All Comments on 'Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 06'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting inversion of Luna's normal escapades. It's nice to see her being the one to take clothes instead of losing them for once, helps show that these girls are likely to be true friends to Luna. It's also kinda funnily hot that Luna can't help but try to get naked herself, but finds that her new buddies job just as hard as she usually does.

The loss of 3 more outfits for the cabin also gives me hope that none of them will have any camp clothes left by the end of this series, leaving Luna without a stitch to her name again, and leaving the other three to catch up when they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Hope there is more to come soon! Great work thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another amazing story! The Luna series is my favorite on the whole site! I hope there is more to come! Can’t wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but what about a story where her family accepts her submissiveness and encourages/humiliates her because of it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope there’s more to come super great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...