Lucy's Pursuits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
346 Followers

"Thank you darling. Now close the door as you leave."

I turned and let Jo pass me. I saw him touch himself. "Well, sir, this will take longer than fifteen minutes I'm afraid. It looks serious and needs immediate attention. It could take a couple of hours."

"That's OK. Take as long as you want," I said. As I passed him to leave the room Bob was undoing his overalls.

"Now Madam, how can I help?" I heard him say as I closed the door.

xxXxx

John Prendegast came across to sit beside me in redhead's chair. After a few pleasantries and with our glasses charged he said: "Lucy is lovely. Such good fun and so interesting."

"Yes, I know," I replied as I turned towards him.

"She told me a lot about you."

"Really?"

"Yes. She explained that you had a lovely house."

"Yes, it does us well."

"I would love to see it."

That was a bit presumptuous. I looked at him and said nothing. I wondered what she had said to egg him on. I knew that if I was to invite him to our home as Lucy had proposed she would want to sleep with him. My cock was stirring. My hand shook as I attempted to sip my port. In some ways I wanted him to come back, but in another way I shook with the fear of the anticipation.

"Lucy said that you would enjoy it if I was to visit this evening."

Did she? God, she knew what she wanted. She knew what I wanted as well. "Oh. Really? Well it will be a bit late won't it?"

"Well she seemed to think that it would be OK."

"Well OK then," I told him.

He lent across so that his mouth was close to my ear. "You do know that I will be fucking her, don't you?"

I turned and looked at him. "Oh. Has she agreed?

"Yes. She said that you would like that. That is what we were laughing about when you looked across the table at us."

My cock was by now completely hard. "Will you fuck her hard?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes.... "

"Has she ever had anal intercourse?" He asked in a whisper.

"Oh, God, no. Not to my knowledge."

"Well, that would be a novelty for her then?"

"Yes.".

The other men got up to leave and we followed them to join the rest of the party. I joined Lucy who was sitting on a sofa. I sat on the arm beside her. As I looked down I could clearly see the top of her breasts through the gap in the front of her dress. The slit in the skirt was open showing her thigh up to her hip. My arm draped around her shoulder. She looked radiant as she smiled up at me. "Did you ask him?" She asked me.

"Oh God Lucy. This isn't a good idea. He is an animal." I rubbed her shoulder.

"Well. I think that you and I both know that, darling?"

"Yes, But... " My cock twitched at the thought of what he had said.

She turned towards me and whispered in my ear: "I am very wet, darling. I hope that you asked him."

"Yes, I did. And he told me what he was intending to do to you."

"Oh! My goodness!" She gave my thigh a tap with her hand. I lent forward and gave her a kiss. After we kissed she looked me in the eye. "And when we get home I want you to present me as a gift to him."

"Oh, Lucy. You know what he suggested....." I was just about to explain but just then John joined us. He sat beside Lucy on the sofa.

"I hear that Paul has invited you home for a drink." she said.

He took her hand and gave it a kiss as he looked at me. "Yes. He seemed very much in favour."

Lucy turned to me: "Darling, did you take your things to the spare room?"

"Lucy!" I was shocked that she would mention this in front of him.

"Well, did you?"

"No, Lucy. I thought that you were joking."

"Oh dear that's not good. Is it darling?"

I looked down at the floor. "No," I whispered.

"Well we will have to deal with that later. Won't we darling?"

"Yes, Lucy." Some of the other guests were getting up to say their goodbyes.

She patted my knee. "Perhaps we had better get going," she said as she stood up. My heart skipped a beat.

John and I followed Lucy and said our 'thank yous' to the host and hostess. As we were leaving Judy, our hostess spoke to Lucy loud enough for us to hear. "Oh Lucy. Is John going with you?"

Lucy winked at her. "Aren't I lucky?"

The three of us walked out to the drive amongst the other guests. "Paul, you go ahead. I will follow in John's car."

"Yes, Lucy."

As I went towards our car she called me back. I turned and I noticed that John's arm was around her waist. His hand disappeared through the gap in the side towards her stomach. She beckoned me to get closer. "Darling, as soon as you get home take your things to the spare room. John will be staying the night."

"Oh, God, Lucy."

"Yes, darling. Then come downstairs."

"Yes, Lucy."

I rushed back to the house in a high state of embarrassment, fear and anticipating excitement. She was going to sleep with him..... have sex with him...... in our bed too. My heart was thumping in my chest as I rushed up the stairs to our bedroom. I didn't know how long they would be but I thought that they would want to be here soon. I would not have much time. With a heavy beating heart I removed my wash things, shaving kit and pyjamas and took them to the spare room. I returned to our bedroom and turned on a low soft bedside light and closed the curtains. I was shivering with excitement as I turned back the duvet and straightened the bottom sheet so it was neatly stretched across the bed. I looked at our bed imagining what my wife would be doing there within the next hour. I heard the car enter our driveway. My cock twitched. My heart was pounding. God, she was going to be taken in our bed with me in the house. How could she? God, how exciting!

I rushed downstairs, turning on some soft lighting in the sitting room, turned on some gentle music as the front door opened. Lucy was followed by John into the room.

Once again I marvelled at Lucy in that dress. God, there wasn't even a zip to undo. Her breasts were rising and falling as her breathing had quickened. And her nipples were straining through the material, probably having been excited by John I thought. The cheeks of her buttocks were well outlined under the tight material. I offered them both a drink. John remained standing and Lucy went to her usual chair. The split opened to her thigh. I went to the kitchen to pour a Scotch for John and a glass of wine for Lucy. As I returned to the sitting room Lucy and John were standing in the centre of the room in a close embrace, gently swaying to the music. He had one arm around her neck as he kissed her deeply. His other hand was rubbing her covered bottom.

"Oh John." She saw me as I put the drinks down on a side table. "Good boy."

His hand was still working on her backside. As I watched I noticed the hand move up and slip in the side at her waist. "Darling, help me with this dress."

I stopped. Help her with the dress? How? She turned towards me. I looked at him over her shoulders as I found the slit in the skirt and opened it up behind her. I pulled her shoulders close to me and pushed back on her hips. Her backside was pushed to him. John gulped loudly and came close behind her putting his hands on her now naked cheeks.

After a moment his hands came around to her chest. He lent forward and kissed her on the neck. I put my hands on her shoulders and held her still. I undid the halter. I turned her around so that she was now facing him.

"Oh!" she whimpered.

My hands slid down her arms with the ties until I held her elbows back on each side. The halter slid off her shoulders and she was now naked to the waist. As I pulled her elbows back her breasts stood out with the nipples extended. I watched from behind her as both his hands hurriedly and enthusiastically mauled her naked tits.

Oh, God." She sighed. I manoeuvred her until the dress pooled at her feet leaving her in the tiny black silk knickers. His hands continued to roughly maul her body now moving back to her bottom. She cried.

I let go of her arms and they immediately encircled his neck pulling his face to her lips.

She came up for air. "Darling, tell him."

As I bent down lowering her panties to her ankles I said. "I think that you need to take her upstairs." He disengaged from her lips to look at me over her shoulder.

"Is that OK?" He croaked.

I pushed my now hard cock into her back pushing her shaved 'mont de venus' forward for his observation. This was my way of responding.

I turned to go to the kitchen.

"Tell him darling" she said.

"Give her a good hard fucking," I told him as I left the room.

I knew from experience that I would be called upon to clean up my wife when he came to leave. But that would be a couple of hours later.

paulb85
paulb85
346 Followers
12