Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 08: Then

Story Info
Ash, Nina and Luke explore their bodies together.
2.2k words
4.45
7.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps between the past and the present.

Nina and Ash rode the train back to his uncle's house again the next afternoon, sitting next to each other and nervously holding hands. When they were finally upstairs in Ash's room she sat on the bed, he in the armchair.

'It's strange without Luke,' Ash said thoughtfully, leaning back in the chair, 'not bad exactly, just... incomplete.'

'I agree.' Nina pulled herself further onto the bed, leaning against the window. She was wearing a skirt again, aware that Ash was carefully keeping his eyes on her face. 'How about we... tease him a bit? Send him some messages?'

'Like what?'

Nina uncrossed her legs, drew her skirt up a tiny bit. Ash's eyes flicked down, then back up at her.

'Something to drive him wild when he checks his phone after practice. Something to make him want us on his way over here.' She was feeling bold and grinned devilishly, pulling her phone from her jumper pocket.

'That sounds fun. What should we send first?'

Nina patted the bed beside her.

'Come here, we'll send him a photo of us together.'

Ash approached the bed, trying to make his erection less obvious. Nina pretended not to notice. She held the phone up, getting both their faces in, their cheeks pressing together as they stared wistfully into the camera.

'What should the message say?'

'Hmm. How about: "It's lonely here without you"?'

She typed it and sent it off, then looked up at Ash. His face was close to hers and everything in her was pushing her to kiss him. But without Luke there...

'How about this: we don't touch each other without Luke here. It doesn't seem... fair. But, we can touch ourselves. What do you think?'

Ash's glasses were actually starting to fog up and he reluctantly moved further away from her.

'That sounds hard, but I think you're right. Nothing without him here.'

She moved further away too, until she was nearly on his pillow. The phone was between them, like a tactile reminder of Luke's absence.

'Have you always liked boys and girls?' She asked softly, pulling her skirt a little higher again. His eyes flicked down to her hand, which was stroking her thigh as she exposed it, inch by inch.

'Uhh, I don't know.' He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He really wanted to touch himself. 'I hadn't really thought about it until I met Luke.'

'He is very special.'

Her hand was tracing higher up her leg. She folded the fabric back so that he could see the crotch of her underwear, which was damp. His breathing was heavy, and he nodded in agreement.

'He is special... and so are you...'

She used one finger to stroke the damp fabric over her pussy, teasing herself, keeping her eyes on his face. Finally it was too much for him and he unbuttoned his pants, rolled them down his thighs. She smiled, watching him closely.

He ran his hand over the bulge in his underwear, rubbing it.

'There it is...' she breathed. She picked up the phone again. 'I'm going to take a photo of myself. Are you green to take one of you too?'

Ash nodded.

'And the message can say: "We're ready when you are."'

'Perfect.'

Nina positioned herself, taking a photo of her hand under her skirt, then passed the phone to Ash. He gripped himself through his underwear and took a photo, typed the message and sent it.

They continued touching themselves, watching each other, stopping sometimes to take photos and message Luke. They gradually grew bolder, putting their hands inside their own underwear, making small noises of pleasure. Ash even took his penis out, stroking it slowly, shyly looking to see if Nina was watching.

'Colour?'

'Green. I like seeing it out, seeing you touch it. I haven't seen one all hard like that before, not in real life. It's... strange. And exciting.'

She smiled, pushing her hand deeper into her underwear.

'What colour would you say if I asked to see yours?'

She thought for a moment, then raised her hips and pulled her sopping underwear down.

'I'd say green.'

She opened her legs a little, letting him see her damp curls and swollen folds. His eyes widened.

'Wow...'

She laughed shyly.

'It's a bit different...'

He came closer, not touching, moving around to see her better.

'You look warm... and delicious.'

'Really?'

He nodded, stroking himself harder.

'I know we said no touching... but I would love to taste that. Taste you.'

She didn't say anything, just looked at him, his hand stroking his hard shaft. Suddenly he was worried.

'I'm sorry, was that too far? Colour?'

'Green,' she answered, her voice sure, 'definitely green. I just... I mean, you kind of know what to expect with Luke. He has what you have. But I'm all new. I thought maybe... you might not like what I have.'

Ash reached out his other hand to her, brushing her cheek with his fingertip.

'I like you. All of you. A lot.'

She smiled.

'I like you too.'

Suddenly the phone buzzed, scaring them both, and it was Luke: "Fomoing hard here. Please wait for me."

Nina messaged back: "We're only touching ourselves, not each other. Waiting for you. Hurry."

Ash rolled onto his back, his hand running up and down shaft.

'I think I'm close,' he whispered.

'Really?'

'Yeah. Do you want me to stop?'

She shook her head, her own fingers working on her clit.

'I think if I see you cum it'll push me over.'

Ash smiled, increasing his rhythm.

'I'd love to see that again.'

She rolled onto her back as well, shuffled a little closer. They still weren't touching, but the heat from their bodies met and they could smell the delicious sex scents that came off each other.

Ash worked himself harder, beating his cock up and down with one hand, grabbing a tissue with the other. Nina rubbed her clit, moving her hips against her hands, watching his penis in his fist. He stiffened, holding the tissue against it, and she saw white liquid erupt out of the purple end. She paused her own fingering, fascinated. She looked back to his face, which was tensed, his eyes closed. A few more dribbles came out, gathering in the tissue, and he relaxed with a sigh. She resumed her fingering, closing her own eyes, focusing on the friction under her hands. She visualised the liquid spurting from his dick, imagined it spurting elsewhere, like onto Luke's stomach. That thought was enough to push her over and she gasped, shuddering, holding her finger over the most sensitive part, pushing it. She wriggled side to side, every part of her tensed, her hips twitching as she held her finger against that sensitive nub. She breathed out, unclenched, opened her eyes. Ash was watching her, his face full of awe and tenderness. She half-smiled, trying not to feel self-conscious.

'You are so beautiful...' he breathed, looking into her eyes. She blushed.

'Can I have a tissue?'

He handed her a few from the box and she dabbed at herself, then looked around for her underwear. They heard a noise in the hallway and Luke opened the door, breathing hard. He looked at them, Ash's pants down, Nina slipping her underwear back on.

'Didn't miss too much did I?' He asked casually, putting his sports bag down, but they could tell he was asking for real. 'I basically sprinted here.'

'We both just came. But only from touching ourselves.' Nina said sweetly, approaching him. She ran a finger up his arm.

'Sorry I missed it,' he panted, leaning forward to kiss her. Ash pulled his pants up without buttoning them and stood behind Nina, wrapping his arms around her waist, his chin on her shoulder. Luke broke the kiss with Nina and turned to Ash, kissing him too, then he pushed them both gently back.

'Before we get too far I need a shower. Coach worked us hard and I am dirty.'

'Yeah you are,' teased Nina, lifting his grass and sweat-stained t-shirt and trailing her fingers down his abdomen to the top of his shorts. He shivered.

'I'll get you a towel.'

Ash disappeared out the door and Luke followed him, then Nina. They made their way down the hall to the bathroom, where Nina sat on the closed toilet lid and Ash handed Luke a towel from the cupboard under the sink.

'Is it ok if we watch you shower?'

Luke grinned at them, pulling his shirt off.

'Wow, you two really made some progress.'

He took off his shorts, turning the water on.

'Ok you can watch, but I'm keeping my underwear on.'

Ash sat on the edge of the bath, his knee resting against Nina's, and they both gazed at Luke. He smiled at them, a little self-conscious, and closed the shower door. It was textured glass, so they couldn't see him clearly, just the outline of his body as he washed himself, steam quickly filling the small room.

When he turned off the water and stepped out, Ash said, 'Hey, you know that thing we talked about yesterday? The thing that Nina would like to see?'

Luke nodded, drying himself with the towel.

'What colour would you be if I said I'd like to do that? Now?'

Luke ran the towel over his hair. Nina was holding her breath, looking between them in disbelief.

We could turn the light off, if that helps?'

Luke's face was unreadable as he finished drying himself, wrapped the towel around his hips, and slowly removed his wet underwear. Then he turned and switched the light off behind him.

'Alright, I'm green for that,' he said hoarsely.

The only light source was from a high window, just enough to see each other's outlines in the dark. Nina felt Ash leave the edge of the bath, moving to his knees on the mat where Luke stood. She could just see their outlines; Luke's messy wet hair, his head forward, staring down at Ash; Ash kneeling in front of him, putting his hands on Luke's hips, unwrapping the towel and letting it fall to the floor.

Luke looked down at his boyfriend kneeling before him, running his fingers down his abdomen. In the dim light Ash was feeling his way, cautiously, tentatively. He trailed his fingers through Luke's damp curls, brushing against the base of his cock. They stroked gently along his shaft, feeling the hard shape of him, rubbing the head, the balls, the insides of his thighs. No one had touched Luke this way before, so attentively, so gently. He put his hand on Ash's shoulder to steady himself. He felt light-headed, his breath ragged. He glanced over at Nina, who was leaning towards them, her arms wrapped around herself under her shirt.

Ash's lips on his glans jolted his attention back and he was glad he still had his hand on Ash's shoulder. He tensed his legs so he wouldn't sway, but his head pounded with the unique sensation of a mouth touching his penis. Ash kissed the tip of his cock, licking it like a lollipop, then took it into his mouth. Luke thought he was going to faint, the feeling of wet, hot pressure was so good. He held still, letting Ash find his way, taking successively more of Luke's shaft into his mouth. He glanced again at Nina and thought he saw her hand under her skirt, her breath coming faster in the quiet of the bathroom. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations radiating through his body, the feeling of being watched as he received pleasure.

Ash circled his fingers around the base of Luke's cock, squeezing along it as he sucked on the tip. Luke gasped, jerking forward, and Ash sucked harder, moving his fingers along the shaft more rapidly. Luke felt his knees buckle, his hips twitching forward, and he cried out as the hot liquid surged along his cock and into Ash's waiting mouth. His saw spots, his breath came in gasps, he bent forward over Ash, fighting to stay upright. Ash wound his arms around Luke's waist, holding him up, sucking his cock dry.

Nina, furiously fingering herself, mesmerised by the sight of them together, had cum at almost the same time as Luke. The muted grunt when he shot his load into Ash drove her over the edge and she clenched her hand between her legs as she brought herself to orgasm for the second time that afternoon.

Ash let go of Luke's waist and he straightened.

'I think I need to lie down,' he breathed, and he opened the bathroom door, stumbling back to Ash's room. Ash rose and followed, as did Nina, each making their way shakily to his room.

Luke lay stretched on the bed, completely naked in the gloom, his arm behind his head, his lids drooping. Ash lay beside him, Nina on the other side, and they wrapped their arms around each other, falling into a light sleep.