All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 11'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AlyssaStriderAlyssaStriderover 6 years ago
Bravo

Ive been long awaiting a new luna story, Ill be sad to see them go since this feels like the final one completely. But I still loved every word.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 6 years agoAuthor
I may do more

This is only a tentative end, so you won't see any new Luna stories for a while, but I'm hoping to keep Luna's stories going through summer vacation and even College, so please keep checking back in case I think of something new.

AlyssaStriderAlyssaStriderover 6 years ago
I certainly hope so

I do hope you think of more great adventures for now the clothesless luna.

Maybe a future series of "Luna vs. World"

ShyExposureShyExposureover 6 years ago
Question of her public nudity

As much as I love these Luna vs. stories, there has been two things mainly making me wonder. One is, where are the police during all her public nudity and sexual exploits? We know her school completely accepts it, heck all the teachers want her naked to use her. But we have yet to see her get caught by police. The second should be obvious: Sending her naked home time and again should have alerted her parents long ago, and if not by her coming home naked, then by her rapidly dwindling number of laundry clothing. Do they just accept she gives away her clothes from her body to others, walks home naked on a daily basis? What about those scenarios in a story?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 6 years agoAuthor

Naturally, the police wouldn't be a problem unless she runs into them face to face or someone actually reports her, it's not outright stated but public nudity, while still not that socially acceptable, is not that heavily frowned upon, so most of the time it's just given a general condemnation and nothing else, and given that most of these stories happen within or in proximity to suburban areas, it's easy to say that the police are naturally not that common in her neighborhood.

As for Luna's dwindling clothes supply, bear in mind that this entire saga, from the first story to the end probably took place somewhere in between six months, with the majority of her clothes disappearing in the last month of it, so in all likelihood, her parents never even had the chance to react to this oddity.

That being said, it might be interesting to consider what her parents' reaction is to all these incidents, and what they could make their daughter do in response.

ShyExposureShyExposureover 6 years ago
Reply to Author

I see. I am very interested in how her meeting her parents about her not owning a single stitch of clothing anymore will turn out. Not only that, but how they'll react if they somehow discover that not only other people, but even her own entire highschool not only saw her, but used her sexually, not caring anymore if she's naked or not. Will they punish her normally, with absolute nudity, or make her do all she has done over the course of time all at once to completely humiliate her as a round-about way to teach a lesson? I'll look forward to another Luna vs with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What If

Love the Luna vs ... stories. But this leave a WHAT IF? story available. What if Luna hadn't lied and told the true about the coin toss.Would Kim go thru with the bet and what kind of a secret/ closet exhibitionist is she? Would Luna have a best friend nudist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was fun

Sad to see the Luna vs series ending (or so I'm assuming), it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great to have you back! I've missed your stories.

I kinda wish we could have seen her parents react to her naked antics, especially since it seems like they didn't bother to buy her new clothes. At the very least, it seems they are more strict than Amy's mom from the strip games stories. Amy's mom does buy her new clothes, even if she does complain about it.

It is a little sad to hear Luna has no friends left, especially since your other characters(Amy, John and Emily) all still have friends, even if they like to humiliate them. Hell, Emily's friends still care enough to want her to get good grades.

On the other hand, even though it's sad, i did like that it's different, even if i do prefer the other characters.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 6 years agoAuthor

@ShyExposure: I don't think Luna's parents will feel adequate enough to deal with her directly, so I'm thinking they'll try and outsource her "treatment" to some qualified experts, but I doubt that it will go that smoothly, or rather, I hope it won't.

@What if: Assuming that Luna had a different approach to her games, say one that is closer to what happens to Amy or John, I doubt that Kim would even blush at the concept, she'd probably strut around the school in complete confidence as if she had won the coin toss, and that confidence would persist even if she was forced to perform any sexual acts, regardless of how humiliating they were meant to be.

@Luna's friends: The thing about Luna is that she's fairly happy having "tormentors" and not having friends, this is kinda what separates her from the other protagonists; in a situation where she has to choose between either a friend along for the ride or someone who's willing to take advantage of her, she just might choose the latter.

It might seem sad for some people, but I doubt Luna would approach it that way.

Of course, even Luna would agree that having a friend who knows what makes you tick is better than a tormentor who doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

By the way, the reason I've asked about seeing Luna or John or Emily's parents reaction to this is because i loved how Amy's mom reacts to Amy's strip games and even participates.

So it makes me wonder what John's Mom is like, especially since his sister has no problem giving him a hand job. What Emily's mom is like and how she deals with how gullible her daughter is. And of course Luna's mom, especially since entire neighborhood has seen her naked on the porch and she seems unwilling to buy her new clothes.

It certainly seems like Luna has the strictest parents among your characters.

