Lucky Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit." He said, his eyes wide, breathing through his mouth. "You did?"

I nodded, still smiling. "And that I liked it."

He studied me for a second then his lips came to mine, his hands moved to cradle my face. The kiss was tender, lingering. He pulled back.

"What am I feeling?" He said.

I shook my head. "It's not what you think." I said.

"Are you sure?" He said, leaning to kiss me again. Our mouths opened tentatively, slowing exploring.

Pulling back, I shook my head slowly. "It can't be that." I said. "Oh, Mike. I don't think there's room for that."

He nodded almost imperceptibly. "Okay." He said, softly. "Okay. Can you give me room to at least give you a bath?" His eyes locked on mine, his hands low on my back.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. We can make some room." I said. "Just you and me and a bath." Our lips came together again and lingered, tenderly nibbling.

He lifted his huge, thickly muscled body and bent to draw water. As he stood, I saw he was still painfully erect.

I looked up to his face. "Just a bath, huh?" I said, with an impish grin. I pulled Manny's shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor. His eyes gathered me in.

"Just a bath." He said, bending to check the water temperature. "Slide in."

I turned and slipped into the huge tube. The warm water sending shivers from my crotch into my shoulders. He reached up and grabbed a shower head connected to a long flexible hose then levered himself into the tub behind me. He twisted a nob above the bath faucet and jets of water shot out of the shower head. I leaned back into his warmth and let the water flow over me.

He handed me the shower head and reached for a tiny bottle of body wash, squirting some into his big paw. Soon his hands were gliding over my body in soothing, soapy strokes from my hands to my elbows over my shoulders and down my flanks. His hands gently moved under my arms and over my breasts, tenderly lifting and squeezing, circling my nipples. A moan escaped my lips and I lay my head back on his chest.

"God, you smell good." He said, inhaling me as he his lips touched my neck, my ear, my hair.

His soapy hands circled my tummy, moving down to my hips, over my thighs. They glided inside my thighs and drew up, gently exploring the swollen flesh of my vulva. My knees parted, inviting his touch. His fingers lingered everywhere he touched, gently stroking and exploring, drawing tiny mewling sounds from my chest.

"Turn around." He whispered, finally. "Need to do your back."

I leaned forward and dropped the shower head into the tub as I turned to face him. I moved forward to straddle him and his arms drew me closer, his hands sliding to my hips, pulling me onto his lap. My hands slid up his chest, around his neck. Our lips touched again. One big hand slid in soapy circles up my back and the other slid into the cleft of my ass; his fingers gliding over and around my anus.

"I licked you earlier." He said against my lips.

I grinned. "You did." I said, stilling kissing him. "You were marvelous. You're almost as good at bathing me as you are at licking me."

"I like licking you." He said. "And bathing you."

I pulled back, looking into his eyes, my hands reaching into his lap, finding his hardness. I began stroking him in long gentle strokes. I leaned forward to kiss his neck, sucking and nibbling at the skin, stubbly against my lips. His hands grasped the globes of my ass and squeezed.

"How are you feeling ... down there?" He asked.

I continued to kiss and suck his neck, his hardness in my hands, my breathing becoming more rapid.

"It aches." I said. "But I think you can help me." I said, looking into his eyes as I lifted my hips.

He pulled me closer. I guided him under me, tilted my hips and slowly lowered myself, sliding him into me. My eyes closed, my hands came to his chest and I lay forward on him, slowly rolling my hips back and forth. His arms came around me and we began to rock slowly, feeling each other, soothing each other.

"You feel good inside me." I said into his chest as I rocked, moving him inside me, fueling the flames of an unresolved orgasm. I lifted my head to find his mouth again. Our tongues came together, slowly twining and exploring.

"I want to come with you inside me." I said, feeling it approaching.

"Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Uh huh." I said, slowly fucking him in and out of my swollen cunt.

"Are you on birth control?" He said, with the irretrievable look of man chasing a lost cause.

I paused, looking into his eyes, then shook my head. "No." I lied, and put my mouth on his again, tasting the need on his breath. "Are you going to make me pregnant?" I breathed, my hips tilting, taunting him, restating the question.

His mouth opened but no words came. His eyes closed and his hips flexed to meet my rhythm, his big hands kneading the flesh of hips. "Oh, Kate." He moaned.

Hearing my name on his lips set off a ripple of spasms, my pussy clutching at him, grasping at the climax that was coming. I leaned in to kiss his neck, licking and nibbling. "You want to fuck a baby into me, Mike?" I whispered. "You're so deep in me." I said, rocking against him.

He surged inside me, moaning. "Fuuuck." He exhaled. "I can feel you squeezing me." He said lifting his head, looking into my eyes. I nodded slowly, mouth open, eyes on his eyes. We moved against each other savoring the build.

I turned and flipped the drain, allowing the water to run out, then reached into the water and pulled up the shower head. I leaned back and brought the shower head between us, twisted it to a pulse setting, then lowered it to my clit. We continued to rock against each other.

I leaned back further and spread my knees, the hot pulsing water from the shower head gently pummeling my clit. His hands cupped my ass and began moving me up and down his hardness, the crown of his head canted against my g-spot. Blood beat heavy and thick in my chest and neck and throat. My cunt began to spasm, tentatively grasping.

My eyelids fluttered closed. "Oh, fuck." I moaned.

Mike's hands slid over my slick skin up from my ass to encircle my swelling breasts, hands squeezing, fingers gently twisting my nipples. Electricity arced into my pussy. A charge gathered in my thighs as my hips bucked over him, sliding him in and out of my vibrating pelvis. The water pounded me and it came untethered, came rushing up at me. I dropped the shower head, back arching. "Miii..." I chirred as it hit, cutting off my voice, crushing my chest.

Everything squeezed. Tighter and tighter, smaller and smaller, closer and closer. Then it released, blowing me apart; transforming me into a cloud of particles swirling away above us. "Ooooh! Ungh. Ungh. Ugh." I cried and my chest released. I fell forward onto him, into enveloping arms as the spasms wracked me, squeezing me, squirting me out.

Slowly, I began to come back to center, to refill. I lay still in his arms, pressed against his huge warmth as the final aftershocks ebbed away. His hands soothed me, his lips kissed me as he breathed his hot breath on me. We lay like that for a long time together. When I finally lifted myself away from his chest, I realized he was still inside me; hard and hot, on the edge. I put my mouth on his again and began to slowly rock my hips, drawing him in and out of me.

"God, you feel so good." I whispered, my cunt clinging to him.

His hands returned to my ass, squeezing as his hips began to thrust again. His intention grew as our tongues urged each other. His feet wedged against the far end of the tub, he began to move me over him, like a doll, as he drove deeper, seeking a destination.

"Oh, Kate." He said, his breathing becoming ragged.

My hands came to his face, our eyes locked us into each other.

"I'm here." I said. "Give it to me." I kissed his lips. "Do it. I want it. Fuck it into me. Fuck it into me, Mike. Fuck it deep into me."

He began to swell, his legs went rigid, his hands pinned my hips in place, sealing himself in.

"Ahhhh." He groaned as he flooded me once again.

"That's it baby." I cooed. "I can feel it. I feel you. So hot. So deep. Give me all of it." I whispered between kisses.

***

I woke almost two hours after first resting my head against the window in the back seat of the rental. My eyes fluttered open behind sunglasses. Oddly, something smelled vaguely sweet and warm. A childhood memory of my grandmother blew through me and was gone. Slowly, I sat up and looked out the window.

"Where are we?" I said. A vision of the desert in bloom filled my eyes. The valley fell away from us in all directions carpeted in green and purple and yellow.

"About twenty minutes from the resort." Manny said. "You went out hard, little girl."

I adjusted my sunglasses and lowered my window, filling my face with warm air and the full scent of the desert; lavender, sage, creosote and something else. Something grandma; kind and powdery and comforting. Lilac.

"This is San Gorgonio Pass. You'll see windmills up here. That's Coachella Valley below." Mike said, turning to smile at me from the passenger seat. "Ever been here?"

"No." I said, taking it in. "It's amazing." I closed my eyes, the wind on my face.

"The flowers?" He said.

"Yes." I said. "I had no idea."

"It's not always like this." He said. "It rained a couple weeks ago."

"Wow." I said, smiling, taking it in. "I guess I never really thought about rain in the desert."

"I guess it only happens every few years." Mike said.

"So the seeds. They just ... wait for next rain?" I said, imagining the flowers all around us straining, then fading, then bowing back into the dust.

"Yeah, it's kinda beautiful." Mike said, his eyes on me as if reading my thoughts; full again, with that look of irretrievable longing.

"You two want me to pull over and throw down a blanket so you can have picnic?" Manny laughed. "Jeezuz."

I leaned forward to flick his earlobe.

"Hey! Watch it!" He chuckled, sparing me a glance.

"What time's your husband land?" He said.

I sat back and looked at my watch; 11:07. "Eleven-thirty." I said. "If he's on time."

Brian. My chest tightened around a flutter in my gut.

"Are we picking him up?" He asked.

"No, no. He'll Uber." I said, turning my face to the open window. Thoughts of Brian; meeting him at the resort. An afternoon of explanations, explorations. Reuniting. My chest flickered, released. "Do you guys have a tee time?"

"Three-fifteen." Mike said. "But we're only three right now. Gabe's buddy can't make it."

"Who's Gabe?" I said.

"Guy I went to school with." Manny said. "He had a pretty big exit a few years ago and moved out here. Consults and invests now. I hate him."

"Your husband play golf?" Mike said.

"Not as much as he'd like." I said, still gazing out the window.

Mike turned to look at me. "Weird to ask but, you think he'd join? He'd make us four."

"I ... don't know." I said, contemplating the dynamic. Weird was an understatement.

"He'll join us." Manny said. Our eyes locked in the rearview mirror. I looked over my sunglasses at him. A wicked smile curled his lips.

I pushed my glasses back up my nose. "Why not?" I said. "Maybe he'll give you some pointers, Manny." I returned the smile then turned my face back into the wind as Manny chuckled.

The resort was a long, low three-story building with three bars, two restaurants, a spa and about two hundred rooms. It was surrounded by four pools, two more bars, a tennis court and thirty so or cabanas. Lots of white marble, faux Greek statuary, complete with cherubs peeing into pools, and what seemed like miles of chaise longue under drapey pergolas. Very Athens circa 400 B.C.E.

Half the crew was booked into the main building with the rest of us in cabanas. As a late booking, I ended up a with a cabana to myself. Thank god for Gina, my producer. I made a mental note to make it up to her later.

My cabana was three rooms; a huge bedroom that looked like a cotton dream, a main room with a fireplace and a bathroom half the size of a my bedroom with lots of glass and a tub big enough for four. First stop after two and a half hours in the car.

As I walked back out into the main room there was knock at the door. A young, compact man with a permanent smile dressed in a crisp white polo, black shorts and sandals entered holding plastic bags.

"Hi, I'm Pip. I'm here for your laundry. I understand we're an unplanned stop and you may want to refresh your wardrobe." He said.

"Amazing." I said. He cocked his head at me, smile intact. "Wonderful. Pip, let me just ..."

"I can bag everything and sort it if you like." He said.

"Sure. That would be great." I said.

"Those too?" He said, looking me up and down. "There's a robe just in there," gesturing to a closet, "you can keep a swimsuit if you have one or...not if you don't." Smiling.

"Oh." I said. "I do. Let me just..." I opened my roller and fished out a bikini. "Give me just a minute." I said, walking to the bathroom to change.

"I'll sort and pack." He said, still smiling.

"Pip is an interesting name." I said, as I walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open as I stripped out of my road clothes.

"It's Philip, actually but mother was a big Dickens nerd so it stuck. I don't mind it." He said, exhaling dramatically.

"Well, good to know, if I need rescuing from a fire." I said, overly pleased with myself.

When I came back he was standing next to three bags of my laundry. I handed him what I'd been wearing.

"I never read it." He said with a wry little smile. "But I like that." He said, gesturing with a finger as if he were swiping me up and down.

"Thanks." I said. "Well hopefully it's ... oh never mind." I said, with a chuckle, giving up on a second attempt at a Dickens reference. He grinned ferociously as if having endured this countless times before.

"Can I send anything down for you?' He said. "Cocktail? Sparkling? Nibbles? Ambien?"

"Ambien?" I said. He shrugged and grinned.

Did I look that tired? Probably. My phone buzzed somewhere.

"Sparkling would be great." I said, scanning for my phone. He pointed to a side table. "Thanks."

"Excellent." He said. "These will be back in two hours." He said, lifting my laundry. "Dial for anything." He said and was gone.

I sat in one of the chairs and opened my phone, heart beating in my ears.

Text from Chris: "OMW. Five minutes. Eggplant emoji"

I smiled. Relief opening a valve. I breathed. Everything was going to be okay.

I replied: "So can't wait. We're checked in. Cabana 7. Peach emoji."

Pip's voice in my head, "Dial for anything." I dialed the front desk and ordered a bottle of white wine; we'd stay in the room all night.

"I'll be in the shower. Just bring it in. Thanks." I said to the voice on the other end of the phone.

I stood and shimmied out of my bikini, grabbing one of the bathrobes on my way to the shower. Ten minutes later I was beautiful again. I slipped on the robe and strolled into the main room thinking of wine, and Brian, looking at my phone for updates.

***

"Hey, Babe." He said. My heart flipped at the sound of his voice. Frozen, I looked up to see Brian sitting in a chair with two glasses of wine on the low table next to him, his clothes lay in a little pile on the floor. His pale blue eyes, resting above high, broad cheekbones, pulled on me, drank from me.

My hands came to my face as I squealed. Delight, relief and that familiar feeling of never getting tired of seeing his smiling face filled my chest. I stamped my feet, then opened my eyes, hugging the robe around me. He smiled with a grin of wonder on his face as if seeing me for the first time in years. I tilted my head and thrust out a hip.

"God, you're beautiful." He said, his lips coming together in a broad grin as questions and barricades began to form behind his eyes. "I think you have some stories to tell." His fingers brushed the scruff under his chin.

"Oh, babe." I said.

His beautiful, naked cock stood erect between his legs. A covey of nerves lit through my belly at the sight of it, the sight of him. I slowly peeled the robe over my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor as I stepped toward him. I knelt slowly on the rug between his legs, my hands on his thighs, my eyes tangled up in his gaze. His hands came to the sides of my face as our lips touched each other softly, tenderly.

My hands slid up his thighs, his familiar scent rushing into my brain; hardening my nipples, wetting me between my legs. I pushed my face into his smell, licking at the base of his cock, lapping at his scrotum to release more of his scent. His legs spread with a moan. His fingers gathered my hair behind my head so he could watch my mouth on him, see my face eager to greet him.

I couldn't taste him enough. I licked and lapped methodically along his length, swirling with my tongue, sucking with my lips. Finally, I tasted the sweet pre come leaking from his tip. His; thick and slippery on my tongue and lips. I looked into his eyes and found the redemption, the generosity I needed. Well being cloaked me.

He lifted my head out of his lap. "Come here." He said.

I crawled onto his lap, my shins on his thighs, my arms around his neck as our mouths came together.

I could taste the need, the intentions on his breath thick as unburned fuel. Under it I could taste him, my husband, the one that made me feel complete, safe. As I kissed him, fed on him, I realized how long he'd been gone, how far away we had drifted. I felt like I'd been swimming in the ocean, suddenly too far from shore, and only wanted to get back to land, to him. And he seemed so, so far away. An ache unfurled in me and my breath caught in my chest, threatening to push tears into my eyes. I opened my mouth, searching wildly for his tongue; begging him to come to me.

I slid forward on his lap as I reached for his hard-on, wanting inside me. His hands came to my face and pulled me back.

"Not yet." He said. "I... I want to take you somewhere." His face slowly transformed from open, naked longing to something more resolved, controlled.

He wrapped his arms around me, leaned forward and stood. I clung to him as we moved to the bed, my mouth on his neck, aching for him to enter me.

He crawled us up onto the bed and released me, backing away. I sat up and watched in surprise as he walked to his roller bag. "Hey." I protested. His lithe, rangy frame moved with a grace I felt like I was noticing for the first time. Long, slender ropes of muscle held him together in perfect balance, hard curves appearing and disappearing in his calves as he moved. Fine, graceful slabs of muscle radiating along his spine from his glutei to his shoulders. The scallops and flutes of bone beneath muscle appeared and disappeared. He stooped to pull a leather shave kit from his roller then turned back to me with gleam in his eye. I slid a finger through the slick, swollen folds of my pussy as I lay back into a heap of pillows.

"I brought a couple things." He said as he returned. I parted my legs and held out my hands in invitation. He crawled over me, bowing his head to lick one of my hard, pink nipples. "For story time." He sat back on his heels between my legs and opened the shave kit.

"Start at the beginning with 'Mike's hitting on me.'" He said, repeating a text I had sent him only yesterday, the other side of history.

He lifted a dark bottle of massage oil from the kit, his chest flexing briefly as he opened it. High on one pectoral muscle, near his shoulder, he carried a narrow scar about an inch and a half long. It was the only scratch from a car accident that had paralyzed a childhood friend years before we met. Below the scar was the tattooed script; 'memento datos curiosos' - a young man's attempt at 'remember the strange things.' I had learned to watch and gauge the color of the scar as a sort of barometer of his mood. Normally, it was barely visible next to the ink. Just a pale pink. During exercise or after sex it was often dark and proud. At this moment it was a deep pink, verging on scarlet. He caught me staring at it but looked away.