Lucy Ch. 07: Barb's First Experience

Story Info
Moving right along toward Friday.
1.7k words
3.48
4.3k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted herein are either soldiers, their wives or other connected parties. Everyone is depicted as over the age of consent (18) and free to participate in the described activities.

I was sitting on the bed unlacing my boots when Barbara came rushing into the trailer. She saw me sitting there as she hustled down the hall. Holding up her hand: "I'm in a little hurry" as she turned into the bathroom and closed the door.

Thinking that she had just been 'caught short', I continued getting out of my uniform, hanging it carefully so that I could get another day out of it. Tomorrow, being Thursday, was another fatigue day; my other pair of boots were still standing tall since last nights' polishing. I was soon done and wearing my usual gym shorts, tee shirt and nothing much else other than skivvies.

I was just putting my sox into the hamper when I heard the toilet flush. The usual sounds from the sink followed but they seemed to take a little longer than usual. Barb soon emerged meeting me in the narrow hallway: "Sorry, I had to go. You're home early."

I explained that my partner instructor had some business to attend to right after lunch so I had done the two first classes and he would do the last two. That left me relatively free for the afternoon; so, I took off. So here I am: "Wanna fool around?"

Barb giggled at the suggestion. She gave me a quick kiss before: "Not until I've taken a shower; I'm all sweaty and a little bit stinky." She headed toward the bedroom as I went down the hall toward the front.

I was soon at my regular place on the couch; beer in hand and tv on the all-news channel. I could hear the shower running and decided on a little recon mission. I put my beer down and crept stealthily down the hall to the bathroom. The shower was still running so, using the noise to cover my entrance, I pushed the door open and snuck in. I could see Barb moving behind the semi-opaque shower curtain. Using an artificially deep voice, I said: "Excuse me lady, does the number six bus stop here?"

Barb pulled the curtain back to look at me: "Can't a girl have a little privacy around here?"

"Privates? Yes, we have plenty of privates along with corporals, sergeants and all the other ranks. Need any help washing that beautiful set of tits?"

Turning to face me squarely: "Wash away!"

I took the soapy washcloth and made a show of rubbing it across her chest once or twice. I used my hands after that. Her warm, wet and soft tits were, as expected, getting my full attention when Barb reached over and turned the water off: "Let's take this into the bedroom?"

I looked down to confirm that my cock agreed with the suggestion. I peeled out of the little that I had on while my beautiful wife quickly dried her body with a big fluffy towel. She turned me towards the bedroom and pushed me down the hall. I didn't need much pushing and we were soon on the bed together. I was anxious to put my face into that freshly washed pussy and, apparently, Barbara was of the same opinion.

Placing herself on her back, squarely in the center of the bed, Barb slid her feet up opening herself for me. I moved to between her thighs and gave her pussy a few gentle kisses and one long lick. The long lick seemed to produce the most reaction so I repeated that a few times before getting down to the task at hand. Actually, the task at mouth but who's going to argue.

I took my time and let Barb enjoy a good old fashioned 'after-nooner'. She was soon moaning and thrusting herself against my face. With both hands under her well-shaped ass cheeks, I massaged and encouraged her movements until they became a little frantic followed by the now, well anticipated, glorious orgasm.

Barb closed her thighs around my head pressing my face even harder against her throbbing lady parts. The orgasm seemed, maybe, to last just a little longer than usual but I was in no position to tell for sure. In fact, my position, trapped in her crotch, was actually quite nice.

All good things must come to an end and her end eventually came. I wax poetic. Anyway, she gradually eased her leg lock on my head and let me resume breathing. I was soon up by her with her kissing my lips and face. I was a little damp with her 'fluids' and she didn't seem to mind: "That was really nice, I love you." She kissed me again: "And what can I do for you?"

I quickly ran through the menu of 'delights' and settled on: "How about a little 'doggie'?"

Barb never said a work. After another quick kiss she rolled over and got up onto her hands and knees waiting for me to move into place. I quickly 'assumed the position' and presented myself, and my cock, to her delightfully presented posterior. A quick slide up and down through the, now very moist, lady parts let me find the gateway. I was soon fully seated and thoroughly enjoying my own 'afternoon delight'. A few long strokes soon led to the shorter faster strokes. By the time that I got to the really fast strokes, Barb had let herself down onto her shoulders with her ass sticking up. The end became visible and I was soon unloading myself into this fine woman.

I had a real head snapper and it took a few moments for me to come back down to earth. I stayed inside her, expecting to follow her down, as usual. Barb stayed in the kneeling position and waited. I tried to stay put but was rapidly 'deflating'.

Barb whispered: "Look at my bum -- see if everything is ok."

"What?" I wasn't sure that I heard her: "You want me to look at your ass?"

She used her 'do me a favor' voice: "Yes please. Just tell me that everything looks ok."

I had to 'disengage' to accomplish this mission. I pulled out before knee walking back a little. I parted her cheeks with my hand and took a good look. Everything looked good -- fuckable to be sure: "I don't see anything out of the ordinary. What am I looking for?"

Barb moved her legs back lowering her body to the bed. I put myself down beside her. I was a little concerned: "You never asked me to do that before. Are you ok?"

She seemed relieved at the news: "Well, I had a suppository 'thing' in there today. That's why I was in a hurry when I came home. I really had to go."

"A suppository?" My interest was peaking: "I didn't know that we even had any of those things."

"We don't. I got it from Lucy."

I just looked, expecting a little more explanation.

"We were talking about doing anal and she told me that she uses them to get a good 'cleaning out'."

"So how did you wind up putting one inside you? And, why are we whispering?"

Barb giggled: "Yeah right. Well, she told me how she does it and talked me into trying it."

"You put a suppository into yourself?"

Back to whispering: "Actually no. Lucy did it for me."

Now I was whispering: "You let Lucy push a suppository up your ass?"

Barb thought about how to say it. She couldn't think of anything but the truth: "Yes. Right there in her kitchen. She put it into me and pushed it up with her finger."

"Lucy had her finger up your ass?"

Her whisper got even lower: "Yes, but only for a few seconds."

Playing psychiatrist: "And, how did that make you feel?"

Barb was quiet for a few moments before: "Actually, I kinda liked it. It was a new feeling and it made me aware of different sensations. How does it feel when a doctor checks your prostate?"

Was she trying to change the subject to me: "It's usually over so quick that I don't really remember it. I thought that you didn't like any 'ass play'."

"It surprised me that I did. It also surprised me how fast that thing worked. How long does it take to walk here from their trailer? Maybe two minutes? That thing was only in me for about five minutes before I 'really' had to go. And go, and go and go. I think that I'm empty up to my chest."

I pressed on: "Are you going to do it again?"

A smile, a kiss and: "Not with her, I'm not."

Hoping for the right answer: "Who then?"

Sitting up, she looked at me and said: "We don't have any of those things."

"Want to go get some?"

"Not today. But, maybe on our next trip to the PX."

I pulled her to me: "And what do we do in the meantime?"

Barb looked very serious: "Well, as for me, I'm going to get dressed and then go start dinner. You can loll here in bed all afternoon but, I've got things to do."

A quick kiss before she rolled over and stood. She pulled on a wife beater shirt and her wrap around khaki skirt (No Panties!) before heading toward the door: "Tell ya what. If you play your cards right, you can put a finger in me tonight but just for a minute. No fucking my ass, understood?"

I understood alright! I just lay there on the bed trying to grasp all that might mean. Was she moving toward a little anal action? Was I going to get my cock into that lovely ass any time soon? Was that beer that I left by the couch still cool enough to drink?

I redressed and went back to the other end of the trailer. Barb was frittering around in the kitchen. I checked the beer on the table -- still just a little bit cool. Not wanting to waste anything, I chugged down the remainder of the brew before retrieving another from the fridge. No, I couldn't resist a little ass grab while I was in the kitchen and yes, I managed a quick peek under the wrap around skirt. The ass still looked good.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers