Lucky Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's Ana?" I said.

"Gabe's wife." Mike said, his eyes studying the floor.

I looked at Brian mid-chew. "I..." I stammered.

"Up to you babe." Brian said, with a glint in his eye.

"Right. Well, why not?" I said, rolling my eyes.

I looked back at Mike. His face seemed to be propping up a crumbling grin. He downed his wine.

"Why doesn't my room smell like this?" He said, inhaling through his nose, changing the subject.

Brian sat back in his chair finishing off a mouthful of salad. "It would if she was in it." He said, gesturing to me. He took a long drink of water and stood.

"I have to shave." He said. "I'll leave you to your goodbyes." He set his glass down and turned toward the bathroom.

Mike sat in stunned silence as Brian disappeared into the bathroom. I turned to him.

"It's fine." I said. "We ..." motioning over my shoulder to Brian, "It's fine."

He nodded, unconvinced. He reached for the bottle of wine and drained the remnants into his glass then upended the contents into his open mouth.

"I'm sorry you're not staying." I said.

He fixed me with the look I knew he'd been hiding. "I ..." He chuckled. "It's stupid. I mean, we work together. We're friends," shaking his head, "but, I can't share you." Another chuckle. "How's that for chivalry?"

"We're friends?" I said with mock surprise.

"Funny right?" He said through pursed lips

I reached out and touched his hand. "No." I said. "Friends."

I pushed my bowl away and stood up, moving onto his lap. I put my arms around his neck, my robe falling open. "Good friends." I said and touched my lips to his. He held fast. I kissed at his lips, my breath on him, softening him until he began to kiss me back, his big arm encircling my waist.

"We had fun, didn't we?" I said between kisses.

His other hand slowly slipped inside my open robe and found my breast. His big hand began to squeeze gently as he returned my kisses. Our mouths parted, my tongue teasing his, tasting the rising need on his breath.

"What are we doing Kate? Your husband's in the next room?" He said.

"We're saying goodbye." I said, continuing to kiss him, grinning. "He said we could."

I opened my mouth to him, leading him, guiding him to back me, tasting him. I touched the back of his hand on my breast with my fingers, slowly guiding it down my tummy. When he reached the fork of my thighs, my legs parted. His fingers slid between the wet ridges he found there as he groaned into my mouth.

"I can't do this, Kate." He said, his lips sucking gently on mine.

He began to remove his hand. I placed mine over his, keeping him in place. My hips rotated slightly, pushing his fingertip into me. My tongue probed his mouth, pulling him back to me. My fingers fumbled at the waistband of his shorts, finally popping the button. Sliding under his waistband I grasped him. I tugged at the zipper as I turned toward him.

Trembling, my hand found him hard and freed him, slowly stroking him as I straddled his lap. "Feels like you can." I said, smiling through kissing lips.

"Kate." He said weakly, our mouths open to each other, breathing, anticipating.

I reached down with two fingers pushing him under me as I tilted my hips toward him. His hot head plowed through slick, swollen ridges until it found home. I placed my hands on his huge, muscled shoulders, drove my tongue into his mouth as I lingered with him in place.

"Do you want me to stop?" I breathed.

"Yes." He said.

"As soon as you come." I said. "I'll stop. Promise." Darting my tongue into his mouth, arching my body against his bulk.

His hands peeled my robe back from my shoulders. I released his shoulders and let the robe fall away then grabbed his shoulders again and began to slowly arch my back and tilt my hips in rhythm, slowly fucking all of him into me. I sucked in a breath, mewling softly on the exhale as he pierced the ache in me; releasing me from Brian's earlier torments. His hands grasped the globes of my ass and squeezed, pulling me apart.

"Oh fuck, Kate." He said as his eyes rolled back and his hips flicked himself deeper into me.

I folded forward onto him, a high moan trilling from my throat as slow, rolling contractions between my legs grasped at him.

His fingers traveled over my ass as my hips rolled to meet his thrusts, sliding him, deliciously in and out. One finger brushed over the jeweled end of the plug still buried in my ass. With a groan he began pressing it into me, tilting it and pulling it, creating a scattering of tingles through my pelvis prolonging the thick, ropey orgasm winding through me.

My hands came to his face, my mouth hungry on him as we moved to together. We breathed in frantic pants and moans as we slowly rocked into each other, building the heat and tension between us.

"You don't have to go away." I said, savoring the long, slick pressure of his strokes. "Stay for the ending," my lips sucking insistently at his, "then go back to her, knowing how it ends. Go back to her and fuck her like you fuck me. Make her the lucky girl."

His fingers dug into my hips holding me in place as his hips tilted up and froze in place. His head fell forward on my heaving chest as he came, silently. I wrapped my arms around him.

As his grip released, his head pulled back, looking into my face, his eyes scanning my features.

"Let me go." He whispered, pleading, his hands traveling absently over my back. "Please."

"Okay." I said with a smile. I kissed his lips one final time. I nodded. "Okay."

I slowly lifted from his lap and stood on shaky legs. I turned to pick up my robe. Brian was sitting in the same chair, fully dressed, sipping water. His shorts were tented with his erection, his neck was flushed. I imagined his scar, swollen and purple. I bent to kiss him, then walked to the bathroom.

"You'll be okay." I heard him say to Mike. "Let's get a drink." He said as I closed the bathroom door.