Loving Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then pushed the sheet to the end of the bed as we took in the sight of each other's body for a time before moving to meet, flesh to flesh. I tilted Jilly's face up and kissed the woman I had loved for so long. We kissed gently for a while before Jilly drew back to look at me again. She then brought her lips to mine again but this time with an urgent passion. Suddenly she was crying and as she tucked her head into the crook of my neck she began repeating over and over that she was sorry. Expecting that she was having second thoughts about what I thought we were going to do I told her there was nothing to be sorry about and that we didn't have to do anything that she wasn't ready to do.

Apparently, I was on the wrong track because what I said only made her more distraught. Keeping her face against my neck she said "No, no. It's what I did to you back then. I knew you loved me.... and for a time, I know I'd felt the same... until I got the stupid, selfish idea in my head that I should find someone who could give me a life of luxury. I ignored love in preference for trinkets and comfort".

Once again she had shocked me but with the resolve I had to start anew with Jilly I told her "You were young - we all made some questionable choices back then. I know I've wished over and over that I could go back to then and do lots of things differently. What's past is past. With those kids in there we just have to make sure that we make the right decisions now. And I think I know what's right for them and us".

Jilly lifted her head from my neck and in the dim light from the bedside lamp she peered at me for a little before giving a small smile and a slight nod of her head. We held each other for a time, sharing gentle kisses, she on my neck and shoulder, as I kissed her hair.

Eventually we drew our faces back from each other a little as we looked into each other's eyes. After a moment Jilly brought her lips to mine in a soft, gentle kiss, rolling herself on top of me as she did. I think I had been largely hard from the moment I saw her naked form and now as she lay on top of me, she trapped my rigid member between us.

Still looking into my eyes Jilly slid her body up mine just a fraction until the head of my cock found itself against the moist heat between her legs. Raising herself on one elbow and reaching back with her other hand she lifted my pole to wedge it where it longed to enter. Jilly slid back down a little and I pierced her heated core. With only a couple of movements back and forth, Jilly had consumed my length. I was astonished at how wet she was. Jilly continued to lay atop me, sliding back and forth as we continued to fervently kiss. She then rose up, placing her hands on my chest and began riding me.

I was overcome with emotion as I watched this beautiful woman give herself to me. While seated upright on me she began rapidly swivelling her hips back and forth on me, grinding into me as she moved. While at the beginning she was smiling down at me, after a short while Jilly's eyes seemed to glaze over and her movements became more erratic. Her breathing started to come in short gasps and she soon collapsed down on me as I felt her vagina clench me over and over.

She lay there with her head on my chest as she came down from her high and her breathing slowly returned to normal. As she did, I moved very little, just giving her an occasional slow thrust ensuring my cock retained its rigidity. Eventually Jilly raised her head to look at me, giving me another shy smile as she slid up off my steel. She kept me in eye contact as she slowly slid down my body, raised up on her elbows, until her face was over my pole. Only then did she break eye contact as she looked down at my cock as it lay wetly pulsing against my stomach. She lifted it with one hand and stared at it for a time appearing hesitant in what she might next do.

Taking her hesitation for reluctance I said, "You don't have to Jilly". She raised her eyes to mine again and said forcefully "Oh, but I need to though, Daniel". With that she lowered her head and began lavishing my pole with lips and tongue. Jilly began with soft kisses in a seemingly random pattern all over it before she licked from base to tip, tilting it one way and another until she appeared to have cleaned all her essence from its surface. That done she took me into her mouth and sucked strongly on its head, sliding her tongue around its outside as she did so. A couple of minutes of this had me groaning in a rising pleasure. I croaked out "Oh, you're very good at that". She lifted up off me for a moment and looking up said "It's been years since I've done it. For a long time, Bill only just seemed to want to hop on, cum, and hop off. I assume I wasn't doing it right. But maybe he was just getting it from elsewhere."

I replied, "You've just confirmed my opinion that Bill's a complete fool". I grinned as I said, "If you'd been mine, I'd be wanting this at least every day". Jilly beamed when I said this before plunging back down on me. She now began suctioning harder and harder as she dropped down further with each stroke. Eventually she appeared to reach her limit by which time she was consuming almost three quarters of my cock. After a dozen plunges at this depth an urgency was rising quickly in my balls. As I wanted to give as much pleasure back to this woman as I could I reached for her face to slow her and then lift her off me.

As I encouraged her up with my hand on the side of her face, she looked questioningly at me, I guess wondering why I didn't want her to finish me. I just said "Not yet. Soon." then asked her to "Lay back for a bit". As she did, I rolled toward her as I kissed her lips and face gently. She seemed to want to rise up and engage in a more active kiss, but I held her in place with my hands on either side of her head. Eventually she gave in and let me move at the pace I wanted.

I kissed across to an ear, down her jaw line and onto her neck. While this seemed to tickle her a bit my hands held her in place as my lips descended to kiss across the top of her chest and down onto her right breast. I kissed all around it, moving slowly in toward the excited nipple standing out from its centre. Circling the areola with the tip of my tongue I found it to be tightly bunched around the centre protrusion. I took the whole coloured area in my mouth and sucked while flicking my tongue across the nipple. Jilly reached for my head with both hands as her body undulated beneath me and she gasped out her breath. I was astounded at how aroused she appeared to have come from this simple action.

I didn't give her any time to recover as I moved my attention to her left breast, kissing more quickly to its raised centre. I repeated the treatment I had given its twin before slowly sliding down her body, kissing & licking all over as I went. As I slid down my torso separated her legs so that by the time my face passed over her stomach her most secret of places was wide open to me.

I raised my head up once I reached the junction of her legs and gazed down at the beautiful sight before me. The dark blonde hair on her pubis was trimmed down short and beneath that I found she kept herself hairless around her opening. The aroma that greeted me was so intoxicating. I had no hesitation in wanting to dive in and taste her there. Jilly reached down with her right hand and caressed the side of my face, letting me know that she wanted that also.

I dipped my head as I lifted her hips and softly kissed her moist lips. I began licking around her opening, revelling in the taste of her nectar as Jilly mewled her pleasure above me. With the tip of my tongue I lightly flicked her clit. I flicked then did nothing for five seconds, flick then just breathed out on it, flicked and moved away again. As her body twisted beneath me, I traced around the entrance to her sex before plunging in as far as my tongue could reach. Jilly held my head in place with her hands as she expressed her pleasure in moans and groans. In a short while her thighs clenched the sides of my head as she convulsed in climax. As her tremors continued, I pushed her knees apart and slid my body up hers before kissing her deeply, allowing her a taste of the essence that I had become drunk on.

As we did this my hard length had found itself at her entrance and with a single firm push, I fully embedded myself. I rose up on my arms and as I looked down into the mesmerising eyes that were fluttering between open and closed, I began to firmly thrust into this woman whom I had loved for so long. Jilly seemed to struggle with my action to start with as she had not yet come down from her orally induced high. But I did not let her rest as I relentlessly pushed and pulled within her.

After too short a time I could take no more. Jilly saw the tension in my face and felt it in my body. The legs that she had loosely around my thighs were brought up tight around my lower back as I urgently thrust toward my completion. Just as I was about to fall over the edge Jilly quietly cried out in her own ecstasy and gripped me with arms and legs as tightly as she could.

As my love began pulsing out, Jilly's eyes snapped open and she smiled as much as she could in her state of rigor. We smothered each other in kisses as our hearts began to slow and our breathing returned to normal.

Later, laying there in the darkness, holding her as she spooned back into me, I felt unsure of what would be next for us. I needn't have worried. The next morning, we had woken at dawn and made love again. As we lay there afterwards waiting for sounds of wakefulness from the next room Jilly suggested how she thought we could move forward.

We were both concerned with how my in-laws might take to me being with a new woman already, their grief for their daughter, no doubt, still fresh. Out of respect to them and Tammie's memory we decided that we would not publicly appear as a couple just yet. I asked Jilly to take on the role of nanny to the kids which I thought might ease her presence into our life to those who we cared about.

When we got back from our holiday, I helped Jilly find a small rental unit, which was only a fifteen-minute walk from my house. It was only a couple of years old and had three bedrooms so they could be comfortable for as long as they had to be there.

In the coming months the in-laws saw a lot of Jilly and her children as they would visit at least once a week when the children were home after school. They often came for a Saturday evening meal and every now and then I would have Jilly and her two there at the same time.

Six months after our little holiday I asked the in-laws over one Sunday and as we sat watching the kids splash around in the pool, I told them that I was thinking about asking Jilly out on a date. The in-laws looked at each other before Mum turned back to me, smiling, and said "Well it's about time. When you came home from that holiday a while back and we saw how happy you were I bet Dad you two would be engaged if not married by now!"

You could have knocked me down with a feather duster.

As we sat there, I said, "You know Tammie didn't want me to re-marry". Mum just burst out laughing and said that Tammie had told her she said that to me. She said Tammie thought it was so funny to see the fear in my eyes whenever she brought it up. She said she had a great deal of fun with that one. Well, she'd certainly fooled me.

Once the laughter had died down my father-in-law told of one of the last conversations they had with Tammie before she passed. They told me that while Tammie thought I wouldn't look to re-marry she told them to wait for the right time, for both myself and the kids, and then encourage me to look for a partner again. He said that by the sound of things it seemed I was starting to work it out for myself just fine.

When I came home from work the next day, I asked Jilly for a date the following Friday. She beamed as she said "Yes, of course". We arranged for the children all to be babysat at my house for that evening and I took Jilly to my favourite restaurant followed by a movie. On the way home I drove up a hill which had a lookout over the city and held the woman I loved as we looked out over the twinkling lights.

The next day I had Jilly and her children over for tea with the promise of a sleepover for the kids. They were very excited when we told them - almost as excited as their parents.

That night, after getting the children to sleep, Jilly and I were together again - lovers for the first time since our holiday. Our first time that night was gentle and full of the love we had found in each other. Later, after Jilly had revived my manhood with her mouth and tongue, she had insisted that I take her as hard as I could. After a short time of driving up into her from beneath, I lifted her, placing her on her hands and knees and took her from behind as I pulled her back onto my thrusting body with my hands clutching her hips. When she came in this position and could no longer hold herself up, I flipped her over onto her back. After pushing in again I put my arms behind her knees and pushed her legs back up her body until her pelvis lifted off the bed. Up on my elbows and knees I drove down into Jilly again and again as hard as I could until we both came. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her face and neck as I gave the impression of having just run a marathon.

Eventually, when we had regained our senses as we lay side by side looking into the other's eyes Jilly started grinning away and said "Well, I guess I did tell you I wanted it hard". To which I replied, "And I will always try to give you whatever you want, my love". Moments later we both cracked up, laughing and kissing each other.

We fell to sleep that night holding each other. I think my last conscious thought before I drifted off was how blessed I was - to have had such a wonderful life with one beautiful woman who had given me two beautiful children and now to have my first love, having come back into my life at just the right time for both myself and the children.

Jilly and I 'dated' for the next six months and when we holidayed again up at my in-law's cottage, I proposed to her on the beach one evening as the children ran around nearby. She replied with 'I thought you'd never ask. Yes..Yes..Yes'.

We were married in the church we grew up in accompanied by the two most beautiful flower girls and two very handsome page boys.

I feel so thankful every day for the women who have loved me and the children we've been blessed with.

Writer's note - Sorry if there's not enough sex described for some readers. While our lovemaking has always been wonderful and fulfilling physically & spiritually, it was probably only a small component of how we have got to where we now are.