Lucky first timer Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucky beginner finds a magic item.
1.1k words
4.03
22.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers:

1) This is a story intended for people of legal age (depending on every country laws) describing mind control domination sexual acts of various types (no incest or BDSM). Everything in this story is fictional, any resemblance with existing persons is purely coincidental. Every character in this story is 18+ of age.

2)This story belongs to me and should not be reproduced anywhere else without my written consent.

3) I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors.

4) This is my first time writing, English is not my native language so please be cool about it and I’ll try to develop characters in my stories.

5) Any feedback would be appreciated, try to be constructive. Thanks.

6) The first chapter will be the set-up so do not expect a lot of action.

*

How it began:

Hello everybody, my name is Solomon and I am a student in a local university in Western Europe, in my hometown.

I am majoring in Spanish medieval linguistics.

I am 22, playing badminton, and 6-foot 1 inch tall, weighing approximately 200 pounds, my frame is not particularly muscular, not too much chubby either.

Despite my age, I had no previous sexual experience.

I did have one girlfriend, at age 16 for both of us.

I have some good female friends, some of them attractive, but they were either more or less engaged, either I didn’t have the nerves to ask bluntly nor did I feel especially an urge to be in a relationship.

But everything changed on that spring day.

I was walking in a city park when this item caught my eyes, because it reflected the sun light.

It was on the ground, lying in a corner, hidden behind a public trash basket.

As I approached it, I tried to avoid looking at it directly as the colours emitted by the item were quite sharp.

It was a sort of crafted talisman with some text written around the central gem, a bright amethyst with inserts of fire opal that was mesmerizing.

And I read the following inscription: Qui spectat ut fit servus dominum suum.

In my youth in college (age 11-15 in Western Europe) I studied some Latin and I could translate by: The one who looks becomes the slave of its master.

After taking the talisman, I dug it in my vest’s pocket, and retreating to home, I was thinking about the potential of my discovery.

I had a study meeting at the campus library with one of my female classmates later in the week.

I planned on taking the talisman with me to see her reaction.

I knew that she had no relationship at that time with men, so if it actually works as written around the talisman, I could have a slave.

That seemed too good to be true.

Nonetheless, I could still pretend if it doesn’t work, that I just wanted to have a woman’s sight on jewellery.

Because of my finding’s circumstances I knew it will have more effect catching the sun’s light rather than moonlight or lamplight.

So, luckily for me, I live in a sunny city and our campus has a nice park where we can casually have a chat.

At that time, I was still at home with my mom, if the talisman will work its magic, I could only hope that she will live by herself or in a room nearby.

When we met at the library, we worked on a presentation she had to make on a topic that I mastered more than her, and my help was appreciated by someone who always saw me as a study buddy and nothing more.

She might even consider me as a harmless guy, as I never tried any approach to go on a date with her, one of the very few college guys indeed that didn’t.

After work I proposed to have a coffee and take advantage of the sun while we chit-chat.

She accepted and while we were walking I was trying to find a spot where the sun would help my gem glow more and catch her attention.

After several minutes I sensed the timing was right, and began the following dialogue with my classmate, concentrating on facial reactions to evaluate her reaction to the talisman that I cautiously had hidden under my vest before leaving the library, so when I revealed it over my white shirt she was totally taken aback.

Oh, yes maybe I forgot to describe my classmate, her name was Lucía, olive skin, a huge natural beauty, 5 feet 8 inches high, weighing 110 pounds, a toned body, not model-like however if you see her, you can’t really ignore her. She is half-Spanish, half-Italian, age 21, one year younger than me.

“Lucía, I found something early this week, I would like you to have a look at it. Would you?”

“Oh yes Solomon, show it to me!”

I revealed my talisman and her face suddenly appeared slack.

“Lucía, what are you thinking of this jewel? I found it at the Freedom Park.”

“I don’t know Master, what do you want me to think about it?”

“Uh...Lucía, why are you calling me Master?”

“I don’t know Master, but when I looked at the jewel I immediately felt some kind of little voice telling me that I was the slave of the jewel’s owner, making you my Master.”

“Oh well, I didn’t expect that, I would like to ask you a few questions first.”

“Sure Master, what do you want to know?”

“Well, first are you still Lucía or did the jewel take out all your memories? Second, before I showed you the jewel, what were you thinking about me?”

“Yes Master, I am still Lucía with all my memories, but I am your slave now and will do anything you want.

To the second question, please don’t be upset, but I only saw as a nice study friend who could be a good help, like a few moments ago, but nothing more.”

“I am not upset and have no right to be so, you were a pretty girl who was in my class, and all of a sudden, you are my slave, that’s some big news. Are you living alone or do you share a flat with someone?”

“No Master, I am living in my own flat in the city, not very far from the Freedom Park!”

“Okay, let’s finish the chat in your flat, and when we are in public, please call me by my first name, shall we take public transportation?”

“Anything you want Master, let’s go!”

After an hour of walk and travel, they were in Lucía’s flat.

To be continued...