Lucy's Nightmare

Story Info
Lucy wake up tied up to bed.
1.3k words
3.21
57.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drosera
Drosera
36 Followers

Lucy slowly wakes up. She really quickly realizes she cant move, her hands and her legs are tied to the corner of bed. She dont remember how she got there. The last thing she remembered was how she was returning home from work and then pain and dark.

-HELP... SOMEONE HELP- Lucy tried to scream as loud as can but no response. She tried to get out of handcuffs but it was helpless. Tried that again but with no success. Through her body was a blanket, but only now does she realize that she is naked under the blanket. Lucy starts to feel so nervous about that horrified realization that someone must undress, take off her bra and pants. She looked around the room. It was a dark room with a really small window and only one door on the other. Doors look so heavy and secure.

-SOMEONE HEAR ME?? PLEASE HELP ME - Lucy tried to scream again and louder. Lucy heard steps outside, maybe her appeal will be fulfilled or maybe not. Steps were closer and closer and the door slowly opened. The guy who enters the room looks really strong.

-UNTIE ME.. Please help me- Lucy starts begging.

-So you are finally awake. I think I punched you in the head too hard.-Finally Lucy realized that guy was not here to help her, but he was her kidnapper. That horrific realization was read from her face.

-Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me... - Lucy starts repeating

-Don't worry i will not hurt you.- Man starts slowly undressing. - I was waiting for you to wake up, now it will be really fun.

-Wait what are you doing??Please let me go. I will not tell anybody. - Lucy starts arguing, she will try everything to stop him. Her kidnapper was almost naked.

-Please... Please dont rape me- Lucy almost cry when telling him this words. In some part of her mind starting understand that her fate is sealed. No she cant.

-YOU BASTARD- Lucy struggled more than before, but it was hopeless. Handcuffs only cut to her hands with no result. Kidnapper now completely naked moves to her. Her eyes fell on his dick. It was huge and he had the biggest dick she ever saw. Kidnapper knows she is helpless and completely in his power. Slowly taking the blanket off. And slowly release her naked body, first her natural tits show up not too big, not too small right into hand.

-Please you don't need to do that. Please.. - Her begging and struggling only made his dick harder and harder. Kidnapper kneels between her tied legs.

-No.. But I want to.- Lucy tries to get her legs together and prevents him from penetrating her. She can't fully add legs together because of tied on her legs. But it was enough to prevent him from laying on her. Kidnappers know he can force her legs apart any time, he just likes that she is still resisting, still hoping that she escapes and he doesn't want to take her this hope. Not yet that will be plenty of time to destroy every last of her hope.

-This will help-Kidnapper put hand into legs and start slowly playing with her pussy and her clit.-It will prepare you little for what comes next.

-HEEELP... HEEELP - Lucy feels how slowly getting wet down there. But why? He wants rape her. So why did she become wet down there? Her kidnappers noticed that so he started rubbing her a little faster.

-Stop please. Please stop- Lucy starts feeling hope, but it was only just second, because kidnappers split her legs apart with minimum strength and lay on her feelings his dick looking for her hole and he finds her really quick.

-Dont rape me.. I will do anything... - He just ignores her. How his dick slowly disappeared in her pussy. She was a bit wet so he decided not to go with his full force on her. He puts only half his dick into her on the first stick and out.

-I don't want this please- Tears cum from her eyes, when she realizes that she cant stop him from doing anything that he prepares for her.

-You like it. I feel you getting wet- She really starts getting wet more and more as he slowly penetrates her pussy. - Now you take it all.

Kidnappers starting fuck her faster and deeper and finally he puts his whole penis in her pussy. She feels his dick almost in her womb. Then she realize than he dont wear any condom and fucks her bareback.

-I am not on a pill. -Lucy hoping he will at least not cum inside her.

-Thats ok babe.

-No i will get pregnant please dont cum inside. -But he doesn't care about that.

-You will get pregnant- Lucy realized that it was worse than she thought. This was his plan, he wants her to get pregnant.

-No no, don't do that. - Her words can't change the kidnappers mind. She starts feeling pleasure of his dick penetrating her: But why? He is doing all this against her will and he wants cum inside her and get her pregnant. So why does she start like it? She is closer and closer and her own body is starting to betray her. Her kidnappers started moaning more and more frequently. He is close. No, no he will cum inside her she thought. His thrusting was faster and faster and then suddenly with all his strength pushed his dick deep as he could. She feels how his dick explodes inside her and all his seed flows to her womb. The pleasure of feeling his cock pulsating inside her was so strong and she couldn't resist anymore and came hard. Her kidnapper only watches how she struggles during her orgasm, he knows it will increase her chances to get pregnant.

-Don't worry i will give you all my seed- He tells her, when he looks into her worried face.

He stayed inside her for a few moments. Then he slowly takes his penis out of her. Avalanche of sperm cums from her pussy.

-I spare for you all my sperm. Love.

-Please untie me. Let me go- In some points Lucy thinks he will release her, when she ends with her.

-We are in the middle of the forest and no one ever finds you here. And you will give me a baby.

-YOU FUCKINK PSYCHOPATH. I DONT WANT YOUR RAPE BABY. - Lucy was so upset, when she realized this is not over. That her nightmare won't end soon.

-I will let you be a little alone to calm down before another round ok? - He laughs. He takes his clothes and dresses himself -I have some work so i come back later.

-Don't leave me here- That was the last thing he heard before he left the room and left Lucy there with all his sperm inside her.

Three weeks later.

Kidnappers tied Lucy handcuffed and her legs. But this handcuff was different. She can slowly walk but cant run, she saw this handcuff only in movies and used it on prisoners. Who is her kidnapper? How can he have handcuffs of this type? Lucy walk from room where he raping almost every day and always cumming inside her. She takes another room in the cabin to the bathroom. Kidnappers give her a pregnancy test. He takes her pants off and sits her on the toilet, then lets her pee on the pregnancy test.

-So what we have here- Kidnapper took her test before she wasn't able to see the result. -Wait... nothing there...

-I can't be pregnant... - She repeated in her mind that she isn't pregnant, but her period was missing.

-Ok something is showing up.... -He looked so close to the pregnancy test - Congratulations. You are pregnant.

-No it can't be- Every hope that she is not pregnant is gone. This is another kind of torture she will be forced to bring her pregnancy to term.

His rapist baby is growing inside her.

Drosera
Drosera
36 Followers