Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 07: Then

Story Info
Luke, Nina & Ash explore each other's bodies for the 1st time.
2.8k words
4.58
6.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps between the past and the present.

When Nina finally came back from the bathroom – it had only been a minute, but to the boys it had felt like hours – they had all cooled off a little. She sank back into the armchair by the door.
‘I’m going to take a wild guess here and say that you two are probably thinking the same thing I am,’ she said softly, sitting on her hands and looking at the floor. They waited for her to continue.
‘That I want to do this, more of this, a lot more. Like, every day if we can. The three of us. Here. Or anywhere. Together.’
She chanced a glance at them both and was relieved to see the smiles on their faces.
‘I’m absolutely in.’
‘Me too. My uncle is away for the rest of the week, so we can be here. Then… we can find somewhere else.’
Nina smiled, her eyes sparkling. Luke and Ash both melted inside, at her joy, her boldness despite her initial shyness. Ash looked back at Luke and found him already meeting his eyes. ‘I don’t…’
They waited for him to go on.
‘I just feel like I should tell you both,’ he went on slowly, choosing his words carefully, ‘that I… I haven’t done anything like this before. Like, nothing. I’d never kissed anyone, never even… held hands. And I know that this is good, that you’re both… good. Right. But it might take me a while…’
Nina leaned forward, putting her hand lightly on his knee. His erection, which had softened a little since they stopped hugging her, instantly perked up again.
‘Ash, I haven’t done anything like this before either. I’ve kissed one other person and it was… well, it turned out horribly and that sort of ruined anything good it might have been. It’s all new to me too. Don’t worry, we’ll take it slow together.’
She smiled at him and he laughed, embarrassed but feeling reassured. They both looked at Luke, who was not smiling.
‘What’s wrong?’
He shifted, leaning forward on his knees.
‘I have done some things. I mean, this is still pretty new. I’ve never been with a boy before, although I’ve always wanted to. But I… I’m not a virgin. I’ve slept with a girl. Once.’ He looked upset.
Nina took her hand from Ash’s knee, moved to sit next to Luke. Ash also shifted over to the bed, on Luke’s other side.
‘I just… you know the people I usually hang out with. They’re always talking about all the stuff they’ve done, how many times, with how many people – though most of it’s bullshit. I held off for a while, because I wanted it to be special, with someone I cared about. And Katie… well, there was nothing wrong with her, but she wasn’t… we didn’t talk that much. She really, really wanted to have sex with me and it just got too hard to say no. And it’s not like… I mean, I did also want to do it with her. I wasn’t forced or anything. But… I also could’ve happily waited. I could’ve waited a bit longer, then we’d all be completely new to all this together.’ He hung his head. Nina put her hand out, stroked his hair.
‘It’s ok Luke.’
Ash gave a tiny laugh. ‘It’s weird how we’re worried both for having had sex and for having not had sex.’
Luke grunted a sort of laugh.
Nina cocked her head to the side. ‘I guess we just decided that we’ll be having sex sometime.’
Ash felt himself blush, his penis throbbing painfully against his pants. Luke raised an eyebrow and looked at Nina, who also blushed.
‘I mean. If you want to. I’m not exactly sure how it’ll work with three of us.’
‘We’ll work it out,’ Ash’s voice cracked as he said it, but his eyes were serious, ‘I think we’ll just need to use our imaginations.’

Luke and Nina left soon after that, both of them needing some time to think about what had just happened. Ash was also secretly glad that he could be on his own for a while to think. But first, he had an uncomfortable appendage to take care of.
He returned to his room, shut the door, undressed and lay in bed, stroking his shaft. He replayed the whole afternoon, ever since Nina had arrived, then Luke, both coming in from the rain, smiling shyly, radiating warmth and beauty. He closed his eyes, remembering the feeling of Luke kissing him in the half-dark with Nina watching. He was quite sure, although he couldn’t see it, that he’d heard her slipping a hand into her pants. He thought of his body pressed against hers, her tongue in his mouth, his hand gripping Luke’s back. He stroked harder, his body tensing, as he remembered the feel of Luke’s hand under Nina’s shirt, caressing her stomach as she kissed him, and his mind exploded into fireworks, his cum shooting into the tissue he held to catch it. It kept coming, spilling out of the tissue and onto his hand, onto the sheet, but it kept spurting and dribbling out with each aftershock.
Finally he lay still, his eyes closed, feeling around at the mess he’d made. He’d done this many times before, but never with such prolific results. He cleaned it up as best he could, but he was exhausted. It had been an intense afternoon, an intense week. He lay back down, thinking he’d rest up before making some dinner and watching TV. He drifted off to sleep thinking of Luke and Nina, of the ways they could join together, of the things they could do to make each other cum as hard as he just had, and he didn’t feel lonely that night at all.

Ash, not wanting to seem too eager, hadn’t organised their next meetup before the other two left that day. So it was Luke who sent the message to their chat that night, asking what time they should meet at Ash’s the following afternoon. They agreed on right after school, the same as the day before, and all three of them fell asleep masturbating to thoughts of what had happened that afternoon, what could happen the next day.
When the school bell finally rang and the three of them left the grounds together, it took all of Ash’s self control not to reach out and touch the other two. They hadn’t discussed how open they would be with each other in public, and none of them wanted prying questions or interested eyes on them at school. So it wasn’t until they were on the train, well away from school and with none of their classmates around, that Nina felt comfortable pulling the two boys onto the seats either side of her. They had been standing awkwardly, a little too far apart, holding onto the bars. Nina had been in a fever of excitement since the day before and was feeling reckless. She felt better with the boys sitting on either side of her, but the heat that shimmered through her body was scaring her. She didn’t know what she might do.
Finally they reached the right stop and walked the two blocks to Ash’s uncle’s house, falling in the door together, laughing and joking. Now that things were more open between them, now that they felt more sure of their feelings for each other, they were all able to relax back into conversation the way they had when they were working on their assignment and still getting to know each other.
‘Do you want some food?’ asked Ash, always the polite host.
‘I’ll have some orange juice if there’s any left,’ said Nina. She’d put her hand on Luke’s arm and was enjoying the warmth of his skin, caressing it gently. Luke was staring at her, smitten with her smile, and said he didn’t want anything.
Ash disappeared to the kitchen, and they followed behind, then they all went upstairs to his room. Nina had managed to keep a hand on Luke the whole time, and when they shut the door behind them she put her cup down and reached a hand out to Ash too, catching his forearm.
‘Since yesterday I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you two,’ she said shyly, looking up through her lashes at them, ‘I think… we shouldn’t rush anything. We should take our time, check in how we’re each doing. But also…’
‘Also what?’
She ran her hands up their arms, feeling the electricity between their skin, every nerve in her body tingling, her heartbeat throbbing in her vagina.
‘I feel like I’m on fire,’ she breathed, closing her eyes. She didn’t move closer, couldn’t quite bring herself to make another move.
The boys locked eyes, and in a moment of unplanned synchrony, picked her up between them and carried her to Ash’s bed, laying her gently across the covers. Nina propped herself on her elbows and looked up at them both, a fire burning in her eyes but her expression vulnerable.
‘Nina,’ Luke said softly, putting his hand to her face, stroking her cheek,‘you are the most beautiful, special, amazing girl I’ve ever met. I’d like to show you, we’d like to show you,’ and he looked at Ash, who nodded, ‘how we feel about you.’
Her eyes were wide. In all the daydreams she’d had of this moment, none of her fantasies had been as intense, as all-consuming as this.
‘But… I also don’t want to do anything you, or we, aren’t ready for. So let’s use colours to say if we want to keep going or not. If we want to keep going, say green. If we’re not sure and want to cool off, say yellow. And if one of us wants to stop – anything at all – say red and we’ll stop, no questions asked.’
She nodded in awe.
‘That’s such a good idea. How’d you think of that?’
Luke suddenly looked bashful.
‘I might have… done some research.’
Ash chuckled.
‘I did too. Not about that, but… other things.’
Nina looked at him, her eyebrows raised.
‘What other things?
Suddenly Ash was shy.
‘Um. I don’t want to freak either of you out.’
‘Was it about like, how three people can… be together?’
‘Basically. I had some ideas. But I wanted to know… what other people did.’
Luke smiled at him.
‘Smart.’
Nina lay back down, thinking.
‘Ok.’
‘Ok?’
‘Ok. Green. You can… show me how you feel.’
Luke glanced at Ash. They hadn’t exactly planned anything, and they were still unsure of themselves, but seeing Nina lying there between them – trusting, willing, beautiful – they each wanted to make her feel pleasure.
Luke lay on the bed beside her, turned her face towards him gently, took her lips between his. He kept his hand on her neck, then moved it down to her collarbone, tracing the skin there. She shivered, stretching her arms above her head.
Ash also lay beside her, on the other side, and watched them kissing. He propped himself on his elbow, leaning over to kiss the skin that Luke was running his fingers over. Nina shuddered, breathing deeply, and broke the kiss with Luke, coming up for air. Ash turned her chin carefully towards him, pressing his lips to hers, and she whimpered against him.
Luke, feeling more confident now, traced his fingers down her shirt collar, between her breasts, over her stomach. He found the hem of her school shirt, and then the band shirt she always wore underneath. He pulled them slowly up, showing the top of her skirt, her bare midriff.
‘Colour?’
She didn’t break the kiss with Ash, but gave Luke a thumbs-up. He laughed. ‘Ok, I’ll take that as green.’
Nina and Ash continued their deep soul kiss as Luke brushed his nose against Nina’s stomach, pressing his lips against the soft, downy skin below her belly button. She twitched, making a noise in her throat, and Luke spread his hands over her hips, framing the area he was kissing. He kissed all around her belly button, up her stomach, to her sides. She continued to shiver and twitch, which Luke took as a good sign.
Growing bolder, he pressed his hand to the front of her skirt, pushing lightly against the slight mound there. Suddenly she went still, and Luke worried he’d gone too far.
‘Colour?’
Nina finally broke the kiss with Ash, but didn’t say anything. Luke looked at her, concerned. Her eyes were tight shut, her breathing laboured, and she gasped out,‘Green!’
Luke’s eyes widened. Something was happening… was it what he thought was happening?
He pressed a little harder on her mound through the skirt, rubbing gently back and forth, and Nina cried out. Ash was watching her face closely, mesmerised, wondering, spellbound. She rested her forehead against his, still breathing heavily, eyes squeezed shut.
‘Did…?’
Ash and Luke looked at each other, elated.
‘Did we just make you cum?’
Nina finally opened her eyes, her cheeks flushed. She put her hands over her face, turning to bury it in the blanket.
‘Yes.’
Luke grinned. Ash’s eyes were wide, and he said hoarsely, ‘Wow. That was… amazing. And… easier than I expected.’
Nina peaked through her fingers at him.
‘Well I was really, really, really, very turned on.’ She sounded defensive.
‘That was so incredibly hot.’ Luke said, finally taking his hand away from her skirt, wrapping it around her in a sideways hug. Ash did the same, hugging her from the other side. ‘It was.’
Finally she took her hands away from her face.
‘No one’s ever made that happen for me before. No one’s ever seen me… have that happen to me before.’
‘I feel honoured.’
‘Same.’
They each kissed her on the forehead and she smiled shyly.
‘I’m impressed you knew what to do.’
Luke laughed.
‘I don’t know about Ash, but I didn’t. I just… tried to make you feel good.’
‘Well it definitely worked.’
Ash put his head on the side, curious.
‘What do you usually do? If you, you know, don’t mind me asking.’
She looked at him thoughtfully, weighing up her answer.
‘There are a few things. Rubbing is a big one. Probably why Luke’s move there worked so well.’ She smiled at him.
‘I mean, I barely touched you there. I didn’t want to go too far.’
‘As I said: very turned on. It can be like that. Like I’m just waiting for one tiny thing to push me over the edge.’
‘Well that’s good to know.’
They lay in silence for a moment, Luke’s hand on her stomach, Ash stroking her arm, she playing with the soft hair on Ash’s neck.
‘What about you two? What do you usually do?’
Luke glanced at Ash.
‘I, uh, usually just use my hand. Or a sock if I feel like a treat.’ He laughed.
‘Me too,’ said Ash,‘except for the sock. I used to… um.’ Suddenly he blushed and looked away.
‘It’s ok,’ said Nina,‘you don’t have to say, but I promise we won’t laugh or anything.’
Ash looked up at the ceiling, then closed his eyes.
‘Ok. I… used to be able to suck my own… thing.’
He opened his eyes. They were both staring at him, impressed.
‘That’s the dream man,’ Luke breathed, ‘nice work.’
‘That’s really hot,’ Nina said seriously, ‘I would love to see that. I mean, if you wanted me to.’
‘I can’t do it any more. Not flexible enough.’
‘Bummer.’
Nina looked thoughtful. She turned to Luke.
‘Have you ever had your… thing sucked?’
Luke shook his head.
‘Sounds pretty great though,’ he grinned.
Nina regarded him, then looked back at Ash.
‘What colour would you guys say if I said I’d love to watch that happen?’
Ash’s eyes widened.
‘You mean his or mine?’
‘Both.’
‘At the same time?’
‘I mean, sure. Or just at all.’
Ash and Luke eyed each other, wary but eager.
‘I’d be down,’ said Ash slowly, gauging Luke’s reaction.
Luke smiled slowly.
‘Me too.’

They spent the rest of that afternoon chatting easily, kissing occasionally, touching each other’s faces, arms, shoulders, but nothing more. As it grew darker they reluctantly rose from the bed, pulling their clothes straight.
‘Oh shit,’ groaned Luke, ‘I have footy practice tomorrow afternoon.’
‘Oh no,’ Ash and Nina’s faces fell, ‘do you have to go?’
Luke scratched his head.
‘If I cancel I’ll get a lot of questions. So… kinda, yeah.’
‘Maybe you can come over after?’
Luke smiled slowly.
‘It’ll be kinda late. And I’ll be all sweaty.’
Nina rubbed the back of her neck, looking him up and down.
‘I dunno about Ash, but that sounds pretty good to me.’