All Comments on 'Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Ch. 02'

by huelust

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't Stop!!!!

This story just gets better and better!!! You have a winner with this one! Keep up the good writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can't wait for more

love the characters. Love the continuation of the story. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm loving Jared!!!

as much as I think Luc is ok, I would be sooooo happy if she and Jared worked out! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
CRAP CRAP CRAP

The second after she said she loved the other man Luc should have been out the door. Cheating is NEVER excusable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
CRAP? I think more like real life

Stuff like this happens, how is it cheating? They are not together, they just have sex.

Anyways, love the story, hue, keep it up, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful!

I have already read this whole series on another website and it is an amazing story!!! I would like to know what happens with these two after this series. Huelust I love your work...keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cheating?

maybe you need to re-read the chapters. In the previous chapter, Luc answered the phone with another woman in bed, and mentions sleeping around on Sanaii on numerous occasions.

I do hope that Luc does walk out on Sanaii however, cuz I'm loving Jared and hope she stays with him!

huelusthuelustalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Deleted Comments

Author's note:

Hi, Thanks all for the feedback both positive and negative.

I had to delete a troll commment and the wonderful, subsequent response from an appreciative reader this morning. I am not discouraging negative feedback, BUT feedback of a political or moral outrage nature as it relates to children born out of wedlock will not be tolerated. If you want to rant about that please go to the Literotica General Board. The story, the characters, the fuck scenes- love it or hate it you can comment here. Otherwise the "Do not brake for assholes" policy as stated in my profile will be strictly enforced.

Thanks,

HueL

lizzybit26lizzybit26almost 18 years ago
Love It Love It Love It

Great story! I'm digging all the little twists and turns in the plot. It's hard finding interracial stories with a BW/WM theme and even harder to find well written ones. Please know that you are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!!!

I absolutely love this chapter!!! So good between Sanaii and her two strong males. The scene with Sanaii and Jared coming together was scorching hot! This story is very well written - plot, characters, dialogue, sex it's all good!

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
Disappointed

I have to say that I'm kind disappointed Sanaii and Luc didn't get together. The chemistry was sooooo strong.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

I understand how Sanaii feels but I wish she waited for Lucas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
daaaamn

when i read this i think of luc as jason michael carroll, look him up!

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
more power to her

she was being used by Luc and I am glad she found someone else. Luc had his cake and ate it for quite a long time--he needs to win her back and quit screwing around. At first I wasn't sure how I would feel about Sanaii messing with the new guy, But hey, Luc left her out there w/o a care, so...get yours, Girl, but use some protection--with both men.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Great

Time for Luc to grow up. Sanaii found someone who would commit to her, so he needs to fight for her if he really wants her.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonalmost 12 years ago
About the Portuguese...

I always use Google Translate when I'm writing using a foreign language. It helps a lot. I have to say this story is absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Did you ever...

take a creative writing class in high school?

Good story line but you really need to learn how to write!

Holy Jesus!

No wonder you didn't offer the choice of voting! You might get a 3 outta this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the DICK below me...

It's one thing to offer creative criticism but quite another to bash someone's work so cruelly and with absolutely no hint as to how YOUR opinion helps them become a better writer. Clearly you failed at "Trolling 101" and should ask for a refund on the course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the twist!!

Not fond of pregnancy stories but I like the way Jared is written and the honesty of he and Sanaii relationship. Good for Sanaii to choose to be happy with someone else rather than playing the part of the hopelss woman in love with her best friend...

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He took that surprisingly well for now but I hate when pregnant characters make indefinite decisions while pregnant, wait till there are no other factors before deciding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK wtf!!!!

She is acting like a low class slut. Every decision she makes is based on sexual desire. She really annoys me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I almost agree with the last comment before mine. Sanaii hasn't grown a backbone at all even though she's probably 24 already. What in the hell. I mean, if you're preggers you've got to have the sense and instinct to ask for more. I want to scream and I feel sorry for Luc, even though I think he's a dick. Just...what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But realize

Sanali had been seeing this man for some weeks and he treated her the way she needed to be treated since Luc wasn't there what she needed was Commitment from Luc and he clearly said that he couldn't give that to her so she found someone else she could love and he would return the same feeling.

she has a baby on the way and she doesn't need someone that's gonna play games with her and just because she pregnant does mean she just gon up and change from submissive girl to dominate bitch that's the life style she choose some woman are more sensitive while pregnant this is a lovely story babe! Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Look at SA!

Our girl has matured. Damn! What a difference 5 years make. Lol, please continue to write stories about Sa and Luc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous