All Comments on 'Lucky's Lucky Night Ch. 02'

by Syri07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oooh...

that was hot. great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please, please, please keep up the good work

And don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOOO!!!!!!!!

This chapter was over way too soon - I never wanted it to end. FABULOUS story, loving every word of it. And thank you for sharing it here - and for being a great writer. Your style is unique, and the fact that you are grammatically correct (so rare on this site) is wonderful. Looking forward to another hot chapter!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 16 years ago
How did I miss Part 1?!!

I'm a dedicated fan of black female/white male stories, so I don't know how Part One slipped past me. But I'll definitely be watching out for Part Three. A great debut on Literotica and a great series developing. Sexy, romantic, great characters, and excellent storytelling (alternate point-of-view is difficult, but you seem to handle it with ease). More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous!!

Loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If I could give you a ten...

If I could give you a ten, I would. This was a fantastic story. Please, please do not keep us waiting for the rest of the story !!!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 16 years ago
Woah...Steamy!

You're a great writer! I absolutely love this story. Now I'm on to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

I found this with the random story mix. I got so lucky! *lol* Bad pun. I love it so much. My head is so full of your story's vision. I'm so glad to see such a true to life story. The feeling and emotions (esp of Lucky - I fear the same in my relationships) are so deep and I love the sex - even if I usually prefer more details at the end. Wonderful!

nolady22nolady22about 16 years ago
liked it

This was a really good, realistic, sexy, relatable account of two people making love...i hope you have more in store for us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot! Playful! Sexy! Fun!

Awesome story!! I came across this by mistake, but it was a pleasant one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I find myself wrapped up in this story. It is so beautifully written and that can't often be said of erotic literature. It really is wonderful to read. The descriptions and your characters are so real and warm. I cannot wait to read more. Thank you!

MsthicknwtMsthicknwtover 5 years ago
Great story

Thank you! Nice job on this scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous