All Comments on 'Lulu Gets a Massage - Prelude'

by pluse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frank352Frank3525 months ago

Very sexy body, hope to see more of it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Look good from the back would like to have seen her tits and pussy

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Funny how most of the comments were on the picture. I think the story line has great potential. Having different views of the same event probably isn't unusual. I have read other tales that flip back and forth from individuals perspective and found them very erotic. I'll follow you to see if you continue the story.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

By the way she is lovely!

plusepluse4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments.

Part 2 + 3 will come soon with some hot pictures of my GF beeing made horny and finally gets mounted.

I hope the pictures are not too "explicit" to be published by literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My husband band and I loved reading the story together. We played with each other, the whole time. Would love to see more.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering4 months ago

It's an interesting perspective!

I think it's a cute idea - excusing yourself as someone whose first language is not English. It lets you use a multi-level of nuance between cultures to describe your tale.

plusepluse4 months agoAuthor

Sorry friends and readers,

part 2 + 3 of "Lulu gets a massage" in Illustrated have been rejected by literotica.

The pictures shown were too sexual explicit. Too bad literotica is that prudish.

My intention was to show in real life pictures how my friend Lulu enjoyed the erotic massage ub to the "happy ending. Now I will try to publish the story by text only.

For those who crave to see the fotos, please contact me by email.

Paul4playPaul4play4 months ago

Very erotic and arousing!

Campus77Campus773 months ago

A good prelude with more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous