Lucky Over 40 Ch. 06: The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers

I parked in front of the restaurant and ran in to pick up the order. Jill must have been playing with the remote again, because just as I got to the door the vibe changed its beat and caught me by surprise. As I stood there paying, my ass was twitching from the new alternating sensations. When I got back in the car, Jill was laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I was watching you through the front windows while you were in there. You looked really cute dancing at the counter. Must have been some really good music playing, huh?" she said, laughing some more.

"No, it was your sexy finger tickling my prostate from afar," I said, pulling back into the road. "I couldn't help it. This will take some getting used TO, OH!" She was still playing with the vibe remote, and had it thumping hard, like a bass drum inside me. "Oh wow, that's really pounding my prostate. That could probably make me come all by itself, I think."

She turned up the intensity a notch, watching for my reaction. I was clutching the steering wheel, breathing harder and my eyes open wider. "Oh, this is fun," she said. "Do you really think I could get you to come without doing anything else?"

"Yes, absolutely, and it might happen very soon," I said in a slight panic. "You better turn it off now, before I cream my pants." She was excited, too, and was rubbing herself, but she stopped and tried to do as I asked. Unfortunately, she accidently increased the power instead. "Uuuggghhh, stop it, please, I'm gonna come!" Now she may have been a little flustered, and before she could turn it off I shot a big load of hot cum into my shorts. "AAhh, shit. Fuck, fuck, ohhh," I blurted out as I kept coming. Suddenly, the vibrations stopped. I started to relax, but was breathing heavily, and my cock was still twitching and leaking cum.

"Oh babe, I'm sorry! I don't know these buttons yet," she said, truly apologetically. "Did I get it off in time, or..."

"No," I interrupted, catching my breath as I pulled into her driveway. "No, you got ME off. I really creamed myself. But, apart from the fact that I wish I wasn't driving at the time, that was pretty fucking incredible! However, please don't do that to me in public someplace!!"

We went inside and I put the bag of food on the kitchen table. Jill immediately pulled down my shorts, knelt on the floor and started cleaning me off with her mouth. "Let me help you," she said and she took my limp, cum covered cock in her mouth. It felt great, and my cock started to swell some. She licked all around, cleaning cum off me as she pulled my shorts all the way down and held them for me to step out of. "Mmm, that was tasty, babe," she said when she was done. "I think you're all cleaned up now."

She stood up and said, "I never had you in my mouth when you were that soft, it was really nice. I can't wait to do that and feel you get real hard in my mouth. Mmm, I like that thought!"

She then examined the inside of my shorts. "That's a quite a load of jizz, and it smells so yummy. I'll go get these cleaned up, too." But before she could leave, another thought had crossed my mind, when I suddenly remembered something she had said about one of my experiences with Deejay.

I pulled the shorts out of her hand, spun her around and said, "That was naughty of you, making me come in my pants like that. It was good of you to clean me up, but you still need some punishment, you bad girl." She quickly caught on and played right along.

"Yes, I was a bad girl. What should you do to me? Maybe you should SPANK me." she said in a sexy voice that started to make my pecker pick up again, even more than her licking just did. She had read my mind.

"Exactly what I was thinking. And while I do, you should wear these cum filled shorts to make you think about the mess you made." I pulled them over her head, with her face in the creamy center. She still didn't resist, and I could hear her inhale deeply, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

I sat on a kitchen chair and pulled her across my lap, lifted her skirt, and tenderly rubbed her bare ass cheeks. Then, suddenly, I slapped each cheek once, hard, but not too hard. She let out a little shriek of surprise, and pain, I suppose, but mixed with pleasure. "Oh yes, I've been bad and deserve more of that," she said. I slapped her gorgeous bottom again a few times, a little less hard each time, while she squirmed and giggled.

Then I noticed the plug, so I began to play with it. "Uummm, oh, yeah, that's nice," she responded. "I'm definitely getting wet again. You should check to be sure." So I slipped my hand down her ass and between her legs, which she immediately parted for me. I rubbed her pussy tenderly finding her wet indeed, and two fingers dipped into her easily.

She moaned more and my cock grew more. "Oh, he's trying to get up again, and he would feel so good inside me again. Should I suck on him, or would you fuck me, please?"

"Maybe both," I said as I pulled the shorts from her head and let her up off my lap. She stood beside the chair and quickly bent over, sucking my semi erect cock. I rubbed her ass, jiggled the plug, and then fingered her again for a couple minutes.

Suddenly she stood upright, unable to wait any longer. She threw a leg across my lap, took hold of my now rigid cock, and sat down on it, facing me. As she wiggled all the way down she held my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. I was holding her lovely ass under her skirt, but as our kiss lengthened and she began to grind herself on me, my hands moved up to caress her back and hold her tight.

The plug in her butt was rubbing on my cock again and it felt great, but suddenly, there was a tingling in my ass. I opened my eyes and Jill giggled as she drew back from our kiss. She had turned on the vibe that was still in my butt. It was set to an alternating buzzing and thumping kind of rhythm. Moving it up one step from low, she could now feel it, too. The chair was vibrating slightly, along with my cock.

"Oh yea, this is nice, Tiger," she purred in my ear. "We'll have a lot of fun with these new toys, I think."

We finished a nice fuck on the chair, with her coming but me not quite getting there. After the massive orgasm I'd had earlier, I was really fine to just enjoy feeling her get off on me. I knew there would almost certainly be at least one more in store for me later on tonight.

Jill put my soiled shorts in the laundry room sink with soapy water to soak. I reheated the dinner we had left on the table getting cold while we were getting hot and heavy with each other. She made herself a drink and poured me a tall pineapple juice and vodka. We ate, with me sitting there naked from the waist down. Since I didn't know Becky was leaving tonight, I hadn't planned on staying over and so didn't bring a change of clothes or anything else. I mentioned that to Jill as we were cleaning up, wondering if I should run home now to get my things for the weekend.

She said, "Well, I like having you puttering around here half naked with your junk in full view -- and by the way, this is the first I've seen your cock so relaxed for so long. It's really cute, and I do prefer the look of a circumcised penis. Anyway, I'm really liking this look on you, though fully naked would be even better. How `bout we swing by your place tomorrow and get your stuff. If you really want to put something on tonight, I've got your little red pouch thing, Tiger," she said with her sexy smile.

"Oh, I've got a spare toothbrush for you, too, and I wouldn't mind you leaving it in my bathroom for future use," she said with a kiss and a pat on my bare behind.

"Hmm, Ok, tomorrow works," I said. "Now, should I put that pouch on, or not...? How about if you join me in playing nudist for the rest of the evening?"

"Hmm, I think I'd like to play that game with you. I haven't wandered around the house naked for quite a while and it could be fun, but I'm pretty beat, babe. I thought maybe we should head to bed soon. I mean, it's bedtime, to get some sleep, not just 'let's go hop into bed and fool around some more,' but that may happen, too," she said with a big smile and a squeeze of my naked butt. "Yeah, I like you dressed like this around the house!"

"There's more than one reason I'd like you dressed this way, too," I replied. "But yeah, I agree that it's about time to call it a day. And, I think if would be nice to have my own toothbrush staying in your bathroom. I guess that means you're already planning to have me stay over again."

"Probably, if you don't snore too loud," she teased. "And, if you let me get at least some sleep tonight, Tiger."

"How about if I find a nice way to wake you up in the morning?" I asked, as I hugged her and gave her a kiss.

"Mmm, that sounds nice," she said, giving me a kiss back. "I hope it means what I think it does. I can think of a couple ways to wake you, too, if I'm up first. And if he is," she said while fondling my cock and balls. "You didn't bring your PJs, so do you want to wear that thong thing to bed, or do you usually sleep in the buff?"

"I typically wear some shorts, but when I'm sleeping with you, there's no point putting anything on since it will most likely come back off before long," I said, as we walked into her bedroom, holding hands.

"That's a good point, so I think I'll forego a nightie and follow your lead, babe," she said, putting her hand back on my bare butt, as she likes to do. She undressed as I went to use the bathroom, then she wandered in wearing nothing but a smile. "Can I help hold that for you while you drain it, babe?" she teased as I finished peeing.

"Nope, all done," I said. "But if you did, I'm pretty sure it would start rising and point the wrong direction anyway. You look really good, like that, and I think he's gonna stand up to salute you pretty soon." She gave me a toothbrush, and a kiss.

As I started to brush, she sat down to pee. "It's been a long time since I peed in front of someone else, babe, and somehow it's kinda nice. Kinda comforting, maybe, to be this relaxed and uninhibited with each other," she said smiling affectionately.

We finished our bedtime preps and crawled under the sheets together, snuggling face to face on our sides, and started to kiss. We caressed each other, her hand quickly going to my ass, like they were magnets, drawn to each other. Suddenly, she pulled herself back and said, laughing, "We both still have toys in our asses!"

"Yup, we do, don't we," I said, equally as surprised. "Have we grown that accustomed to them? I think we better take them out now. I'll do you if you do me, lover."

As she tugged on the cord attached to the vibe in my butt, and I gently pulled the jewel out of hers, she giggled and said, "Oh yea, do me, Tiger. Do me good."

"I'd love to, Sexy," I said, taking the vibe from her and hopping out of bed. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." I put the toys in the bathroom to be washed, tomorrow. I quickly got back in bed and snuggled up to her, as I said, "Now, where were we..." We kissed again, deeply, and caressed each other. This time her hand went to my cock, fondling it until it was firm enough for her to stroke. I moved my lips down to her neck, then her ear, nibbling and teasing with my tongue, knowing that it really turns her on.

Before long I held her tight and rolled us both over so she was on top of me. Now my hands went right to her ass, pulling her up a bit. She took the hint and lifted herself enough to let my cock into her pussy. She was warm and wet and felt wonderful. She stayed lying on top of me and we kissed passionately as she moved her pelvis in little circles, rubbing my cock all around inside her, and her clit against my pubic bone. We both began to moan softly and our tongues danced together. I held her ass and started to urge her to pump in and out with me. She rolled over, saying, "You drive, please, babe."

I climbed between her legs, and she reached out to guide me inside her. Holding myself up on my arms, I pushed in gently as far as I could go, and then slowly pulled back until I came out. I immediately slid back in, my cock not needing any guidance, it knew the way. I repeated this a few times, both of us watching my stiff dick sliding all the way in and out of her wet pussy. I love seeing that.

Finally, I stopped short of pulling all the way out before pushing back in. I continued this way, also moving my pelvis around as I did so. We embraced and kissed deeply again as my cock moved in her. Her hands were on my ass, where they seem to belong, caressing me. My hands rubbed the sides of her breasts as we kissed.

We continued in this slow, sexy, and sensual manner, while kissing, nuzzling, and whispering to each other about how good it felt and how hot each other is. Eventually she started to breathe heavier and quicker, so I moved my pelvis around more, stirring my cock in her, as I increased the pace of my piston action. She grabbed my butt hard, and moaned in delight, while her pussy squeezed around my cock in spasms. It didn't take much more before I shot into her. I lay spent on top of her for a little while. When I started to roll off, she held me firmly in place in her arms.

"No, stay right there, this feels too good to let you move," she said softly. "That was a wonderful way to go to bed for the night. I don't think we've we made love in such a sensuous and relaxed way yet, have we? I really, really liked that, babe."

I told her that I really liked it, too, and didn't think we had done it that way before, either. We were usually far too horny up and filled with desire. But we definitely needed to do more horizontal slow dancing in the future. She agreed. I told her I should move so I could clean her up, or at least go get a towel to keep the sheets dry. She wouldn't let me move, except to roll us over on our sides. "No, I want you in my arms a while longer. I don't care about the bed right now. I just want to fall asleep in your arms."

We chatted quietly for a while as we lay there cuddling. She mentioned something about Becky and I asked her, "When we came home from shopping a few hours ago, did you notice if Becky's car was gone or not? I just suddenly wondered if she was still home when we got back, and things got hot and heavy in the kitchen..."

"Oh shit!" she said, rolling back from me, her eyes getting wide. "Do you really think she could have been home then, while you were eating me out in the kitchen? And then we were fucking in the bedroom! I can't remember if I saw her car or not. No, she must have been gone. But if she wasn't... Shit, I need to have that talk with her real soon after she gets back!"

"No, I'm sure she was gone, sweetheart," I said, trying to calm her. But, she was wide awake now, so I got up to get a towel. It was the least I could do after waking her back up so inconsiderately. I hoped that maybe I could make up for it in the morning....

Come back to see how the weekend goes in part 7 of this series.

Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers