Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawning on her that was only one reason they'd be here, Lucy began to walk quicker, practically half-running to the bus stop. Why were they here, at the complex she lived in!? Was another futa living here!? Lucy covered her face as she moved past the apartment, not wanting to be seen - not that they would recognize her. She knew the company she worked for did jobs in the city, but she had never actually seen them at work. There was something very... surreal about the whole thing.

The rushed futanari reached her bus stop right as the bus was pulling up; finally, some luck. She flashed her card at the electronic reader as she boarded, and hurried towards the back of the bus. Standing up with one hand on the rail, she dug her hand into her purse as the vehicle took off; as much as she wanted to, Lucy could never risk sitting in one of the seats in case her knee-knocking globes decided to sag to the floor, exposing what she was to the world. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled through several random sites, trying to mentally hype herself up before checking her dating app notification she had seen this morning.

Was she ready to start talking to someone else already? She had literally been dumped, well, she guessed she had been dumped - she didn't know what else to call it, less than half a day before. Lucy assumed that when someone looked at your nearly-naked body with disgust and called you a 'freak' that that could qualify as a dumping. Her shoulders slumped at the thought, the familiar malaise that seemed to hang over her being coming back in full force. No, stop. She needed to be strong, that's what her parents always told her. If she didn't get back on the horse, it might run off, leaving her in the dust.

Right before she opened the message, a hint of confidence filling her, a noise from behind her caught her attention.

Craning her neck, her eyes fell onto the source of the disruption. Two girls, who each looked about college age, were sitting, whispering to themselves and giggling as they passed their phones back and forth to each other. Staring at them for a second, she took in their bodies. Both were similarly beautiful, one blonde and one brunette. They had supple bodies, and filled out their shirts and jeans well. Lucy was jealous - she always wanted to be like them.

Just the sight of the two young beauties sent her loins stirring. Almost like they had a mind of her own, her testicles let out a low grumble between her legs, coming to life and shifting against each other between her legs. While not able to move due to its tight constraints, her cock still throbbed against the uncomfortable leather, causing the strap to cut sharply into its skin. Lucy winced for a moment, her eyes unfocusing as all of her willpower went into calming her needy appendage.

Her gaze still lingered on the giggling girls, perhaps a bit too long at this point, and one of them glanced up and caught her eye.

Turning her head back quickly, Lucy stared at the floor and closed her eyes. She could hear more laughing and snickering from behind her. The futa could feel her body start to shake and her face turn red, her embarrassment only made worse by the feeling of her balls bouncing around against her legs under her skirt, aided by every lurch of the bus. God she hated them. Clenching her eyes shut as hard as she could, she took a deep breath. They weren't laughing at her. They weren't laughing at her. They weren't laughing at her. She repeated this to herself like a mantra, trying to calm herself. It was just like her nightmares from last night - no, it was like the nightmares she had almost every night.

There went that confidence.

Opening her eyes, she brought one of her delicate hands to her face, nudging her glasses out of the way and wiped at her eyes. At least she didn't cry, that had to count for something. Looking at her phone once more, she steeled herself as she opened the dating app. Going into her messages, her heart dropped momentarily once more. Near the top of the screen were the last messages from the girl she, well, tried to date. The one she... the one that... the reason she cried herself to sleep the night before. Lucy almost closed the app again, before stopping herself; no, she needed to keep trying. She refused to be alone forever!

She clicked on the girl's profile before the message, just to remind herself of who she was. Lucy swiped on quite a few different people, just in the off chance they might be interested back. Ah, she remembered her now. Reagan was her name. Red hair, a smattering of freckles over a pointed nose and deep emerald eyes. From her pictures, she was quite well built as well, something that Lucy both desired for herself personally, and in a partner. They were around the same age too, which was nice. Lucy tapped back and opened the message.

R: I don't mean to be rude but are you really a futanari? :O

Lucy chuckled to herself under her breath. This was usually the response she got. You were able to mark yourself as a futa if you had a way to prove it, which she did, and it often made her stand out amongst the other profiles - although this wasn't always a good thing. Not everyone who messaged her did so out of genuine interest. She quickly tapped a response back.

L: haha yeah I am. And no worries, most people ask that question lol

Before Lucy had a minute to over-analyze her response, an announcement called out over the bus's speakers: it was her stop. Shoving her phone into her purse, she quickly exited the vehicle, grimacing as the act of walking down the steps jostled her genitals. As she stood on hard pavement once more, she looked up, taking in the building she spent most of her days inside of. Large and imposing, but fairly plain. No signs or marking indicating what company occupied its corridors, something that had caused her to get a bit lost during her interview; apparently this was common.

Walking forward, she trudged over several large stone steps, her genitals bouncing under her skirt once more. Entering the building through a pair of large glass doors, she reached into her purse and pulled out an identification badge. Lucy flashed it at an older security guard who manned the lobby, smiling as she did so. He nodded back at her before turning back to the security system he manned. Lucy walked through a large hallway before stopping at a row of elevators. She tapped her foot impatiently as she pressed a large button.

When the elevator arrived, Lucy was happy to see the door opened to emptiness. Something about being in such an enclosed space with other people often heightened her already bad anxiety. She knew they couldn't tell what she really was, but that didn't stop her from feeling like all eyes were on her whenever she was in a crowd. Sighing in relief, Lucy stepped in and pressed another button, checking her phone once more. As the elevator began its ascent, she smiled as a new notification popped up on her device.

R: That's really cool actually! I've never met one before

R: or at least I don't think I have lol

R: I'm Reagan, which I guess is obvious haha

L: I hear that a lot too haha

L: Nice to meet you Reagan :)

The doors opened, interrupting her conversation. Stepping out, Lucy walked into the office space, where the sounds of people talking on the phone and the loud clicking of keyboards filled the air. Hurrying to her own cubicle, she set her phone down and booted up her computer. Glancing over to the clock on the far wall, she hoped no one had noticed just how late she was. Logging into her computer, she checked her email and took mental note of what she had to get done for today; she would just work through lunch to make up for her lateness if she had too.

Typing away, Lucy fell into her daily routine. She did a form of accounting, which is what she had majored in in college, although this was a bit different. The company performed a multitude of services and was involved in many types of business, so the work was split up amongst quite a few people. It was nice; the constant crunching of numbers and differing equations she had to use kept her mind from wandering too far off and causing her any problems. Since she was new, she worked mostly in local, smaller accounts that involved the city and local county. Speaking of local...

Lucy opened up a separate application than her usual number-calculating program, and with a burning in her cheeks, quickly tapped information into the form that popped up on the screen. The company she worked for dealt in chemicals and cleaning of a certain variety, ones that involved people like her. The owner of the company, who she had never met before but badly wanted to, graciously provided the services of the company for free to the employees. They were free, and more importantly, anonymous. Lucy typed in the products needed, declining a home visit from a local clean-up team; she could clean her own messes, she just needed the right supplies.

The hours passed, though not swiftly. Lucy continued her mind-numbing work, checking accounts and sending out invoices or marking them paid. Nobody bothered her, something she was mostly happy about; sometimes she did wish people made an effort to talk to her though, even if conversation of any kind made her nervous. All of a sudden, people began to get up around her, stretching and groaning as they pushed their computer chairs backwards - must be lunch time. Lucy began to tap her foot, her leg shaking, as she watched the other workers file out of the office. She really needed to pee!

Lucy waited as long as she could. The last people who were heading out to get lunch finished trickling into the elevators, only a few souls left who were either too busy to stop working or chose to eat at their desks. Shouldering her purse, Lucy slowly got up, giving the customary stretch of those who sat at a desk all day. Glancing around, she powerwalked to the door, closing it quietly behind her. Pausing before she continued, she gave a quick look down both sides of the hall before continuing.

There was, luckily, a bathroom right around the corner from the office. Lucy opened it slowly, once again pausing before she entered. Taking a moment to look and listen, she made sure without a doubt that the restroom was completely empty before she continued inside; the only sound in the room came from her, the light thrumming her balls constantly produced like a microphone feedback in her ears. Treading carefully, she moved to the farthest stall, one marked with a Handicap symbol - while the status of her being handicapped was up for debate, the futa definitely needed all the room she could get.

Locking the door behind her, Lucy sighed as she leaned up against the door. She could do this. She usually made an effort to drain her bladder before work, well practiced at holding it in for extended periods of time, but today's unexpected morning had sent her usual routine into disarray. Lifting up her dress, Lucy quickly went to work unstrapping and unbuckling her stupid dick, finally letting it breath after hours of being tied up. As the last buckle came undone, her cock hit the ground with a meaty plop, sending a shiver up the futa's spine as the cold tile came into contact with the hot skin of her glans.

Setting the strap carefully on top of the toilet paper dispenser, Lucy moved into position in front of the toilet. With a grunt, she heaved her flaccid mass upward, bringing it out from behind her long skirt, the black material draping over the bottom half of the shaft. Folding and coiling it over itself, she maneuvered it until the head hung inches above the open bowl. Her piss slit opened, followed by a wide stream of golden liquid; accompanying this was low moan from the small futa. She didn't know if it was the same for everyone, but peeing just felt so good!

Her yellow stream continued unabated, blasting into the toilet at a high velocity. To a listening ear, it definitely didn't sound like someone was performing a naturally bodily function. It was too powerful. Too loud. Too much. But for Lucy, this was an everyday occurrence. The echoing sound of her emissions was accompanied by a strong musk that filled the bathroom, along with light tendrils of steam rising from the porcelain throne. She watched the toilet bowl fill quickly, nearly rising to the brim, before she leaned over and flushed the toilet. Another unfortunate side effect of being so big was that her bladder seemed to match the size of her genitals, and a single trip to the bathroom could take much longer than expected.

She was on her second flush, her flow still going strong, when she heard a noise - the door creaking open. A pair of voices wafted into the room as well, no doubt a couple of her coworkers. Panicking, Lucy clenched her body as hard as she could, killing her previously unnaturally strong gush of urine down to a trickle. Turning around, she practically threw herself backward onto the toilet, sitting down over the filled bowl. Hopefully not as loud as it sounded, the futa's ball hit the ground as she sat with their usual accompanying thud. Lucy could feel the intense heat from her piss warming her small butt.

Whole body tensed, Lucy closed her eyes as she did best to hold back her body's urges. Her arms were gripped tightly around her cock, lifting it to her chest and pressing down on her urethra as hard as she could; it hurt, but it was better than peeing all over herself! Using her legs, she wrapped them around her titanic testicles and lifted them off the floor as best she could, bringing them up towards her crotch; all her hiding would be for naught if someone looked under the stall and saw an enormous sack resting against the floor. She tried to listen best she could as they did their business, chatting the whole time. God they were taking forever! It felt like an eternity before she heard them get up, wash their hands, and leave.

Opening her eyes, Lucy stood up from the bowl, her mammoth orbs slamming against her shins, and redirected her cock towards the wide opening. With another moan her cock continued its liquid onslaught, filling the toilet once more. It was like her appendage was angry and trying to get back at her for stopping its expulsion, the stream coming out even more forcefully than before. Lucy watched with some dismay as it hit the porcelain so hard it splashed out of the toilet, droplets of the yellow liquid hitting the seat and the ground around it. It took nearly another minute and another couple flushes before her bladder was finally satiated.

Annoyed as she always was when it came to anything concerning her genitalia, Lucy began to unravel sheet after sheet of toilet paper. She cleaned the tip of her dick, the toilet seat, and at least attempted to clean the floor around her where her urine had spilled; it wasn't the janitor's fault she couldn't control her body, and they shouldn't have to clean up after her! Lucy also had to take a minute to wipe her legs and the rest of the shaft down - she hadn't been able to hold it in as well as she thought. The futa was just thankful none had managed to spill on her clothes.

