All Comments on 'Lucky Penny Ch. 07: Cuck-a-Doodle-Do!'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

I’m not allergic to gay sex. I’m allegorical to stupidity.

The whole premise was contrived and made zero goddamn sense. A child could write a better story.

Why not just get a divorce and live or marry Bubba? Seriously, there was no hint of love, they acted and behaved like room mates instead of husband and wife.

You literally could have told me they were friends and Dan was gay and it would have made more sense.

You ever work a “gruelling 10 hour shift” and then come home and spend homes doing maintenance?

Fuck dude. Try reading the story from a neutral point of view and then see if it makes any sense.

spinypetespinypeteabout 3 years ago

I liked the earlier chapters but at this point it's so overly contrived that I can't suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy it. Probably time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments, especially "spinypete"; story is just too contrived, out of control now. And like "Whackadoodle" says, why doesn't Lucky divorce Dan and stay with Bubba? She doesn't seem to have any real affection for Dan at this point. Also Dan being turned on by seeing Lucky with Bubba is not a believable reaction from Dan's prior history. Looks like the author hasn't posted a next part, which is fine with me - I wouldn't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknightfantasies@knightfantasies
I write about the sins of the past, present, and future. You may see yourself in my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES