Luna and Feliciana Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...yes..." There we go; that was easier. She did want to do that.

He began rubbing her again. "You'll show off your underwear to him, just like this."

"...yes..." Just like this.

"Your bra is underwear too, isn't it?" He rubbed her deeply, like he was tracing along the outline of what was under it.

That thought vanished from her mind like a wisp of smoke soon, as more pleasure came through her. Her bra was underwear, yeah. "...yes..." Another softball.

"Well then, you want to show off your bra to your son too, right?"

She paused as he explored her body, but his words certainly weren't baseless. Besides, he'd seen her in bikinis before. This wasn't uncharted territory. "...yes..." It felt nice to respond. She could feel her stress over thinking about what to say disappear on the spot. It was great.

He smiled cutely back. Her son was quite the handsome young man. "Keep bouncing on my hand and show me your bra."

Before she began, she took a deep breath out, seeing his eyes roam to her chest as it rose and fell. She started bouncing again, speeding up gradually like a train on the tracks. Once she was ready again, she pulled her crop top above her breasts, letting it sit on top of itself. It jostled a bit as she bounced, but since she was leaning back, it didn't fall down.

His eyes stayed on her chest. "Good girl," he said, breathless and excited.

A flush rose to her face. Her eyelashes fluttered once more at the compliment. She always got this way when complimented.

"This feels so good, right, Mom? You love letting your son see you like this." He massaged her faster.

"...I love it..." There was no question that she did.

"You'll show off your underwear to your son even more, won't you?"

"...yes..." She didn't get time to consider that one before approval tumbled from her lips. Her bouncing became more rhythmic, calmer but no less passionate. She had become lost in the pleasure he provided her with, and they were both content to linger here for a moment.

Solitary bliss couldn't last forever, though. "You know that your son's attention is drawn to you when you show off your underwear."

She did. "...yes..." That was the reason she did it. Or at least the main reason. It also felt excellent when he massaged her there.

"Do you think you're wearing attractive underwear right now?"

This didn't seem strictly related, but it was at least a straightforward question. "...no..." She was wearing the underwear she normally did, not designed for anyone but her to see.

"Well then, I think there's an obvious way you could draw his attention more."

An...obvious way? Her mind felt so soft and sappy, she wasn't even sure she could get to something obvious on her own. But it was clear he wanted her to piece this out without his help, so she put her brain to work. Her son paid attention to her when she wore attractive clothes, and he also paid attention to her when she showed her his underwear. Was there some way those two things went together? She tried to voice this to him. "...I could wear...attractive clothes...and underwear, too..."

He chuckled. "Right, you could wear attractive underwear."

It seemed so obvious once it was all laid out for her, but in Feliciana's defense, 99% of her mind was occupied by how good it felt to bounce on her son's hand. "...yes...I could wear attractive underwear..."

"You want to wear more attractive underwear for your son."

"...yes...I want to..."

He pressed in against her crotch once again, giving her a firm sweep with his fingers. "That's right. Good girl. You're going to wear much more attractive underwear for me."

"...yes..." For him.

"What other underwear do you have?" He rubbed her so nicely.

Calm and blissful, she answered his question after a moment of thinking. She hadn't worn stuff like that in a long time, after all. "...I have...striped underwear..."

He tilted his head a little. "Is that all?" He seemed underwhelmed.

She would hate to leave him unsatisfied, so she hurriedly answered. "...no, I have more..."

"Then what else?"

Another thought was required to get back where she was before. "...I have...underwear with lace..."

He smiled softly. "Wear more of those. What else?"

She thought for a moment, realizing she didn't have any more. She considered lying, telling Grant she owned some lingerie, but that didn't feel right. It was relaxing to tell the truth, after all. "...that's all..." She hadn't even processed his command to wear some of the underwear she had left untouched since her husband passed.

Her son chuckled. "You'll have to get some more then, right?"

Good timing on this request; she was planning to go shopping with Luna soon. "...I'll get more attractive underwear...for you..."

"And you'll show it all off to me, won't you?"

"...I'll show it all off to you..." Whenever he said 'won't you', she knew she would. It helped sweeten the deal of seeing her son happy.

And he was very happy. "Good girl." He rubbed her crotch intensely. "You're a good girl for me, aren't you?"

She blushed, her eyelids fluttering at his sweet and earnest words. "...I'm a good girl for you..." She was being good for her son.

"You love being a good girl for me, don't you?"

"...I love being a good girl for you..." Zero hesitation.

"Being a good girl for me gives you pleasure."

"...being a good girl for you gives me pleasure..." She happily sighed.

Appreciating her behavior, he leaned in and whispered right in her ear. "You always want to be a good girl for me."

"...I always...want to be a good girl for you..." A soft moan came from her without even realizing.

"There's nothing you'd rather be than a good girl for me." He began groping her again.

She could feel his strength closer to her chest, feel his power over the most sensitive areas of herself. "...there's nothing...I'd rather be...than a good girl, for you..." She lingered on the last word. This was for him.

She knew from his breath in her ear that he was happy. "You're such a good girl, Mom."

Her underwear dug into her skin as he offered her pleasure, studying her expression for a few minutes more. She could hear nothing but the soft whimpers that left her lips and the appreciative hums of his exploration. His research of her body.

Eventually, he pulled back. She wasn't sure of how much time had passed. "You love that your son gives you so much pleasure."

That would have been impossible to deny, and she wouldn't have wanted to in the first place. His attention was excellent, and the pleasure he gave her in relaxation, in companionship, and in love, was beginning to exceed even that. She'd never felt better

"...I love that my son gives me so much pleasure..."

"When I wake you up, you won't mind that we're like this, will you?" He pressed into her private parts.

"...no..." she wouldn't mind. She was too eager for these sensations to continue.

"...I won't mind..."

He grinned again. "That's right. You love this, after all. You're going to be happy that we're doing something like this." He seemed eager, too.

"...I love this...I'll be happy..."

"You'll be happy because you're being a good girl for me," he specified.

That sounded perfect. "...yes...I'm being...a good girl..." She couldn't help but moan at that promise.

He raised his left hand, the one that wasn't busy massaging her over her panties. "On the count of three, you'll wake up, accepting that this is something you want. You'll embrace it, isn't that right, Mom?"

It was right. He was right. She could only nod in her haze.

With a chuckle, he began. "Good girl. One. Two."

Time stopped for a moment. All her focus was on this state of being, here with her son. She wanted to stay like this for as long as she could. Soon, though, she was let free.

"Three." He snapped his fingers, releasing her from the ecstasy of trance. She had been very good.


"Ahhh...?" His mother's groan of pleasure was just as confused as it was aroused. From the way heat had immediately rushed to her face, her eyes moving back and forth from her pulled-up bra and exposed panties, it was clear Feliciana had been given a bit of a shock. It was just as clear that she enjoyed it, though.

Grant relished this. She enjoyed having her son trace the outline of her pussy over her panties, she enjoyed doing any minor favor that he asked, and she enjoyed being a good girl for him. She was already a far cry from the heartfelt but chaste librarian he'd started these sessions with.

Her moans got him back on track. He needed to make sure everything was set in place. "How do you feel, Mom?"

"Mmm..." Her legs stayed parted while he made fingering motions. "I feel...good. Thanks for this." These languid words perfectly fit her now.

As much as he tried, he couldn't hide his wide, mischievous grin. "Of course, Mom. Anytime." She probably won't have much of a problem with his smile, though, not if she didn't have a problem with him fondling her tit once again.

She didn't, of course. Taking in deep breaths, her chest rose and sank in his grasp.

Now it was time for further testing. "Bounce on my hand a little, Mom."

Her expression damped a bit at his command, her lips pursing. Perhaps he needed to dial it back for a moment.

"It'll feel good, Mom, trust me. I only want us to get closer." He made his voice gentler to drive the point home.

That got her on the same page, so she stretched her back before bouncing up and down on his hand with her thighs. Her cute brown eyes were covered by her eyelids' flutters once again.

He pressed deep into her crotch. "Mmm, good girl." He wanted to overwhelm her with pleasure.

He was succeeding. She moaned at his compliment, speeding up a little as he squeezed her breast.

"This feels great, doesn't it?"

"Yeah..." She was getting into a rhythm with the tempo of his hand on her pussy. His gropes were off-beat, though.

His hopes that she would at least accept this arrangement while awake had been blown out of the water. "You can keep bouncing until you're done if you'd like." She had to think it was her decision to keep going. He wasn't _making_ her do anything.

She nodded to that arrangement, whimpering some more at how rough he was being with her body.

Yet another wicked grin on his face. "How close are you, Mom?"

She looked up to his face, confusion in her eyes. "What do you mean...?"

"To being finished," he replied succinctly. Of course, he meant 'finish' in a different sense, but she didn't have to understand that nuance until later.

"Oh..." She was almost out of breath. "I'm almost done..." Her bouncing slowed down as she wore on.

He nodded. "If you're about to finish, you should speed up, right? That way you can get the most out of it before it's over." Go out with a bang.

Agreeing to his point, she put more energy into her 'bounces', his 'massaging' going faster as well. He held one of her tits in place as she gyrated.

Her pussy was hotter than it he'd ever felt it (though he didn't have much history with it). Her skirt fell down over his hand as she went faster, but that didn't stop him from keeping it where it was.

After a moment, though, she stopped, catching her breath before speaking. "Mmm...thanks for the massage, Grant. We should do this more often."

A massage, really? He'd expected that line to be crossed when she started humping his hand, though perhaps she was simply better at justifying behavior than most. He wasn't complaining either way. "Of course, Mom. Any time you'd like."

"I'll be sure to take you up on that offer," she teased, chuckling. Once she'd lingered for long enough, she got off of his lap, her clothes naturally falling back into place. "Is there anything else you need?"

Always a busy bee, his mother. "Hm, if it's not too much trouble, could you make me a sandwich?" he asked, notably leaving out 'please'. He shouldn't have to show niceties to his servants.

She smiled. "That's no problem; I remember how you like them. I'll be right back." She stretched her arms above her head once more, no doubt partially to loosen up and partially to make him pay attention to her midriff rising up to right below her breasts. It worked well, and she left with pep in her step.

True to her word, she came back in a minute or two with a sandwich on a plate, cut down the middle diagonally. "Here you go!" She handed it off.

As he bit down, confirming that she'd arranged it the exact way he asked her to when he was younger, he chuckled. "Thanks, Mom." After a bit of thought, he went further. "Good girl."

She shivered slightly, again exceeding his expectations. "You're welcome." She walked out of his room after, leaving him to hear her plopping down on the couch and turning off the TV.

Getting up to close his door, he let out his breath at having time alone once again. Hypnotizing your family was hard work, as it turned out. He wanted to get back to studying, but the only thing on his mind was his mother's tits, and the slight bit of wetness he'd felt as he rubbed her pussy over her clothes. He wasn't going to get anything done before taking care of his boner. Soon he wouldn't have to, though. Soon that would be her responsibility.