Lucky Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drained his drink, sait the glass on the bed and moved to me. I reached, grasping his belt, pulling him closer, turning him toward Manny.

I looked over to Manny. "Want to make sure you have a good view." I said, as I unbuckled Mike's belt, popped the button on his pants and pulled his zipper down. With one tug, his pants were at his ankles. I ran my fingers along the waistband of his briefs as he stepped out of his pants and peeled off his shirt revealing heavy muscles covered in a thick pelt of tight, curly hair.

I looked up into his face. "You ready to keep a secret?" I said.

He nodded as I ran my fingers around his waistband pulling his underwear over his erection and down his legs. I sat back and examined him. I reached for my wine, downed the remainder then pulled the bow on my blouse opening it to fully reveal my cleavage. I popped the three remaining buttons slowly as I watched the anticipation build on Mike's face.

I dropped my gaze to his cock, straining hard, sticking straight from his body, a pearl of pre come at the tip.

"Nice dick, Mike." I said with a grin.

I reached out and cupped his balls, drawing a moan from him. I looked over at Manny who was slowly stroking himself.

"How's the view Manny?" I said.

"Front row. I'm tingling with anticipation." He said.

I leaned forward, wrapping my fingers around the base. My phone buzzed as I extended my tongue, flat against the head of Mike's cock wiping away the leakage. Another moan. I swirled the sweetly saline fluid, slippery against the roof of my mouth. I pulled gently up along his shaft drawing more warm fluid out of him onto my tongue.

"You taste good Mike." I said looking up into his eyes.

My phone buzzed again and I imagined my husband's cock, hard and leaking like this one. His mind would be on fire with imagined scenes of Mike's cock in my mouth. I would commit this memory so I could recount it all for him in detail as he asked me to relive it for him again and again as he ravished me, reclaimed me, redeemed me, day over day, night after night until I was his again completely.

The heat and pressure between my legs grew with the thought of it. Suddenly, I wanted Mike to come. I lowered my mouth over him and began to gently suck. A low groan. His hand touching my face, threading through my hair behind my ear. I pushed forward until the head was at the entrance to my throat. I swallowed and relaxed. I backed off then took him again to the tight, hot entrance of my throat. I pushed forward as I swallowed and relaxed, the head slipped past the gag.

I pulled back with my tongue swirling along the base of the shaft, pulling more lubricating pre come out of him. I sat up straight and pushed forward again lodging the head, once again, at the entrance to my throat. Again, I swallowed and relaxed, pushing forward. Once again, the head stretched me open, slipping past the gag. With both hands I reached up and pulled his hips toward me as I pushed forward and his cock slid into my throat. My nose touched his pelvic bone and I pulled back slightly. It felt so right, fit so well. My eyes rolled back at the bliss of surrendering my body. I swallowed.

The effect was immediate. He groaned out. His grip tightened; his hips flexed. I began moving his cock in and out of my throat, keeping the head from pulling too far out. My cunt was on fire. I wanted to come. I wanted him to come. I pulled back, his cock sliding out of my mouth. I swallowed, lapping at the hard shaft with my tongue.

His breathing was short and shallow. I knew he was close. He would come this time. I looked up into his eyes, heavy with desire. Once again, I opened my mouth over him. I sucked, working my tongue eagerly along the underside of his cock, tilting my head with the action. I wanted him to come. I wanted to get him off in my mouth, just my mouth. I wanted to taste him. I could feel his cock begin to swell and I took him to the back of my throat. I swallowed and relaxed as I pushed him into my throat and began to fuck his cock into me. I could feel him go rigid, hold his breath and then it came. Into my throat he pulsed. I swallowed involuntarily over and over, trying to keep in place as he emptied into me. Finally, I pulled back, sucking and swallowing. I could taste the final slippery, saline-sweet pulses of his semen on my tongue.

I looked up into his eyes and I saw it, a gratitude so profound it looked like salvation. It was almost always that way and the thrill never wore off. Even men who thought of you as a whore couldn't hide it, it was there even if only briefly. Mike wasn't one of those men. The look lingered until self-awareness took over and the look faded, replaced by satisfaction giving way to a kind of humility. Maybe if it had only been the two of us it would have lasted all night. He might have asked me to marry him, promised to leave his wife, buy me a condo. But as it was, the look resolved further from satisfaction to a dopey grin as he staggered back and sat on the bed.

I leaned back, the taste of Mike in my mouth and nose. I reached for my glass to find it empty. I looked to Mike but he was on his back on the far bed. I stood and walked to the mini bar. I filled my glass and turned to find Manny's eyes on me.

I sipped at the wine and walked slowly over to him. Blouse open, I cocked one hip with a hand on it. I sipped with a questioning look. He grinned appreciatively as his eyes traveled over me.

"I couldn't tell if you enjoyed or if you were just good at it." He said.

"You couldn't tell?" I said, incredulous.

He wrinkled one side of his face and shook his head. "I couldn't quite tell."

"You need more evidence?" I said. His cock was huge and hard, pre come leaking copiously from the tip.

"I think I do." He said. "Before I can really decide."

I took a heavy swig of wine and looked back at Mike who was sitting up now, interested, getting hard again.

My phone buzzed. I walked over to open it. "You believe this Mike? He still can't decide." I said.

"He must not have been paying attention." Mike said.

I opened my phone to three messages. "How's it going?" Followed by "Gonna do it?" And the last one, "Update me."

"Just throated Mike." I texted.

"FUUUUCK." Came the reply, almost immediately.

"Manny's hard now. Wink emoji" I texted.

"OMG." He replied.

I closed my phone and took another sip.

"What about your promise Mike?" I said, setting my glass down.

I turned toward him, pulling my blouse off, letting it drop to the floor. I kicked my sandals off and took another step toward him. I unzipped my skirt, wiggled it over my hips and stepped out of it. I took another step and was standing front of him.

His hands came to hips, his lips began kissing my belly. I released my bra and dropped it to the floor. My hands cupped my exposed breasts and squeezed. Mike was inching my panties over my hips, his tongue following the waistband as a tight patch of pubic hair emerged. He paused and breathed deeply. My panties dropped past my knees and landed around my ankles.

I stepped out of them as Mike slid from the bed to his knees in front of me. He kissed low along the sensitive belly skin around my mound, inhaling deeply. His tongue found the cleft and slithered in nudging the top of my clit. Electricity. A sharp inhale. My hands reached for his head to steady myself. As his tongue began to lick and explore, I threaded my fingers into his hair for grip. My knees turned to water. The tingling in my pussy swelled and spread to my anus. I was closer than I thought.

Mike's finger wrapped around the globes of my ass pulling me tight against his face. His knees began pushing my feet apart opening me to his mouth as he slowly slid under me. Soon I was on my tiptoes straddling his face, clutching his hair, his tongue digging for an orgasm in the slick, swollen folds of my cunt. It began in the base of my feet and rushed up my legs before finally exploding into my pelvis. My feet lifted off the floor and I rode his face, chirping involuntarily as the contractions wracked me.

Finally, he lifted me as he stood, his face came to mine and our mouths opened to each other, mad for the heat and frenzy of tangling tongues. Tasting myself mixed with alcohol and his need was intoxicating. He walked forward two steps and lay me on the bed with Manny. I could feel his erection hard and ready against my belly. His hands slid behind my knees and lifted, spreading me open. He began to stand and I thought for a second he was going to slide back and drive himself into me. Part of me hoped for it, needed it. But another part was not ready to go there. I placed my hands against his chest.

"Wait." I said, and began to slide up onto the bed. I propped myself on my elbows and looked at him as he backed up, a look of confusion crossed his face. "Thank you." I said. "You sure know how to keep a promise." I smiled.

Manny shuffled beside me. I looked over. His boxers were off, his legs spread apart. He grabbed his cock at the base and pointed it at me. I looked toward him grinning under raised brows.

"You still working on that thing?" I said as I sat up, my eyes shifting back forth from his cock to his eyes.

He pulled downward on the shaft, the brown skin shiny and tight as a drumskin. Pre come leaked continuously from the tip of the perfect pink head. He fixed me with a look that dismissed the joke.

"Come here." He said, almost flatly, fully expecting I would obey.

The remnants of the smile drained from my face and I crawled to him on my hands and knees. Without looking up I covered him with my mouth, swirling my tongue around the slick, warm head, gauging him. He was much thicker than Mike and much longer. I wasn't sure I could get him into my throat. He tasted virile and familiar. His scent flooded my brain and something clicked over inside me and I wanted him to enfold me in his arms, I wanted to please him. My mouth became eager, my body crawled to him and fresh heat grew in my pelvis.

I cleaned the slippery fluid from his shaft, collecting as much of it as I could into my mouth. I lowered my head and pressed him to my throat. I began to swallow and relax, pressing further. Too much. I could feel the gag coming. I pulled back and sucked gently, using my tongue to milk more pre come from him. The taste was uniquely sweet, strong and earthy. I can do this, I thought. I pressed forward again, swallowing, relaxing, forcing the head into the tight opening to my throat, stretching it.

Mike was now on the bed behind me, his thumbs pulling me open, his tongue bathing the cleft of my ass, sending sheets of pleasure up my spine. I suddenly felt vulnerable. Two men, full of animal need and me between them, at their mercy. Part of me wanted to stop. To call a time out, review the rules. Would Mike continue to lick and suck or would he mount me? Was he going to fuck me? Come in me? I needed to come again. I wanted Manny to come. I needed to taste it; his full release. I wanted to feel him juddering and swelling as he fed me. I wanted to look into his eyes for that gratitude after and judge, find him. But I was feeling control slip away from me. This could all end with oral, it should end there. I wasn't ready to fuck them. I wasn't ready to bring that home to Brian but I was feeling greedy and desperate to get Manny off before this ended.

Mike shifted and pulled away. I lifted my head to look back at him as I continued to stroke Manny. As I looked back, Mike's tongue began to swirl around my anus, pressing into it, then swirling. His thumb slid inside me as his finger swirled over my clit. I groaned with delight. It was going to be okay. Fingers, tongues, mouths. Sucking, licking, coming. We could have this, give pleasure, take pleasure. No need to fuck. I was in control.

I turned back to Manny, pulling my fist up his shaft to gather more pre come into my mouth. I pressed the head deeper, swallowed and relaxed, forcing him into my throat. He was too thick. Relax. Swallow. Push. Relax. Push. There it is. Keep going. You can do this. God he's thick. So thick. So tight. So right. I wanted him down my throat. Keep going. There it is. Ohh, yes. Then, as he entered, he groaned and flicked his hips, pushing deeper. Oh God! Too much. I panicked, pulled back.

I looked into his face and grinned sheepishly, licking my swollen lips.

"Met your match?" He said. "It's alright. You do seem to enjoy it."

He reached under my arms and pulled me toward him, our mouths came together. As I straddled him, he reached down and positioned himself against the slick and swollen, ready entrance of my cunt.

"You'll just have to fuck it out of me." He said between torrid tongue lashings. His hands went to my hips and pressed down, trying to enter me. My instinct was to tilt my hips to meet hip, hungry for the first moment; the pressure, the surrender, the sublime moment of entry.

"Wait" I said, resisting his effort. "Do you have any condoms?"

"Yes." He said, forcing himself up as he pulled on my hips. The head found the entrance, threatening to slip into me. With effort, I resisted, shifting away. Our lips still touching, our mouths breathing heavily into each other.

"Maybe we should get them." I said, trying to stall him, unsure how to bring this home to Brian.

I'd been hoping he'd say he didn't have any and that would end put an end to that possibility.

"I don't think so. You were built for this." He said, his hand grasped my buttocks and pulled me apart, guiding me back into position. He trapped the hot head of his cock between my ass cheeks then arched his back until it was once again poised in the slick, warm pocket of my vulva. He began to push down on my hips. I pushed down against his thighs barely able to move clear as the head slipped out and over my anus.

"Manny." I whispered, my lips on his again. "I can't. I...I can't do that." I breathed as our tongues batted frantically at each other.

"You're going to fuck me." He said, his hand now covering my tiny tits, gathering the nipples into deliciously painful points. "One way or another."

"I can't." I whispered, a tremor of fear squeezing my heart, his lips on my nipple. "Let me suck you some more."

"We'll get back to that." He said, pulling again at my hips, the hot, slick head of his cock finding home again.

He lifted his chin, looking into my eyes, seeing the need in me. "It's okay." He whispered, pulling at my hips, pushing up, perfect pressure. So hot. It felt right.

I strained and shifted, dislodging him again.

"Please." I said, kissing his neck and cheek, sucking at his lip, my eyes pleading with him, my body arching and twisting into him.

"I can taste it on your breath. I can smell your cunt, your need." He said, looking into my eyes, finding the truth. "I'm going to help you." He said.

His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me sideways onto my back, his other hand wrapped my hair into a handle, pulling my head back. Suddenly, he was on top of me, between my legs, lifting himself, shifting into position, fully in control. Heat and panic rushed through me. I moan softly, involuntarily urging him.

"You ready Kate?" He said as he pushed, my vulva swelled then yielded, accepting him and he slid into me.

The thickness momentarily took my breath away as I gasped. He leaned forward, his breath in my ear.

"You'll never forget this." He whispered as he slowly withdrew.

"Please." I begged softly. "Don't come inside me."

He lifted his face to mine, our lips touched, mouths opened.

"Promise." I breathed weakly, knowing.

His hips flexed, slowly driving back into me. The pressure, sweet, intense, set off a hot fizzing at the base of my spine.

"Ohh." I cried out in surprise.

"Fuck." He said. "You fit me like a glove." He growled, slowly withdrawing, the skin of our sex in tight, collision. He was right, we fit perfectly.

I lifted my knees, opening fully to him, my hands grasped his hips. Again, he flexed, sliding deeper. I gasped; he withdrew. He was opening me, stoking me, pushing me. He was fitting me to his cock, training me as his mate.

"Say it." He breathed into my mouth, our tongues tangling, searching each other for release.

"Manny." I mouthed.

"Cmon." He whispered. "Your cunt was made for me." He said, as he slowly fucked the crown in and out of me, his full thickness threatening, promising, tantalizing.

"Yes." I breathed. "Fuck me." I mouthed inaudibly, my lips searching the skin of his lips, his nose, his cheek, tasting him, breathing him in.

He flexed again, pushing fully into me, filling me, finding the end of me, his scrotum pressed tight against my ass. I groaned as an orgasm released, my arms came to his shoulders and I pulled at him momentarily lost, overcome, desperate. His body began to move heavy and strong over me, driving relentlessly into me, setting off showers of pleasure as each long, tight stroke collided with each wave.

As the initial contractions gave way to a steady wave of rhythmic pleasure, we fucked each other for what felt like a lifetime, sliding together, perfect, entwined and lost. Searching and learning. Finding each other, taking and giving pleasure. My fingers threaded into his hair as the sensations grew urgent. I became greedy, urging him to pleasure me, to take pleasure in me. Mewling and cooing as his strokes intensified, as his strength grew, as he reached the peak of his mission. I pulled him into me, giving him my need, giving him my shelter for his release. I needed only to satisfy him. Another orgasm rushed up, crashing over me.

Soon he began to slow and tense, his movements were powerful and laden with purpose. He rose up, looking into my eyes, his lips parted and I knew he had arrived. My fingers dug into his flanks; my heels pulled him in. His eyes fixed on mine, bore into me, searching, begging, and just behind them was an ache, like a wish unspoken, a regret. A secret he needed to shed into me for hiding, for transformation. My eyes welcomed him, covering him a we conspired to hide the secret.

Overcome, my chest welled, my face burned and a tear rolled down my cheek as he pinned himself as deep as he could, pressing with painful ecstasy into the ends of me. He swelled. Began to judder. His mouth opened and twisted, his eyes fluttered shut and he emptied himself, the muscles of nature pouring his seed out of him, his hips flicking with each spasm. Until it was complete.

His eyelids drifted open and he began to breathe again. His mouth touched mine, acknowledging his gratitude, the acceptance of my gift. Then he withdrew, slowly, dreadfully, leaving nothing in me but a retreating pool of his essence. He rolled away.

My hands came slowly to my cheeks, waiting for my heart to come back, waiting for myself to center, to fill in again the space he'd left open in me.

Finally, I rolled over and sat up. Mike was at the end of the bed, his cock hard as a monument, his eyes round and filled with longing and forgiveness. He sensed what I saw and dropped his gaze; embarrassed he'd fallen so hard, so quickly.

"Hi Mike." I said with a grin, trying to let him know he was okay, we were okay.

His mouth opened but no words came.

"Could you get me some water?" I said.

I turned to Manny. He was sitting up against the headboard, half hard, covered in a sheen of sweat looking at me as though he already had thoughts of a second course.

I took the water Mike gave and drank away half the bottle. This was where I should make my exit.

"Whatya got there Mike?" Manny said. "Looks like you could cut diamonds with that."

He sat next to me on the bed. His erection looked almost painful. I sipped and looked into his eyes. It was obvious what he wanted, needed.

"Yeah, that looks really hard." I said, biting my upper as I smiled at him.