the kitchen with her phone to the living room.

Michael shook his head and chuckled as his two brothers parted when Amy pushed them aside to leave the kitchen.

"I see Amy took the news well," Bill offered sarcastically. He chuckled.

"Amy? We're gonna start without you," Michael announced to his wife as she was speaking on the phone... pacing back and forth through the living room... She briefly turned and waved him off... Mouthing, "I'll eat later."

*****

Terry was kissing his bride.

Her hand around his neck and her other hand on his chest.

When they broke their first married kiss, he paused, and held her hands in his for just a moment... to drink in the beauty and emotion of the moment. Her pretty blue eyes... her cute freckles across her cheeks and nose... her pretty blonde hair... the simple, but elegant off white dress... the cute and matching wide brim hat... her cute smile.

He had prayed the night before, remembering his Mary... asking her to approve his choice... for a moment, he felt her presence while lying in his bed... a wonderful and joyful presence... one, he interpreted as her approval.

During the rehearsal the previous night, his sister in law, Cathy, caught him alone in his study. Pulling him into a loving and an almost awkwardly long hug. She was weeping... Telling him she was absolutely happy for him and that she loved Traci and loved that he finally moved on with his life. Mary would have wanted it for him.

After Traci joyfully returned his gaze and smiled happily, he turned to family, friends, and a few select business clients, gathered in his home... and smiled. Gentle applause.

Three little girls standing by their mother and hugging her. He nodded at the sight. A hand and arm fell over his shoulders. Aaron... his long-time employee... smiling and happy as his best man. And then...

The rush and crush of family... congratulating the newlywed couple.

*****

"So, Woods... I met your newest grandson. No granddaughters, yet... Amazing."

Terry smiled a happy smile as he shook the hand of Leon Masters. "I have no control over that, but I am proud of my children and their families," he chuckled.

"Patience... granddaughters are a blessing and I can't see you and Traci without them. And Traci... she's gorgeous, Terry. Congratulations."

"Yes, Terry... She is absolutely gorgeous, and her daughters are precious," Olivia added.

"Thank you, Olivia. I'm gonna have to get used to four pretty girls living in my home."

*****

Amy stepped up to Terry and took him into a warm hug.

"I am so happy for you, Terry," she offered. A whisper in his ear.

"Thank you, Amy," he replied, as they broke their embrace. He notice a tear forming on her eyelids. He looked at her with a concern on his face.

"It's a happy sad, Terry," she offered, without him asking. She dabbed at her eye with a finger. "I wouldn't have met Michael, if it weren't for me meeting you first. I just wanted to say 'thank you,' because Michael means so much to me, and that means, you mean so much to me, too." She lost it with her last words.

Terry turned to snatch a napkin from a nearby counter top, offered it to her and took her into his arms as she wept on his chest.

"I'm so happy for you, Terry. Traci is so beautiful and you deserve her," Amy offered, when she recovered from her cry. "And she deserves you, too." He nodded with a smile.

Michael stepped up and close, because he saw Amy crying from across the room.

"It's OK, Michael," she replied, to his unasked question...

"I'm happy for all of us. You... me... Traci..." A pause... a gulp from emotion...

"And Terry."

*****

Amy hummed her happiness... the tiny infant boy in her arms.

Traci's daughters begging her for a chance to hold Emilia's sleeping child... just one month old.

Handing the infant off to Millie, she turned to her husband beside her. "I want one of these so bad, Michael. Your nephews are all so cute! Especially, Thomas!"

She giggled as she hugged her man's arm.

Mary stepped in front of Michael and gestured for him to leave... taking his seat when he rose from the couch with a weak protest. "I want to strangle, Terry," she chirped, sarcastically, as she took a seat and gesturing to her tummy... "The doctor says this one is a boy, too." She sighed loudly, and then giggled. Amy took her arm and hugged her.

"Tell me about you and Michael."

"It's wonderful and we're in a routine now. He goes to class and stays all day studying. I go to work... sell a house or two and then come home. Everyday. But..." she giggled. "We can't stay out of each other's arms at the end of the day..." She paused and giggled a little more loudly. In a whisper... "We fuck each other silly... well... not every night, but often during the week." Mary giggled and Amy did, too. "Michael always has something special planned for the weekend when I come home. I'm selling on weekends, too... Open houses, and all. He takes me to dinner... to Bill's gigs... picnics in the park. He's a keeper. And, when he goes to the pool on campus to work out, I always make sure I can be there. I'm telling ya, Mary... that boy's the sexist thing I've ever seen when he exits the pool. Whew!" Amy fanned her face with her hand while rolling her eyes, causing Mary to giggle again.

"He's perfect, Mary. Everything I ever wanted in a husband... in a man." She sighed and look toward Michael.

With that, Amy snatched Ethan into her arms with a smile and kiss, as he waddled up to her.

*****

"This is the most wonderous honeymoon, Terry. I can't stand leaving."

Terry was leaning against the headboard... his bride pressing against his side... her head resting on his shoulder... running his fingers through her hair.

"I do wish I could spend every moment with you." He paused. "I'm thinking... maybe we should do something like this again each year. To keep it fresh for the two of us."

She lifted her head from her shoulder, smiled, and looked into his eye. He quickly glanced at her wiggling breast and then back to her eyes. She tilted her head for him to continue.

"Perhaps Europe next year, or Japan, or Alaska... We've got time to think about it."

"Mmm," she sighed her approval as she placed her head back on his shoulder.

A few moments later, a knock on the door...

"Ga morning, Ma'am... room service"

Traci, dressed in a thick robe, giggled at the thick Australian accent from the older man. She waved him in.

"You lovers, enjoying Brisbane? The weather is great nearly all year around here."

"We are, Nigel," Terry replied, as he left a tip on the cart, while Nigel poured coffee into the two cups. "A wonderful country you have here. The wildlife is fascinating."

"Right you are, mate... Say, I just heard there is a sailing regatta on Thursday, and some of the captains are allowing tourists on board for the experience... for a fee of course. The concierge, I'm sure, can arrange if you're interested."