PS: I really hope Luna finds friends that accept her exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your response to the "what if" scenario makes me hope you do a strip story where the rival loses, but does the strip and maybe even the sexual forfeits with confidence. Maybe Amy's rival?

I really love the idea now that you've mentioned it. I can see Amy overjoyed to finally win against her rival, only for her rival to do all the acts without showing embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved this series!!!! Thank you very much!! I hope you will write something similar someday...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Little theory of mine

I personally like to think that Kim swapped the coin for a double headed one, so that she would either be even with Luna or Luna would choose to become the official school slave. Keep in mind that she can't refuse orders from anyone who's ever attended her school. Not just her class, not just graduates, ANYONE who has ever been a student at Luna's High School, including future attendees.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
The Right Ending!

The Entire Story, Kim Took Her Clothes! Gave Her One Piece To End Everything! Great Story! Never Read Soo Much Willing Humiliation!

spankfunforspankfunforover 3 years ago
Naked Fun!

Kim Is Her Perfect Mistress! Luna Is Done With Naked High School Masturbation and Humiliation! Kim Needs To Literally Keep luna On A Leash Till More Humiliating Accomodations Are Made For Her Future! Loved This Series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A comment of appreciation to Luna, the best naked loser of them all

Luna is a good protagonist for such a story becuase she's aware that, compared to Kim, she is a loser in every possible way. Throughout the series we find out that Kim is bigger, stronger, faster and smarter (getting better grades and being able to attend a better college) than Luna. She is even better at running, which should be Luna's only area of advantage. Luna is naturally aware of this, but keeps it pent up until the beginning of the series. Her naked degradation before her rival is in a way a wordless affirmation of Kim's superiority. The awareness of her complete inferiority is so strong that she is willing to lose everything - her clothes, dignity, friends and even her future - in a series of challenges against Kim; challenges that in the end leave her rival fully clothed, while leaving poor Luna butt naked every single time. Throughout her humiliations we see Luna's willingness to show public obedience to Kim: she bows to her completely naked, publicly masturbates on command, is excited by Kim's threat that after graduation she will own her, barks like a dog and burns her clothes on command, waits for Kim naked even though she couldn't see her until she arrived at her house, and refrains from masturbation at home, the thing she loves so much, just because Kim orders it, only doing it after deciding the punishment will be worth it.

While this is a good and grand conclusion of the series, the personal arc, or "rivalry" as it can jokingly be called between the two girls, culminated in part 9 with Kim fucking Luna in public. Chapter after chapter we see Luna lose more and more of her dignity, until she is finally put on display completely naked by Kim, fucked and made to publicly declare that Kim owns her, words that Luna took completely seriously. After that, her resignation to being a naked slave, even after actually winning the coin toss, makes perfect sense. She belongs to Kim, ironically finding her worth only through inferiority and naked submisivness to a superior girl. Now, Luna may be naked and pathetic in the eyes of others, but a big part of her appeal is knowing what she wants, accepting and even engineering it if necessary.

Would definitely love reading about Luna following Kim to college, being her naked slave and all, but alas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great of Luna to get rid of the jacket, which, while a humiliating gift still partly covered her shame, and to instead keep the dildo inside her, the real parting gift she received from Kim.

Also, Luna should just follow Kim to college, even if she can't attend it. She is her slave forever, after all. She should just approach Kim, strip completely naked, and jump into her arms, let Kim hold her and do with her as she wills. Of course, Kim would probably just let Luna drop naked on the floor and then literally kick her naked ass, but they would both be happy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just noticed that, even though Luna usually masturbates sitting or lying down, her last public masturbation is face down, ass up, the most humiliating way. It's like her saying to everyone watching and specially to Kim: "My ass is yours, you earned it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love, love, love the part when Luna's classmates take turns signing her and then pose for a picture. Luna has now been reduced to a thing, being turned around naked, her ass and pussy being the stars of the show, rather than her face. I imagine it was probably other girls that spread her legs and butt cheeks and shoved the pen into her pussy, since they usually torment and humiliate Luna the most. We can only imagine the bliss Luna felt at that moment, being butt naked, degraded by the entirety of her class, molested with a pen, and so on. While her classmates were only engaging in a cruel humiliation of the class loser, Luna probably felt more loved than ever to have so many people help her realize her fantasies and deepest desires.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed the whole series, but two details in this final installment bothered me: First, the first boy in the library was disappointed when Luna handed him her socks and shoes -- not the clothes he was hoping to take from her. But then the second boy took her shirt and shorts, leaving her in just her socks and shoes. How many pairs of socks and shoes was she wearing? Second, her final set of clothes included a pair of old gym shorts with worn out elastic, which kept falling down in gym class. But when she wore them the next day, they were jeans shorts that she had to unbutton to hand over to the twins. Very fun story, very naughty protagonist, but it might be worth cleaning up those mistakes. (If it matters at all after all these years.) Thanks for writing and sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES