Lucky Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I could get a little help, Kate." He said.

"Me?" I feigned, touching my hand to chest. "You want me to tell it a bedtime story?" I said.

"Not exactly." He said. "Well, sort of. I mean you are already dressed for it." He said, grinning.

"I have an idea Kate." Said Manny. "Why don't you come over here and help me, and Mike can help himself to some of you?"

So much for my exit. Act two had begun.

"What do you mean Manny?" I said, rolling over onto my hands and knees.

"Come here and I'll show you." He said.

I crawled over to him and began kissing him. Mike crawled up on the bed behind me. I felt his knees between mine. Then I felt the hot, hard shaft of his cock come to rest in the cleft of my ass. Butterflies in my chest.

"Like this?" I said to Manny.

"Close." He said. "A little lower."

Our tongues darted into each other as my hand found him. I pulled back and lowered my head to his lap taking his thick, salty cock into my mouth. I began to suckle. Slowly, lovingly, gently cleaning him, tasting myself, hardening him with my mouth.

Mike's hand grasped my hip, his other hand guided the head of his rod through the slick, swollen ridges of my vulva finally lining up to enter me. My head moved up and down on Manny's silky thickness, my mouth savoring the sensation. Mike's other hand came to my other hip, his fingers grasped gently and pushed. He slid all of himself into me in one motion. I paused and groaned over Manny's cock, my eyes fluttered closed, marveling at the hardness and heat inside me.

Slowly he began to fuck. Manny was almost hard again. I wondered where this would end.

Soon, the silky, steady strokes of Mike's cock became urgent. Manny's hand enfolded the back of my skull, a low moan rumbled deep in his broad chest. Then Mike's grip on my hips intensified, he buried himself like a post in the earth, held his breath and began to groan as he released more semen inside me. I lifted my mouth from Manny.

"I think he's coming." I said.

"No surprise." He said. "You have a sweet cunt."

"I think it's full now." I said.

"I don't think I'm done with you." He said. "I think you've got one more orgasm in you"

"I think you've got one more orgasm you want to put in me." I said.

"Same thing." He said, kissed me and started to slide down under me.

Mike withdrew with a moan. "Jeezuz Kate." He said.

I turned around and crawled over to him, stood up on my knees and kissed his mouth. I put my arms around his neck.

"Does that mean you like me?" I giggled, as stream of come ran down my thigh.

"Uh, yeah. You're amazing." He said, chuckling softly. His eyes were vulnerable, longing and on the way to something he would struggle to grasp. A feeling he knew he had no right to feel, something tender he would have to abandon. I kissed him again, deeply, our tongues dancing slowly, lovingly.

"Back up Kate. You're going to like this." Manny said.

I looked over my shoulder at Manny. I dropped to my hands and knees and backed up until I was positioned over him. I looked back at him between my legs.

"Like this?" I said with a giggle.

"That's a girl." He said, as the thick head of his cock wedged against my pussy, still slavering with Mike's semen. "Now sit back and fuck me."

I lowered myself over him as he guided his cock back into me. I sat and took him all the way, savoring the fullness in my stomach, the tightness in my chest, the feeling of complete invasion. A complete and perfect fit. I began to rock.

"Oh, what a good girl." Manny hissed.

"Oh fuck." I said, biting my lip.

"Mike. Mike, come here. Up here." Manny said.

Mike climbed onto the bed and stood in front of me. My hands went to his waist as I pulled him to me, guiding his soft, wet cock into my mouth. His fingers threaded into my hair as he began to thicken. My heart quickened. A feeling spun out of my guts into my brain then washed over me. Bliss.

My phone buzzed at the far end of the room.

My eyes drifted shut as I gave over to the rhythm of the world. What a lucky girl.

***

My phone buzzed on the table across the room.

Manny sat up, pushing me forward onto my hands and knees as he slid back into me. He wedged my swollen clit tightly between two strong fingers, stroking me against the thrusts of his cock. His mouth was on my back, biting painfully into the flesh of my shoulder as I twisted and trembled under him. He held me tight to his body, pinned to him, with a long arm slung under me, his fingers curled tightly over my collarbone as his cock impaled me like an animal desperate to breed.

Time slowed, sped up, then left me. My pussy was vibrating in a sort of ecstatic auto-pilot as he fucked into me with a steady, primal rhythm. The continuous thrum of pleasure in my cunt was punctuated randomly by spasms that clutched at this shaft; an orgasm stumbling through me, desperate for an exit.

Between grunts Manny was almost chanting, "Suck him. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

My phone buzzed.

Mike was on the bed in front of me, legs spread, head back, grunting as I blindly sucked at him; fucking him into my mouth over and over and over. His fingers threaded through my sweat-damp hair. His rigid tool seemed on the edge of another release, leaking a continuous stream of pre come, lubricating my mouth and throat.

We had been tangled together in various states of intercourse for what must have been hours by now. These two men, friends and clients only hours before, were now focused solely on copulating with me; pleasuring me while searching for the end of pleasure in themselves.

"Mike." Manny said, between heavy breaths as he worked. "Why don't you grab that? I think her husband wants an update." My heart flipped in my chest. An update? My husband? Of course, Manny had figured it out. He'd watched me texting my husband all night. And now; an update. What did that mean? He lifted his body off of mine, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me away from Mike.

I gasped, watching Mike as he moved toward my phone. It buzzed again. How many messages had Brian sent since the last update? His face swam into my mind. It was a mask of concentration as I imagined him battering my cunt with his over-swollen rod, holding himself inside me then erupting as images of other men fucking me swirled through him, lighting his brain on fire. His face, the face I loved, the face I'd seen so many times hovering above me while I held him between my legs.

Suddenly Manny's hand twisted my hair into a handle. He jerked, pulling my head up over my back, mashing my ass to him as drove in deeper. I chirped in surprise. His mouth was in my ear.

"We should send him a picture." He said, panting in my ear. "In about ten seconds I'm going to give you something he'll want to see." He said.

"Looks like seven new messages." Mike said, dropping the phone in front of me.

The thought of sending Brian a picture of what Manny was doing to me, of what he was about to do, sent a shiver of adrenaline coursing through me as if falling, suddenly, through space. Brian's face would redden and go stiff as he absorbed the images. His breathing would catch in his chest. His eyes would set and glaze. And he would come hard, so hard.

"Unlock your phone Kate." Manny said, releasing my hair. I found my phone and opened the camera.

Manny's thrusts intensified then slowed. He withdrew, pushing me down, onto my side. He walked forward on his knees, his huge, swollen cock grasped at the base, forestalling the eruption.

"Give it." He said, holding out his hand for my phone. He walked closer, pointing the phone and his cock at me. "Smile." He said with a wicked grin. I sat up and instinctively reached for his cock as my mouth opened. Our eyes met and I understood. He knew I would obey, I would accept. He knew I would submit, not just now, but always. And I knew he saw that in my eyes. As the head of his cock touched my lips he said, "Say his name."

Jets of warm seed pulsed from him; over my lips, onto my cheek and into my mouth.

My phone buzzed.

"His name." He said.

"Brian." I whimpered, as I clamped my mouth over him. I swallowed as the sound of Brian's name rang in my ears.

Manny groaned, his eyes rolled back in his head and he dropped the phone on the bed; his big hands encircling my skull as I sucked the last from him. His long body flexed, his grip tightened like a vice around my skull. He pushed himself to the entrance of my throat, finding tight resistance, he flicked his hips; driving the thick head into my throat for just a second.

He pulled my mouth off of him and jerked my head back with a handful of hair, tilting my face up to him. "It would be tight, but it would fit. Don't you think?" He said, grinning wickedly. I nodded, mouth agape. "We need to work on that." He said.

Then his lips were on mine; our mouths open, sucking at each other. His hand slid over the hot, sweat-slick skin of my body to the fork of my thighs. His fingers slid into me.

"I felt you grasping at me." He said. "But you didn't get there, did you?"

I just shook my head, no words, only wanting his mouth on mine.

"You need it though, don't you?" He said. I nodded as his fingers curled in and out of me, so slick and swollen.

"Yes." I finally said, hoping he would help me come.

He chuckled. "Does your husband know you fuck like this?"

I just shook me head, squirming to get under him.

"I can believe it." He said. "I didn't think you'd fuck like this."

I wriggled under him, my hand between my legs reaching for him, squirming to feed him back into me. His knees came apart, lowering himself so the head of his softening cock touched me. I tilted my hips to him.

"We should let him know." He said. "He'd want to know. Don't you think, Kate?" His lips touched mine again. He shifted, lifting himself away. He slipped from the bed, my eyes followed him.

"I think Mike needs your help, Kate." He said, as he walked toward the bathroom.

I lay back, flat on the bed, exhausted with a burning ache low in my pelvis. My eyes closed and I breathed. The room smelled of exertion and sex. My hand blindly scanned the bed for my phone. I slowly sat up to search for it as Mike sat down next to me with phone in hand, his cock straining toward the ceiling between his legs.

I grinned wanly at him as I pushed sweat-matted hair behind my ears.

"Thanks." I said, taking the phone from him as I looked up into his face. It was suffused with need, tinted with affection. "My hero." I leaned over to kiss his lips.

"You okay?" He said, grinning.

I nodded. "I'm fine." I said with thick lips and tongue. "Thirsty."

He moved to grab a half empty water bottle.

"That's okay." I said. "I got it." And slid off the bed. I grabbed the water bottle, picked up my underwear from the floor and someone's t-shirt from the bedside table.

I turned to Mike. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'm going to take a shower. Give me a few minutes." I said, leaning over to kiss him. "Then join me and we can ... help each other." I wrapped my fingers around him as if he were offering a tennis racket. I squeezed, then walked to bathroom pulling the shirt over my head. The shirt was Manny's, his scent, thick in the fabric, sent a shudder through me.

As I walked toward the bathroom I saw the red LED clock on the credenza read "01:29AM." A quick calculation meant it was 03:29 at home. My phone buzzed in my hand, as if on cue. I looked to up meet Manny coming out of the bathroom. His arms enfolded me, his hands cupping my ass under his shirt, pulling me apart. His lips covered my mine. His tongue slid into me sending a shower of fresh tingles into an already over-ripe belly full of tingles.

"What time's your flight?" He said as he released me.

"Not till eleven." I said, offering my lips for one more kiss.

In the bathroom, I opened my phone as I sat on the toilet. Nine messages from Brian. I took a deep breath, unsure how to explain why I hadn't responded. How to explain what I had done. We had talked about playing, but this; a night of ... what was this? An orgy? Two guys; kissing, sucking, licking, fucking. Orgy. That sounded about right.

I looked at the pictures Manny had taken. Not pictures; video. Video of a huge brown cock shooting come over my face then me pulling it into my mouth as I said my husband's name. My heart skipped and thudded. Tingles flowed into my pussy, spasmed. Could I send this? How could I? How could I not?

I flipped back to the Brian's messages.

10:41: "So..."

10:55: "What's happening?"

11:07: "Are you blowing Manny too?"

11:21: "Fcuk Kate"

11:23: "you have to update me

12:17: "Did you fuck both of them? K?!?"

01:03: "MESSAGE ME!"

01:19: K - U OK?!?!?!

01:29: Calling the Hotel

I hit the dial button to call him. He answered almost immediately.

"Kate. You okay? Everything okay? What's going on? Where are you?" Brian said.

"I'm fine, I fine. I'm at the hotel. Everything's fine. I'm sorry I didn't message you earlier. Everything's fine." I said.

"What the fuck, Kate? Are you sure you're okay? Where are you?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Everything's fine."

"Where are you? What happened? I was just calling the hotel when you called."

"I'm fine. I'm with Mike and Manny. We were just ... partying a little."

A silence grew on Brian's end.

"You're still with Mike and Manny." He said, finally.

"Yeah." My heart hammering wildly in my chest.

"Oh fuck." He said, a pause. "Did you fuck them?"

My heart felt like it was going to explode. My finger pinching, twirling, pinching my lower lip. Yes, I did fuck them. But it's okay. I also kissed them and sucked their dicks and Mike came in my throat and we actually fucked a few times but we didn't have any condoms even though Manny actually said they did but never mind that because they came inside me multiple times and I think Mike's going to come into the bathroom any minute and I'm going to suck him again and hopefully he'll lick me until I come because Manny's cock is huge and magical and I've got this orgasm swirling in my gut waiting to explode and kill me.

"Yes?" I said.

Silence. More silence. Scary silence.

"Babe?" I said.

A huge, heavy breath into my ear.

"Fuck." He said. "I knew you were."

"Babe..." I said.

"Did you come? I mean did they... Did you?"

A knock at the door.

"Kate?" Mike's voice. "You okay?"

"Yeah, all good. Give me a just a minute." I said.

"Who was that?" Brian said.

"Mike. I'm in the bathroom." I said.

A pause. "You just got done. Didn't you?" He said.

"We. A few minutes... Yes." I said.

"Did anyone have condoms?" He said.

I hesitated.

"Fuck." He said. "Did you fuck both of them?"

"Brian."

"It's dripping out of you right now isn't it? You're sitting on the toilet and it's dripping out of you. They're dripping out of you." He said, his voice rising.

"Brian."

"Is it?" In my mind I could see his hand washing over his face, pushing though his hair, standing, sitting, standing, turning in circles as if looking for a lost key. Trying and failing to get his head around this. Panic. Wondering how he would ever get home again without the key he just lost.

"Brian." I said more firmly, irritation beginning to bubble up at being interrogated.

"Did they make you come?" He said.

I paused, inhaled.

"Did you?" He pressed.

"Yes." I said a little too quickly. "Yes, I came. It was good. It was great." I said, unsure how to convey this over the phone. I wanted to be stroking him, kissing him as I shared these things. I wanted to feel him and I wanted him to feel me. I wanted him to know this was okay, that I was still here, unlost, still with him. But I wasn't. And he wasn't. It all felt distant from us; unconnected to what we had talked about.

"You liked it?" He said.

Frustration began to creep into me, my chest heavy with it. Angry, disappointed. This isn't how this was supposed to go.

"Yes. I liked it." I said.

"Tell me what happened."

Another breath. I needed to stop this, to get control of it.

"Hold on. I don't want to do it this way." I said.

"Kate. What? I need to know..." He started.

"I have an idea." I said. "Tomorrow's Saturday...well today is I guess. Come out here. We'll spend a couple of days and I'll share everything with you."

There was a pause as he considered. "LA?" He said.

"How about if we meet in Palm Springs?" I said. "Mike and Manny are heading there later today. I'll go with them. We can hang out in Palm Springs for a couple of days." I paused for a beat. "You could meet them."

Silence. Then it sounded like he was walking. Keyboard sounds.

"Meet them huh?" He said. "You like these guys?"

"I do." I said. "I like them. I actually think you'd like them."

There was a long pause. Breathing. More keyboard sounds. "I can be there by 11:30 tomorrow...this morning. That's quicker than waiting for you." He said.

"Wow. That's probably before we'll be there." I said.

"And better than trying to take it all in over the phone." He said. "Where are you staying?"

I gave him the name of the resort that was booked for the crew in Palm Springs.

"You're sure about this?" He said. "Everyone's cool?"

"It'll be fine. I'll let Gina, the producer, know I'm staying on for the next leg of the shoot. She'll handle everything."

"That's not what I meant." He said.

"Yeah, everyone's cool. It'll be fine. You'll like them."

"If you're sure." He said. "I trust you."

"Brian." A wave of relief flooded over me. "I love you." I said as a lump formed in my throat, stinging my eyes.

"I know." He said. "I love you too. I'll see you in a few hours."

I closed my phone, flushed the toilet and set it on the vanity. As I stood to grab a towel there was knock at the door. My hands began to shake.

"Come in." I said weakly. The tremors moved up my arms and seized my body. I dropped the towel as I turned to Mike. His face registered the expression on my face and he rushed to grab me as my legs buckled. His huge arms wrapped around me, holding me against his huge, warm, naked body. Tears came as the panic poured from my eyes. Relief washed over me like a narcotic blanket. I shook and he held me.

"It's okay Kate. It's okay." His thick, strong hands caressed me, soothed me as I folded completely into his chest, sobbing.

He walked me over to the edge of the huge tub, dropping a towel for us to sit on. His arms never left me as we sat. He brushed my hair out of my face.

"What happened?" He said. "Was that your husband on the phone?"

I nodded, trying to gather myself, looking for my spine, my big girl pants.

"Yes." I said. "It's okay. I just..." He handed me a wad of tissues as I began to pull the tears away without dragging all the mascara with them. "It's okay. Everything's fine." I said, between strong sniffles.

"Clearly not." He chuckled. "Doesn't seem like it went fine at all."

"No, really, it's fine." I said. "I think it was all just nerves, relief maybe."

"So, you didn't tell him." He said with more than a hint of relief in his voice, his hands still caressing, soothing.

"I did." I said. "I did, and it's going to be okay." I looked into a face completely puzzled.

"Really?" He said.

I nodded. "Yeah. It's a long story. What we have."

"Okay."

I did my best to brighten. "I'll tell you all about it on the way to Palm Springs. He's going to meet us there."

He laughed with surprise and not a little bit of apprehension.

"What, exactly did you tell him?" He said.

I chuckled and looked up into his eyes, still full of emotion from the night, longing and an affection that was holding fast. I smiled.

"I told him I sucked your cock." I said. He swallowed hard. "And that you came in my throat."