Lucky Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me first." I purred, splitting the lips of my cunt for him with a finger.

My other hand slowly closed around my breast and squeezed, pulling my nipple into a tingling point. I took a deep breath as my other hand came to a breast and began; my fingers gently twisting and pulling at my nipples, my hips slowly rotating.

"Not yet." He said. He reached back into the shave kit and pulled out two lengths of pink satin. He folded the first in half and threaded the ends through the loop then held it out to me. I looked into his face and slowly removed my right hand from my breast and held it out. He slipped the loop over my wrist and gently cinched it, his grin thinning toward a sneer. He pushed my right foot up the bed to my hip then tied the ends of the satin around my right ankle, making a bow. The fluid weeping from his cock had now reached his scrotum. I dabbed it with my finger and touched it to my tongue. He looped the other length of satin and held it open. I giggled nervously and put my left wrist into it.

"Am I being punished?" I said, biting my lower lip, fear nibbling at my heart.

We had never done anything like this before. Restraints. A thrill of dread washed over me.

"Not yet." He said, his grin disappearing as he bound my left hand to my left ankle, tying the satin, again, in a bow.

Bound hand to foot, I looked into his eyes lifting my brows in question. The grin had gone from his lips, his pale blue eyes drilling into me. My heart fluttered. "Babe?"

His lips parted for a long breath, his lids slowly covered his eyes then re-opened. His cock remained rigid, leaking. He poured oil on his hands and began rubbing them together instantly infusing the room with the scent of wet balsam and lavender. His hands wrapped around my ankle as he began to methodically work the oil into my skin.

"How long did you stay at the bar flirting?" He said, looking into my eyes, his breath even and deep.

"We..." I began. "Went for a walk on the beach. We took some wine with us." Heat began slowly pooling low in my gut.

His hands were working my calves and shins, slicking them with the fragrant oil; his gaze fixed intently between my legs as if trying to unravel some mysterious, an ancient cipher. His eyes lifted to meet mine, nudging me to continue.

"We smoked a little roach I had in my purse." His fingers were now working against the backs of my knees sending little sprinkles of pleasure along my thighs.

He continued to oil me as I told the story, his hands gliding slow and strong over my thighs. His head was bowed to the work of massaging the oil into my skin; a susurration of moans and sighs, emanating from his throat, prodded me.

He paused to dribble more oil into his palms as I got to the part of the story where I was about to take Mike into my mouth. "Is he big?" He said, not looking up, almost whispering.

His right hand glided down the inside of my right thigh until his fingers brushed the swollen flesh of my labia. I moaned at the touch, my heart hammering.

"Not too big." I sighed, his fingers sliding under me, grasping and squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Bigger than me?" He said, his forefinger gliding over my anus.

I took a quivering breath. My eyes closed, I exhaled slowly, reliving the feel of Mike in my mouth as I squirmed against Brian's finger. "Yes." I said, softly.

He inhaled deeply through his nose. "Continue." He said, now working slowly, firmly down the inside of my other thigh.

My hips were moving involuntarily now, searching for contact as the heat and pressure continued to collect somewhere above my tailbone. I could almost taste Mike in my mouth, full and ready to spill as Brian's touch raised delicious prickles from my skin, scattering along my spine.

"Did you look into his face when he came?" Brian said, his fingers swirling over the point of my left hip.

I inhaled, tilting my hips to his touch. "Yes." I said.

Something like a groan, heavy and meditative rose in his throat. "What did you see?" He said.

His thumbs were digging circles into the perimeter of my sex. "He was lost." I said, reliving the look in Mike's eyes as he spilled into me. His thumbs were closing in on the outskirts of my labia, pushing them together, pulling them apart. Thick wet sounds of me.

"Why was he lost?" He said, in a ceremonial tone as he led me back through the scenes.

"He didn't know." I breathed.

"He didn't know what?" He said.

"He didn't know about me." I whispered. His thumbs were now at the gates, circling, slowly, gently.

"What about you?" He said.

"What I would do to him." I said, my heart beating in my ears, my anus.

His thumbs worked deeper into the flesh between my legs from my ass to my mons, staring at the mystery between my legs. Then, slowly his eyes softened just around the edges as if something had been revealed, a suspicion confirmed.

"God, you're amazing." He said, almost without breath. His gaze continued to glide over my body, like a mouth trying to taste everything at once.

Then finally, "Does he know now?" He said. The motion of his thumbs stopped.

I looked up into a face clouded by a storm of desire. His thumb found the hood of my clit and pulled it back, exposing the tender bud within. I groaned, pulling at my restraints, my hips tilting to him, begging him to enter me.

"Does he know now?" He repeated, his thumb circling then sliding away.

"Oh, yes." I hissed. "Yes. Yes, he knows. He knows." The look of wounded longing in Mike's eyes rushing back to me; something not quite sadness squeezed my heart.

He moved closer. I lifted my knees, opening to him, willing him inside me. He pushed closer, his thighs tight against my thighs, his cock pointed, like a missile, at the ceiling. His hands slowly circled my breasts, avoiding my nipples. He took them into his hands, cupping them, gently squeezing them.

"And what did you do to him?" He said.

My eyes squeezed shut, my lips tightened, holding back the admission. The truth, that Mike had given in, had fallen and would have left everything to stay between my legs, swam through me like a dark, thrilling shadow. Brian's fingertips closed around my nipples, gently pulling and twisting. I arched to his touch.

"I showed him what he wanted." I said. "Wanted more than anything."

I lifted my head to look at him. He nodded then lowered his face, touching his lips to my sternum.

"Then what?" He said as his hands slid down my flanks, over my tummy and back up to my breasts.

I continued my story as he stroked and massaged my thighs and hips, murmuring inscrutable sounds and moans as I told him how I came on Mike's mouth. How he made me come so hard; as his strong hands held me above him, as his tongue fucked me, as me made me weak with release.

My swollen cunt was leaking as Brian shifted, moving back. I could feel a wet spot growing on the comforter beneath me. He reached back into the shave kit. His scar was now a dark scarlet, his breathing shallow and threatening to escape his control.

"You have to fuck me now." I said. "If you want to hear more, you have to fuck me." As I twisted my hips to him, pulling at the satin.

He sat back on his heels, his slippery fingers curling through my toes as he looked at me. Gathering himself. He held up a piece of stainless steel about an inch and a half thick shaped like a spade with a pink jewel set in the bottom. I lifted my head to look. My jeweled plug. He grinned as he added oil to one of his palms then oiled the plug.

"Continue." He said as he touched the hard point of the plug to the pink hood of skin that now barely covered my swelling clit.

He slowly began to draw circles around my clit, creating an agonizing ring of heat. My head fell back as I pulled my knees up and apart, desperate for him to enter.

"Manny was so hard." I said, tilting my hips to meet his movements as he guided the tip of the plug through the slick ridges of my pussy.

"I wanted him in my mouth, my throat. I wanted him to come." I said. "But he was too big. I couldn't."

"Bigger than Mike?" He said, breathing through his open mouth, guiding the tip of the plug along the lower rim of my pussy. I shuddered.

"Please, babe." I whimpered. "Please."

"Bigger than Mike?" He said. He lowered his head, made a circle with his lips and blew.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as his breath rushed over me. My cunt grasped and spasmed involuntarily.

"Yes. Yes." I said, frustration fighting with an agony of need. "Yes."

"How big?" He said, plowing the tip of the plug through the furrows of my grasping cunt.

I lifted my head to look at him. "He's big." I said, breathing heavily at the thought of it. "Oh, baby. He's fucking huge." Frustration growing in my voice, accusation in my eyes; cruelty.

I pulled at the restraints wanting to break free, wanting to slap him and punch him into fucking me, into releasing me. He continued to guide the tip of the plug through the slick fluid; the thick, hot petals of my pussy. Down again to the bottom rim of my cunt it went, then tipped forward seated in the pocket, ready to enter. Poised; twisting, teasing. Then it slid away.

"So you fucked him." He said.

My head fell back. I wanted to scream. I wanted to come. I wanted him inside me. My eyes began to burn with frustration, tears prickly and threatening.

"Fuck you, Brian." I whispered, on the verge of tears.

"Tell me how you fucked him." He said, guiding the tip of the plug from my pussy to my anus, swirling, circling through the trickle of my own lubrication, searching for the passage.

"I wasn't going to." I said. "I told him I couldn't without a condom."

The tip of plug circled, pressure increasing until there it was. Ready to enter. My eyes fluttered as a warmth spread across my gut like a balloon full of water bursting in slow motion. The tip began to burrow into me, opening me, swirling pressure then retreat. Swirling pressure deeper, then retreat.

"Continue." He rasped.

"I... I..." I breathed. "He..."

I squeezed my eyes closed as I remembered Manny spreading me open, holding me in place as the head of his cock found me. I remembered the taste of his breath on my face, his inescapable strength as he held me. I remembered how I arched, how I tilted my hips, how I invited him into me.

"He said I was made for his cock." I said.

"Are you?" He said.

Yes, the thought came immediately. Yes. I am. Completely. He fit himself into me. I took him and hid him and buried his secret in my perfect hiding place and he was so grateful. "No." I said, squirming against the plug as it continued to enter me. "But I wanted him in me. I wanted to fuck him."

"And how did he feel?" He said.

Brian gave one final push on the plug. The tight ring of muscles of my rectum slowly closed around it, capturing it, pulling it slowly into me.

"Ahhh." I exhaled. "So good. So fucking good." As I writhed against the new and familiar invader.

"Did he come in you?" He said as his head bowed.

The tip of his tongue slid over the nib of my clit, lighting a fuse. My mind raced to images of Manny's face as he came, as he poured himself into me. The look of fear and pleading and gratitude simultaneously gathered in his face above me, offered like a prayer as he hid himself deep inside me.

"Yes. Yes." I chirped, my chest heaving at the onrushing release. "He came in me."

Brian's mouth clamped over the hot, sweet offering between my legs. His tongue dug into me and the bright fizzing ball in my gut combusted.

***

He pulled the bows on the satin, releasing me, then lay down flat on his back next to me. My legs slumped to the bed, my hands covered my face. My heart beat between my legs and in my eyes and in my ears like boots on gravel. I breathed, filling my lungs, waiting for the footfalls to fade.

I rolled to him, my lips nibbling the skin of his shoulder, my fingers stretching out over his chest, finding the scar.

"Are you okay?" I said.

He chuckled. "I was just going to ask you that." He said.

"I am. It's different than I thought it would be." I said, crawling over him, a knee touching each hip, a hand over each shoulder. I bent to kiss the scar.

"Yes. Me too." He said. "Did you like it?" His hand gliding over my hip. "Fucking them." He said.

I kissed his chest. "Yes." I said. "Did you like hearing about it?"

"I did." He said, swallowing against a dry throat.

I continued kissing his chest.

"You are such a strange and beautiful creature." He said.

I kissed his belly and his hips.

"I got see parts of you that are ... hidden." He said.

I looked up. He raised his head to look at me.

"Would you do it again?" He said.

I moved between his legs and sat on my heels, my fingertips tracing lines from his hips to his knees

"Would you want me to?" I said.

"I think I'd want to be there." He said, taking a thoughtful breath. "I want to see, up close, who you become."

I reached out, cupping his balls, heavy with need, in my hand. He inhaled sharply. I squeezed gently, extracting a moan from him.

"Who do I become?" I said.

"It depends, doesn't it?" He said. The sound of his voice reminded me of time when he'd be lighting a cigarette right now. "They're like mirrors; each reflects you differently, don't they?" He said.

I bowed my head to his lap, kissing around his groin, breathing him in, sliding my hand up from his balls around the base of his rigid tool. The sound of his voice soothing me.

"Do they?" I said. "I guess." Between light kisses, breathing him in.

"Mike needed to fall in love with you. And you became someone who could show him a time and place where that could be so." He said, slowly, deliberately.

I licked at base of his cock, drawing my tongue slowly up and down the shaft. His head fell back.

"And Manny?" I said, lip against the hot skin of his cock.

"Manny needed to own you." He said. "You handed him the keys and let him drive like he'd stolen you." He said.

"I guess." I said, my lips nibbling at taut skin. The taste of Manny passing through me like a fume on a breeze. A shudder.

"Now you're ... you? My wife. But now I know there's more." He said with some sort of knowing.

I drew my thumb up the underside of his cock forcing a gush of pre come from the tip. I covered the head with my mouth, swirling my tongue to gather his warm, slick liquid. I pulled back, looking up toward him.

"What do you need, baby?" I said.

Slowly, he gathered himself and stood on the bed as I knelt in front of him, looking up.

"I need us put back together." He said, bending to take my hands in his face, his mouth on my mouth. He pulled back and curled a finger over my bottom lip, into my mouth, pulling me toward him. He touched my tongue as he stood.

I stood on my knees, opened my mouth as he guided his erection into my mouth, my hands on his thighs. I sucked slowly and gently, caressing him with my tongue. My head tilted and bobbed, moving him in and out, fucking him slowly with my mouth.

"You didn't answer me before." He said. "Would you do it again?'

I reached up to grasp the base, slowly stroking as I backed off, keeping the head just inside my mouth. I looked up, into his eyes and nodded as I swirled my tongue along the underside of his shaft.

"Yeah." He said.

I felt him begin to tense and swell. I pulled back, resting the tip of his cock on my tongue as I formed it into a cup for him. I stroked slowly. He began to pulse. He looked down to watch as his warm seed gush into my mouth, pooling on my tongue. His head tipped back and I covered him with my mouth, swallowing and sucking until he was empty.

***

Two huge salads arrived while Brian showered. Pip showed up with my clothes at the same time, strolling in with my clothes bagged and draped over his arm.

"Oh my." He said. "What a lovely aroma." His eyes scanned me as I stood in the flimsy bathrobe picking the plastic film off the salad.

"Is that you?" He said, an impish grin curling his ample lips.

I returned the grin with arched brows as I ate an egg I'd plucked from one of the salad bowls. He pursed his lips and nodded almost imperceptibly.

Brian walked out of the bathroom with a robe loosely wrapped around his naked body.

Seeing the food he said, "Oh, good. I'm starving."

I watched as Pip's gaze shifted to Brian, taking him in with a slight tilt of the chin. Wheels spinning behind his eyes.

"Well, seems you have someone to rescue you now if you need it." He said conspiratorially as he passed toward the door.

"Can I send anything else down for you two?" He said.

"I think we're good." Brian said without looking up. I smiled at Pip with my eyes.

"Dial for anything." He said, turning to leave.

As I sat, opening a napkin with silverware over my lap, there were two knocks at the door. I looked up.

"Hi Kate." Mike said, stepping in as Pip stepped out. Our eyes met, adrenaline streaked through my gut.

I glanced over to Brian. He was pushing an egg into his mouth, his eyes on the man in the doorway. Back to Mike who was filling out the doorway with his hulking form just slightly stooped, ready to turn away.

"Looks like I'm interrupting." Mike said.

Brian sat, without a word, opening the napkin with silverware. He reached for the huge salad bowl, placing it on the table in front of him. He began drizzling it with dressing.

I stood and walked to Mike. "Not at all." I said. "Come in, sit down." I placed a hand on his chest and pecked his cheek. "Wine? Or I can order something. Have you eaten?"

"No, I'm good." He said. "Maybe some wine. I'll get it."

He stepped toward Brian and extended one of his big, meaty paws. "You must be Brian." He said. "I'm Mike."

Brian looked up, taking Mike's hand, his face, the picture of charm and poise. "Nice to meet you Mike." He said. "Kate's told me all about you."

Mike's eyes darted to me. He looked for a half a second as if he might vomit. "All good things." I hope, he tried to chuckle.

"All interesting things." Brian said, spearing a bale of salad onto his fork. "Grab some wine and join us."

"Right." Mike said, pouring a healthy dose of wine into a water glass then sat with us.

"Have my breadstick." I said, looking at his face. He was at a loss.

"I hear you guys are golfing this afternoon." Brian said.

"Yes, actually." Mike said, now with bread in his mouth. "I was hoping I could convince you to join us. We need a fourth."

"When's the tee-time?" Brian said, pushing a wad of salad into his mouth.

"Three-fifteen." Mike said. "If we get there by two forty-five that should be plenty of time if you need clubs." He lifted his wrist to check his watch. "Leave here in an hour or so if that works."

"That should be plenty of time." Brian said.

"Perfect." Mike said, swigging at the wine, relaxing a bit.

"When will you be back?" I said.

"Probably three hours or so." Mike said. "I need to be back by seven at the latest. I'm flying home tonight."

"What?" I said. "Why? Everything okay?" I searched his face, not knowing what to look for, how to read him for reasons that would pull him away so suddenly.

"Yeah, no. Everything's fine." He said swallowing hard. "I just... some family stuff. Everything's fine. I just need to get back a little earlier than planned."

I searched his face and there it was; for a split second as his eyes raked over me - fumes of regret.

"Well, I hope everything's okay. You'll update me." I said.

"Of course." He said with a nod, his mask firmly in place again.

"That's too bad, Mike." Brian said. "Nothing serious, I hope."

"No." He said, his gazing returning to me. "I'll miss dinner tonight though. Manny's inviting Gabe and Ana for dinner at his cabana. He wants you two to join." He exhaled as if glad to rid them from his mouth.