Luck with Big Boobs Boss

Story Info
Hidden skills payed off 😉
1.1k words
3.78
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happened when I was in Italy. About myself, my height is 5'10' and have a 6 inches long tool.

My boss, Laura was planning dinner with her boyfriend (secret lover). She wanted me to join them because then she will have an excuse to tell her family that it is a dinner between co-workers.

My boss was 45 years old, with blonde curly hair, and a well-maintained figure with 42b.

Coming to the story, we met at the park and decided to go to the disco pub. It was a really nice and small place with a very romantic vibe. So we started having some cocktails. After 30 minutes, her boyfriend Nico got a call from his son. Then my boss and Nico went outside to talk, but only my boss came back. She was upset and told me that Nico had to leave. She was really upset.

We finished our first round of cocktails. She said she wanted to have something strong and got vodka with red bull. I got Jack Daniels on the rock. I could see that my boss was sad. Then I tried to console her. I knew she loves to dance, so I asked her just go and dance. She was asking me whether I would like to join with her. She knew that I was good at bachata dance. I said sure.

Her dress code was so sexy. It was a black tight skirt with a zip on the side and a black shirt with buttons. I didn't have any bad intentions for my lady boss till that moment. You guys know that bachata is a sensual dancing style. It was a South American pub, so they were playing Aventura's songs.

While dancing, I could feel her boobs crushing into my chest and that made me horny. I got a hard-on instantly. I was pretty sure she felt it too, but there was no reaction. I put my hands on her butt, trying to press her against me. She was acting so normal and she was in a happy mood now. I took it as a green signal, so I kept dancing in a way that she could feel my hardness.

We went to the bar again and got more alcohol. This time when we were back on the dance floor, I could feel that my boss was more relaxed. I could see her nipple popping out. I got more guts then. While dancing, we were talking too. I was watching her big boobs too because she had opened the two buttons of her top and her red bra was visible. At one point, I tried to turn her intentionally so that I could grab her from behind and dance. It worked!

Now I knew she was in the mood too. I placed my dick between her butt. To my surprise, she kept pushing herself toward me like nothing was going on. My dick was full of percum. She said she wanna make a call and went outside. I thought maybe it was my bad luck.

When Laura came back, she said, "I am tipsy and high. So, enough drinking. Let's go and eat something."

So we left the place. We got sandwiches and two beers again from the street food store.

When got in the car, my boss was looking at me and said, "You have great dancing talent." I said thanks and winked. Suddenly, she said, "I have seen your skills in the office, it is time to show your hidden skills" and placed her hand over my dick!

I was overjoyed. I said, "Sure, boss" and winked again.

I was heading to my home. She was silent till we got there. I opened the door and invited her in. I was getting close to her, but she said she wanted to dance with me again. I set up everything in the living room. I was fucking hard by then.

I was touching her body from the back side and I kissed her neck and sucked it. She loved that and I kept doing that while pressing her butt. Then I tried to put my hand inside her skirt, but it was tight. My boss just unzipped her skirt to loosen it. Now I was touching my boss's butt over her lace panty. Then I made her turn and she started to grind her ass over my dick.

I pressed her big tits over her shirt and she started to moan. I loved that. While dancing, I took her shirt off and now she was in her bra and unzipped skirt. She went to sit on the couch. I followed her and sat on the floor. I started to kiss her legs. She was happy. Then I kept pulling down her skirt while kissing her milky legs. Now she was in her lace bra and panty.

My boss Laura was ready for her boyfriend, but it was my luck to enjoy her. I started to kiss her lips and she responded nicely and whispered to me, "I think your hidden talents here are better than in the office."

I said, "More to come."

I put my tongue into her mouth and she did the same thing. Our tongues started fighting with each other. In the meantime, I removed her bra. Laura took off my shirt. I started to suck her red color nipples. She was moaning. I kept biting and pinching them harder. What a feeling!

I went between her legs. I could see a big patch on her panty. I ripped her panty and started to lick her red pussy like a dog. She was leaking a lot. My boss put her legs on my shoulders. Now I was licking her red color pussy with curly bush while touching her ass hole. She came in my mouth.

I cleaned everything. Then she knelt and told me, "Now, let me show you some of my skills." She took my tool in her mouth and gave me a nice blowjob while touching my balls. Without a warning, I came in her mouth and she drank everything!

I started to lick my boss's pussy again and this time, I was fingering her too. I got harder, so I took her right leg onto my shoulder and started fucking my boss slowly. She was screaming like hell.

Then I took her in doggy position. I kept fingering her asshole while fucking her pussy. Laura wanted to ride on me, so we changed the position. I sat on the couch, she sat on my dick. While she was riding my dick, I was sucking and biting her hard nipples. I forgot to mention that I was fucking her without protection. I don't like condoms and I knew her.

Soon, I was about to cum. I loaded everything in my committed boss's pussy as she was under her pills. She kissed me like a dog and told me to make her happy whenever I want. She was ready any time and it will stay only between us.

give me your feed back