After her cock was strapped back in place, she exited the stall and washed her hands. Rifling through her purse, she pulled out her phone. Good, she hadn't spent too much time in here. As she checked herself in the mirror, straightening her blouse and skirt and making sure none of her leakage had gotten anywhere else, her phone buzzed. Excitedly, Lucy grabbed the phone and opened the message.

R: Nice to meet you too!

R: Sorry for the late response lol I was in class

Lucy quickly tapped a reply back.

L: it's ok haha, I'm at work anyway

L: do you go to the local university?

R: I do! I'm in my last year FINALLY lol

R: Where do you work?

L: oh just at some office doing accounting stuff lol not very interesting.

They continued their virtual back-and-forth as Lucy made her way back to her office, stopping momentarily at one of the vending machines in the hall to buy a couple water bottles. Slipping her phone into her purse, she sat down at her desk. Her eyes drifted once more to the clock across from her cubicle and she sighed; still more than half the day left before she could go home. As her fingers tapped against her keyboard once more, Lucy smiled. Reagan seemed like a nice person, at least from their short conversation. Maybe, just maybe, she would be different. Stop. Mentally scolding herself for a moment, the futa reigned her already-high hopes in.

Better to be cautious than get hurt again.

It felt like work would never end, but finally the clock struck that magic number. Almost like they were being dismissed from class, the majority of the futa's fellow salaried-slaves got up and moved towards the exit, chatting amongst themselves. Despite her eagerness to leave, Lucy busied herself with the last bits of the current account she was working on, waiting till the room was nearly empty. She drained the last of her water bottles, throwing the empty remnants in an already-plastic filled trash can under her desk. She gave a small, awkward wave as her boss walked by her desk, although he was too focused on his phone to notice.

Once the room had all but cleared, Lucy finally stood up and made her exit. She managed to snag a solo elevator once again, and before she knew it she was walking out of the building towards her usual bus stop. Standing slightly off to the side of it, she started messaging Reagan back, hoping the girl understood her late replies were due to work. The two chatted back and forth once more as Lucy stepped onto the bus.

R: So like, I know this is kind of sudden but do you wanna grab dinner tonight?

R: My last class ends in a couple hours and I don't have to go to class till like noon tomorrow lol

Lucy's hands practically shook with excitement, excitement and nervousness, as she read the message! Reagan was so forward! This was something the futa definitely appreciated, having been on the shy side her entire life. The act of her making the first move was a definite rarity. Trying to play it cool, Lucy paused for a moment before replying, hoping she didn't sound too eager.

L: sure! did you have a place in mind?

R: Oh good, I'm STARVING haha

R: There's a burger place near campus, would that be ok?

L: Juicy Buns?

R: Yes!!! The food is so GOOD!

Lucy smiled at the girl's enthusiasm.

L: sure what time? 7?

R: Lets make it 7:30 in case class runs late lol

L: works for me! I live close by anyway haha

She felt like her heart was gonna burst from her chest! A date already! Hopefully it would make up for the horrid time she had the night before. And the girl seemed genuinely interested in her! Lucy found herself grinning like an idiot, barely able to contain herself. Her mind raced as she thought of the time she had left before her DATE! Ok, she would need to get home and clean, and then shower, and then...

Brain moving at 100 miles per hour, she barely noticed when her stop came up. Rushing off the bus, squeezing between the already-closing doors, she bounded towards her apartment; for once the constant movement of her clothed obstructions didn't bother her, her mind fully preoccupied. She noted happily that that company van had left, only the warnings still sitting in front of the building leaving any indication that they were there. Lucy was practically skipping when she reached her front door, barely paying attention to anything around her, so much so that she nearly tripped over a large brown package sitting on her door mat.